A Suburban Shift Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no. I really have to get going. I've been here quite a while as it is," Keira replied

"Awe, just one drink. I really want to thank you for talking to Lauren about life at State. You were so sweet and really helped her," Maddie replied. As she did, she ran her hand up Keira's forearm and looked deep into her eyes.

This sent Keira's mind and body into a frenzy. "First the husband, and now the wife. I can't believe this is happening to me. Or is it just my imagination?" Keira thought to herself.

"All right, I guess I could have a nightcap. I'm not driving," Keira replied to Maddie.

Maddie and Alex took the barstools to the right of Keira, with Maddie sitting directly next to the younger woman. She kept up the personal contact with Keira's arm as the three women chatted. Halfway through the long island iced tea that Maddie ordered her, Keira was now officially drunk. She excused herself and went to the ladies' room to put some cold water on her face in an attempt to sober up. She then ordered an Uber- this time for real.

While Keira was at the bathroom, Alex leaned over to Maddie and whispered, "She's a layup."

"A lay up? what does that mean," Maddie asked.

"The easiest shot in basketball, dear, you could have her in your bed in twenty minutes, and if you don't do it, maybe I will," Alex said with a wicked grin on her face. "She's a smoking hottie!"

Maddie just laughed, before adding, "No I think I'm gonna keep this one for myself," She then squeezed the inside of Alex's thigh.

Keira returned and announced that she had called for an Uber. She was getting a little sloshed and had not eaten anything since she got to the bar.

"Well, Keira let me walk you out. I can wait with you until the car comes," Maddie said.

On unstable legs due to the alcohol, Keira just replied, "OK."

Seeing Keira stumble a bit, Maddie took her by the hand and slowly guided her out of the bar. While they waited for the car to arrive, Keira said, "I can't believe I saw your husband, and now you at the same bar. You seem like the perfect couple, successful, good looking, great kids."

"Nobody is perfect, my dear," Maddie said. "But my husband thinks you are wonderful, smart, energetic...sexy."

The two women just stared at each other, before Keira said, "Do you think I'm wonderful?"

"Oh yes, sweetie, very much so," Maddie replied. She then took Keira by the hands and leaned in for a quick, chaste kiss.

As Keira's ride pulled up to the bar, Maddie produced a piece of paper. She handed it to Keira and said, "We both think you a very wonderful. If you would like to text or talk to me about how much, here is my number."

A dumbfounded Keira climbed into the back of the car with a pounding heart and wet panties.

***

Keira woke the next morning with her head racing. For one reason, she had a monster hangover. She had celebrated very enthusiastically after the signing of her first ad campaign by a major retailer. For that, two aspirin and a Gatorade would help. For the other reason her head was a mess was because of all the different thoughts she was having, and that would take a bit of self -reflection.

The conversation and the kiss she had with Madelyn Prescott on top of the conversation with Mike Prescott still caused her heart to stir and her brain to ask questions.

Would I have sex with a married man? Would I have sex with a married woman? Would I have sex with both of them at the same time? Is that what the couple wanted of her?

She was fairly sure of the answer to the last question, especially after Madeline had told her how wonderful they thought she was; and then kissed her! And then handed her, her number!

OMG, what am I going to do? One option, the sensible one, would be to throw the piece of paper with Maddie's number on it in the trash and be done with it. After all, she had never been with a woman before and she definitely had never been in a threesome before! The thought of it appalled her....but was also the reason her pulse rate was accelerated right now.

She had to admit to herself, even though she had never had sex with another woman, she had thought about it....more than a little. Recalling the holiday party, she remembered the way her body reacted when Madelyn had caught her eye and the two women stared at each other. She did find Maddie, as Mike introduced his wife, very attractive.

Then there was the separation in age. She was only 25. Mike and Maddie were in their forties. This gave Keira a thrill, thinking this established, successful couple was coming on to her. The thrill was so strong, that Keira began to feel that pulse in her pussy. The thought of handsome Mike and beautiful Maddie wanting her-together- made her right hand find her once again wet panties. She pushed her hand under her panties and ran it over her soft tuft of strawberry blonde hair. Her middle finger found her wet labia and lubed up her digits. Her engorged lips finally separated and she found her center.

The thought of that quick kiss with Maddie gave her a special memory and the flat of her hand rubbed over her clit. She let out a soft moan as she felt her orgasm near. Her left hand went under her night shirt and found the erect nipple of her right breast.

"Oh fuck, feels so good," she wailed out loud as her orgasm crashed onto her.

For the next week, Keira's mind was like a see-saw. Call Maddie- don't call Maddie. Call Maddie-Don't call Maddie. There was an equal amount of masturbatory fantasies as well as times when her conscious told her to throw the number out. She thought about seeking counsel from her boss, Shana, but thought better of it. She was wise enough to know to keep this out of the workplace. It would've put Shana in an awkward position either way.

So finally, after leaving work on Friday afternoon, she entered her apartment with two bottles of wine, and some Chinese take- out. She ate her meal, alone, with the bottle of white. Some lame Rom-com was on TV, and the whole scene kinda made Keira a bit depressed.

"What an awesome Friday night this is," Keira said to herself, sarcastically.

After two glasses of white, Keira opened the bottle of red. She poured herself a glass and drank it almost as quickly as the liquid had the left the bottle. She felt the warmth of the wine in her belly and she began to feel the buzz from the wine.

As the couple on the TV finally found each other and were making out in a happy-ever-after kinda way, Keira said out loud to no one but herself, "Fuck it."

She went to her bedroom, picked up the paper on her nightstand and typed out a short text.

"Hi, Maddie, it's Keira." She took a deep breath and with hesitation and a trembling thumb, she hit send.

"What am I doing?" She yelled at herself. She felt her heartrate climb and her pulse quicken. Waiting for a reply was like agony for her. Half of her wished there would be no reply, the other half of her was impatient waiting for Maddie to text her.

Finally, lying on her bed with her wine glass, she saw her phone light up.

Maddie: Hi Keira, how are you?!

Keira: I'm good; I hope I'm not disturbing your Friday night.

M: Not at all, Mike and I are just sitting on the couch, sharing a bottle of Malbec. Not too exciting, LOL.

K: Sounds romantic, actually.

M: Is that why you texted me, to talk about romance?

K: No, I mean I don't know. I just thought we could talk about our conversation last week.

M: Or you could come over and talk to both of us.

At this point Keira could feel her face flush and her temperature rise. This was going way too fast for her.

K: Oh, I don't think I could do that. I'm pretty buzzed right now. But maybe you and I could talk sometime, face to face. I have a lot of questions.

M: I'm sure we could answer them for you tonight, we could send an Uber.

It was decision time for Keira. Take up the Prescott's invitation tonight, or say no and possibly back out at a later time. With her body on fire, Keira typed the following:

237, Willowbrooke Dr.

7 minutes later, Maddie replied to her text:

The car will be there in one hour. We didn't want to rush you. Hope to see you soon.

Keira screamed out loud to no one, "Oh my god, what am I doing?"

As she yelled this, she found herself ripping off her clothes and running to the shower. 45 minutes later, she was ready. She sat on her couch waiting for her ride, her body shaking with nerves. She poured herself another glass of red and waited. It seemed like forever, but just as she finished her glass, a car pulled up and honked. Keira rose on shaky legs, grabbed her house keys and locked the front door behind her. She climbed in the car and off she went.

20 minutes later, she pulled up at the Prescott's. She handed the driver a five and walked up to the front door. She tentatively knocked on the door, and almost immediately, Maddie answered the door.

"Keira, you made it! Come in," Maddie said in her most sensual voice.

Before the two women could make it to the living room, Maddie spun around and faced Keira.

"Keira, before we go any further, please know there is no pressure here. If you just want to talk that is great," said Maddie. She then led Keira by the hand into the family living room where Mike sat on his recliner.

Mike rose when he saw his wife hand in hand with the younger woman.

"Keira, we are so happy you could come over," Mike said. He then gave her a light hug. "Can we get you anything? I was going to pour myself a bourbon.

"Uh, I guess I will have a glass of red if you have it?" Keira replied.

"Of course, coming right up." Mike replied, and then went to prepare the drinks.

Maddie again took Keira by the hand and led her to the couch which was opposite Mike's recliner. The two women sat on opposite ends before Maddie started talking.

"So, Keira, here we are. I really didn't know what to expect when I gave you my number. Maybe that is where we should start. Let me first tell you a little about me. The first thing is, we have never done anything like this before. We are definitely not swingers. I personally had my first encounter with a woman about a year ago. Before that, Mike and I had been monogamous for over twenty years together. I did have some guilt about sleeping with other women and I thought that to be fair to Mike I should bring up the possibility of bringing another woman into our bedroom. This was a huge step for us in our relationship and it took some time for Mike to come around to the idea."

"We really didn't plan any of this. Like I mentioned, Mike and I have never done anything like this before and we kind of left the idea hanging out there for a while. When I met you at our party, I was impressed and, to be honest, quite attracted to you. You are so beautiful and talented. Mike had told me how great you did with the ad campaign. I mentioned to him how pretty I thought you were, but that was it."

"Then I saw you at the bar last week, and again, I thought how sexy you looked. So I gave you my number, and here we are. We both kind of freaked when you agreed to come over tonight."

Mike arrived with the wine for Keira and his bourbon and sat back in his recliner.

"I told Maddie that I was worried a little bit about our work relationship, but that I too, am very attracted to you. So, if you have any reservations about any of this affecting your work, please let us know. I respect that completely," Mike added. "When you first texted Maddie, we had no idea things would progress so quickly."

"What Mike is trying to say is- this is new to all of us, I presume," Maddie stated.

Keira nodded, and then took a healthy sip of her Malbec.

"So do you have any questions for us?" Maddie asked.

Keira took a deep breath before saying, "Well, I would be lying if I didn't say I was attracted to you both. I have never been with a woman, so that frightens me a bit. And I have never been in a threesome. But, I too, Maddie felt an attraction to you at the party. And Mike, I have been impressed with your business acumen and demeanor since the first day. Your husband is quite attractive, Maddie."

"Yes, he is," was all Maddie said.

There was an awkward silence as the three sat in the living room. The only sound being the soft crackle of the fire place.

"I know this a lot to process, Keira. We can put on some music or the TV and just hang out if you like," Maddie suggested.

Keira was very nervous, but at the same time very turned on.

"Or you and I could continue our kiss from last Friday," Keira replied. She couldn't believe the words that had come out of her mouth.

"I think that is the best idea I have heard all day," Maddie said and pivoted on the couch so that she was on her knees facing the back of the couch, but right next to Keira.

Maddie reached her left hand out to caress Keira's right cheek. She then leaned in and whispered in the younger woman's ear. "I have been waiting for this since the second I laid eyes on you."

Maddie then planted the softest of kisses on Keira's soft pink lips. The kiss intensified and Maddie ran her left hand threw Keira's strawberry blonde hair. Keira elicited a moan out of Maddie, but then suddenly ended the kiss.

"Mike, do you mind if Maddie and I fool around one on one first. I want my first time with a woman to be special," Keira asked.

"Of course sweetheart, but perhaps we should take this up to our bedroom," Mike suggested.

All three rose and headed for the stairs. Keira and Maddie hand in hand and Mike bringing up the rear. Before they ascended the stairs, Maddie turned and gave her husband a passionate kiss.

Once in their bedroom, Mike took a seat in the rocking chair in the corner of the room. He watched as his 43 year old wife slowly began to undress the 25 year old beauty that had decided to join them there. She was magnificent, he thought. His manhood was now rock hard and he couldn't believe that "Every man's fantasy" was coming true for him at this very moment.

Maddie, for her part, was very aroused as well as she pulled Keira loose fitting sweater over her head. This revealed a pink sheer bra that held in place Keira's 34 C breasts. Maddie then unbuttoned Keira's jeans and pushed them over her hips and ass until the fell to the floor.

"Step out of them, sugar," Maddie commanded of Keira, and the younger woman quickly obeyed. Keira stood there in matching panties and Maddie could smell her arousal. "Magnificent," was all Maddie could say,

The two women embraced and a passionate kiss ensued. Both women had their hands all over each other. Maddie skillfully unclasped Keira's bra and she gasped as she got her first look at Keira naked tits. Hard nipples were surrounded by light pink areola that made Maddie's mouth water. She attacked the heavy, but firm right breast, trapping the nipple between her teeth.

Keira gasped at the sensation and ran her hands through Maddie's blonde hair. With a slight push, Maddie forced Keira back onto the bed. Quickly dropping to her knees, Maddie hooked her fingers around Keira's panties and pulled them off.

"Oh, my, look how beautiful," Maddie hissed. "Climb up onto the pillows sweetheart."

Keira did as she was told and was rewarded as Maddie stood at the bottom of the bed and began a slow striptease for her new female lover. When she had taken off the pajamas she had been wearing she then jumped up on the bed on top of Keira. The two women then again kissed in a fevered frenzy.

Mike, for his part was now also naked and was slowly playing with his cock. He was very hard, but the last thing he wanted to do was finish himself before being invited up onto the bed.

Maddie began to nibble on Keira's neck before beginning her descent down the beautiful woman's body. She stopped again at her amazing rack, this time spending time on her left breast. Keira's whole body was on sensory overload as she writhed beneath her older female lover.

Maddie then continued lower. She came up close to a very excited pussy. It had a small tuft of downy hair above the cutest pussy Maddie had ever seen. Keira's nectar oozed out of her labia and Maddie, like the cat that got the cream, licked at it with urgency.

"OOOH so good," Keira Screamed, as Maddie attacked her center with lips and tongue.

"Fuck, you taste so good," Maddie hissed, before placing her mouth around Keira's clitoral hood and sucking it in. This exposed Keira's clit and Maddie lightly darted at it with her tongue.

Keira had never experienced such pleasure in her life. Certainly no boy she had been with could come close to the way Maddie was making her feel right now.

"OHH, I'm gonna cum!!!! Keira screamed as her orgasm overcame her. As she lay there panting in post orgasm bliss, she used her index finger to motion Maddie to come to her. Maddie did, and the two women shared another passionate kiss, the highlight being, Keira tasting herself on Maddie's lips.

Keira then whispered something in Maddie's ear and the two women shared a giggle. Maddie then turned to her husband and said, "Just a little bit longer honey, then you can have your present."

Mike just smiled and nodded his head.

Maddie then asked Keira, "Are you sure you are ready?"

Keira just nodded and Maddie straddled the younger girl's head with her knees.

"I think deep down, I have always wanted to do this," Keira said, as Maddie lowered her dripping pussy onto Keira's face.

Keira's first thought was 'why did you wait so long to do this?' She attacked Maddie's pussy with abandon, loving the musk and tangy taste. She grabbed Maddie's ass and relished in what she was doing. Maddie gave her words of encouragement, which drove her on. She was a novice, but hoped she could please Maddie.

Maddie gave quick advice to Keira and it worked. She felt herself coming close to her own orgasm. The fact that her husband looked on for the first time ever as she was with another woman turned her on a great deal. Just as she was about to come, she waved Mike over. He was there in a flash, and Maddie bent to her right and took his pole in her mouth.

With one hand on the head board, her pussy being eaten, Maddie sucked her husband for all he was worth. Finally, her damn burst and she flooded Keira's face with all her juices. She then rolled off Keira and lay next to her, breathing heavily

Suddenly, as a surprise to all of them, Keira said in a commanding tone, "Maddie, get between my legs and eat my pussy again. Mike, get behind your wife and fuck her good."

The older couple quickly complied and soon Mike had his cock at the entrance to his wife's pussy, and Maddie was back licking at Keira's still excited pussy.

All three were in heaven, each deriving their own pleasure. Maddie yelled at her husband, "Fuck me Mike, fuck me hard!" before returning to Keira's pussy. Keira was so turned on from the show that Maddie and Mike were giving her, that she was the first to announce her second orgasm. Once Mike heard Keira's expletive driven climax, he too felt his balls tingle and he blew a massive load into his wife's cunt. This of course, set the chain reaction into its final step as Maddie felt Mike's hot semen hit her cervix, causing her to have her second orgasm of the night.

As they all lay on the bed with Keira in the middle coming down from their mind bending orgasms, Keira said, "You know, if we are keeping score, Maddie, you and I have cum twice, Mike has only cum once. Do I have your permission to even the score?"

This was the moment that Maddie wasn't sure she could handle. They obviously had come a long way this night, but it would be the first time she would see her husband fuck another woman.

After a slight pause, Maddie announced, "Of course, my sweet, you do whatever makes him happy." She locked eyes with Mike and the married couple mouthed 'I love you' to one another.