All Comments on 'A Succubus Hunts Ch. 00 - Introduction'

by Autumn_Ash

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On the one hand: Wow this is a phenomenal start to a sequel that I didn’t know I needed.

On the other hand…what happened to A Holstaur’s Fate? Is it gone forever? You’ve no idea how many times I’ve pleasured myself to it and I’ll be gutted if I never can again :(

mistyfdfamistyfdfaover 1 year ago

Haven't read yet, but super excited about this continuing :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another wonderfully well written story. Thank you for sharing it! Your stories have an amazing ability to draw in the reader. Is a holstaurs fate gone for good? It was a favorite read of mine. I hope you have a chance to bring it back and maybe add to it someday.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year ago

Dam good start to the sequel. Very, very hot.

WrangelFitzWrangelFitzover 1 year ago

So excited to see you come back to this, and with a great opener too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So pleased to see this story, have been checking weekly since the last ep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad Gwen is back and no longer holding back. Can’t wait to see what devilish things she does, and who else she corrupts

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

Can't wait for Amy to finally become Gwen's thrall!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like many others, I'm very happy that you are once again uploading, and must say this has been one of your finest, but I must inquire about the "A Holstaur's Fate" story and its unfinished status, while I understand that it is something you no longer wish to work on due to the associated emotioms it might bring you, I urge you to consider having it recorded somewhere, at least the latter two parts seeing as the first was preserved elsewhere. Once again, thank you returning and I look forward to any and every one of your future works.

Rex0naRex0naover 1 year ago

Looking forward to future chapters.

AlkymistAlkymistover 1 year ago

Richly written. Glad you’re continuing, even though I’m not really into non-consent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAutumn_Ash@Autumn_Ash
Hi, I'm Ash! I write about monsters, demons, and other deliciously scary things. Most of my stories feature corruption, mind control, and transformations, and I put a lot of work into building believable settings and characters. My goal is for you to come for the smut (pun int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES