A Suburban Shift Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atys70
Atys70
229 Followers

Keira and Maddie then shared another passionate kiss before Keira turned her attention to Mike. It was now Maddie's turn to become a spectator on the rocking chair.

Mike had gotten off the bed and stood waiting for a command from one of the women. It came from Keira. "Stand right there so I can get that cock hard again," She commanded. Mike did as he was told and Keira sat on the edge of the bed. She slowly began to fondle Mike's balls. Then, very gently, she slid her right hand up and down his flaccid cock. She then bent down and took the limp member into her mouth. Mike let out a soft groan. Grabbing Mike's ass, she used her right hand to begin to stroke his cock back to life, all the while, keeping the head of his cock in her mouth. Mike began to gently stroke Keira's beautiful hair. His groans grew louder and his cock began to grow in her mouth.

"Fuck," Mike uttered as his cock grew back to its former stiffness. He had not received a blow job from another woman besides his wife since college, and it felt amazing.

Just as Keira and Mike were getting lost in the enjoyment of the blowjob, Maddie made her own command. "Keira, get back up on that bed, I want to watch my husband fuck you senseless."

Keira did as she was told, and Mike was soon between her legs running his cock up and down Keira's slit. "Fuck me, Mike," Keira said, and that was all Mike needed to hear. He thrust his cock into the young woman and marveled at the 25 years old's pussy.

"Ahhh, feels so fucking good," Mike screamed, as he thrust in and out of Keira, slapping his balls on her ass. Just as he was about to cum, he heard his wife again make a demand.

"Keira, get on all fours and let me crawl underneath you. Mike you finish her off while she eats my pussy," Maddie said.

Maddie and Keira got into a 69 and Mike took a step back to watch, but, only for a moment. With her 25 year old pussy in the air, Mike slid back inside Keira. He could feel his wife's tongue on his cock and it did not take him long to blow his semen deep into Keira's pussy. He pulled out and watch Maddie clean all his cum out of Keira's pussy as the two women finished their 69, both having another amazing orgasm.

The threesome eventually fell into a deep sleep, with Keira snuggled in between the older couple. Mike arose first at sunrise and went downstairs to make coffee. When he returned to the bedroom, his wife was again between the younger woman's legs.

"Oh, hello Mike. Your wife was just getting me warmed up so that you could fuck me again," Keira said.

Maddie rose from between Keira's legs and said "Strip, I want to see you fuck this little hottie one more time," Maddie added.

Mike was out of his clothes in seconds and his cock grew and stiffened. He was instructed by the two women to lay on his back. He complied, and immediately Keira climbed onto the bed and onto his cock. She began to ride his cock like a bucking bronco.

Maddie gave words of encouragement before she too climbed on the bed. She straddled her husband's head and sank her pussy down to ride his face. She then reached out and began a passionate kiss with Keira. The scene excited her to no end.

All three participants started their day with a tremendous orgasm. As they lay in their post climactic bliss, Maddie suggested that the three of them take a shower. As the two women took turns drying Mike off, Mike announced that that was the best Christmas gift he had ever received.

Maddie drove Keira home with promises of a repeat performance. Keira enthusiastically agreed, but added that she would love some girl time alone with Maddie in the future. Maddie agreed to that and the two women had one last make-out session before Keira got out of the car and into her apartment.

When she got home Mike had prepared a huge breakfast. He immediately hugged his wife and thanked her for the greatest Christmas gift ever. They ate together and finished their meal telling each other how much they loved one another.

***

Later that afternoon, Maddie texted her friend, Marci. She told her friend that they have not spent enough time together recently. The two women agreed to have lunch later that week. "I think it's time that Marci and I take our friendship to the next level," Maddie thought to herself.

Atys70
Atys70
229 Followers