All Comments on 'A Succubus Awakens Ch. 09'

by Autumn_Ash

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 2 years ago

A fitting end to part 1. In a way, it'd nice to see that your demons don't have that crippling human weakness of self-doubt. They are, what they are. The freedom of that. Good luck to Amy, and poor Gwen. This doesn't end well for her, regardless of what happens.

--Looking forward to act 2. Thank you very much for your story. You and yours Be well.

noidea50noidea50over 2 years ago

Love this story, looking forward to the next chapters

CarnaliriumCarnaliriumover 2 years ago

Autumn that chapter was so intense but you broke them apart. I’m devastated!!!! I hope Gwen takes her revenge on Laura to ruin her for this. Please please please we need to see Gwen and Amy reunited. We cannot wait for what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gwen needs to begin pimping out Laura to all the college students she’s been horrible to. I hope she has something good planned for Laura’s fiancé.

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykover 2 years ago

I was not expecting an update so soon and was very excited to see it.

A very fitting end to this. I was dreading(in a good way) how Amy would find out and you did amazing. As bummed as I am that Gwen and Amy didn’t stay together with Gwen finding some middle ground, you did good with letting the characters lead the way. This ending fits for how you’ve written them.

As an aside I’ve been wondering if the ring severs the threads, what would happen if Gwen wore it.

I cannot wait for the next part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'll be honest. This chapter genuinely terrified me. A bit too on the Erotic Horror here. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up for a middle ground end. But still, getting those hard emotions means you have done a great job as a writer.

Unlike the others, I'm not going to see poor Gwen. Really, poor Amy, for being dragged into all of this!

KonradCurzeHorusKonradCurzeHorusover 2 years ago

Loved it! Gwen deserves better than Amy. Just keep Gwen demonic. Humans are boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have greatly enjoyed this series. Can’t wait for what comes next, thank you for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope Amy continues on the path of more demonic corruption. I really love Gwen's ideal of making her into more of a demonic bride than just some random thrall.

44chicken44chickenover 2 years ago

Will Gwen learn to temper her nature and reunite with Amy? Will she take her by force? Will Amy find a way to rescue her friend or will she be locked in a protracted battle to bring Gwen down with Xavier at her side? What about the other demons? Will they sit idly by as Gwen struggles to master her nature or will they, too, be drawn into war with the Amy and Wardens. Stay tuned! (Fantastic story. Can’t wait for more!)

mistyfdfamistyfdfaover 2 years ago

This was an epic conclusion to the first arc. I was holding out hope that she would find a way to make Amy to be her equal and *that* would be the offer she presented.

Instead, she fucked up and was betrayed by the very vestiges of humanity that were keeping her empathetic. Panic, fear, and dread over losing Amy, losing love, forced her to fully become the monster and there is no going back now.

Looking forward to the next arc!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was some amazing writing. The slow demonizing of Gwen, the way her morality drifted away. Loved that the demons are demonic, predators and selfish. Great work hope to see more.

SkanderbegSkanderbegabout 2 years ago

You are quite the wordsmith. I loved this tale from beginning to end, thank you for taking the time to create it.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

Love the story and really hope you come back to it and continue

Cupertino345Cupertino345about 2 years ago

WOW!, just wow!

This story was a masterpiece. I enjoyed it from the beginning. There are so many directions to go with the storyline. I am so happy I found it. I anxiously await the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was absolutely brilliant. From start to finish A Succubus Awakens was captivating, and I enjoyed every moment of it. I'm excited to read the sequel and where it goes, whether we follow just Amy or both of the main characters, I hope their relationship only gets more antagonistic, I love this friends to predator and prey/lovers to enemies dynamic!

Trapped23Trapped23almost 2 years ago

Absolutely phenomenal story! I can't get enough! Each of these nine chapters did an outstanding job of developing Gwen and Amy (and Lauren!). I can only hope that everything works out for the both of them, I would be distraught if it weren't so.

I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm sure whatever happens, it will be a wonderful read.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year ago

What a great story. I loved the way you kept the tension going right from the start to the dramatic ending. This is some really great writing!

Rex0naRex0naover 1 year ago

Shit, I need more of this. A lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great 5-star story. I hope you continue Amy and Gwen's in "Succubus Hunts". What will be Amy's final fate? Will she become a thrall or will Gwen turn her into a succubus like her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, this was an amazing story and I am eager to start reading the sequel series.

I have just one suggestion... (assuming that the sequel series does not delve more into this)

Gwen and Amy were best friends since childhood, and it would have been nice if there were detailed flashbacks or more in-depth reminiscing about their pre-Gwen-succubus relationship (possible examples: their first meeting, Gwen protecting Amy from bullies, one of them comforting the other, playdates, and other trials and tribulations of childhood and adolescence). I feel that doing this would have added more emotional weight to the story and would have made the ending even more crushing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ok this is legitimately the best thing I have ever read on this sight. You could turn this into one of the best YA series ever written.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Omg best sorry everrr I can't wait for more from the author and the characters

EverydayMagicEverydayMagic6 months ago

Well done! While I would have preferred to see this series end in more of a resolution, I respect your decision to start a new series. The comments from your other readers are an interesting mix of romantics and erotic horror fans (thralls?). You've been able to string them along with this captivating tale. I look forward to reading more of your work. 45 stars and counting.

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Brilliant. Not the ending I anticipated but given the storyline to be expected. I'll be moving on to the next series. 5⛤ throughout.

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat3 months ago

I fully expected Laura to bring a gun and shoot Amy...

But this is even better.

The way you've gone from a soft/fun/tender story to a brutal clash of dark demon Vs hunter is excellent work. The character development is nicely done although, contrary to some other stories I've read, it could do with a bit of filling up.

Now I'm going to read the next series :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAutumn_Ash@Autumn_Ash
Hi, I'm Ash! I write about monsters, demons, and other deliciously scary things. Most of my stories feature corruption, mind control, and transformations, and I put a lot of work into building believable settings and characters. My goal is for you to come for the smut (pun int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES