All Comments on 'A Summer Duet in Korea'

by MaiaEmpire

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
used2bjustjused2bjustj8 months ago

Good end to the story.

5/5

J

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere8 months ago

I agree, a good end, but just only enough to keep us wishing there had been more of these two!

mprovatas23mprovatas238 months ago

I would love a sequel about the later years of these two!

Heybuddy65Heybuddy658 months ago

These stories were so much fun to read. I was always happy when I saw one come up in the queue. Like many others (commenters or not), I am sad that the story appears done. I am holding out hope for more though. And if not this story, I look forward to another. Thank you very much for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loooooove this. I almost missed it being under Romance, instead of the Lesbian section. What a wonderful adventure. Thanks for weaving such a charming love story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic!! All 4 sections well put over and developed, thank you so much.

More please.

redlion75redlion757 months ago

Definitely continue with this one. Little Ella's and little hye-jens running around

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WOW!!! X4!

Prop03Prop035 months ago

I really loved this story. It reminded me of my time in Korea. I was a little concerned that there wasn't going to be a happy ending. Glad to see there was. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a lovely 4-part story. So glad that Mr. Lee decided that his daughter's happiness was more important than local cultural values. It was a great love story, and the whole musician subplot was essential, as it provided the medium through which Ella and Hye-Jui met and became close, then on to the performances that indirectly helped the school, and finally their path forward together. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaiaEmpire@MaiaEmpire
Thanks for reading my profile! I'm Maia. I started publishing on Literotica during the quarantine, and it has always been a sort of outlet for me. I'm quite reserved in person, so this site is a way for me to have frank, enjoyable conversations I don't regularly have. I on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES