A Summer Affair

Story Info
First time gay oral...
1.8k words
4.55
8.6k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over 18 years of age..................

Oh my fucking god!

I could hardly believe that I was on my knees with a cock in my mouth for the first time. It was the most intensely erotic experience I'd ever had. My own dick was hard as a rock, straining against my underwear while I pleasured my friend, B. Everything was quiet except for the wet sounds my mouth was making as it slid back and forth over his deliciously hot pole of man flesh, along with our moans of naughty pleasure.

How did I get here?

Rewinding slightly in the story, I had been having thoughts of sex with my dear friend, B.

Lying in bed one night, horny as hell, my mind was racing with thoughts of not only making myself cum, but also of the making another guy shoot a creamy load of sperm into my mouth.

The thought of giving myself over to providing pleasure to another man had me groaning with desire

My friend, B., popped into the lewd fantasy in my head. We were casual friends and had some experience jacking each other off, but never going any further than that.

I could hardly get to sleep that night, quivering with sexual energy and anticipation. Psychologically and emotionally, it was as if a dam had burst and my true feelings were revealed. I was excited and unafraid.

So B. and I talked about getting together to try out some naughty things on each other. We decided to give it a go.

Residing in an area of tremendous natural beauty, we lived not far from a densely forested park with places to enjoy privacy.

Since it was a beautiful summer day, B. and I decided to go for a hike in the forest. We were enjoying each other's company chatting away and walking together, feeling at ease. As the afternoon wore on, we began to steer ourselves deeper into the more secluded areas of the park. We became quieter, enjoying the calmness of nature and beginning to nervously anticipate pleasuring each pther. My dick was so deliciously hard and my heart was beating fast.

Following a deer trail off the main path, we came into a small clearing with tall pine trees overhead shielding us from the hot sun. The forest floor of soft pine needles offered a comfortable place for our first real tryst. I took a deep breath and stopped while. B. drew up alongside me and we both stood quietly.

Making the first move, I stepped closer to B. and began to unbutton his jeans. Once I had his jeans unbuttoned, I undid my own pants and opened them up. B. noticed how fucking hard my dick was tenting my underwear, and he swallowed slowly. A slight sheen of sweat shone on his chest that peeked out from his shirt. I grabbed our canteen and took a drink of the cool water and them offered it to B.... he turned the canteen up and drank heartily, gulping down the cool liquid, some of it spilling down out of the sides of his mouth, trailing down his neck and wetting his shirt which was already a bit damp from our exertions while hiking. A damp spot formed over his right pectoral from the spilled cool water, with his nipple hardening in the slight breeze that stirred through the pine trees. The sweet smell of blooming honeysuckle was a natural aphrodisiac and provided a relaxing scent in our naughty little forest clearing.

As B. screwed the lid back onto the canteen, I got down onto my knees and looked up at him. Hooking my fingers into his pants, I slid them down to his thighs taking both the jeans and the underwear and freeing his cock and balls and his ass to the gentle soothing air of the woods.

My mind was saturated with a haze of sexual desire as I drank in the sight of his semi-hard dick and tight ball sack hanging underneath. I felt as if I had uncovered a beautiful treasure in our romantic forest lying at the junction of his lithe thighs. His dick was so pretty, capped by a gorgeously inviting head for sucking and pampering.

I looked up at B. again and then moved my mouth slowly to his cock, inhaling the sweet muskiness of his manhood. Placing my hands on his quivering hips, I took his cock gently into my mouth.

I could've cum right then and there! This was the first time I was sucking a dick and it was so romantic! My tongue lolled over the head of his dick, savoring the unforgettable taste and texture. I gently suckled his cock, feeling it grow in my mouth.

As B.'s stiffy throbbed, I began to bob my head back and forth. The sensation of his shaft sliding in and out of my mouth was beyond exquisite. My oral ministrations became more fervent as I moaned, savoring the penetration of his cock head into my throat.

My hands grasped B.'s hips more urgently. The need in my own cock grew as a I slid my hands from B.'s hips to his asscheeks, massaging his tight butt and pulling his manhood deeper into my throat.

B. was moaning and swaying his hips in time with my bobbing head, gently running his fingers through my hair.

I paused my sucking for a moment to gaze lovingly at his glorious manhood, shining slick with my saliva, the crown pulsing with pleasure and engorged with blood turning a shade of deep purple.

I looked up at B. smiling lasciviously, truly a a cock-slut in heat. I loved the effect I was having on him, as I reached up and massaged his perky nipples through his damp shirt.

B. groaned again with pleasure as I stuck my tongue out and began to lick his balls, delighting in the way his turgid shaft rubbed my nose and face. I buried my nose and mouth under his sack and let my tongue dart underneath his scrotum, inhaling the insanely erotic scent and licking his perineum. B. wriggled as my tongue lapped at his balls, taking hold of my head and pressing my face into his throbbing junk.

My hands massaged B.'s firm buttocks more aggessively. My fingers crept into his asscrack pulling his cheeks apart, exposing them to the languid humidity of late afternoon forest air. I ground my face happily into his junk, rubbing his dick and balls all over my lips, nose and eyes. God, I was in slut heaven....panting with desire as I pulled B.'s asscheeks apart and gently tickled his butthole. B. paused pumping his hips momentarily at the touch of my fingers on his tight little backdoor.

Hungrily, I swallowed his dick as far as I could, gagging as his tasty mushroom head found deeper purchase in my throat. I pulled off quickly to gather breath and then re-entered the dick sucking fray with a vengeance. Sloppy wet noises were the erotic soundtrack to our little tryst as I assaulted his manmeat with my tongue, twisting and turning my mouth-pussy on his shaft. I felt B.'s cock growing even harder and longer as my oral lovemaking grew in urgency. I was thrusting my own hips back and forth, rubbing my cock against my underwear. The erotic haze had completely fogged my senses. Moaning passionately, my being was centered on giving loving pleasure to B.

B. groaned and staggered a bit, delirious from my assault on his engorged dick. I could feel the rising passion in his loins as I cupped his balls and lightly squeezed them.

My fingers were wet from my saliva coating his shaft and balls. So I began to slip one into his little rosebud. My finger stroked his puckered starfish while he bucked his hips into my face.

B. was gone now, slipped into the fierce heat of sexual ecstasy as his balls began to slap my chin.

"Oh god, S., what are you doing to me!" B. gasped as he held onto my head for dear life. I was a slobbering, drooling, rutting cock-slut as worked my finger knuckle deep into his dank, tight hole. B. was riding my finger and groaning lustily as I blew him.

Pulling off of his turgid shaft, I brought my fingers to my mouth and spit copiously on them, returning them to his bunghole and sliding in a second finger to stretch his hole. B. grabbed my head and pumped my mouth as the wave of his orgasm began to crest. His fleshy man-spear worked my mouth intensely as his wet sack slapped lasciviously against my chin.

Being my first ever attempt at fellatio, my heart was pounding with passion and sensory overload. My senses were heightened to a fine edge as my nose grazed his pubes and I breathed in his erotically charged scent. The sights and sounds of this lewd expression of my passion for B. were overwhelming.

B.'s ragged panting was music to my ears, and I realized my first taste of another man's sperm was fast approaching as my reward for being such a passionate cocksucker.

As I gripped B.'s ass and deeply fingered his butthole, I knew he was close to splooging. Instinctively, I inhaled a lungful of air and then rammed the full length of his delicious cock down my throat, my eyes opening wide and tearing up.

I held his cock in my throat, clenching my gullet as B. bucked and squirmed seeking his glorious release.

"Suck it, suck it!," B. exclaimed as his orgasm lashed him... the head of his cock expanded a LOT, surprising my throat with even greater size, while little spurts of salty pre-ejaculate launched from his peehole. B. froze for a second and that's when I pressed my fingers even deeper into his asshole, striking gold with his sensitive prostate...

B.'s dickhead choked me as it seemed to double in size in my throat, so that I had to pull off his cock slightly, gasping for air.

Suddenly, the glorious sweet deluge happened! B.'s cock erupted, flooding my hungry slut-mouth with his sweet cum. Oh my fucking god, it was intense. He filled my mouth as his dick jerked and throbbed. I held on for dear life twisting my fingers deeper into his man-hole and lewdly torturing poor B.

I swallowed his creamy, tangy, slippery sperm, delighting in my passionate reward.

My first blowjob is forever etched lovingly in my memory of my time spent with B. I was lucky to be his friend and paramour.

To be continued... as we explore 69-ing together (insanely hot) as well as passionate assfucking for the first time.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to rate and comment!