A Succubus's Tale Pt. 03

Story Info
An unexpected but fun turn of events.
1.3k words
2.81
6.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three long days since William's father and brothers left for battle. The days where slow and dull. William was sweet in how he treated her, cooking, doing laundry, bringing her gifts and being polite. They talked alot, she found out William one day wanted to have a large family of his own. If only he knew...the anticipation was killing her, humans could be so twisted when tempted with something to want.

This day however, she was reaching her limit, both bored and horny. She was about to slip out while William was away to see if she could find another man who may have stayed behind when the door of the Cottage burst open.

In the doorway were eight hulking orcs, each clad in crude leather armor and carrying large weapons, the moment their eyes landed on her, she leant back into her seat on the couch and smiled at them. Staring at their loin-cloths that began to lift, revealing huge green cocks and balls the same size as Arthur's, though she suspected for orcs that was just natural, and not the result of any alchemy.

William came home roughly two hours later, frozen in place by the sight before him. Angelica was in a haze, spit-roasted on the cocks of two orcs. She was being roughly fucked like a common whore in her throat and pussy, her enormous breasts swung back and fourth beneath her as the Orcs used her. The only sounds in the cottage were that of the smacking of flesh on flesh, and the short gagging noises Angelica made whenever the orc pushed his massive cock down her throat.

Before he could think to react William felt a massive hand grab the back of his neck and shove him down to the floor where he collapsed, limp. A massive green foot soon coming to rest on his back, pinning him down as he looked up to see the orcs had stopped screwing his sweet and beautiful Angelica. They were now just standing there, eyes closed and bodies shaking. Angelica's stomach swelled slowly, before the orcs relaxed. William knew what they had done to his innocent Angelica.

The orcs had cum inside her, filling her stomach and womb with thick virile cum. When they removed their William saw some cum leaking from her cunt, down her beautiful long legs to drip onto the floor. Angelica also coughed up a glob of cum as she struggled to breath after the other orc removed his cock.

Speechless, William watched as these vile brutes handed Angelica off like a rag doll, but she didn't even seem to mind. The orc held her upside down by her ankles before he shoved his cock into her line of sight and then, on the second try, her mouth, making her arch her back to hold the orc's hips as he face-fucked her upside down.

Angelica was still recovering for her last orgasm. The orcs recovered so quickly and fucked so fast it was hard to keep track of how many loads she had swallowed, and how many orgasms had come her way. But when she saw William's face of fear and lust, she could've sworn she saw stars when she came around whichever massive green menace had been in her pussy at the time.

Angelica had struck a deal with the orcs, in exchange for letting William live and making him watch, she would let them breed her for the next month. She had her alchemy supplies under William's bed which contained some succubi brews that would speed up the births to a day each, so when they left, they left with a bunch of new orcs for their horde. The plus side for her, she got to keep her plans in motion with a delectable twist on top that would keep her sated for the next month, while awaiting the return of Arthur and his sons.

Ever since the deal had been struck, they had been fucking her. The ones not currently using her had already gone twice each and since William had been gone. The orcs chose to go slower until William arrived, which was the only reason he didn't walk in to the see a massive green cock in each of her hands and holes.

Once she finished her plans here and further north, she was definitely going to need to find an orc war camp to "visit". She lost her train of thought as her face was suddenly pushed into the one of the orcs' groins while it busted its nut into her stomach. The leader of the bunch had already knocked her up earlier, but she intended to have one child with each of the eight orcs before they left.

Being lifted off the orc's cock, Angelica took a deep breath and was tossed onto the couch rather unceremoniously. Her bloated stomach slammed into the couch, causing a torrent of fresh cum to escape her mouth.

Glancing to William as she recovered, she saw the look of absolute heartbreak in his eyes a second before another large orc entered her vision and thrust her up over his shoulder.

"Bring da weakling!" he barked, as she was carried off to William's bedroom, simply because it was the closest one. Once there, she watched William be slammed into the bed and tied down. She was amused to see what they where up to, not that she had to wait long to find out.

In a quick motion, the orc holding her tossed her on top of William. Then, using her hair he moved her so that her head was leaning off the side of Williams chest, her face not even the length of the orcs cock away from William's face. Her massive tits being pushed into his face.

She was honestly grateful when the orc who brought her in, rammed his cock down her throat because the wicked smile that began to cross her face would have given her away instantly. The muffled moan she let out around said gigantic cock nearly did the same, as one of the other orcs entered her pussy.

Arching her back to welcome him her bouncing jugs were presented to the air, perfectly presented for the third orc, who climbed on top of the bed and crouched down low enough to begin fucking her tits.

She could barely hear William pleading and crying for the show to stop as another orgasm ran through her body. Before long, one of the Orcs shoved a piece of Angelica's torn bodysuit into William's mouth to shut him up.

The orcs kept screwing her for hours, at one point all eight where on top of her either in one of her holes, hands, or between her tits. One of them even used her long crimson hair to jack off. Another time, their leader held her up and hooked his arms under her knees while he plowed her pussy from behind, standing up over William. By the end she had moaned, screamed, and even begged these green bastards to breed her. God, a harem of orcs would feed a succubus for a week!

When they finished with her, they had her wash and make William clean while they ate. Angelica took that time washing to drink her brews and speed up the birthing of her first batch of the little orclings. She ended up giving birth later that night to three baby orcs.

Funnily enough, William believed they where forcing the alchemy on her, and she was doing this to protect him, which wasn't entirely wrong, but definitely not the truth. Believing she sacrificed her dignity for his safety, after the births of her children, he confessed his love to her. When she didn't respond to him, he sighed and blamed her lack of response on her "fragile state". She turned over in the bed and smirked slightly drifted to bed, sated.

Angelica woke up with the sun, a smile on her face. She headed to the bathroom just to hear one of the orcs calling her and demanding she come suck his cock before he bred her.

It was going to be a fun month.