A Suburban Shift Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian recovered quickly from her first orgasm and lowered herself down on the sexy older woman's face. She grabbed the headboard and did as she was commanded. She rode Maddie's face for all she was worth, bucking her hips back and forth over Maddie's mouth and nose.

For Maddie's part, the taste of Jillian was exquisite. She stuck her tongue out enjoying Jillian's scent and deliciousness. Jillian was bucking like a wild woman, but Maddie managed to attach her mouth around the leggy blonde's clit. With light flicks of her tongue, Maddie could feel the strong thighs of Jillian clamp around the sides of her head. She knew Jillian's second orgasm of the day was imminent. Grabbing that magnificent ass again with both hands, Maddie drank in as much of Jillian as she could handle, while the younger woman screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Oh fuck Maddie, you're making me cum again!!!" Jillian bellowed, with no regard as to whether Maddie's neighbors could hear her or not. Luckily, it being December, All the windows in the house were shut.

Jillian climbed off of Maddie and collapsed next to her lover.

"That was fucking incredible, you are amazing, Mrs. Prescott," A post orgasmic Jillian offered to Maddie.

"The pleasure was all mine, beautiful girl. I loved my present," Maddie said before a tender kiss between the two ensued.

"Well, your present is far from being over. I have a few surprises for you, if you are game?" Jillian asked Maddie.

"Is that so? I may be up for a surprise or two. What did you have in mind?" Maddie enquired.

"Let me run downstairs to get my little bag, it's full of surprises," Jillian answered, and with that, the twenty-seven year old leggy blonde ran naked downstairs to collect her secret bag.

Maddie lay on her bed still sexually charged. Her pussy was on fire as she wondered what lay in store for her. She wondered what would happen if Mike or her kids or, anyone else for that matter, should enter her house at this moment. The fact that there was a beautiful, naked, twenty something running around her house excited and bewildered her at the same time.

Shortly thereafter, Jillian returned.

"Ok, now it's time for your surprise," Jillian cooed.

Maddie took in the sight of the stunning blonde in front of her. This was the first time she took in her naked boobs and they were, like her ass, perfect.

"I'm ready, but first let me ask you, were you an athlete in school?"

"I was. Track and volleyball."

"It shows, gorgeous."

"Thank you Mrs. Prescott," Jillian said before leaning in for another passionate make out session with the sexy older woman. Breaking the kiss, Jillian said, "My turn to return the favor. Roll over and on to all fours."

Maddie's eyes widened staring into Jillian's baby blues. Nothing was said, but she slowly turned over and onto her hands and knees at the bottom of the bed. Jillian rolled off the bed, and as was done to her earlier, she spread Maddie's ass cheeks.

Maddie's breathing quickened in anticipation of what was to come. She then felt Jillian's tongue on her asshole, and she let out a gasp of delight. Her first female lover, Alex, was the first to ever lick her ass. Before that, she never would have allowed Mike, or anyone else for that matter, to touch her there, not to mention lick her there. But, here she was, craving it. She loved the feeling and her pussy was burning with desire from Jillian's ministrations.

"Oh, that feels so good. Yes! Lick my ass," Maddie cried out.

Just as Maddie was about to have her first orgasm of the day, she felt a pressure being applied to her rosebud.

"Here is your surprise, Mrs. Prescott. Have you ever had a butt plug in your ass before?" Jillian asked.

"I've never had anything besides a tongue in my ass before," Maddie answered.

"Well, this is a little different. It's a butt plug. Mistress loves to put one in my ass, and I have grown to love it," Jillian explained.

"I've never been into anal penetration before, will it hurt?" Maddie asked.

"Maybe a little, but that's part of the fun. Just relax, you're gonna love it," Jillian cooed.

With that, the younger blonde reached in her little bag and applied some lube to the plug. She gave Maddie's ass one final lick before reaching under her legs with her left hand and massaging Maddie's sopping wet pussy.

Jillian then returned the plug to Maddie's tight virgin sphincter. She applied a little pressure and heard Maddie let out a deep breath. The athletic forty something's opening provided substantial resistance at first, but this did not deter Jillian.

The younger blonde began to rub Maddie's clit in earnest so as to ease the pain of the anal intrusion.

"Oh fuck, that hurts!" Maddie screamed, just as Jillian pushed the plug as hard as she could.

Maddie let out an "UGGGH!!" as Jillian felt her sphincter relent and the plug popped into place.

"It's in, lover, are you ok?" Jillian asked.

"It burns!" Maddie replied with short, intense breaths.

"You'll get used to it. Here, let me help ease the pain. Soon you will love the feeling of that in your ass," Jillian replied.

Maddie wasn't so sure, the hot pain still very present in her backside. Just as she was going to ask Jillian to pull the plug out, she felt her younger lover crawl underneath her and her tongue begin to lick her hot pussy. Maddie concentrated on how good Jillian's tongue and mouth felt, and she began to forget about the toy in her ass. After a few more minutes of Jillian's lapping at Maddie's pussy, Maddie began to feel that familiar feeling develop deep in her stomach. The start of a tremendous orgasm was about to begin. As this was happening, Maddie could feel her rectum clamp down on the butt plug, and almost instantaneously, the toy went from a provider of pain, to one of pleasure.

"Oh fuck that feels so good. My ass is on fire and I love it!" Maddie cried out.

With that, Jillian sucked Maddie's engorged clit into her mouth and simultaneously used her right hand to wiggle the plug and push it deeper into Maddie's ass.

"Don't stop, fuuuuuck, don't stop!" Maddie screamed. One of the strongest orgasms Maddie had ever had then ripped through her body. She could feel it in her toes all the way to her fingers. At one point she thought she was going to spill her bowels all over Jillian, but she didn't. In fact, her anal ring clamped down even harder around the toy causing more intense pleasure. So much so, that a second powerful orgasm soon overtook her.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming again," She cried.

Jillian held on to Maddie's butt cheeks and squeezed them together, intensifying the pleasure in Maddie's ass.

Maddie finally collapsed next to Jillian and the two passionately kissed one another.

"That was mind blowing, thank you for the best Christmas gift ever, sweetheart," Maddie said to Jillian in between kisses.

"The pleasure was all mine, Mrs. Prescott. Did you like your little back door friend?" Jillian asked.

"It hurt sooo bad at first, but once you started playing with my pussy, I started to relax and it began to feel so good. I usually never have a second orgasm back to back like that," Maddie replied.

"That second big "O" was an anal orgasm. They can become addicting. Mistress turned me on to anal, and now I love it. Sometimes she makes me keep the plug in all day at work. I get so worked up that by four o'clock, I am ripping her clothes off in the executive washroom," Jillian explained.

"Wow," was all Maddie could muster in reply.

The two women lay there caressing and lightly kissing each other. Maddie still had the toy in her ass and it still felt good, different, but good. She would have to explore more anal adventures with Mike, she thought to herself.

When the idea of Mike came up, it reminded Maddie that she had a question to ask Jillian. The two beautiful blondes lay side-by-side, and Maddie brushed a strand of Jillian's hair out of her face.

"So Jillian, did I ever mention how hot my husband thinks you are?" Maddie began.

"Really, I had no idea," Jillian replied.

"Oh yes. He actually caught us whispering to each other at the Christmas party. That turned him on a great deal. So much in fact, that it gave him an idea of what he would like from me for Christmas."

"And what's that?" Jillian asked

"Think about it lover," Maddie stated.

"Oh, he wants his fantasy of you and another girl fulfilled," Jillian caught on.

"Yep," was Maddie's one word reply, before she added, "What do you think about that? We could have our fun again, but also have a nice cock to share. It would be my first time seeing him with another woman. Or, we could just put on a show for him. There would be no pressure, one way or the other. He wouldn't touch you unless you wanted him to. What do you think?

After a pregnant pause, Jillian let out a long sigh.

"It sounds amazing, and a year ago I would have jumped at the chance. But you met Justin, and we are in love. He knows that I am bi, or whatever, and he knows about President Dawkins and I, and our 'special' relationship. He is ok with all that. However, we have talked about marriage and starting a family. We have even looked at rings a few times. I'm pretty sure he is going to pop the question on Christmas Eve, even though it is supposed to be a surprise. His one rule though....that we are exclusive when it comes to other men. So, I don't think I can do it, Maddie. Are you mad at me?" Jillian asked.

"Of course not, sweetheart. I totally understand. Mike and I have the same rule. I just brought it up because Mike thinks you are so beautiful, and I want to give him the gift of a beautiful woman in our bedroom. I am so happy for you and Justin!" Maddie said and the two women embraced and kissed passionately.

Both knew it was time to finish up their interlude. Jillian went into the bathroom first to clean up. Maddie followed her in and they stole kisses as they passed each other. Maddie came out of the bathroom and handed the cleaned up butt plug back to Jillian.

"This was an eye opener," Maddie joked with Jillian.

"You should think of getting one yourself," Jillian replied.

"I definitely will," Maddie stated.

After dressing, the two beautiful blondes walked hand in hand down stairs and Maddie took Jillian to the front door.

"I hope this wasn't a one- time thing," Maddie stated.

"Definitely not, Mrs. Prescott," Jillian replied.

"Merry Christmas, sweetheart,"

"Merry Christmas,"

The two women kissed one final time, embraced and then Jillian was out the door.

As she went to the living room, feeling very content from the great sex she just had with a drop dead gorgeous blonde, Maddie still had a problem to solve. She really wanted to give Mike the best Christmas present ever, another woman in his bed. But who? Maddie thought to herself.

***

The month of January was the most stressful of Keira Edmondson's life. Working on a deadline for the spring campaign meant late nights in the office, and even work time on the weekends. She and Shana and the rest of the ad team were exhausted by the end of the month, but also confident they would make deadline and seal the deal with Mike Prescott's company.

Finally, all their hard work had come to fruition and it was the last Friday in January- formal presentation day. The presentation went smooth, with Shana handling most of the major points of the campaign. However, Shana left some key points for Keira to handle and she help up her end in fine fashion. When she was done her part, Keira saw nods of satisfaction all around the table.

When things wrapped up, Shana gave Keira a big hug of congratulations. "You did so phenomenal in there. Amazing for your first presentation, the future is bright for you, kiddo," Shana told Keira. "Mike told us to sit tight while they conference called his CEO- but they are going to recommend our pitch!"

The two women high fived each other, each letting out a big hoot. Thirty five minutes later, Mike Parsons called everyone back into the conference room and told all assembled that the project was a Go. Another thirty minutes of paperwork and all stood from the table to shake hands.

As Mike Prescott made his way around the table, he congratulated the two ad consultants. "Ladies, from day-one, it has been a pleasure working with you. Shana, your team did great, and you have an up and comer here in Keira. You should be proud. May I propose a celebratory cocktail at Maloney's?" Asked Mike.

"I think that is a splendid idea," replied Shana. "Mike you made this whole process seamless, thank you for all that you did."

Both parties arrived at the bar around 4:30. Mike bought the first round and gave a toast to the eight people assembled, thanking them all for their hard work. While sipping her first drink, Keira couldn't stop thinking about how handsome and dignified Mike Prescott was. Older, but still in shape, a seasoned ad man who didn't lack confidence, she thought. He had a beautiful wife who Keira just realized she was jealous of.

"Your being crazy, Keira. He's twice your age and he's married," She mused. "Still, he is hot."

A little while later, Keira excused herself to the ladies room. As she exited, she bumped into Mike, who was on his way out.

"Keira, I just said my good byes to everyone. I couldn't find you. Anyway, again I wanted to tell you how great you did, and what a bright future you have. My only regret is that I won't get to work with you anymore, unless we use your firm again in the future," Mike said.

"I hope that can happen, it was a pleasure working with you," Keira replied.

After an awkward silence, each held their hand out to say good bye, both looked deep into each other's eyes, both not wanting to break the stare. Finally, Mike said, "Well, unfortunately I have to run. My son and I have tickets to the basketball game tonight."

"Your wife is a very lucky lady," Keira blurted out. She couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth. Her face began to turn crimson and she was about to apologize when Mike cut her off.

"Oh no, It is I who is lucky to have her. She thinks fondly of you, by the way-helping our daughter out with school, so professional, and so beautiful- her words. Hopefully we will see more of you in the future. Right now, however, I have to run, or my son will kill me for being late."

With that, Mike gave Keira a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye.

Keira turned to go back to the party and blew a long breath out of her lungs. "Oh my god, I can't believe that just happened. I can't believe what I said to him and what he said to me!" Keira mused. "Does he want to fuck me? Does his wife?" Keira's brain was scrambled as she got back to Shana and the rest of the ad consultants still left at the bar.

"Keira, you look like you have seen a ghost, are you all right?" Shana asked.

"I'm fine, I just need a strong drink, let's celebrate," She replied.

As Mike drove away from the bar, he also mused on the conversation that just took place with the junior ad consultant in the hallway of Maloney's.

"Dude," he said to himself, "That little girl just hit on you!" His rational brain then piped in, "She just turned 25, do you want to throw your career way for that? The answer is no!"

Then the other side of his brain replied, "Oh yeah, then why do you have a chubber in your pants right now?" He drove home shaking his head, but also thinking of the possibilities.

Maddie, fresh out of the shower began to get dressed, looking forward to dinner and drinks with her girlfriend, Alex. Her husband and son were going to a basketball game tonight and her daughter was back at college for her second semester. This gave Maddie the perfect excuse for a 'girl's night out.' As she was putting the finishing touches on her make-up, she heard her husband come into their bedroom.

"Hey lover, we closed today on the spring account. We went to Maloney's for a celebratory drink. Guess who I had the most interesting conversation with?" Mike asked his wife.

"I don't know, honey," Maddie replied.

"Keira Edmondson, from our Christmas party," Mike answered.

"I remember her. The young sexy strawberry blonde who was working on your spring campaign," Maddie said.

"The very same," Mike replied. "She thinks that you are a lucky woman to have me for a husband."

"I am, sweetheart," Maddie stated.

"I also told her how beautiful you think she is," Mike said.

"Really dear, and how did she take that?" Maddie asked.

"She turned twenty shades of red and her eyes lit up with excitement," Mike replied.

"Is that the case? Well she is very beautiful. Would this Keira be someone you would like as your belated Christmas present, my dear? You know I haven't forgotten about that," Maddie said.

"We do work in the same field; I would have to be very careful about how I would go about that," Mike replied.

"True, but now that the campaign has been signed, technically, you do not work together anymore," Maddie said.

"True," was Mike's one word reply.

Maddie approached Mike, enthralled and turned on by the idea of having the sexy 24 year old in her bed. They kissed passionately before Maddie said, "Well, we will just have to come up with a way to let Keira know about our interest in her in a way that is comfortable for her. We will think of something. Now go get changed before I rip your clothes off you and you are late to the game. I am going out to dinner with Alex."

Maddie and Alex arrived at Le Jardin Secret at 6:00 for dinner. They had a lovely dinner while catching up on gossip and people watching the other patrons. When their check arrived, Alex took it before Maddie could protest. "I'm buying dinner; you buy drinks at Maloney's, deal?" Alex asked

"Deal," was Maddie's one word reply.

Keira Edmondson was two clicks away from ordering an Uber from Maloney's. The young Ad consultant was very buzzed and the last of her party had just left from the happy hour celebration. She had turned down a ride from her co-worker Shana, who had left 45 minutes prior. Just as she was about to click her request into the ride-sharing app, she looked up to see two sexy, women enter the bar. Her heart jumped into her throat as she recognized the one woman to be Madelyn Prescott, the wife of Mike Prescott, who she had been flirting with just two hours ago.

Her first thought was, "Oh my god, if she knew what I said to her husband, she would kill me." Her second thought was, "She's hotter than him!"

This second thought shocked her. She had never had interest in other women. Maybe it was because she was drunk, she thought. But then, the other side of her brain spoke up, "Be honest, you thought about her and the look you shared at the holiday party. You must also admit that you have been curious about what it would be like to be with a woman since you were in college."

Just then, she was shocked out of her drunken haze when she felt a tap on the shoulder and she was staring face to face with Maddie.

"Keira, it's so good to see you!" Maddie enthusiastically said. She gave a light hug to the younger woman before continuing. "Mike told me all about today, you must be so excited."

Keira tried to keep her composure. She wasn't sure what else Mike had told his wife about this afternoon. She was pretty sure from the smile on Maddie's face that the older woman was not cross at her for any reason. She was also pretty sure that in her inebriated state, her body reacted to the hug she just had with Maddie by stiffening her nipples.

Anyway, she just smiled and with a slight slur, replied back to Maddie, "Your husband is the best! So great to work with."

Maddie secretly chuckled to herself. She then went on to introduce her friend, Alex.

"Keira, this is my friend, Alex. We would love to buy you a celebratory drink for all the hard work you put in."