A Sunny Summer Evening Ch. 01

Story Info
A young couple enjoy each other outdoors.
902 words
4.17
13k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumslowly
cumslowly
19 Followers

When I was 18, I spent a lot of time riding my bike. It was my pride and joy until I found something better. It was Sunday and I was out for a ride in the warm summer. Just as I turned the corner for my street, I spotted a girl coming in the other direction. she recognised me and stopped for a chat.

"Hi Roy. What are doing out so late?"

"Hi Julia. I've just been for a ride and am heading home."

"I did not know you lived in this street"

"Yes. No. 6. Where are you going?"

"Just for a ride. Want to join me?"

"OK" I said and we headed off together. I should point out that Julia is a very attractive young lady who is the same age as me and who lives quite near me. She is a blond with nice brown legs and a large bust. Something I had been dying to explore. She also has a very friendly personality which I love.

The street we were riding had a few houses and many empty blocks. Shortly we came to block covered in trees.

"Let's rest here" she said. and we rode along a track until we came to what looked like someone had been sleeping there. We parked our bikes and sat down on the grass. She stretched out letting her short skirt ride up her lovely brown thighs.

"How do you get so brown?" I asked.

"I spend a lot of time sunbathing in my back yard" she replied. "I like to get brown all over. No tide marks."

"Wow. You mean you are a nudist."

"Yes. My Mum is too and we often sunbathe together. You should come and join us one day."

The thought had an immediate impact on my cock which sprang to attention in my shorts.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to turn you on." she said teasingly.

"That's OK. I can't really control it."

"It looks quite big. Can I have a look." and with that she undid my belt and fly and pulled my shorts down.

"Wow. you've got a really nice cock" she said and wrapped her hand around my shaft.

She stroked me gently. Just the way I like it. I could feel the excitement rising already.

"Your cock is so hard. Do you rub yourself?"

"Yes, 4 or 5 times a day. It helps me stay calm. Do you rub yourself?"

"Yes, every night. Would you like me to rub myself now?"

"Yes please. I've never seen a girl rub herself."

"Have you ever seen a naked girl?"

"No. But I'd love to see your lovely brown body."

With that she stood up and took her top off revealing a lovely pair of nice brown tits topped with hard nipples. Then she unzipped her skirt and slid id down her legs and kicked it off. Next came her white cotton panties. She stood upright, parted her legs, looked at me and said:

"So what do you think? Do I look alright?"

I sat there amazed. Her body was beautiful. Wonderful tits, a nice, narrow waist flaring out to her hips and smooth legs. She had hair as women did not start shaving until later.It was blond, curly and short. Her pussy lips had parted and I could see the lovely pink inside. My cock twitched and some pre-cum trickled out. She noticed this and touched it with her hand.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Pre-cum". I replied. She put her fingers to her nose, smelt it then licked her fingers.

"Wow. It tastes nice" she said and rubbed her fingers on the top of my erect cock again and licked them

"Can I touch your pussy?" I asked.

"Sure" and she sat down and opened her legs wide. I leant over her and looked directly into her pussy. The first one I had ever seen. It was wide open now and the inner lips were glistening with moisture. I put two fingers in and felt how slippery she was. I took my hand away and smelt the lovely pussy juice before tasting it.

"It tastes lovely. Just like honey."

"You can lick it if you like" she said and without any hesitation I buried my face into her wet pussy. I lapped away and enjoyed the lovely taste. She started moaning and pulled my head up to the top of her pussy.

"Lick there" she said "Where that little pink knob is."

As I liked her clit (I didn't know the name until later) her moans became louder until suddenly she cried ou and thrust her pussy into my face.

"OH God, aaaahhhhh, aaaaahhhhh. i'm coming" and with that she squirted some pussy juice over my face.

We lay still for a few moments recovering from the shock.

"Wow. That was the best orgasm I've ever had. Now let's try and do the same for you."

Without hesitation, she peeled my foreskin back and wrapped her warm lips around my cock. I'd never been sucked before and it only took a few minutes before I blew my load, filling her mouth and almost chocking her. She swallowed furiously and I licked the remains from her face.

"I must go." she said "or I'll be in big trouble. Do you want to come round for lunch tomorrow?"

"Yes please. See you tomorrow."

(To be continued)

cumslowly
cumslowly
19 Followers