A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good for nothing dimension," she complained under her breath, stalking past her unnoticed admirers, "I can't believe things have gotten so-"

She paused, her entire body perking up, her soured mood instantly dissipating.

"What... is that!?"

The air was suddenly throttled with a noxious aroma. A heady musk seemed to swirl around her from every direction, entangling around her limbs, yanking her in the direction of its source; it was like she could see the scent, the swishing tendrils drawing her forward in a hypnotic fashion. Chastity's nipples erected instantly as if on command, the color in her cheeks darkening, her mouth hanging open in a slovenly gasp as her body moved on its own, her steps shaky and unsure. Her mind felt cloudy, overwhelmed by the smell that she had somehow missed before, her sexual-senses going wild as they locked onto the musk - a musk of the most raw, pure, carnal variety that possessed a power she'd never experienced before!

How had she missed it until now? The scent was so strong she should have been able to smell it from a continent over! So potent and virile it was, Chastity could feel her pussy instantly moisten without any physical stimulus, her thighs grinding harder together as she staggered down the street. Her nostrils altered to a permanent flare, she snorted like a ravenous pig, trying to inhale as much of the aroma as she could as if to allow it infect her brain with its overpowering strength; there was a familiarity to the smell as well, one that reminded her of herself. Grace! Wherever this sexual-prowess emanated from, the other Succubus was sure to be!

She continued to hobble towards the location of this already-addictive musk, tripping over herself, giving her the appearance that she was injured in some way. Her hands pulled at her top and skirt like she was trying to un-suffocate herself, letting out whorish moans whenever her fingers brushed against her giant, hard nipples; the cloth that wrapped around her tits was even more strained now, the tops of her fist-sized nipples visible around it, throbbing with need. The unkempt buildings and streets she passed barely registered to the Succubus, anything said to her by random passerbyers going completely ignored, her destination decided, her goals in sight.

She was almost there!

As she came up to another run-of-the-mill, depreciated hovel, the smell so strong now that her eyes watered, she stopped and put her hand on a nearby wall, trying to gather herself before proceeding. Taking several deep breaths - which just let more of the musk into her body - she made an attempt at standing up straight, wanting to look as presentable as possible when she entered whatever den of extreme debauchery Grace was trapped in; she wasn't just some common street-walker after all! Aided by her magical abilities, she willed herself to maintain a modicum of composure, adjusting her outfit once more. Head held high, she marched forward once more.

"Right, you're not a young Demoness like Grace," Chastity reassured herself, "you're an elder, a po-"

Her own words were cut off as she choked.

All of her endeavors to collect herself were obliterated in a flash, the tall, curvaceous Succubus actually falling over at the new attack on her senses. She grabbed at her throat as she hit the wall she'd been leaning on only moments before, her legs kicked out below her, causing her to slide down to the ground. From beneath her short skirt her pussy convulsed, a spray of her feminine fluids rocketing through her skirt onto the sidewalk, creating a puddle between her thighs and soaking her ground-pinned tail. Chastity moaned as she was brought to a touchless orgasm, slobber trickling from her overly-plump-lips, tearing dripping down her face, her chest heaving like she was being crushed. Twitching rapidly, it took several seconds for her instantaneous climax to end.

"What the... the fuck!?" She groaned, eyes rolling around in her head. Coughing and gagging, she looked in a different direction than the house in front of her - the one she'd been racing towards - her vision blurry. Somewhere in the distance was even stronger musk, one that was so filled with pheromones, that was so formidable, that was so unmatched in every way she could see it this time! A kind of murky steam seemed to be wafting from a distant section of the city, billowing out into the sky like the mushroom-cloud from an nuclear explosion, snaking its way around buildings and streets, filling the air, making it denser. It made the aroma only feet away from her nothing more than an afterthought!

Chastity had never even heard of a potency so powerful!

"How could anything be so- so delicious!?" She moaned, still leaking a river of grool from her groin, "So delectable, so fucking... fucking breathtaking!?"

What- how could she have not noticed something like this? Did it just appear? Was it somehow hidden before? It was such an unruly scent that Chastity could feel it on her skin, warming her flesh past its naturally burning temperature, sending tingles coursing through her figure. Her eyes darted around, following the coils of visible lust as they wrapped around her, creating a fog that surrounded her body, tickling every inch of her, sticking to her soft, lavender flesh; she was practically hyperventilating as she watched the essence of virility swirl through the air, her cunt readying itself for another liquid outburst. Where the fuck was all this coming from!?

Standing up again, her legs wobbling like jelly, she planted herself against the wall once more, hands on her chest. Realizing that her incredibly long tongue had rolled out of her inflated lips in an attempt to taste the musk, she slurped it back into her mouth, drool splattering out in front of her. Her horns pushed roughly against the stone surface behind her, pulsing with energy, her life-essence nearly revitalized from the pungency stifling her senses alone. Glancing over at the original house she'd been directed to, its own aroma completely overwhelmed by this new one, she was reminded of her other reason for being her.

She still needed to rescue Grace!

But she was so torn - how the fuck was she supposed to resist the alluring fog throttling her brain!? Maybe she could just go get the other Succubus, teleport her back to their dimension and then head over to the location calling her name. But what if it vanished? What if she missed out on this once-in-a-lifetime chance to be fulfilled like she never had before? It would probably still be there though... wouldn't it? No, she couldn't risk it; Grace surely would be fine for a bit longer anyway! And who knows, she might be able to find her way back to their world without Chastity's help! Wait, no, no, no! She had a duty to her people, to her race! She couldn't just abandon a sister like that...

...could she?

Chastity's libido made up her mind for her and she took an unsteady step forward. She turned away from the location of her fellow Succubus and began to drag herself to the most powerful scent she'd ever smelled, her body moving automatically and without her full consent; she barely lifted her feet as she trudged along, her skinny, long heels scraping against asphalt and concrete. Chastity was like a zombie, moaning quietly to herself as she felt the call of carnality, stumbling and falling several times, crawling across the ground before she was able to right herself once more. Her limbs felt like they had thousand-pound weights tied to them, her movements sluggish, still struggling to breathe around the smokey-substance wafting over her. Pussy juice dripped down her thighs, leaving a trail of clear droplets behind her.

She left the ghetto section of the city she was in after many, excruciating minutes, ending up at the start of what looked like some sort of modern marketplace, her surroundings once more packed with people and vehicles. But she didn't notice any of that. What she did notice was the fog of sexual musk growing thicker and more concentrated, practically creating a barrier that she had to actively fight through. Shoppers looked at her in concern, arousal, and confusion all at once, the incredibly tall woman clearly not in her right mind - though none were brave enough to stop her. Chastity couldn't, wouldn't be stopped, the singular purpose in her extensive life now to find the source of the aroma that had captured her so utterly and completely.

Finding herself at the entrance of a large building, Chastity could barely see her own massive tits from around the haze of eroticism. A sign in front of it announced that it was some kind of workout business - not that Chastity saw this at all. She only cared that she had found the origins of her desires, no doubts left in her taxed brain that this is where she'd find it. Floundering up to the front glass door, she pushed it open and slipped inside, hardly cognizant of the greeting she received from the front desk worker, teetering past her without a word. The Succubus wandered deeper and deeper into the halls of the business, her thoughts and body growing weaker and weaker.

What in the Hell was happening to her!?

12