A Summer at the Farm Ch. 23

Story Info
Joe and Blake play with fire.
3.7k words
4.72
5.9k
13

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake agrees to spend the summer at Joe's farm to lend a helping hand to his girlfriend's father and make a few bucks. That sounds like the perfect plan for his jealous girlfriend. Stuck at the farm, Blake will not cheat on her while she is away... If only she knew!

All characters featured in the story are above 18.

This story is entirely fictional and only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 23: Playing with Fire

RED ALERT. RED ALERT. RED ALERT.

Olivia was there!

...

...

And my deflating dripping cock was buried deep inside her father's asshole!

...

...

WHAT THE HELL?!

If she were just to look through the window, she would see us lying on the floor, naked, all over each other. Fucking!

...

...

"Daddy? Blake? Is anyone here?" She called.

I was paralyzed and it was the worst time to be.

I guess that I was stunned, unable to think the situation through, ready to meet my fate and be crucified for the sins I had committed.

Olivia was in London, thousands of miles away from me.

She could not be standing behind the front door, calling my name.

Thankfully, Joe came back to his senses quicker than I did and he pushed me off of him.

As I was about to speak up, he put his sweaty hands over my mouth.

"Stay down or she might see us." He whispered. "I'll put something on and open the door. Use that time to crawl to the staircases, go up in your room, and find something to wear. We need to stay calm."

Stay calm?!

This was easier said than done!

"Joe... I... I don't understand... She was supposed to... She was meant to come back in a few days."

"Pull yourself together, Blake."

Joe stood-up, picked up a pair of shorts from the floor, - the fact that he was messy and constantly leaving stuff behind him was a blessing in this particular case -, and he put them on.

He looked incredibly calm in contrast with the impossible situation we were in.

I did as I was told, crawling towards the stair cases.

Joe walked to the front door but I felt like there were evidence of our crime everywhere. Cum sticking on the floor. Strong manly scent all over the living room. Traces of sweat (and other fluids) on the couch.

Shit, there was even worse!

"Joe, wait!"

He looked at me like he was about to kill me for making a sound.

"What?!" He grunted between his teeth.

"Look at the jizz dripping all over your stomach!"

"Oh, fucking Hell!"

My phone on the coffee table started buzzing.

It was Liv. She was trying another technique to let us know that she was here. We were really ruining her surprise.

If only she knew...

"I'm coming!" Joe told her while walking to the kitchen to grab a dishcloth.

Right, he needed to clean himself up. Quick.

It was my time to flee the scene. I only stood up when I had reached the stairs to run to my bedroom.

Well, "my" bedroom, the one I had stopped using for weeks! Would she notice?! Damn, there were so many things to think about.

Frankly, as I heard Joe finally opening the door downstairs, it was a miracle that I was not fully breaking down on the floor.

I needed to get my shit together.

First thing first, I took a look at myself in the bathroom's mirror. Messy hair, red face, sweaty all over, and stark naked, I was in no position to meet with my girlfriend.

I grabbed a towel to try to fix things up a bit but I realized I had another issue to take care of: I was heavily shaking.

I took a solid long breath and talked to myself:

"Calm down, Blake. There's no reason for her to think about anything sus. She... She doesn't know. She cannot learn about this. Not like that. Not ever."

I breathed in, breathed out, until I heard her laughter in the house.

She was really here then.

I slipped myself into a pair of jeans.

Damn it, I was going commando without even thinking about it. It was a habit I had picked up with Joe. Arf, I did not have time to change once again. I put a sleeveless tank top on as I heard Joe calling me from downstairs.

"Blake, come down here, I've got a surprise for you."

And what a surprise...

I took another big breath.

I could pull this out!

I had to.

I went back down the stairs and there they were, Joe and Olivia smiling at me, like a happy family. My stomach was hurting like crazy.

Olivia was wearing a pair of mini shorts and a yellow crop-top.

She did not even look tired from her long trip. Her hair looked great, her boobs were as juicy as I remembered them, her genuine smile was killing me.

"SURPRISE!" She exclaimed as she ran towards me to throw herself in my arms.

I spontaneously hold her, her legs wrapped around my chest, - we used to do that all the time -, and she gave me a passionate kiss.

As her tongue slid inside my mouth, all I could think about was that I was full-on French-kissing her father only minutes before.

I was losing my mind.

She must have been smelling all over me that I had been fucking with another man.

Could not she tell?

"You look like you've seen a ghost." She joked and kissed me again, on the cheek this time.

Thankfully, my flustered behaviour could have been explained by my shock to see her there, while she was supposed to be in London until the end of the week.

"We've been working outside all day, we were just taking a quick break." Joe explained on our behalf.

"Yeah... Sorry... I'm a bit sweaty." I blurted out.

She took a step back to look at me.

"I can tell! It's crazy, it's like you're turning into my dad." She laughed.

She seemed so happy to be there.

"I... I can't believe that you... That it's you! You're here."

No need to tell me, I am aware that I sounded like a mentally impaired person.

"I thought I could give a little surprise for the two men of my life!"

She extended both of her arms on each side to hug both of us at the same time.

Joe and I let ourselves be carried along.

I barely remember the next twenty minutes. I followed the motions as we helped Olivia get her luggage inside the farm and she explained how she had organized her trip back and how the taxi driver had hit on her all the way to the farm.

It had been a long drive as the nearest airport was more than an hour and a half away, back north, in Salt Lake City.

I pretended to be jealous of the taxi guy, she liked it and she kissed me again.

The irony was that we had never done so much PDA in front of her father before. To be fair, we had never been separated for three full months before either.

I have no idea how Joe kept his cool and managed to act as his usual-self while I was crumbling down and could not even focus on the conversation.

At some point, I was about to throw up and I had to say that I needed to take a quick shower.

I felt dirty, in more ways than one.

Joe suggested to Liv to show her the renovated barn while I was in the bathroom and she said yes.

"You're okay, babe?" She asked me while her father was putting his boots on.

"Yes, of course! I... I'm just very surprised to see you here, that's all. I wasn't expecting it and... I... Sorry, I'm glad that you're here."

I kissed her forehead.

I could not look at Joe afterwards.

I spent a rather long time in the shower, as if I was trying to get all that steamy sex off of me, like I was trying to get rid of Joe with the lukewarm water.

Did that mean that it was over? That he would never touch me again? Right after the best sex I had ever had in my life!?

Olivia was gorgeous for sure, and sexy, and her tan looked great. But was I still attracted to her?

Why did I think about her dad while we were kissing earlier? Why was I still thinking about him, right there, in the shower?

It had been so long since I had not showered alone...

Stop polluting your mind with these types of thoughts, Blake, just act as if you had never had done anything with Joe... Like you were simply excited to see your girlfriend again... Remember, you were supposed to propose to her... No future is possible with Joe...

I conditioned myself before joining them outside.

"You've done a fantastic job with the barn." Olivia told me.

The first place Joe had fucked me, I thought.

"Joe made me sweat my ass off for this, but I guess it was worth it." I told her.

Joe patted my shoulders.

"He's been great. A little bit of a whiner at times but I think I've helped turning him into a real man."

"Please, I hope he won't turn too much like you!" Olivia joked.

Now that I had adjusted to the situation a little, I was better at playing my part of the perfect boyfriend.

I held her hand as we walked around the farm, until Joe left us alone. Maybe he was getting to the shower himself, he was still walking with my sperm deep in his asshole after all.

"How was it, for real, with my dad?" Olivia asked.

We sat on the grass and she caressed my neck.

It was another very hot day despite the summer coming to an end but we were protected from the sun, in the shadows of the barn.

"It was cool. Just like you said before you left, I like working with my hands and Joe can be a little direct or crude but he's a good man. It kept me busy while you weren't here."

She kissed my shoulder; she was touching me a lot.

I let her.

"I have to say, I was a little worried to have put you in this situation... I know that you came here for me, because I asked you to."

"You were just scared that I would cheat on you, right?"

"Maybe..."

I put my arm around her shoulders.

I wish I could describe why I felt being with her again, touching her, smelling her, feeling my girlfriend in my arms, but I have no idea.

I was way too distraught to process any of my thoughts.

"How was it for you? Three months in London? You seemed so excited at first and then..."

"I did make friends early on, but since I knew I would not stay for long, I guess I did not invest myself in these relationships as much as I would have otherwise. It was amazing at first, really what I wanted to do, and the internship was very intense and interesting but... After a while, I just missed someone to share all of this adventure with... I... I started missing you a lot more."

She was really trying to break me there.

I wished she had told me that she was thinking about getting a job in Europe, that she had discovered freedom or some bullshit like that.

But no... She had to love me!

"Oh, baby..."

She caressed my face.

"Your skin... Your scent..."

We kissed again but it was different this time, we were alone.

We made out and she grabbed my back. I laid her on the ground and things started to get friskier.

I was hard which reassured me somehow, and gave me more confidence to keep going. At the very least, I could always count on Blake Junior to be ready for action!

I slid my hand under her shorts.

Things got sexual naturally. She lifted her crop-top so I could lick her boobs and she started feeling my dick under my clothes.

She was very good at turning me on. She always had been.

"Aaaah... Yeah... I missed that too..." She moaned.

"Oh, yes?"

I was rubbing my fingers underneath her sexy lingerie and I reached her wet pussy soon enough.

I fingered her while sucking her titties. She was stroking my big dick.

"Did you miss me?" She asked.

"Yeah... I... So much..."

I was fine with fucking her but I would have preferred not to talk, I did not want to lie to her.

She was pulling down my pants when I stopped her.

"Wait... Your dad might catch us."

"I don't care..." She mumbled.

"I do. Let's... Let's find a more isolated place."

She smiled at me.

"Look at you, being all mature and reasonable. You've really changed!"

"And look at you, being all slutty and sexy."

I licked her neck but then, it got me to think about Joe again.

"You're right though... Let's not rush it, it feels like a first time all over again." She looked genuinely at peace. "We have all the time in the world to have fun now. I'm never leaving you again."

Kill me now.

We rearranged our clothes and our hair and we went back inside the farm.

I do not know if this was my imagination but Joe seemed very pensive during dinner. He barely said a word and Olivia talked the whole time, going into more details about her trip and how Europeans were doing things.

"Food in the U.S. is so greasy; this is certainly something I didn't miss."

To be honest, she was quite annoying.

If she liked it so much back there, why did not she stay? I surprised myself thinking I wanted her to go back as soon as possible.

The only problem was, she seemed delighted to be here.

"I thought we could go back to Sacramento tomorrow, to give us a few days before the new semester starts."

"You can stay here longer if you wish." Joe commented.

"I wouldn't mind but Blake has already spent three months here, maybe he wants to come back to the city?"

I realized I had to speak.

Trust me, I had no idea of what I wanted.

"It's fine with me either way, babe. Between staying one or three days more, I don't think it'll make much of a difference at this point."

"Ok... Well, we'll see. We don't have to decide this yet. I think I'm gonna go to bed though, I manged to sleep in the plane but I'm exhausted and I have to get back on the right sleep schedule as soon as possible."

"So am I..." I acquiesced.

Olivia gave a kiss on his father's cheek which made me weirdly jealous and I had to refrain myself from doing the same thing.

That was awkward.

Back in our bedroom, I tried to gain some time, telling Liv that there was no lock on the door, that we could wait until we were in our place.

She was not in the mood to wait any longer though.

She replied to my concern by getting naked and peeling off my own clothes.

My world was totally upside down.

If you can believe it, I felt guilty for cheating on Joe. The fact that I knew that he knew about what was going on in the room, only a few feet away from him, killed me.

He must have been going insane.

But I had to fuck his daughter. What would have it meant if I had not been able to bang her? For us, but also for my own sexuality?

Like a soldier with a mission, I pounded her pussy and then her ass like I should have.

I still enjoyed fucking her, that was the good news, but I could not lie to myself about having any feelings for her.

This was mechanical, a way to release the pressure, to make her happy, to shove my dick inside a hole.

Granted, she was hot as fuck, and she was horny! She had not had sex in months...

I wondered if she noticed that I was not craving sex that much. On my side, my needs had been plenty covered in the last few weeks.

Maybe she was surprised because before the summer, I would have pounded her pussy any fucking time I had the chance, in this room, behind the barn, or anywhere else.

I did my best to be the same horned-dog that she knew. To be fair, I did not have to try that hard. I had not changed that much in the libido department.

I came in her asshole just like I did to her father a few hours before.

She fell asleep in my arms almost instantly afterwards. She looked pretty.

I could not shut my eyes nor get any sleep.

In the middle of the night, I heard Joe moving around downstairs. I did consider that maybe I should just leave him be.

The reasonable course of action would have been to never mention anything to each other, and live the rest of our lives like nothing had happened.

I did not resist getting up though.

It was too damn hot and I needed to see him.

I delicately pushed Liv's arm aside and made sure not to wake her up as I discreetly slipped out of the warm bed.

I did not even think about covering myself up. I was too used to be living in the nude.

I found Joe sipping on a beer in the kitchen. Yeap, in the middle of the night, it was quite sad.

"Why are you up?" He grunted at me.

"I heard you downstairs. Why are YOU up?"

"Couldn't sleep..."

"I get that..."

He drank some more beer and a silence fell upon us.

"You should go back to your room." He told me.

"I know."

I laid back on the counter next to him.

"If you know what you need to do, why the hell are you still here?"

I looked down at his loose underwear.

I chuckled at his attempt at modesty.

"You're no longer sleeping naked?"

"People change..."

"I guess. Joe... I don't want to get back upstairs... I want to stay here, with you..."

"Don't play with fire, Blakey."

I wrapped my hands around his shoulders.

"Stop me..." I whispered.

"That's wrong, baby."

He called me baby.

He still wanted me.

We had our lips one inch from each other.

"I just need you to fuck me... One last time..." I begged.

It was like waking up a beast.

He turned me around, made be bent over the counter, and pulled his underwear down to his calves.

"Shut up, Blakey. Don't push this."

With one hand on my mouth, and another groping my ass, he slid his monster-cock inside my ass crack right away.

I felt the familiar huge member poking through my hole and if he was not smothering me, I would have certainly moaned like a little bitch.

He fucked me in complete silence against the counter. The only recognizable sounds were of his fat balls fapping against my ass.

He took me raw. And deep.

I was squeezing on an apple not to scream.

He was panting all over me. I felt used and I liked it.

"Is this what you've done to my daughter upstairs?" He whispered but he did not let go of his grip and I could not answer him.

Was he revenge-fucking me?

Either way, I was glad. His big cock in my ass, I felt complete.

It was quick and dirty.

He nutted in my hole after about five minutes of hardcore pounding.

I was like a drug addict, feeling better after getting my fix but knowing that I would never have enough of it.

"Let my cum drying in your hole." He whispered to me.

"Of course, Sir." I kissed him.

We were bad.

I was not even feeling that guilty anymore.

I came back to my bedroom and Olivia looked like she was semi-awake. I hoped she had not heard anything.

It did not seem like it. She seemed worried about another stupid detail though.

"You were wandering naked in the house?" She mumbled, while turning the other way around to get herself in a better position.

She loved to sleep in the foetus position while I was holding her.

I suppose it was making her feel safe.

I was glad that she was no longer looking at me because it was easier to lie this way.

"I've been living here for three months; it'd be sad if I had not learnt to be comfortable." I answered casually.

"Humm..."

She was falling back to sleep. Thank God, she had not noticed a thing.

I lied down behind her so we could cuddle. She was the little spoon and I fell asleep. I was drained.

The wake-up was violent and unexpected.

A literal vision of Hell, right beneath my feet.

Flames.

Dark smoke.

It was unbreathable.

It was my couch which had waken me up.

I could barely remember where I was. I was so used to feel Joe by my side but that was not him.

It was Liv lying next to me, still peacefully sleeping.

There was like an explosion from the outside.

A huge boom.

That fully woke me up.

I straightened up and realized, looking through the window, that the barn was on fire.

God no...

But the fire had not stopped there, the flames had reached my side of the farm and the old wooden drawer in my bedroom was burning up before my eyes.

Everything was going down in ashes.

We were about to die, stuck on the second floor of the old house.