Vacation - Destination Diapers Ch. 01

Story Info
With this new vacation, also comes a new way of life.
1.8k words
4.41
7.2k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You quickly drank the large cranberry juice and water your husband ordered for you at the airport diner, you were feeling pretty sleepy and needed some energy to wake up. You nibbled away at the food, and had a chocolate bar hoping to jumpstart your day as you heard the announcement that your plane was boarding.

You stood, forcing the last few bites into your mouth and quickly washing it down with the rest of your juice before heading in the direction following your husband to the airport gates.

As you stepped onto the plane, you felt even more relaxed and soothed and quite fatigued; you sat into your seat, resting your carry-on bag in the spot in front of you and grabbing a pillow out to rest your head against as the airplane slowly made its way disembarking out to the runway. As the airplane sped up, to take flight you felt yourself drifting asleep as your husband gently rubbed your shoulder.

The plane continues forward to it's destination as you make route for your vacation to Los Angeles, your mind fills with soothing dreams and your husband embraces you from the side.

A ding fills the cabin, and you jolt awake; a sudden and intense urge fills your bladder. Your bladder feels as though it's going to burst, and the seat belt tightly forced against your waist is doing it no favours. You quickly undo your seat belt in a panic. Your bladder protests in agony, desperate to escape; your legs quickly clench and you feel your body muscles tense as you clench again as hard as you can to a few droplets of pee leaking out into your underwear dampening them slightly.

"I really have to pee" you say quickly, your husband turns to you as the other passenger on your other side looks up as well in hesitation.

"Sit down, the plane is landing" your husband says gesturing toward the seat belt light above your head brightly illuminated. The flight attendant walks over quickly, he leans in "I'm sorry, you'll need to take your seat. We're landing soon" he says standing upright again.

You lower yourself, a small and short spurt of urine further dampen your underwear, gently leaking out into your jeans forming a small but visible damp spot on your lightly coloured jeans.

"No, please" you plead "I have to go pee I can't hold it" you try and explain.

"I'm sorry, we will be landing soon. You will need to hold it" he speaks, stepping back to his seat at the front of the plane.

Tears form in your eyes, another small droplets seem to leak out; your body is fighting the urge but it's too much as the droplets just seem to continue forming one after another, a drip, and a drip, and a drip. You feel your underwear slowly, but gradually growing more damp, your hand tightly gripped around your crotch begins getting more damp as the wetness further spreads outward in your jeans.

You force your belt back on with one hand, but very loosely buckled and take a deep breath. "I'm not going to make it, I'm not" you say under your breath, your face clenched and red with embarrassment. "I can't hold it" you try to speak, your voice shaking, tears flowing down your hot and flushed face.

You look down at your crotch, your pants are now quite visibly wet but the pressure only seems to further grow. You continue to feel each individual drop, as it works its way down your penis and into your underwear like hot beads being pushed through a tube and wicking outward into the fabric it's pressed against. The constant dripping and leaking, your bladder is at full capacity; there's no more room and you feel your body grow even more discomforted and desperate as your muscles grow more exhausted.

You look out the window, and see the ground is mere feet away as the plane touches the ground with some light bumps and rumbles before the cabin fills with a loud woosh. The breaks apply, bringing the plane quickly to a slowed pace and the constant rumble and force of the stop forcing you forward to your seat belt becomes too much to handle.

An abrupt and long spurt of urine fills your underwear, quickly dampening it and causing a visible wet glisten to your jeans as yellow fluid unable to soak further into the fabric trickles along the outside pooling into and onto the seat beneath you. You gasp, gripping tightly but the liquid just pools through your fingers.

You take a deep breath, clenching your muscles again, holding your breath but it is no use as the spurt turns to a forceful stream; involuntarily and completely soaking your jeans with a loud hiss spilling to the seat below you for what feels like the entire trip the plane is making as it taxis it's way to the terminal.

The plane comes to a stop shortly after the loud hissing stream of piss does, but the splattering sounds as urine continues spilling over and through the seat are still heard from beneath you. Your pants and seat are completely soaked, dampened entirely and you can only look down tears mixing with the pool of urine you are sitting in "I couldn't hold it. I'm so sorry" you speak softly in embarrassment, your face completely reddened.

Your husband clenches your leg "It's okay, it's okay... it happens okay. A bit often for you lately, huh? Don't worry okay, I've got something to make everything better" he says, giving you a hug. After all, this is the fifth accident you've had this month; it was becoming all too common.

"Don't worry about it" your husband speaks again as he kisses your cheek and a ding is heard filling the airplane as the seatbelt light flashes off.

The flight attendant stands wandering over to your seat leaning in once again "You can use the airplane washroom if you'd like before..." he starts before trailing off "Oh, I'm so sorry..." he says glancing away. "Don't worry about that okay, it happens all the time. We'll get everything cleaned up." He finishes off going back to helping other passengers and speaking to a flight attendant at the front of the plane pointing toward your direction.

"Oh my god, I'm going to die" you say, the embarrassment still overwhelming to you.

"It's okay little buddy, I'm here, I'll help you get cleaned up and everything better" your husband says again grabbing ahold of your luggage and your hand, leading you to the front of the plane and out into the terminal.

"Ahh," you begin, just involuntarily gasping in fear "everyone is looking at me" you say under your breath toward your husband. "No one is looking at you buddy, let's go get my little one all cleaned up and in a nice clean diaper and pants"

Your husband voice seems to have changed, it's authoritative and yet oddly soothing; it feels relaxing and calming almost willing you into a more relaxed state. You've never felt like that before, his voice is so beautiful, and so lovely you feel waves of anxiety, fear and embarrassment melt away from you. You barely could even listen to what he was saying, it was just like soothing words that drew you in, making you obedient, making you feel soft, helpless, little, and loved. Your eyes dry up and your husband leans down brushing the tears from your face.

"You'll never have to worry about an accident again, I love you so much" your husband speaks in a singsong voice and lifts you into his arms turning to the accessible washrooms opening the door and walking you inside. You calmly rest your head, soothed, into your husbands shoulder your mind emptying and being replaced by a sound like static. A relaxing and calming moment, a fog fills the void of your mind as you try to formulate the thoughts... Wait, you think, a moment of clarity; a moment of hesitation as your husband sits you down onto a table he just unlatched from the wall. Did he say diapers?

Your thoughts are abruptly stopped as your husband asks "Does someone still need to go potty?" as he reaches into his bag.

"N-no.." you say hesitantly glancing around as your husband turns back up holding a clean pair of pants, a large thick and colourful diaper followed by a small box, a small bag of wipes, and some powder.

"What!" you exclaim, your mind clearing "There's no way you're getting me in those" you speak as you sit up suddenly.

"Shh, shh... hush, little one... it's okay, I'm here... I'll protect you... I'll keep you safe... We can't have you having any more accidents can we now?" your husband speaks again using that voice, it seems to come over you, forcing obedience, your mind fills again with a buzz of static, your thoughts cloud and fog, you lay back down with only a giggle and a small "Okay!"

Your husband pulls your pants off, with ease dropping them to the floor with a wet splashing sound. He lifts your legs up with ease forcing your knees up to your chest as a wipe slide against your genitals, wiping the surface to be nice and clean.

You feel a thick diaper pushed under your backside, with a sudden feeling of something being pushed up inside you that quickly subsides. Your body is lowered back down, and your legs are spread apart as the diaper is quickly taped up around your body.

"There we are, you are so adorable!" your husband speaks booping you on the nose.

You stand looking over into the mirror to the colourful diaper you are now donning, covered in different coloured shooting stars all along the front and back; the fog and buzz of static in your mind clear, but you feel weird, you feel in a way you've never felt before. Your husband holds out a pair of dry pants that you instinctively step into, and he gives you a hug and a kiss before lifting you up once again into his arms.

"Let's make our way to our hotel, and then we'll grab some supper." He speaks holding you tightly in his arms. You nod, your head resting softly to his chest; you close your eyes.

You feel like you've found something you've lost so long ago, something you didn't know you missed. This new feeling is amazing, and you hope it never goes away. Your husband steps out from the bathroom adjusting your position in his arms as a small crinkle is heard drawing the attention toward you from others who are close by. You and your husband make your way to the baggage claim of the terminal and out the doors to a waiting line of taxis to whisk you away to your new life; and a wonderful vacation to be had.