A Sunny Afternoon

Story Info
A story about Afternoon Delight. Like the song.
1.3k words
3.8
1.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a sunny afternoon and you come to visit. I open your car door and as you step out we give each other a hug. As we step back and look into each other's eyes we gently kiss.

We take your things out of the car and head into backyard. I put a chaise lounge out in the sun for you in complete seclusion from the roads.

We take a walk down the barn so you can meet the animals. You feed some carrots(like Snickers bars to llamas and alpacas). As we head back up to the arm in arm, I can smell your perfume. A very intoxicating smell. I would describe your perfume in more detail(but I haven't smelled it yet, in real life) I leave you to get comfortable on the lounge. I return with a tray of drinks and glasses. The beverage of the afternoon are Cucumber Mist Martinis. Shaken not stirred. As you lay back down, I begin to slowly rub your shoulders, arms, neck. As I pour warm oil onto your neck, back , and shoulders a soft moan escapes your lips. I massage down each arm from your shoulders to the tips of your fingers.

I pour more oil onto your back and begin to massage down your back. Paying particular attention to your shoulder blades and along your spine. I begin to massage down your spine with my thumbs as my finger deeply massage the rest of your back. I massage lower and lower approaching your beautiful bum. As I get near your butt you break out in goosebumps and your hips begin move up and down as you continue to moan. You slowly begin to slide your fingers deep into your already wet pussy. As I watch I can't believe how erotic and sensual those movements are.

I begin to move down to your bottom as your fingers continue to gently open your pussy and I can see your juices beginning to flow. I start to breathe harder and become erect. I pour oil into my hands to warm it and begin to massage down the outside if your legs. I spend time massaging your calves before I move to your feet. I take your left foot and begin to massage the soles of your foot and move to your toes.

Each toe is individually massaged, You begin to wiggle as the massage and your fingers now sliding deeply in and out of you begin to bring you to your first orgasm. I reach down and take your fingers out of your pussy and lick your juices off of them. You slowly begin to quiver as another orgasm begins to build. Your moans become louder and louder.

I slide your fingers back into you and begin to massage your other foot. Starting again on the sole of your right foot with both hands and moving to your toes. I then take your right foot in my right and your left foot in my left hand and massage both feet at the same time. Your legs are bent at the knees facing up in the air. I begin to kiss your toes on both feet and your fingers begin to slide faster and faster into you. Your other hand begins to squeeze your beautiful breasts and pinch your nipples until they are rock hard.

Your moans are now turning into "yes yes please don't stop". Then I begin to massage up the inside of your legs. I get closer to the top of your legs and your beautiful bum. I use my thumbs to massage just at the bottom of your booty.

Soon your butt begins to slide into the air as you pull your thighs up under you. Your fingers continue slide in and out of you faster and faster. I oil my hands again and slide my hands up your stomach and onto your breasts. As I massage those beautiful breasts and my tongue begins to lick your fingers and kiss your wet pussy as your fingers massage your clitoris.

Your moans become screams of 'I am coming, I am coming, don't stop." As my tongue begins to go deeper and deeper into you, your hips slam harder and harder onto my face.

I slide my fingers deep into you as my tongue continues to explore your bottom. My tongue slides over your little butt hole as you scream and grab my hair yelling for me not to stop . I keep licking until your juices flood onto my face as your entire body begins to shake and bounce.

I slowly roll you over and continue to slide my tongue deeper inside of you. Your head begins to shake from side to side as your knees touch your shoulders and your toes curl tightly. You begin thrusting your hips faster and faster as my tongue begins to lick and suck your clitoris. You grab my hair and pull me up until our faces are touching and you keep saying "Fuck me, please Fuck me now!"

I had to take a break at this point.

As we kiss and our tongues become intertwined in the sloppiest, and wettest imaginable of kisses, We can hear each other's breathing become harder and more ragged.

Then we both realize that I am still dressed. We stand up and continue kissing as our bodies and hands continue o explore each other. I take my shirt and you begin kissing and licking my chest and nipples. My hands begin to squeeze your breasts and pinch your nipples until I hear you gasp for breath. Soon your hands move down to my belt and begin tugging until it is loose and you unbutton and unzip my pants. Your hands reach into my pants pull my hard cock out.

We both moan as you pull my hard cock out of my pants. You slowly stroke me as I kiss your nipples and squeeze you butt. As we look into each other's eyes you continue to stroke me as you sink slowly to your knees.

.

You slowly slide your tongue up my shaft as you begin and stroke my balls. I feel your tongue swirling around the head of my cock as you begin stroking my shaft more vigorously. As I begin to moan and pull your hair you stroke faster and lick the head faster as you slide your fingers in and out of your pussy.

I slide you back onto the lounge and begin to enter you. You grab my cock and pull me deeper into you. I feel as if I am enveloped in the warmest sensation of my life. I slowly sink all the way into you as we begin to kiss. Slowly our thrusting bodies begin move together faster and faster. Soon your knees are back on your shoulders your toes are pointed behind your head as I thrust deeply and straight down into you.

We roll over so you are on top. You are facing away from and I begin to spank you . You begin to move and say "spank me, spank me". Our hips begin to slam together again as the sounds of wet skin drive us even deeper into a passionate frenzy.

I slide out from under while staying deep in you until I behind spanking your beautiful bottom. My right hand reaches into your hair and begin to pull it. My left is spanking your butt as your right begins to massage my balls. We can feel our orgasm starting to build and build faster and faster balls deep all the way until we seem to explode and orgasm together.

As we finish we fall onto the lounge in exhaustion. We lay facing each other holding our bodies together and kissing. Yes it is those slow, wet, lippy kisses again as our bodies and breathing begin to return to normal. Whatever normal is and even if it is possible after that.