All Comments on 'A Summer of Discovery'

by UhlBWett

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a story that has been written many different times in many different ways. This one felt different as I read it, kinder maybe, softer maybe with an element of authenticity. It's every young man's fantasy to have an older more experienced lover in his early days. I thought the sex scenes were both tender and raw. I like the interaction between the characters and the attention the author paid to the details. I thought overall, it was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sweet, tender, beautifully written story, with truly excellent characters and a plot that holds the attention of the reader from start to finish. The love scenes are marvelous, and perfectly woven into the storyline to produce a superior reading experience. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUhlBWett@UhlBWett
I am a typical well-traveled American boy, for me it's Chevrolets and Harleys. I have a wealth of erotic knowledge and experience to draw from when writing erotica. My work is mostly a combination that I like to call the three F's, fact, fantasy and fiction as I prefer real li...