All Comments on 'A Succubus Hunts Ch. 04'

by Autumn_Ash

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SensualSigmaSensualSigmaabout 1 year ago

That red sun wouldn't be Lilith locked in a dream would it? Enjoying the story, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

God love this story so much. Even reading this I have no idea how it could or how I would want it to end. Even tho our mc is absolutely evil still just want them to be happy smh

DmitryDmitryabout 1 year ago

I re-read first part from the beginning, savoring every word again and again amd now on your last chapter feeling kinda empty without any more to read. Your work is extremely addictive. What a love story! Thank you.

19magic19magicabout 1 year ago

Damn I'm kinda rooting for the evil succubus now and poor Laura

Autumn_AshAutumn_Ashabout 1 year agoAuthor

Reading these comments makes me so warm and fuzzy. Thanks everyone :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have a great way of writing characters with depth. All the characters here have deep emotions, each of them have secrets, desires and hopes. It's been fun to see them change, grow or turn into something else. So much fun to read, great work!

Trapped23Trapped23about 1 year ago

Amazing story, always love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read on your Twitter that this chapter was a bit of a struggle, but I have to say it's not apparent to me as a reader. Absolutely loved it and I'm very grateful that you decided to stick with it! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. -Spider

WordwarWordwarabout 1 year ago

Good characterization, nice plot progression. The two main characters felt like real people.

Wish their relationship resolution was in the direction of there being a happy ending, but you did a good job of setting the descent in the first season, and changing course *after* one of the main characters essentially had her soul eaten and replaced by a carnal void would take one heck of a (literal) deus ex machina.

On a random note, the amount of gaslighting in this story is off the charts; as it turns out, evil manipulative sex demons are evil. I keep wanting to believe Gwen, but after somebody gaslights you once, you can't ever trust them again, which kind of means the 'will they, won't they' is a solved problem- 100% of the time, Gwen is lying.

Maybe give Amy some type of supernatural defense or truth-telling aura, so that the conversation isn't always "I wish you weren't so evil" followed by "but I'm not, let me gaslight you into telling you how you not wanting to be my slave is all your fault". It worked well here because it's Gwen's final attempt at repeatedly doing the same thing and hoping something different will happen, but Amy needs agency to be something than an inevitable victim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wow - great storyline, good character description and a lot of backround to build on... I don't know if the author had a timeline set for himself but as far i would expect this story could easily develop to 12-15 chapters. That would be an jear of writing this story... I always feel disappointed about not-finished storys and don't want to give any false advise about things i don't have any knownledge - so i would just enjoy to see this story "closed" someday "soon" in an realistic timeline. Thank you tor sharing and publishing thisnstory here. And not to mention, at the old forrest's coffee-house i immediately thoughtnof the imp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAutumn_Ash@Autumn_Ash
Hi, I'm Ash! I write about monsters, demons, and other deliciously scary things. Most of my stories feature corruption, mind control, and transformations, and I put a lot of work into building believable settings and characters. My goal is for you to come for the smut (pun int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES