A Summer on the Road Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not sure what was going on he said cautiously, "Okay, lets go see what we can do," as he followed Tara out towards the pool. Paul was uncomfortable coming to the party. Tara was cute and friendly but she reminded him how young the girls were and this thought wasn't putting him at ease.

******

Jane shrieked as two guys picked her up and one threw her over his shoulders. She was wearing a short light blue sundress over top of her bikini. A group of guys and a few girls roared with laughter as Jane was carried around the group. The second guy stood back and declared, "Our Janie here is no longer a teenager. Whose up for twenty smacks to celebrate the event? With that he lifted her dress and gave her a sound smack on her ass. Jane squealed and cried out laughing with them, "No please, not twenty, I promise to be a good non-teenager. Really!" To no avail however as the boys lined up to smack her in the butt as she was carried around the pool. The girls howled with laughter and kept a loud count as Jane took her lumps.

Paul watched what was going on with the group of young people, some clearly intoxicated. He turned to Tara and asked, "Who are the guys running this," pointing to the guy holding Jane over his shoulder and the other guy leading them around. He didn't like at all the way they were treating her even if she wasn't resisting.

"Brad and Phillip, a couple of rich kids with too much arrogance for their own good. Brad has been after Jane since middle school. I think he's a jerk."

Paul silently agreed and watched as the guys and one girl got up to spank a squealing Jane until the count reached twenty and Brad the guy carrying her jumped off the edge into the pool Jane still on his shoulders. The crowd roared their approval. The two surfaced and Brad proceeded to pull her dress off. Jane was in her skimpy bikini, much to the delight of the hooting and howling guys. Phillip jumped in after them and the two large guys sandwiched Jane between them. Brad held her close to his chest while Phillip held her tightly around the waist from behind. The crowd roared again as Brad tried to kiss a sputtering Jane who had swallowed a mouthful of water.

Paul couldn't tell if she was distressed or enjoying the scene but he knew how he felt and that was like he was visiting from another planet. He suddenly felt very old and totally out of place in this crowd. It suddenly dawned on him that the distance in years between him and these kids was not that great but in a moment of clarity he felt that the gap was insurmountable. He desperately wanted to be anywhere but at this party. He looked at Tara and said, "I think I have to go. Please give Jane my apologies but I really have to be somewhere else. Oh and can you get David to come out and watch out for his sister"

Tara grabbed his arms and with a look of alarm implored him, "No No, Jane will be hurt if you don't stay. This craziness will all settle down in a few minutes. Please stay."

Paul started to pull away, gently pulling her hand off of him. "Look Tara, this is a fun party and Jane looks to be having a blast but I really have to go. I'm sorry, I know you've put a lot into this but these are her friends and I'm just some guy she works with." With that he backed away from a perplexed looking Tara and made his way around the side of the house towards his truck. He felt like a shit for leaving Tara's party for her friend but he felt he didn't belong there among all these over privileged college age kids. That part of his life was well behind him.

And he knew that the impossibility of being with Jane hit him like a hammer to the head. He had fallen for someone from a different world and no matter how much he enjoyed her company, her sweetness, her intelligence and her beautiful body, ending the relationship now would save him unbearable pain in the future when she returned to her real life at school. Better to make the break now while he had some dignity then wait until she crushed him.

As devastated as he felt, he resolved that he would treat her like the boss's daughter as it should have always been. He felt a crushing weight on his chest but he knew, somehow, he had to do it.

*****

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I do appreciate comments and voting. The comments are welcome and informative feedback. Please stay tuned for the next chapter.