A Sunny Summer Evening Ch. 02

Story Info
Roy and Julia spend the day with Julia's mother.
1k words
4.3
7.8k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumslowly
cumslowly
19 Followers

Readers are asked to read Part 01.

Roy could hardly sleep that night. His thoughts kept going back to Julia and her beautiful body. He had finally gotten to play with her tits, those magnificent, golden orbs capped with large pink nipples. He remembered fondling them and sucking each nipple until it was hard. His cock was bursting so he stroked it a few times until it exploded soaking the sheets with cum. At last he relaxed, turned over and went to sleep.

He was awakened by his mother shaking him.

"Come on, Roy. It's time to wake up."

He crawled out of bed and headed for the bathroom, stripped off, had a pee and climbed into the shower. The warm water felt marvellous and he spent a long time cleaning his body. He climbed out, found a towel and dried himself and returned to his bedroom. He found a clean shirt and some clean shorts, got dressed and went downstairs.

"What would you like for breakfast darling?" asked his mother.

"Bacon, eggs and toast please Mum" he replied.

His mum opened the fridge and found the food he wanted. It was quickly cooked and Roy ate after thanking his mum.

"Where are you off to today?" she asked.

"Oh, I met a local girl called Julia last night and she invited me to lunch."

"Lucky boy. I hope she's nice."

"Of course. I only go out with nice girls."

Roy ate his breakfast while watching his mother working in the kitchen. They chatted. He loved his Mum and they were good friends. She would tell him about her problems and he always offered to help. Money was the main problem, and that was something he could not do much about. He finished breakfast and took the plates to the sink. Then he went up to his room to listen to some music. Soon he was asleep, just like a normal teenager.

His Mum woke him at 11.30. "Come on Roy> You have to get to julia's for lunch."

Roy woke up slowly and headed for the bathroom. He freshened up and returned to the bedroom where he changed into his best clothes. Just shorts and a clean shirt. Down the stairs, kiss Mum goodbye and off on his bike. Julia's house was only 5 minutes away. He parked his bike and knocked at the door.

"Oh hi, Roy.So glad you could come. Come in and meet Mum."

He entered the house, noticing that it was much better furnished than his home. They headed for the kitchen and he was introduced to Julia's mother. She was wearing a light summer dress with a cleavage and Roy had to try really hard to look at her face and not her boobs. She was a real stunner.About 5ft 6in with lovely blond hair, tanned legs and quite large boobs.

"Hello Roy. I'm so glad you could join us for lunch. It's all ready so let's sit down and eat."

"Thank you Mrs. Anderson. It's very kind of you to have me."

They sat around the table and Julia helped Roy to the salad. It was a lovely meal with ham off the bone and Ice Cream for desert. Afterwards, the kids cleared the table and washed up.

Mrs. Anderson waited for them to finish. Then she invited them to join her outside in the garden.

They all wnt outside where there were three sun loungers. Without a word, Mrs. Anderson and Julia dropped their dresses which were their only clothes and lay down on the loungers. Roy could not believe what he was seeing. Both women were totally naked and tanned all over.

"Don't be shy, Roy. Come and join us."

Now Roy had never been naked in front of a woman. His cock tented his shorts and he feared taking them off. Mrs Anderson saw his problem and said:

"Oh, don't worry about that, Roy. It's a perfectly normal reaction. It will go down in a few minutes."

Roy took his shirt off, his shorts and underpants letting his cock spring free. He tried to cover it with his hands and lay down on the middle lounger, with his cock pointing skyward.

Julia looked at it. "I think I better do something about this." and took it into her mouth. Mrs. Anderson sat up to watch as Julia expertly sucked him off. He came in her mouth and she just swallowed all his cum. Mrs. Anderson clapped her daughter.

"Well done, Julia. He has such a nice cock that I may have a taste later."

Roy could not believe what he had just heard. He gazed at Mrs. Anderson's beautiful breasts with their proud nipples standing up. If only!! She must have spotted him and said:

"You can touch if you like"

He moved over and took a breast in each hand gently squeezing. Her breasts were so soft and warm. He saw the nipples swell even more and gently took one into his mouth. She moaned. He suckled like a baby and suddenly she shuddered.

"Wow. That was great. You just gave me an orgasm"

He swapped to the other nipple and repeated the treatment. The same thing happened and she shuddered again with a very loud cry. She pulled him on top of her and slipped his hard cock into her sopping wet cunt. He just slipped all the way in until his pubes ground into her mound. Then he slowly fucked her until she cried out:

"I'm cummmmming. Don't stop. AAAARRRRGGGHHH"

It was too much for him and he shot his load into her cunt filling her up. As he came, she had a second orgasm. They lay together for 20 minutes just recovering. However, Julia had watched all of this and was masturbating furiously. Roy moved back to his own lounger and was immediately pinned down by a very hot Julia. Being young, his cock hardened quickly and Julia slipped it into her wet Cunt. However, Julia liked to be fucked hard and was thrusting quickly on his cock. She came quickly like her mother with screams of joy making Roy shoot his load again right up into her cunt.

She collapsed and they dozed peacefully.

(To be continued)

cumslowly
cumslowly
19 Followers