A Summer at the Farm Ch. 13

Story Info
Size matters.
3.5k words
4.85
7.8k
18

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake agrees to spend the summer at Joe's farm to lend a helping hand to his girlfriend's father and make a few bucks. That sounds like the perfect plan for his jealous girlfriend. Stuck at the farm, Blake will not cheat on her while she is away... If only she knew!

All characters featured in the story are above 18.

This story is entirely fictional and only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 13: The Measuring Tape

"Want some milk, son?"

It had been 36 hours since I had blown Joe's cock and some of the things that he was telling me were giving me vivid flashbacks of the event.

"Yeah, thanks."

"You know that only pussies drink their coffee with extra milk, right?" He teased me while handing me the bottle.

"What do real men drink then? Pure scotch? All day long?"

"They can mix it up with some beer." Joe smirked at me, slapping his bare and hairy stomach.

I rolled my eyes.

Joe's lessons on "how to be a man" were resonating differently now that I knew he was a frequent visitor at the local glory hole.

Maybe the fact that I had swallowed his cum while deepthroating him had made me see him differently as well...

I did not have much time to feel ashamed about what I had done.

I felt a little guilty when I talked to Olivia afterwards, - she was still very much excited about her life in London but I found out that her friend "James", the one that she kept mentioning, was gay -, but overall, the panic of potentially getting caught had overtaken any other thoughts.

Once I had been reassured that Joe did not know that I had been the one sucking his extra-large cock on the other side of the wall, all which was left in me was a deep sense of relief.

And, admittedly, a bit of horniness.

Joe was his usual-self at the farm: eating his breakfast stark naked, barking at me for no apparent reason, napping in the afternoon, and jerking-off in the living room during the evening.

I suppose that the fact that he had become very comfortable with stroking his dick while we were watching television after dinner was somewhat new, but it was nothing really surprising coming from the exhibitionist farmer.

We were watching a crappy reality-tv show when he started fondling with his cock. For some reason, Joe loved watching this shit.

To be fair, one of those girls really had amazing natural boobs and she seemed to be only wearing micro bikini on the screen.

She was giving to the concept of "cleavage" a whole new meaning.

The slut was retelling how she had been ploughed by one of the new guys coming inside the villa (and inside her) the night before when I noticed that Joe was fully hard and stroking himself in his armchair.

When my own cock started stirring up in my boxer briefs, I told myself that it was the girl on TV who had gotten me horny as well...

...Not the sight of Joe's gigantic cock rising to full mast a few feet away from me.

"That girl looks like she needs to meet up with real men, not reality-tv punks." Joe mindlessly commented.

"Yeah..."

"Do you think she could take it?"

I glanced at his cock but did not say anything.

"My dick... You think she could take it in her pussy, or in her ass?" Joe insisted.

"Hard to tell... You... You're definitely packing..." I blurted out.

"Fuck yeah, I am. Do you think I've got a really big one?"

"Come on, Joe..."

"No, really. I don't have much chance to compare... Always been told I had a huge slab of meat between my legs and never found someone bigger than me but like... From the outside, do you think it's that massive?"

He grabbed the base of his cock and clenched his fist to tight his hold and make his cock look even more gigantic.

He certainly did not need to do that...

"Man, you know it's freaking huge, don't play with me."

"Huge? Nice... But how does it compare?"

"It does not compare, you know that. You're the biggest I've ever seen!"

Ironically, I was finally telling him things that he had begged the stranger blowing him up at the gas station to tell him...

Of course, the stranger was me but Joe did not need to know that.

"Fuck yeah..." He smacked his hard cock against his stomach. "It's been leaking like crazy lately."

"Damn... You do produce crazy amount of pre..."

"Eh! It's like the older I get, the looser this faucet gets."

He chuckled as a huge strain of precum was now dripping down his cock, adding to the fluids already coating his stomach.

I thought that Joe would push things further and ask me to give him a hand again but he stopped talking and jerked-off watching the show.

He really was into that cunt who was getting nailed (all blurry and shit) on national television.

For sure, she was a babe, but I thought he only liked quality porn movies from the nineties.

What a hypocrite.

My own dick was throbbing in my underwear and a stain of precum, nothing compared to Joe of course, was now visible through the light blue fabric.

I knew that I could have freely gotten naked and wanked-off but I was hoping for more.

Shit...

This thought alone was crazy.

I had promised myself that the glory hole thing would be a one-time only incident! I could not get myself in trouble again.

Although, without going as far as sucking him which was definitely gay, - and out of bounds -, maybe we could still have some harmless fun. Joe did not seem to think it was weird to jerk-off in front of me or even, with me...

A couple of hand jobs never hurt anybody... Bros being bros...

As he was using both his large farmer hands to work his tool, I had another idea.

Well, at first, I only expressed something I had been curious about for a while.

"Have you ever measured it?"

Joe looked surprised by my question. I enjoyed it, when he was the one startled.

To be fair, he had started the conversation.

"What? My dick?"

"Yeah... What else?"

"Why in the hell would I do that?"

"Everybody does it! And you've been the one asking me about your size."

"I guess... So, you did it?"

"I measured it once, with the mates in the locker-room."

"Nice..." Joe shut his eyes and continued to stroke his dick. "How many inches are you givin' to my Liv then?"

Why did he have to bring Olivia into this?!

I guess that Joe did not feel like we were doing anything wrong so he did not give a fuck, but it definitely made me feel weird when he mentioned her.

"8.9 inches, on a good day. Before meeting you, I thought this was impressive..."

He laughed. And farted.

Classy.

"Sorry about the inferiority complex, kiddo. If this can reassure your ego, I was happy to notice that you did not have a micro between your legs. I would have felt bad for my girl otherwise. Whatever feminists or whoever says, women need some good dicking to stay happy."

Again, I felt uncomfortable. My dick though, was hard as a rock.

"You must have been destroying many asses." I pointed out to change the subject from my girlfriend.

"I sure have... and keep on doing so! Don't count me out, son!"

He spat on his cock making it even wetter and sloppier.

Yummier, if I dare say...

"Oh yeah? You manage to find good pussies out here, in the middle of the desert?"

I knew I was walking into a dangerous territory.

I was curious as to what Joe would confess.

"When you've got a dick like mine, pussies come to you, you don't need to search for it..." I thought that Joe had smartly avoided the question, but then he added: "They can even come right to my living room, all by themselves."

He was staring at me.

Wait.

Was he talking about me?

"In my experience, it's easier to get the girls coming to you with a good Instagram account." I responded hastily.

"I hope you're not telling me you're cheating on Liv, boy?"

All of the sudden, he sounded very threatening.

It was always the same with Joe, he was hot and then he was cold. It was impossible to read him, even after more than three weeks spent at the farm.

"Of course not! I mean... I'm here! If I wanted to cheat on her, I would certainly not have come in the middle of Utah."

"Right... Who would you ever cheat on her with here? In my damn living-room!"

Once again, he was staring straight at me while touching himself.

I swallowed my saliva and looked away. My hands were sweating. My dick was about to burst out of my underwear.

Indeed... Who could I have sex with in that very living-room?

We did not talk for a couple of minutes until Joe made a request.

"Go to the lower drawer next to the TV, Blakey, you'll find something which should help us out."

"What?"

"Just go, son. Hurry! As long as I'm still hard!"

Unsure, I obliged.

I walked to the TV with my hard-on and then leaned over to open the drawer. I knew I was offering Joe a full view of my ass but I was still wearing my boxer briefs.

Besides, we were way passed this point.

"What am I looking for exactly?"

I was going through a bunch of junks. Remote controls, cables, old batteries, some screws...

"The measuring tape, idiot."

My heart dropped in my chest as I saw it.

"What for?" I asked, knowing perfectly the answer.

"To measure my freaking cock for God's sake. For once in your life, you had a good idea, Blakey. Now, come here."

I turned around and Joe was sitting more towards the edge of his armchair now, spreading his hairy legs wide.

I walked to him and handed him the tape, although, I already knew deep down that it would not go down this way.

To be honest, thinking that I could be the one inspecting that magnificent manhood in details had been the sole reason why I had brought the question of its size in the first place.

As expected, Joe gave me his instructions.

"I cannot measure my own cock. If we do this, we need to do this right."

"Okay, how do you want to..."

I did not have time to finish my sentence.

"Get between my legs, right there, and make sure to start measuring from the base up to the head."

The XXL cock was leaking even more than before; the man was literally overflowing with manly musky liquid.

I got on my knees and trapped myself between Joe's thighs.

I remembered how awkward I had felt when I first got into such a position, but now, it was all different.

I liked it there.

"I... I'll just do it then..."

"Yeah, yeah... I want to cum quickly so get on with it. Not rocket science to use a Measuring Tape."

His precum was dripping down his balls and now down to my chest. I let it happen. I was very horny.

I did not ask for Joe's approval before grabbing his boner. I thought it was the only way to move his cock in the right position for the proper measurement. He did not complain about it.

If anything, he moaned softly as I was manipulating his shaft.

I felt it warm and throbbing under my fingers, now equally coated with his fluids.

Joe was exuding horniness and testosterone. It was coming out of him from every fibre of his being, and obviously, even more so from his piss slit.

Once again, I felt the urge to inhale him, to kiss his cock, to slurp this thick precum down my throat but I controlled myself.

I could not show how eager I was to blow his dick again.

Damn.

I had said it. Or at the very least, I had thought it.

I wanted to do it again... Destroy my throat with his big bone... Feeling him creaming my mouth... Using me like a rag doll.

"Boy, you're just stroking me now, weren't you supposed to get an accurate size out of this process? You're gonna make me nut and I'll have to spray your face again."

Joe chuckled at his last remark.

I blushed like an idiot.

I carefully placed the tape at the base and tried to get the most accurate measurement.

It was way over the 8 inches mark already. My dick, which I had always been so proud of, did feel tiny in comparison.

And the tape kept on going up.

"Over 10 now... Let me do this right..." I whispered.

I was breathing on his wet and shiny cockhead, fully out of his meaty foreskin.

Obviously, I knew that Joe was very big...

I had been obsessing over this gigantic cock for too long not to notice, and his recent trip inside my throat had been quite telling, but having the mathematical evidence of what I had been witnessing for weeks was only reaffirming my lust.

Joe was like no other man.

"Wait... I'll move my hands away." He spoke.

Joe put his arms behind his head, displaying the rainforest under his armpits, to force himself not to caress his dick.

His cock was still standing strong and firm, hard as a rock, only made less rough thanks to the never-ending flow of precum flooding from the head.

I could not believe my eyes.

The tape was now showing 11.3 inches.

"Over 11, I think 11.3 or even 4."

I could not hide the amazement in my voice.

"Nah... It can get bigger than that." Joe complained.

"Joe, this is... This is humongous."

He laughed making his body, - and his boner that I was still holding -, bounce, a rope of precum flew off and ended up on my nose.

I let it hanging there.

"I know it's huge, but I'm telling you. It can get even bigger. Stroke it. You'll see."

I did not hesitate one second and began to jack off his dick immediately.

I could not tell which one was better, blowing him anonymously in a sleazy restroom or jerking him off in his living room in plain sight. Both were turning me on very much.

"Like this, Joe?"

"Yeah... Damn... You're getting better at this..."

I spat on his cock and kept stroking it.

This was fine, right? We were not doing anything more than what Joe had already made me do.

I was not blowing him. It was a quick hand job to get him to full mast and have some accurate measurements of his monster cock.

We would need them if we were to file an application for the Guinness World Record book.

No harm done.

"Joe... I... I think you're fully hard now. It... It looks... great... I mean, so big."

"Nah... You need to caress my balls at the same time to get me there..."

"Here?"

"Yes, like this... That's the spot... Hmmm..."

What the fuck was I doing with my life? And why did my cock keep throbbing in my underwear? I was about to cum! Hands free!

"Oh my God, Joe, it's still growing... That's crazy..."

"Wait until someone locks his lips around my cock, you should see it then! Huge and hard."

Someone using his lips on his cock... Who? Me?!

Was it a suggestion?

An invitation?!

"Joe... I... Do you want me to..."

He ignored me.

"Let me stand up so you have a full view of what you're working with!"

He stood up suddenly and his dick was totally smashed against my face for a couple of seconds. It was covering my head in its entirety, blinding me all the while rubbing against my lips. So much veiny and meaty flesh.

After that, my whole face was dripping with precum.

Seriously, for any normal guy, what I had on my cheeks would have looked like I had received a huge facial, but coming from Joe, it was only pre.

I kept on jerking him off in his position. At this stage, I was weirdly kneeling below his dick and asshole. I was almost milking him like a cow.

"How does it look from below?"

"Lord... It's... Incredible..." I muttered.

"Jeez, Blakey, it almost sounds like you're in love with my cock or something."

"Joe... No... It's just... I don't know..."

"You don't know if you love my big farmer's dick?"

He started proactively rubbing it all over my face, his balls with it, at some point, even his asshole was getting smashed against my nose.

Several times, his cock passed through my lips until I had a mouth-full of his wet and girthy dickhead.

It had gotten in there without me realizing but then, I could not let go.

"ANSWER ME. BLAKEY?! Are you in love with my dick?!"

"Hmmm...."

"BLAKE... DO YOU LOVE MY FREAKING HARD COCK IN YOUR MOUTH?!"

"Mfffyes..." I eventually mumbled; my mouth full of the tip of his huge bone.

"FUCK. That makes me hard! Keep going! Worship my cock, you'll get it to full mast."

"Joe?"

I was stunned, or maybe, the right word would have been mesmerized.

"We need the measurement, Blakey... Come on, tell me how amazing and massive my rod is... Help it rising to its full potential!"

"Yes... Hmm... Joe..."

He was getting a bit more of his tip inside my mouth. This was starting to look dangerously close to a blowjob.

We were not there yet, though.

"You're such a good help, Blakey. Olivia was so right convincing me to get you as my new assistant at the farm."

"Yes... Joe..."

"So helpful... Tell me how you love my rod again."

"Your cock is the best I've ever seen..."

"How does it smell?"

I took a deep sniff.

"Perfect. It smells like a real macho man's dick."

"Does it stink? Can you sniff my sweaty balls?"

"Yes, they stink... Like they should!"

He slapped me with his cock. Multiple times. I stuck my tongue out. What the fuck?

"What else can you say about it?"

"It's just perfect, Joe... I... I think about your cock all the time."

"Oh really?"

"Oh yes... I even dream about it sometimes... Almost every night actually..."

"You're thinking about my bone so much?"

"Yes... I... It's like I'm obsessed..."

"About what?"

"ABOUT SUCKING IT!" I yelled.

Joe pulled back.

Aaaargh!

This was so frustrating.

"NOW, BOY! Use the tape! Measure it, I'm fully hard. I'm about to explode."

I was confused.

Where was I? What did I just say? What was he talking about?

Oh yes, the measuring tape, the reason why we were doing all of this.

I grabbed the tape, shaking. Oh no, I had nutted in my briefs.

I felt ashamed about that, I was not sure whether Joe had seen it or not.

"Stay still." I spoke, trying to actually measure up that damn thing.

"Hurry!"

"Oh God... Joe... You were right... It's over the 12 inches mark now! 12 inches and 1, precisely! Oh My God. That's the most incredible cock I have ever seen in my entire life."

"Open your mouth!" He barked at me.

I did. As wide as I could.

A few seconds later, I swallowed a dozen volleys of fresh loads, busted straight into the back of my mouth.

The texture was gooey and it was warm, but it tasted sweet.

He had purposely nutted in my throat... Wow.

"You made a mess in your pants, boy." Joe noted after his ejaculation.

He rubbed his right foot on my wet and dirty boxer briefs.

"I... I'm sorry."

He looked around the room and sighed.

"Maybe we went a bit overboard tonight..."

I was still swallowing his spunk; some was stuck in my throat.

Do not judge my skills too hard, there was a lot of it and I was fairly new as being used as a cum-dumpster.

"Joe... I don't know what came over me... I... I just wanted to make your hard to... I mean... To measure the..."

"Shhh." He put his fingers on my dirty lips. "Calm down."

"I got carried away." I concluded.

"I may have gotten a bit too excited as well. No need to whine or worry about this. Let's just go to bed."

That was it then?

No drama? No break-down? No "You have to leave the farm immediately and break up with my daughter?"

Apparently, that was it.

Joe turned around and the last thing I saw was his fat hairy bum going up the stairs. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked like a cock-sucker / cum-hungry whore.

This thing was getting fully out of control.