A Summer Job, 1970s Style Pt. 03

Story Info
Hillariy's Friend, Beth, wants some of Wes, too.
1.9k words
4.52
6.5k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
127 Followers

All characters in the following story, whether real or imagined, were 18 years of age or older at the time of these events.

Word gets around.

In the previous two stories, I told how I had taken a job with the public works department during the summer between his first and second college years. While I had been tasked with a number of jobs, the one that I thought would be the most boring, namely reading water meters, turned out to be the one that I liked the best because I encountered an attractive woman named Hillary who insisted on having sex with me. That last time occurred only the week before and now I found myself again dealing with the tedium of canvasing every home in a given neighborhood. It was always the same routine: knock on the door or ring the bell, announce myself as the meter reader, gain access to the basement, take the reading, and head on to the next house.

On this particular late July day I found himself in a neighborhood that I had not previously been in. The houses were a bit larger and much nicer than I had encountered in other parts of town, but to my mind a water meter is a water meter. At house number 222 I proceeded to ring the bell and could hear someone walking to the door. When it opened an attractive woman, who I guessed was perhaps in her early to mid 30s appeared, still dressed in a knee length blue terry bathrobe.

I again stated my business, "Meter reader!"

"Oh, hi," she said in a friendly tone. "I'm Beth Hennessy. By any chance is your name Wes?"

"Yes, yes, it is. How did you know?

"My tennis partner is Hillary, and she told me all about you. Why don't you come on in," she said invitingly. Moreover, Beth seemed to emphasize the word "all" in that statement, something that made me wonder but uncomfortably so.

Now my mind was dwelling on the statement about Hillary telling Beth everything about me. What did Beth mean by "everything"?

"I hope it was all good," I said innocently enough.

"Oh, it was. She even said how cute you were and she was right about that," said Beth giving me a once over from head to toe.

I took the opportunity to check out Beth and other than standing there in her bathrobe, it was apparent that she was exceptionally well-groomed even down to the nail polish on her toenails. Still, I had to wonder why she was still in her bathrobe at 11:00 o'clock in the morning. At least she hadn't come to the door like Hillary in a filmy nightie that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Or so I thought.

"Mrs. Hennessy if you will just point me in the direction of the basement, I'll just take my reading and be on my way. It is not my intention to bother you this morning."

"Oh, Wes, trust me, you're no bother at all. Actually, I'm glad that you came by. Hillary tells me that she had to show you how some things worked and that you were really good about paying close attention to her explanations. As a result, she told me that you have been very helpful to her. Is that true?"

"Yeah, I suppose," I said not wanting to elaborate but afraid that Hillary had clearly gone into a lot of detail—too much detail.

"Wes, I think you are being far too modest. Besides there is something that I think you can help me with," Beth said as she slowly began unfastening the tie of her bathrobe. Within just a few moments it was obvious that there was nothing under that bathrobe other than just Beth as she let it just fall open. She had a lovely pair of tits that were slightly larger than Hillary's but nevertheless appeared firm with erect red nipples.

"Ah, um, er," I started but found myself speechless.

"What's the matter, Wes, cat got your tongue? Or maybe I should ask if pussy's got your tongue?" At that Beth held back her bathrobe displaying her perfectly smooth shaved pussy. I had never seen one before as every other one had been hairy, even Hillary's which while groomed was still hairy.

I felt my face flush not knowing what to say. "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Hillary did tell me that you were a bit on the naïve side when it came to women but also you were a quick learner."

"Hillary said that?" I replied now wondering what else about our little escapades that Hillary had told to how many others. Then I had a terrible thought, "Hillary might have spread it all over town that I was such a stud, although that would be a gross exaggeration."

"Yes, she did. Not only is she very fond of you but recommended that I could provide you with an additional lesson or two because she said it would be worth it."

"Worth it? What do you mean?"

"Well, why don't we try a lesson for openers."

"A lesson. What kind of lesson?"

"Do you like to eat raspberries?"

"I do, but that sounds like an odd sort of question."

"Not really and I'll tell you why. Earlier this morning I douched with a raspberry scented concentrate and now my pussy is all nice and clean, but also has a flavor that I think you will really enjoy. You do know why that's important don't you?"

"Er, ah, well . . . "

"It's OK. Let me just plain come out with it: I want you to eat my pussy and since you like raspberries you will likely love licking it," said Beth leading me to a chair in the living room where she sat down and encouraged me to kneel before her on the floor. She spread her legs and the odor of raspberries filled the air albeit with a bit of a salty scent. I had to admire her pussy because I had never seen one that had been smoothly shaved.

"You do smell really good down there."

"That's why I douched. I didn't want to turn you off. Now get your nose really close and breathe in. Then to really get the essence of raspberries you can lick me down there. I know that I'll like that as much, maybe even more than you will."

I put my nose up Beth's pussy and it did, in fact, smell just like freshly picked raspberries. Then with my senses teased I put my tongue up her pussy not knowing exactly what was going to happen. To my surprise her pussy smelled better than it tasted, but still it was an interesting experience. I licked it some more and everything got measurably wetter as Beth's natural juices began flowing.

"Oh, Wes, that feels so great. Please don't stop," she begged.

Knowing that Hillary had not steered me wrong, I did what Beth wanted and licked her pussy from bottom to top. I was really getting into this when I noticed that her breathing quickened. I should also admit that I could also feel the raging hardon that had started to build inside my shorts.

"Whatever you do, please don't stop now. I'm ready to cum," groaned Beth. At that her entire body shivered, she held her head back, and I could see her eyes roll upward as she let out a low moan.

"Are you OK?" I asked naively.

"I'm fine, but now I need you to fuck me. You've managed to get me all hot and bothered to the point that nothing other than your young penis is going to satisfy me." Beth moved to the floor, laid on her back, and spread her legs wide. I unzipped my uniform pants and slid them off and then took down my briefs.

Beth could see my erection in all its glory. "Oh, wow, Hillary said that you were well hung, but I had no idea that that is what she meant. Go ahead and put it in."

I did what she asked and soon had inserted myself the entire length. She was not only looser than Hillary, but more than amply lubricated from the earlier orgasm.

"That feels wonderful. Now don't keep me waiting because I want to see how much cum a young stud like you can put out," she said raising and lowering her hips already starting a humping motion.

I partially withdrew and then thrust my manhood in as far as it would go. Beth seemed to enjoy that feeling so I repeated it several times. I was certainly fucking her harder than I had ever done to Hillary, yet Beth was acting like there was never enough. Soon she wrapped her legs around my ass to hold me in. Her timing was perfect because I could feel my orgasm building and knew that I wasn't that far away from cumming.

"Now fill me! Fill me! I want as much cum as you can give! I want you to give me every drop of man juice that you have. Do you understand me?" she said in a domineering tone.

Her wish was immediately fulfilled as with spasm after spasm I ejaculated ever more semen into her warm moist pussy. I had to have been really aroused because I wasn't sure when it might come to an end.

"Oh, Wes, that was great. I just adore having hot, sticky cum fill my pussy. If a guy can fill my pussy to overflowing then that is so much the better."

"I just loved your raspberry scented pussy, Mrs. Hennessy."

"Mrs. Hennessy? Mrs. Hennessy? After what we have just done and you're still calling me Mrs. Hennessy? I think that you've earned the right to call me Beth."

"OK, Beth, I really liked your nice clean pussy."

"Well, it was clean, wasn't it. It isn't anymore, but that's really OK with me. You were certainly worth it."

At that I had to snicker. "No, her pussy wasn't squeaky clean anymore and I had clearly seen to that," I said to myself. It was a good thing that we were lying on her bathrobe because as my cum started to leak out of her pussy it would have otherwise left a huge mess on the carpet.

"No problem," she said holding the hem of her bathrobe to her crotch to absorb the copious amount of fluid that continued to leak out of her. "It was worth it. You are one great fuck. Hillary was right, you might be new at this but are a quick learner."

That compliment made me blush. "It helps to have a great teacher," I said.

"You better just be careful because with depositing as much seed as you seem to have, you'll likely knock up one of those college girls. Make sure that you're using some good protection."

"I know that, but there is one thing I'm really curious about."

"What's that?"

"When you play tennis are you playing singles or doubles?"

Beth looked at me as if that was the weirdest thing she had ever heard and then said, "Doubles. Why do you ask?"

"Just curious, that's all," I replied, but my mind was now wondering what other local women were about to learn of my lovemaking naivete or perhaps I should now call it my prowess.

doctorwes
doctorwes
127 Followers