A Summer Job, 1970s Style Pt. 02

Story Info
Wes goes back to read Hillary's water meter.
1.7k words
4.23
7.4k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
131 Followers

The following is based somewhat in fact, but has been substantially augmented with fiction to enhance reader interest. All persons in this work are age 18 or over. Enjoy.

During the summer of my early college years I managed to land a job with the local public works department. It wasn't that challenging but it paid quite well, which was certainly helpful for a college student of any era. My duties were somewhat varied between installing fire hydrants in new sections of town to painting crosswalks in the shopping district to reading water meters.

As I already related during Part 1 of this story, reading water meters meant taking a large book of accounts and one of the town pickup trucks to a neighborhood and then going door-to-door. The routine was that I'd knock on the door or ring the bell, holler "meter reader" and wait for someone to let me in. Then it was down to the basement where I'd flip open the meter, read the five digits, record them in my accounts book, and move on to the next house. It really was mindless work, but at one house at 97 Westmoreland Street there was a break in the routine when an attractive scantily clad young woman came to the door. I introduced myself and she let me in, but I never got to read the meter and instead got a wonderful sex education lesson.

The following story occurred about a month later after that first experience. Moreover, I quite well recalled all of the erotic details of that previous visit to this address. I rang the bell, called "meter reader" and once again Mrs. Pinkham came to the door. She was more or less dressed, or maybe I should say was as undressed, as she had been the last time meaning a very sheer nightie that barely covered her more interesting parts. Not necessarily being over-endowed, the nightie was so sheer that I was able to make out her perfect pair of tits, the dark outline of their nipples plainly visible. There was also a dark triangle of pubic hair clearly visible.

"Well, hello Wes!" she began. "I was starting to wonder when you would be back in the neighborhood. That last visit was just so pleasant I was hoping that we'd be able to enjoy each other's company again."

"Really, Mrs. Pinkham . . ."

"No, no! It's Hillary," she corrected me.

"OK, Hillary, I have a lot of meters to read today and it isn't that I disliked our last visit together. . . ," I began with fresh memories of my fucking this attractive woman who could not have been that much older than me.

"I understand, but there is something that you can help me with and I suspect I'll be able to help you as well."

"What's that?"

"Well, now where do I begin?" she said with a quizzical look on her face. "Let's just say that women have a couple of somewhat physically annoying days every now and then."

"Hillary, I do have two sisters and know that there are some times when they are just plain cranky so I know not to bug them about anything. But you don't seem particularly bothered today."

"So, I guess you do understand. Let's just say that I've had a few cramps both yesterday and today and could use some help relieving with them."

"My sisters take Midol and that always seems to help if that's what you mean."

"I've done that, but there is something else that seems to work even better. That is, if you are willing to help me."

"Sure, anything," I responded not exactly certain what Hillary was driving at.

"Good, I thought I could count on you. Come with me," she said and led me by the hand to the back of the house and the master bedroom. "You don't know it yet, but today you are about to earn your red wings!"

"My what?"

"Your red wings. You do know what I mean, don't you?"

"Not exactly."

"OK, let me make this as much to the point as I can. When a guy has sex with a woman who is having her time of the month it is known as 'earning your red wings,' it's that simple. I'm having my period and you and I are going to get laid."

I took a hard swallow not knowing what I should do. Yet, Hillary had given me some great sex the last time so to some extent I trusted her. "OK," I said.

"Great, now why don't you take your uniform off as I take care of something important in the bathroom." Hillary disappeared and I surmised that she had gone to remove her tampon, but I wasn't sure. Moments later she was back and I was standing in her bedroom wearing just my underwear.

"I guess I'm going to be the teacher again this morning!" she exclaimed with perhaps a bit of a sigh. "But by the looks of things I think you are probably going to be a willing student," said Hillary now smiling and motioning in the direction of the tent that had formed in my briefs because of a raging hardon. Then she spread a big bath towel on the bed.

"My sisters have told me that when they're having their period it can be painful. I don't want to hurt you, Hillary."

"Trust me, you won't. Besides an orgasm makes my girl parts contract and then release which serves to relieve my cramps. I suspect your sisters might not know that, or maybe just haven't mentioned it to you."

"No, not quite."

"There's one other thing that you need to do before we proceed to get laid. I assume that you have used a rubber before?"

"Well, yeah," I said, "A couple of times." As this point in the conversation I did not think that I wanted to admit to using one only once.

"Good, so here. Put this on," said Hillary taking a rubber from the nightstand. It's not so much to protect me as it is to make things a little neater for you. I just don't want to gross you out, that's all."

"Gross me out?"

"Yeah, like you would probably get some of my menstrual blood on your penis. The rubber will keep things a whole lot neater."

At that point I tore open the foil pack, removed the lubricated rubber, and rolled it down over my stiff manhood.

"Perfect!" exclaimed Hillary as she positioned herself on the bed and spread her legs. This was the era before many women shaved their pussies so Hillary had a somewhat hairy bush although it did look like it had been nicely trimmed.

"Things are likely going to be a little bit tighter down there for you, but the rubber is lubricated and I'm so horny at the prospect of you fucking me again that I doubt as if you will have any trouble. So go ahead."

I got on the bed, took my manhood in hand and placed it at the entrance to Hillary's vagina. Then with just the slightest push I started to enter her. She was right, the lubricant helped a whole lot, but I could still feel that she was tighter than the last time. Nevertheless I inserted myself the full length.

"Oh, Wes, that feels great. Now do me. Fill that rubber with your hot sticky cum."

I withdrew my manhood more than half way and teased her with making short in and out motions, which she seemed to enjoy and made her hornier. As I could feel my own climax building I began taking ever longer strokes and eventually knew that an ejaculation was not long in coming (or cumming).

Hillary started to quietly moan but then got progressively louder. Eventually she was begging me to cum. There comes a point when a guy just cannot hold back any further and that is when I just had to let loose with a torrent of cum. Spasm after spasm filled the rubber and with each throbbing Hillary was enjoying as much as the last.

"Oh, Wes! That was wonderful. I just wish that all that nice warm cum was now inside of me, but it is what it is."

I withdrew from Hillary and couldn't help but notice the red streaks that were running the length the rubber that still encased my penis. This had to be what Hillary had meant about earning my red wings. Clearly, I had done that and Hillary was really pleased with my performance.

"Yes, Wes, that is what is meant by red wings. You earned yours. Oh my God, but you earned yours! Ideally you should not have been wearing a rubber, but with a performance such as yours, who is going to care? Certainly not me!"

I peeled the rubber off and looked at the amount of cum that it contained and was surprised. I remembered that on our previous experience Hillary had used a diaphragm and if we had been using that this morning, there would have been an ample amount that would now be draining out of her.

I had to now get back to work lest anyone from the Public Works Department happen to track me down. First, however, I had to get dressed and then go read Hillary's meter and record the findings. To say that the morning was the second most memorable day of my summer employment would be an understatement.

When I got back upstairs Hillary was just emerging from the bathroom. She had a broad smile on her face and then told me that my therapeutic fucking had made her feel incredibly better and could not thank me enough. My reaction was to thank her for another sex education lesson, one that a guy was not likely to learn despite having two sisters.

For the balance of the day I continued to make my rounds reading water meters. None of the women that I encountered were anywhere near as sexy as Hillary, but then again none were wearing such a skimpy nightie, to my knowledge none wanted to me to have sex with them, and none seemed to want to teach me anything. It was now mid-July and I would only be reading meters once more in this neighborhood before having to head back to college. Who knows what lesson Hillary might have for me the next time.

As for earning my red wings, that is something that can only be a first in a lifetime.

doctorwes
doctorwes
131 Followers