All Comments on 'A Summer to Remember Ch. 02'

by Panthers70

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

Well Christine has a couple of holes that haven't been used yet. Taking a mature wife's tight, hot virgin butt for the first time is better than even a virgin teen's ass.

MILF's spend all of their life thinking that taking a cock up their butt is gross and only sluts do that. It feels so good to pound their dark hole and make them realize they love it in the ass.

Paul being young and full of cum can spend the day introducing Christine to a long ride on the Hersey Highway. She can learn that her mouth is good for cleaning his cock after a good trip. He can teach her that she can use that mouth and tongue for some good rimming.

And I am sure that Paul has a few friends that he can invite over once he gets all of Christine's hole's open for business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No means No

Nothing Erotic about a rape. Wrong category.

eh9198eh9198over 2 years ago

Here’s hoping there’s more installments to come

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthers70@Panthers70
Writer and occasional RPer. Broad spectrum of kinks, but based on my stories I suppose my favourites are :-older woman/younger man (men), rough sex, gang bang, nonconsensual, becoming consensual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES