A Summer Day Changed My Life

Story Info
A romance between a couple struggling with bedwetting.
2.7k words
4.61
8.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toalldays
Toalldays
19 Followers

Summer had finally arrived on the west coast, and I had planned the ultimate combo of my interests, boat trip, fishing, and diapers.

I got up early, changed my night diaper, and showered quickly. Then I put on a new diaper brief, and since I expected a long day, I added a booster pad. It was more than I was comfortable wearing in public - but I reckoned I didn't meet many people on the way. I had relaxed-fit shorts and a long t-shirt, so the nappy would be reasonably hidden - at least as long as I was dry... I had to stop by the supermarket on the way, but it was pretty empty, and finally, I was in the car on the way to the marina. I was curious if it was busy early in the morning, but luckily it was also quiet there. Soon I was on my way toward my favorite fishing spot.

I enjoyed a cup of coffee and felt the pressure on my bladder increase. It was lovely to feel the sun's warmth over a calm fjord and to see that people in the cabins I passed began to wake to life - in some places, breakfast was being prepared. As a bonus, I saw a lovely lady preparing for her morning bath. She smiled and waved before she dived into the refreshing fjord. She was keen to show herself off. When she emerged from the water, I saw she struggled to get her bikini top in place. It was a lovely summer morning, I thought as I relaxed and started to fill my nappy. The incredible scenery and the delicious feeling of pee spreading around all the sensitive places aroused me.

I approached the fishing spot and saw some other boats already there. Still, the distance was enough that it was no problem to wear the diaper. However, I knew it would become more visible under the shorts as it got wetter. So I was mostly occupied with fishing for a few hours - the catch was below average, but that was unimportant. It was lovely to hear the lapping of the sea against the boat, feel the sun's warmth, and hear the seagulls screaming when someone caught a fish.

I drank coffee and soft drinks from the cooler bag, and as soon as I felt the pressure in my bladder, I let it go. I felt the diaper getting heavy and thick but didn't think much of it - but suddenly, as I sat down after throwing out the string, I felt myself getting wet, and it wasn't just a little leak. I was soaked and knew I had to change soon.

I couldn't go to the marina like that, and I couldn't change with many boats around me. So I did some more fishing before packing up and moving to a more sheltered location. I discovered a small bay that looked deserted and turned off the engine. I found a dry diaper, some wet wipes, and dry shorts. I looked around one last time before crouching behind the windscreen so that I was not visible if anyone came by in a boat. It was a bit cramped, but I managed to get rid of the wet clothes. I smelled my pee, so it was good to get cleaned up. The wet wipes were nicely perfumed and prevented soreness. I lay naked in the bottom of the boat and enjoyed air drying a bit.

Suddenly, I hear a woman's voice shout, "Hello! Is there anyone there? Is everything alright?"

I froze in terror -- what should I do? If someone looked down in the boat, they would see me naked, with dry and wet diapers and clothes lying around.

I poked my head up and saw, to my horror, that it was the lady I had seen bathing in the morning who was now out in a kayak.

I shouted that everything was okay - and tried to get her to move on without getting any closer. She saw the fishing gear and recognized my boat, so she came closer and asked if I had caught fish. I stood petrified and saw her paddling towards me and looking over the gunwale.

---

I desperately tried to cover myself with a blanket. But the look I got revealed that any attempt to hide was futile.

Why did this have to happen? Why would anyone paddle right there? Why did it have to be the beautiful lady I had seen showing off at dawn? I was totally paralyzed but tried to stutter out that I had a case of illness that meant I had to resort to diapers for a period. I said I was okay and she could paddle on. But it wasn't supposed to go that way.

She dragged the kayak to the bathing platform of the boat and hoisted the well-trained body out of the kayak. It was hot, and she only wore the skimpy red bikini and the paddling vest. She held out her hand to me and introduced herself as Tina. She saw me shaking with nervousness and terribly uncomfortable and asked me to calm down. She was a nurse and knew very well that diseases could cause a need for diapers. And that many enjoyed using nappies without it being due to a medical problem. She said I had to finish changing and we could talk a bit.

I pulled on the diaper pants and shorts. It helped a little to be dressed, and I quickly cleaned away the wet diaper and wipes.

Tina took my arm and told me to sit down and relax. My little secret would not come out whether it had a medical reason or was just a fetish. I didn't need to be ashamed of her because she thought seeing me standing, blushing, and naked was cute and charming. At the same time, I desperately tried to clean away the traces of the wet diaper. I didn't quite believe what I heard but breathed a little easier. Tina commented on my catch - she hadn't had much luck herself on her trips.

Tina was thirsty and wondered if I had anything else to drink in the cooler. I had a few cans of Pepsi Max left, and it felt good to talk about everyday things. I eventually relaxed, and we enjoyed the sun. The conversation continued naturally for a long time.

Tina became quiet, and after staring straight ahead for a little while, she looked me in the eyes. It was no coincidence that she had paddled to my boat. She had recognized the boat from the morning, but that was not the first time she had seen me. She had witnessed me when I went to the pharmacy to buy diapers. She had discovered a young, attractive, and obviously fit man buying large diapers. She had noticed it was not the light incontinence protection I had bought. She had been brooding and dreaming about me since that day. Now she was the one who blushed and said that she was in the pharmacy on the same errand. I had been so afraid of meeting someone that I hurried out without seeing her trying to hide between the shelves.

Her mind raced when she saw me again in the boat, and she had no doubt that she would take the chance when she saw my boat. She said that she had to bathe every morning to wash off the smell of pee from the night diaper.

She fell silent again, but then there was a flirtatious outburst. "Oooops" - I think there I just peed my pants. She looks down at the little red piece of cloth, and there is a wet spot between her legs.

I finally realized how similar we were, and now I'm in the lead. I told her to remove the bikini bottoms and let them dry in the sun. She can still get a panty diaper from me. I can't risk getting pee in the boat seats.

This was the beginning of a very long evening.

---

Tina leans back and lifts her butt so I can pull off the pee-soaked bikini bottom. She is deliciously clean-shaven and does not shy away from the fact that her pussy opens pink and tempting towards me. With a wet wipe, I wipe off any trace of pee. She moans when I linger around her pussy - and her face clearly expresses that she wants me to carry on. But I am in no hurry and stop. I take one of the diaper pull-ons from my bag and pull it up her legs. I rinse her panties from the bathing platform before laying them out to dry in the sun.

The bay was isolated. Tina had been there before and was rarely disturbed there. I packed away all the fishing gear, and we continued to talk like we had known each other for ages. The sun was burning, and we drank more of the contents of the cooler bag. Then, finally, we both had to use our diapers.

The sea looked tempting and refreshing, and I pulled off my wet diaper and challenged Tina - who's first to dive in? Tina was lightning-quick out of the diaper, and the top was already off. Even though I had a headstart - she was following me closely. Soon we were swimming around naked - it was fresh and good!

Once on board, we dried ourselves and helped each other protect vulnerable skin with the necessary sun factor. It was lovely to touch Tina's soft skin, and her touch made me tingle. We let the sun warm our naked bodies and chatted easily. But it was getting late, and a bit colder as the sun left our little bay. So Tina asked if I would like to join her in the cabin - she had lovely evening sun and privacy on her terrace. And the fridge contained both bubbles and white wine. With a flirting smile, she said she had everything required for a sleepover by a little diaper boy.

It was an offer I could not refuse.

Tina demanded to diaper me before I put on shorts and a t-shirt. She grinned when she saw that I had boosters and tape briefs, and observing how much I peed, she demanded to put two inserts inside my brief. When she pulled the shorts up, I realized I had a very obvious diaper butt. We agreed that Tina should be allowed to paddle home in her bikini bottoms - nappies in a kayak didn't work so well. But from the time she came ashore, we were supposed to be equal. Tina paddled off while I tidied up the boat and slowly followed. I enjoyed watching her fit body put power behind the oar and, together with good technique, she got a good speed in the kayak.

It was hard to believe that such a beautiful lady could be a diaper fetishist - but it was the case. The conversation in the boat had been flirtatious, and it was clear that the attraction went both ways. Observing her gave me another erection, and the diaper felt tight. I was looking forward to the evening with excitement and anticipation.

She reached her place, expertly hoisted herself onto the floating jetty, and pulled the kayak effortlessly out of the sea. I followed close after, and together, we moored my boat. It was a beautiful property; the boathouse and cabin had a fantastic location. The path to the cabin went behind the boathouse, sheltered by vegetation. I grabbed her and pulled down her bikini bottoms. Laughing, she tried to fight me, but I made it clear that I would not allow her to be unprotected. And soon, a brief with two inserts covered her butt as well. I tried to pull the bikini bottom up, but it was too small for the big diaper. Finally, Tina removed the bikini and trudged to the cabin, clad in only the diaper. It was shaping up to be a great evening.

---

We arrived on her terrace bathed in the evening sun. The view was amazing. Tina wanted us to enjoy the sunset and celebrate our newfound friendship with champagne and strawberries. Tina pointed to a sofa and asked me to settle down, but pointed out that I was overdressed and demanded that I shed my t-shirt and shorts. She made a flirting dance, allowed her incredible tits to swing invitingly, and said it would be a reaction if I'm not clad in just the diaper when she came out again. It was not difficult to follow the order. Tina arrived with bowls, strawberries, and glasses and returned to get a cooler with a nice bottle of champagne. On her way, she had fetched two pink plastic trousers and said she would not want to risk pee stains on the sofa cushions.

I obediently pulled on the one intended for me and felt the blood rush when she pulled on her plastic pants. It tightened a bit over the nappy bum - and it was hard to concentrate on the champagne bottle she asked me to open. I filled our glasses, and Tina found a Spotify list of good songs. I sat beside her, well-protected in thick diapers, plastic pants, and sunglasses. We looked over the fjord. Some boats still made the most out of a fantastic summer evening. A little seagull's cry formed a perfect frame, and Tina moved closer. She looked at me and was about to say something - but stopped. I could see a tear roll down her cheek, and I consolingly put my arm around her. Now she crawled even closer and began to tell.

She had a difficult childhood - not because of abuse or anything like that, but because she was a bed wetter. She had such a poor self-image and felt insecure and avoided many areas, not risking to disclose her secrets. And it got even worse when she hit puberty and felt a different kind of wetness when she observed or touched cases of diapers. As a 15-year-old, she still had to wear diapers - so she felt utterly cut off from overnight visits and other weekend activities that her peers attended. Since she always refused, it eventually led to her not being invited. As a result, she didn't have many close friends.

She did well at school and could probably have studied medicine if she wanted to after high school, but she wanted to have more patient contact and therefore began nursing education. The fact that she gained a good knowledge of modern adult diapers was no disadvantage. She had often fantasized about getting a job in orthopedics and meeting a handsome young prince with a broken leg or similar whom she could nurse and who would fall for a cute young nurse. So even though she had diapers around her daily, it was not an issue to sneak something with her from the workplace.

And fate would have it that we were at the same pharmacy on the same errand. I was too embarrassed to observe the beautiful lady fumbling between the shelves as I rushed out with huge gray plastic bags in each hand. Not discreet, and anyone who has bought diapers has probably felt the lack of discretion these bags offer. But the most important thing was that Tina had observed me and - brilliant as she was - had memorized my license plate. So in the following weeks, she investigated on social media and discovered where I worked and that I was single. So when Tina recognized me in the boat this morning, she quickly dived in and ran back up to lock the cabin and see if she could make contact. Tina looked me deep in the eyes and said she had been thrilled when she saw that I had anchored in her favorite bay. Then she decided to be a little courageous. I could hardly believe what I heard - but I felt that this was far better than a phone call from the lottery on a Saturday night.

Toalldays
Toalldays
19 Followers