A Summer of Change Pt. 01

Story Info
Aria's fantasy is about to be all too real.
1k words
3.65
10.1k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narynaf
Narynaf
7 Followers

"Repeat," The silky voice was all around her now. Choking off the her avenues of thought. Her mind struggled against the velvety black words. Her vision was gone, her movement was gone, her hearing was only those words. Her smell was...she wasn't sure what it was, but it wasn't hers anymore. The only thing she had left was her mind. She couldn't give it up, could she?

Chime

The sound rang clearly into her brain, her mind slowly refocusing around the melodic chime. She was supposed to be fighting something, wasn't she? It was soo hard to remember. She tried to blink away the darkness, but it was stuck to her. What was she thinking about?

"Now, be a good girl and REPEAT," The voice was more insistent now, but still as silky smooth. It was silly to disobey it. She wanted to follow the voice's words. She wanted to focus on them. The chime always made her focus.

"My mind belongs to Mistress," She whispered out, barely audible. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she was struggling. She was fighting against those silky words slowly choking out her mind, fighting to keep the last thing that was hers. But, the currently dominant part of her mind was eager to continue.

"Louder dear,"

"My body belongs to Mistress," She spoke out clearly. She couldn't disappoint Mistress. The part of her mind fighting quieted. No, it was beaten back into submission. It still struggled, but it had no power to stop the mantra.

"I obey mindlessly," And she was. It was true because she said it. The struggling part of her quieted. She had no use for other thoughts. She didn't even remember learning these words. They had just always been a part of her.

"Obeying makes me horny," She hadn't realized it before, maybe because of the silly struggling, but she was soo horny. She was wet and wanting and she must have been like this for hours. No, she was always like this.

There was a momentary pause as the girl's nose picked up something distinct. The smell, which had been barely noticeable until now, assaulted her senses. The control Mistress had over his was driven home mercilessly. Her body reacted, shivering from feelings she didn't know she had. It was like her mind was on fire with lust.

"I'm a horny hypnoslut," She moaned. She had never heard her voice sound like this before, so filled with lust and devoid of anything resembling thought. There was no truer statement. In that moment she existed only as Mistress's horny hypnoslut. But, soon enough her mind would begin fighting again. Why did it always fight Mistress? How had she even come to be here?


Aria's fingers left the keyboard in front of her as she sighed for perhaps the twentieth time in the last six minutes. Her strawberry blond hair was pulled back into her signature 'writers ponytail' despite not actually doing any writing. Instead, she'd been brooding over this half line of text for the better part of thirty minutes.

It shouldn't be this hard, she tried to convince herself. She regularly turned out dozens of pages of the most fruity language imaginable. She stared at the words that lay before her expectantly blinking cursor with practiced fury.

So, I have about three months of PTO saved up and I was thinking|

"URGHH," Aria slammed her practiced finger down on the backspace with all the grace of an elephant fighting a hippo while swan lake played in the background. For good measure she also slammed her smug brain into the shelf that held her random assortment of time wasters. Not her laptop, though. She had learned the hard way that you didn't slam your head into the source of nearly all your income, "YES, THAT'S TOTALLY HOW YOU START SOMETHING LIKE THAT!"

Aria stood up, smoothing out the creases in her black leggings as she started to pace around her small office space. It was a common occurrence when she was trying to work out her way out of the next block, almost common enough to have worn a groove in the floor. Her arms worked at odd angles as she berated herself, "Oh yeah, I just happen to be a massive work aholic. So, you know, I ended up with three months of vacation which is the maximum I can have. So, instead of being an adult or anything, I figured I'd just ask you to deal with it for me."

Aria collapsed on the floor, her back bumping against the wall uncomfortably. Her office had once been a walk in closet after all. She laughed, almost maniacally as the absurdity of the whole situation hit her full force, "Because, you know, a little harmless online flirting is totally the same thing as committing to actually doing those things."

Aria's voice rose to a crescendo as she shed the last vestiges of her temporary sanity. She craned her neck up until it too conked into the wall with a satisfying thud, "OH WHY NOT JUST GO FOR IT COMPLETELY."

"HEY CASS, WANNA MAKE GOOD ON YOUR PROMISE AND TAKE MY MIND AWAY FOR THREE MONTHS?"

Bang

Bang

Bang

"You keep it down crazy girl. Some of us are trying to watch Maury."

The absurdity of the entire situation came crashing down on Aria as she erupted into a fit of muted giggles. Her own stupid brain melting fantasy was apparently less entertaining than a rerun of Maury. She sat there, giggling, for several more minutes before she finally managed to bring herself back down.

Quite honestly, she was exhausted and no closer to actually writing that message. Aria knew she couldn't put it off forever, or at least that she couldn't put off her vacation for much longer. Still, she wasn't getting anything more done today. Her legs pressed into the ground and hoisted herself up against the lilac makeshift office wall.

She discarded her leggings and blouse, leaving herself in her panties and tank top. Why not check out Maury? She certainly wasn't going to get anything else done after this debacle.

Narynaf
Narynaf
7 Followers