A Succubus's Tale Pt. 02

Story Info
The tale continues and intensifies.
1.8k words
3.52
6.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blinking her eyes open, Angelica sat up in William's bed. She looked to her side to see that he was already gone, no doubt to do his errands. Angelica lied back down and smiled at the memories of last night.

The moment Arthur had told his sons of the arrangement, they had almost tripped over themselves to have a turn with Angelica. She swallowed load after load of cum for what felt like hours, not that she minded. She was getting off as well.

Like their father, Arthur's sons were somewhat freaks of nature. It seems the soldiers of the village had been given a brew mixed with minotaur blood in order to give them a bit more muscle and weight for the coming battle. Naturally some of the men added another element to the mixture, one to enlarge their genitals. What they had used? She wasn't quite sure, given that at the time she was getting all of this explained to her, she had a cock down her throat as another fucked her massive tits, and the two others battered her cunt and asshole.

However, Angelica had made a rule, none of the men were to cum inside her pussy until they returned. And while it hadn't been easy to get them to abide by it, she managed to coax it out of them.

By the time they finished, Angelica's stomach looked several months pregnant from all the cum she had swallowed and taken up her ass. It was a wonder William hadn't noticed when she was sleeping next to him.

Swinging her long legs out from the bed, she stretched and headed into the bathroom. She took her time to wash up, stewing inside the large tub the men had in the home. She dried her body slowly from her head, down through the valley of her breasts, to her arms and abdomen, then to her pussy. She started to stroke it gently, the initial purpose was soon forgotten as she felt the familiar heat build within her body. She abandoned the towel, and rubbed her clit wildly, remembering the events of yesterday. Deep-throating Arthur's meaty cock, and taking his son's cock up her ass and down her throat, with William just feet away in another room. She felt her climax near and threw her head back letting out a throaty moan. Feeling empowered and sexy, she left the bathroom wearing nothing but her heels.

As expected, she found all five men sat around the kitchen table eating, all naked as well, their lower halves hidden under the table. Hands on her hips, she stared at the men whose eyes focused on every part of her but her face as she came into sight.

"I see you boys have found a way to entertain yourselves."

The brothers chuckled amongst each other, Arthur spoke up. "Well, William's away. This morning he confessed he wanted to do something romantic for you before he asked to court you. So, I gave him the advice to go down the road and eat some of the brown and yellow mushrooms to give him confidence." Arthur snorted, the brothers laughed.

"It's gonna give him the shits like you won't believe, and while you were in the bathroom, we thought of a game you might like." He finished with a confident smile on his face.

Angelica sauntered close to the table rested her hands in front of her on the table, making sure her ass was raised and swaying for the men behind her to stare at. Her glistening pussy clearly visible to the bulky men.

"Oh? Well Arthur, you certainty sound confident. what's the game?" She asked, amused when 5 sets of eyes ogled her G-cup breasts that were pushed together oh-so-sweetly.

"It's a simple bet love. You see, we each get to fuck your slut hole, and the one who makes you cum the hardest will be the first to knock you up when we return from the battle. That's not all though, we also have a surprise."

Feigning disinterest, Angelica reached out using the tip of her long manicured nail to tilt one of their iron mugs to the side to see what they were drinking. The smell was unfamiliar to her and tickled the inside of her nose. Releasing the rim of the mug, she looked back to Arthur.

"And what would the surprise be?" She asked with a hum.

That was when the nearest one - whose name escaped her, names where so bothersome - grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto his lap so she sat with her back to him. She felt his hard cock under her and gasped in surprise. She looked at them in a state of confusion as all of them stood up, except the son who she was sitting on.

Now, the smallest cock amongst them was one of the sons' at 15 inches long and 3 inches thick with cantaloupe sized balls. The largest was Arthur at 19 inches long and 4 inches thick, his balls where absolutely massive, easily the size of watermelons. It's no wonder the drink smelled funny, they had doubled down on the brew.

Arthur taking a step towards her pressed his massive cock head to her lips. "Now make sure you're honest sweetheart, we have to make sure we have a clear winner at the end of this."

Angelica could do nothing but stare up at Arthur in shock, unaware of his son's movements whose lap she was in. He scooped her legs up and lifted her before impaling her on his massive cock, distending her abdomen. She threw her head back and screamed in a flurry of slight pain and extreme pleasure. Her cries were silenced by Arthur as he took hold of her hair and pushed his cock down her throat.

It was then the son whose cock was deep in her womb, began to thrust his cock in and out of her causing her to moan lewdly around his fathers cock.

Taking advantage of the situation, Arthur held the back of her head and pushed as much of his cock down her throat as he could fit before pulling it out completely. Strings of spit that linked his cock to her mouth eventually broke and fell on her massive bouncing tits.

"Oh my god!" She moaned, screaming in pleasure.

"Enjoying that little cum slut? Cause thats only half!" shouted the son whose cock was reshaping the inside of her pussy.

She looked up at Arthur in a moment of wild lust before he returned to fucking her throat. The son beneath her suddenly pulled her hips down as he thrust up, bottoming out in her cunt and sending her instantly into a powerful orgasm. One which made her whole body shake. She moaned, choking around Arthur's massive cock. A moment later she felt both cocks pull out of her.

Still coming down from her orgasm, she was dropped onto the table and laid on her back, and before she realized what was happening, Arthur and his son switched, making her full once again.

As Arthur thrusted lightly in and out of her to lube his incredible cock, his son went balls deep into her throat and came, emptying at least a gallon of thick cum into her stomach, making Angelica's smooth and perfect figure swell until she looked like she had eaten everything at a buffet.

The moment he pulled out of her throat, the next brother eagerly took his place. All the while, Arthur stretched and distended her insides with his massive cock. Arthur tossed her legs over his shoulders and bent forward, taking one of her nipples into his mouth, and sucked on it greedily as he pounded her pussy.

The son in her mouth was doing similarly, tilting her head back so he could push his cock down her throat while he joined his father in sucking on her other tit.

The second the both of them bottomed out in her respective holes, she came again, this time twice as hard as the last, and she was rewarded for it by a thick load down her throat. Arthur's load however, was delivered into her delicious ass, bloating her to the point she looked midway through a pregnancy.

The last two wasted no time, as she was lifted up and her cunt was impaled onto another cock just as a second found a way inside her ass. The one in her pussy pounded her stuffed body and pulled out just in time to make it fully into her mouth, as Angelica swallowed her third load of the day. The son's cock in her ass swelled as he felt his father's cum oozing out of her ass, lubricating his dick and increasing her tightness. He soon let loose streams of cum into her ass, giving her another one of the many orgasms she would have that day.

The fucking went on for hours as each man was still hard and pulsing, the cum filling up their melon-sized nuts once again. By the time they finished her stomach looked nine months pregnant, and cum escaped from her mouth falling onto her breasts, which one had glazed along with her face. They had fucked her on the table, then the floor, and lastly, the bathroom where they each took turns face-fucking her while another man was standing, balls deep in her pussy or ass, spit-roasting her. With her lips around the tip of Arthur's cock, she gulped down the last wave of his sperm as he stroked the top of her head.

"So, who won slut?" He asked, as he pulled his cock out of her cum-filled mouth.

Looking up at him, she gave a cheshire smile. "Mmm, well with age comes experience...so, I guess your boys get to have a brother before they have sons." She smiled.

Arthur laughed at her words before bending over to cup one of her massive cum covered tits to play with the nipple.

"Good, now wash yourself up, slut, before William gets home to find his crush fucked and covered in cum!" He ordered, evily.

Smirking up at him, she dragged her tongue along the underside of his cock. "I can't wait until you're back a victor." She teased, and wagged her brows at him.

"Oh I'm going to visit you tonight for that tease, you cum-addicted whore." he promised.

With that, Angelica bathed...again. When William returned, she was clean and dressed, he gave her a lovely geode as a gift, and as a reward she kissed him, allowing him to unknowingly taste the multiple loads of his father and siblings.

True to his word, Arthur came later that night and had her get out of bed and kneel on the ground of her shared room while he face fucked her, mere feet away from his sleeping son who was unaware of his new love interest being treated as his fathers cum dump. She went back to bed with a full belly and a satisfied smile on her face.