All Comments on 'A Summer on the Road Pt. 05'

by cerrotorre

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MacIntyreMacIntyrealmost 7 years ago
Great story so far ....

Please don't wait another two months before submitting part 6!!

Mac

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy to the MAX

Please continue this, and given Vera's "blessing" of Jane's intentions, please let Paul and Jane go for the fullest contact in making love. And give Paul the full sexy description: I imagine a bit of hair for that hard muscular chest and hair for his abs. He is obviously a very sexy man!

Paul would be a good match for Jane, and vice versa. She would make a good mother for his children. Paul's beginning to see this, and Jane has to be more encouraging. Please keep the loving growing! Where can I find a Paul?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story just hope to see the next chapters more often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next chapter please

Please post the next chapter real soon. Also please get them kussing romantically.

doofus67doofus67almost 7 years ago
Wow

Great story to date and that bedroom scene was damned hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story, but...

Great story, but they should be kissing, It is weird that he is doing all kinds of sexual things yet remains unwilling to kiss her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking forward to what you write next

Have enjoyed the story so far. I don't envy your decision of which direction to take the story next. It has developed well in my opinion and gives you so many options! Best of luck working on the next chapters, I look forward to reading them.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
he is caught in a real dilemma.

Supervisor, instructor, mentor, adult role model, and her dad's employee.

Real world issues insert themselves firmly in the cab. 19, college student, immature, limited life experiences, 4 years for a BA, 7 for an MBA if she is going to take over from Dad. Meanwhile he still has 2 young daughters and a career.

An impossible position to be in.

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Hot and fun!

Even though we all know what the destination is it is a great journey!

That is what a romance should be!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Painfully clear - abd Vera cottoned on to it. Still enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

aha ''part 6" no less

outstanding as usual...5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercerrotorre@cerrotorre
626 Followers
Dear readers, Part 8 and the final chapter of A Summer of Submission has been submitted for review. In it, Julie's friend comes for a visit and arrives earlier than expected. A big surprise awaited. I hope you enjoy it. From some of the comments I gather this story is no...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES