A Superhero Sidekick’s First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived first, eager to share my findings. Macey, still in her Busty Wonder costume, came out from a door connected to the principal's office.

"Thanks Barry! I think I had as much fun as you did," she said backing out of the door while wiping something from her mouth.

"Busty, you top is a bit askew," I told her as she walked towards me. She must have gotten into a fight with criminals and was reporting it to the principal.

"Curvy, tell me you have something to report."

I perked up, hoping the smell of semen on my chest had dissipated,

"I do! I got a lead that a group of three students are into some shady deals. I also have the location where they hang out. One of them I know, he lives on my street."

"And how did you obtained this information," Macey responded, adjusting her tits in her costume top.

I couldn't tell her the truth. Using my body to meet the objective was shameful and Macey would certainly disavow me if she found out. So I lied.

"I intimidated a number of guys into giving me the information. A strong, confident woman is scary to a lot of these guys and they respect me for it," I proclaimed, putting my hands on my hips and puffing my chest out proudly. The semen smell was still there.

"Continue your investigation as Jennifer. I know you are anxious to become Curvy, *ahem*, but you should use your connection to this student to your advantage," Macey ordered.

"Afterwards, you have my permission to pursue further leads as you deem needed, including as Curvy Wonder. But protect your identity and do not fail. You know the consequences."

I nodded and ran off, making sure to stop into a bathroom first. I needed to wipe off the semen smell from my breasat as it was proving to be very distracting. After enduring dirty looks from girls watching me wipe down my chest in front of the restroom mirror, I found my way to the shack.

The intel I got from getting a penis to ejaculate in my mouth proved reliable as I found Daimon in the shack along with two other fellow senior class men.

"Hello Daimon," I said entering.

The truth of the situation was while we were neighbors, I didn't like Daimon much. He made fun of me a lot and was constantly putting me down. When I complained about it to my mom, she would dismiss me as she was good friends with his mom. As a result, I often had to spend time with him and endure his comments.

"Hey crooked tits," he called out. I hated that name he had for me.

"My breast are aligned correctly and you don't need to be commenting on them anyhow," I quickly responded.

I moved the conversation off the topic of my breast as I commonly had to do when speaking to people.

"Daimon, I am here as your lifelong friend. I've been hearing that you have gotten into some shady dealings. I'm here to help you get back on track. Become a valuable member of society again and help justice prevail against the scourge of crime. Take my hand, your journey begins anew today."

Daimon stared at me. "What the fuck are you talking about Loosey Pussy," using his other favorite nickname for me.

"Tell me who the criminals you are working with are and where to find them. It's important." I directed my command to all three of them. One of the other guys finally spoke up.

"We aren't doing shit for you. Daimon has told us about you. You are just a weak loser who happens to have giant tits."

Daimon added, "If you are trying to get me in trouble with my mom, you know this won't work. Turn around and leave. I know it's tough to navigate with those misaligned tits, but you've managed pretty well getting here."

I took a deep breath. Leaving wasn't an option as these guys had what I needed. Macey taught me when you find a tactic that works, you would be a fool not to continue to use it. I took off my sweater and started working on getting the bra off.

"Okay guys, in exchange for all the info you have on the criminals, I'll give out three blow jobs, one for each of you. I'm an expert at the blow job style in which I rub my lips on your dick until you cum in my mouth." At that point my bra was off and I had my D-cup boobs on full display for them to see.

Staring at my tits, Daimon spoke up, "You're an expert at blow jobs? Have you blown a lot of guys?"

I was embarrassed at the accusation but I didn't want them to re-consider my deal.

"I focus on quality, not quantity. I've given a small number of expertly done blow jobs. Do we have a deal? Come on guys get your dicks out."

I was excited at seeing even more dicks. I was worried after my last blow job that it would be a while till a guy would let me suck their dick again, but I lucked out it seemed. One of the other guys immediately started undoing his pants but Daimon stopped him.

"What's going on here. I know for a fact that you are a prude. Even your mother calls you that. And now your here showing off your tits and asking us to face fuck you? What is really going on," Daimon demanded.

"I want to find out about these criminals you are working with so I can help you get back on the side of justice."

Daimon was still not convinced. "And you're willing to get a stomach full of three guys' semen to do so."

Four guys actually. But while reaching for his pants I instead said, "Yes, now get your dick out,"

He jumped back. "You have something else going on, but I don't know what. So how about this, if you are so worried about me, then prove it and fuck us. Not blow jobs. But open up that pussy and get plowed by us. One after the other."

He wants me to give up my virginity for the information? Not only have sex for the first time ever, but have sex with all three of them? I was feeling disappointed about not getting to taste their cocks and chug down more cum. But was I willing to go all the way with these three? My pussy was already wet from the thought of seeing their dicks, but sex with them was actually really hot to me. I had always planned to give Daniel my virginity when I was in my mid-forties after I had completed my crime fighting career. I would marry him and then make love for the first time. Now I was faced with the prospect of getting soiled by three guys 25 years ahead of schedule. Would Daniel be mad?

If I had sex with these three guys now, then waited over two decades to do it again, then my first time with Daniel would still be very special. I doubt sex is even that important to him. There was one problem I needed to address with these guys.

"Please don't be mad at me, but I'm afraid I'm still a virgin and I don't have much practice with vaginal intercourse. I'll try my best of course! But despite that fact will you still honor your offer and have sex with me in exchange for the information?"

I had already taken off my jeans revealing my white cotton panties to them. The guys stared at my nearly naked body with their mouths wide open. Daimon broke the silence, "Holy fucking shit, I'm first."

He took off his pants and boxers. I tried to stare at his erect cock but he directed me to some blankets on the floor where he laid me down. My panties were pulled down leaving my very moist pussy fully exposed for all three boys to see. They stared at it for a while, making me self-conscious. But it gave me the opportunity to enjoy the site of Daimon's cock.

I leaned upwards, remembering something important to tell them. "I'm not on birth control so you need to cum not inside my pussy. Remember, cum has sperm in it which can impregnate a woman if it enters her womb." Thank you Mr. Burman's health class! I continued, "When you are satisfied with vaginal sex, let me know and I'll use my mouth to make you ejaculate. That goes for all three of you. Sex with my vagina, and cum in my mouth." I dropped back down to my back and spread my legs exposing my pussy fully. "You may proceed with sex."

I was not prepared for the feeling of a dick in my pussy. Daimon immediately plunged into me and started pumping me. Sucking dick earlier made me anxious for something, but now that he was in me I truly understand what that was. The movement against my labia was driving me crazy, I couldn't even think straight. To think I was initially only proposing to suck these three dicks and miss out on this feeling. It was somehow even more intimate than oral. Five minutes ago I was thinking about how much I hate being around this guy and now here I was greatly enjoying having unprotected sex with him.

Thanks to how sexually aroused I got sucking Jacob's dick earlier and seeing more dick now, my pussy was well lubricated. His penis slid in and out of me with ease but there was enough friction to evoke a warm feeling. Daimon was going hard. I started to feel something building up inside me. I angled myself to cause his throbbing penis to hit a spot in me that accelerated this building feeding. I was moaning loudly at this point and wrapped my legs tightly around Daimon's back.

"Keep going, keep going, don't stop, please don't ever stop," I started repeating in between my moans.

I didn't know how strong this feeling was going to become but it kept growing. I didn't care about anything else in the world, just let me reach the climax of this feeling. With a particularly strong thrust from Daimon I lost by breath, my mind when white and my lower body spasmed. I had no idea how much time pasted while I as in this state, but I came to with my legs back at my side and Daimon still giving it to me. Except he had completely changed his rhythm and his dick felt different. This wasn't Daimon having sex with me, it was one of the other guys.

Daimon was naked sitting next to me, breathing heavily.

"What happen? Are you taking a break before you cum in my mouth?" I asked in a weak voice.

"I already came inside your pussy earlier. I guess you didn't realize that," Daimon said to my shock.

"What? I told you I wasn't on birth control and to cum inside my mouth. I told you I'm really good at oral sex! Do you realize what you've done!"

Daimon smiled, all the while my 2nd sexual partner ever continued using my pussy for his pleasure.

"No, you said to use your pussy until I was satisfied, which I wasn't until I seeded you. Even if I wanted to withdraw you begged me not to stop and held me in place with your legs while you came. You come very loudly you know. I was worried we would attract a crowd and you would have the opportunity to 'question' more men."

I looked at him confused, "I came? That's what happen to me?"

"You've never had an orgasm before? Not many women lose their virginity, cum for the first time, and get impregnated all in the span of 5 seconds. Congrats," Daimon said in a mocking tone.

I turned back to facing my current sexual companion thinking on what happen. If Daimon did just knock me up, at least my mom would be happy. Her grandchild's father would be her best friend's son. This isn't the worst thing that could have happen. The guy humping me then interrupted my thought with a loud grunt followed by a warm feeling in my pussy. Well, that will complicate things as I now have two potential father's to my potential child.

I didn't even know if he was Dan or Greg. I'm letting strangers impregnate me it seems. Oh shit, if I'm pregnant that will surely be the end of my superhero career. How dumb was I. I let these guys fuck me to save my future only for it to destroy it because I let them fuck me. God I hope I can cum like that again soon.

My soon to be third ever sexual partner got on top of me. "Thanks for doing this. Listen, I won't cum inside you as I know you asked us not to. I'll pull out when I get close," the stranger said with kind eyes as he penetrated me with his dick.

"That's really sweet of you. I don't want you to be left out so how about you cum inside me also," I said, thinking kindness should be rewarded and completely forgetting about what I was just worrying about.

He moved his dick up and down using long, slower movements which was producing a very different feeling in me.

"Aren't you worried about getting pregnant," he asked me putting his face in between my tits.

"Oh god, keep doing that. That feels great on my tits and the stroke of your dick in my pussy is the best. Pregnant? Right, well. I'll figure it out. Stay focused on the task at hand."

He followed directions and kept doing just that, keeping those long strokes of his dick going in and out of my twice seeded pussy. The buildup started up again, but much slow and longer this time. I was worried he would cum before I reached my 2nd ever orgasm, but he held in there. Being loud as ever, each stroke took me to the edge. I finally pulled his member fully inside me to induce that exploding feeling of lust. I again whited own in my brain. I woke up this time to no one plowing me, with my latest partner having completed his reward to potentially impregnate me.

I steadied myself to my feet, standing in front of the guys a former virgin, leaking out their seed from my pussy.

"Okay... so... tell me about the criminals."

Daimon spoke up first, "Okay, so I admit. We have been tricking the other senior girls in our class to send us nudes by pretending to be their boyfriends. We typically give them a line about how we got a new phone number or something. It's amazing how many girls fall for it. We have hundreds of pictures. We've been selling them online, mainly to the male seniors in the school, and a few females surprisingly. I think we've gotten as much money and wank material as we are going to get so we'll stop if you want."

Fuck. "I don't care about nude pictures of the sluts we call classmates in our grade," I said as a new gush of cum pulsed out of my vagina. "I want information on the criminals smuggling weapons in our school!"

Daimon started laughing, "I have no clue about anything regarding that. Did you seriously just give up your virginity to three guys and probably get impregnated for nothing?"

I stood there nude and almost ready to give up. I had accomplished nothing coming here, expect cumming multiple times which in truth I'm really glad I got to do. But my hero career...

My third potential baby-daddy spoke up, "I heard about that actually."

"Me getting impregnated? From who? No one outside of this room knows about that but us. Your cute but how dumb are you?" I said being embarrassed for him already forgetting about fucking me.

"No, Jesus. The weapons smuggling. Chad is suppose to be involved in it." I don't know much about this guy, except what his dick feels like when it cums in my pussy, but I could kiss him. But I didn't want to hurt my boyfriend's feeling my kissing other guys.

This was my lead. I stood up and got dressed as quickly as I could. I pulled my panties over my cum leaking pussy, followed by my pants. As I was putting my bra around my massive tits, Daimon interjected.

"Thanks for stopping by. We are here most mornings. Feel free to come back again and get creampied."

I threw on my sweater and quickly replied, "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." If I am pregnant, why not take advantage and enjoy myself? Heck even if I'm not, it's probably safe doing that couple more times.

My vagina skills yielded a name, Chad. There is only one Chad in the school and he is my boyfriend's best friend. I grabbed my backpack and headed to a private secluded area. Chad was a jerk, despite him being friends with a nice guy like Daniel. I don't think he would give me the information I need even when I end up fucking him. I mean, even if I end up fucking him. Instead, I'm going to Daniel. I'll bet he is fully aware of everything going on in Chad's life. A sweetheart like him will easily provide anything if it helps justice prevail. However, I can't approach him as Jennifer. He would ask too many questions and it may compromise my identity as a superhero. The Curvy Wonder will approach him instead. I'm excited to finally show off my costume and if it's secretly for my boyfriend, all the better. He'll be my first.

I arrived at the secluded area outside the school. I had to get fully nude as my costume has its own special underwear. It was weird being naked outside, even though I was alone. However sex with strangers seems to reduce your shyness. I felt bad getting cum on my hero undies, but I was in a hurry. I sneaked over to the gym and got into a seldom used storage closet full of various old gym equipment. I knew Daniel would be by this area in a few minutes. I saw him come around the corner heading my way. As soon as he walked by the door I grabbed him and dragged him into the storage room, closing the door behind me.

"What the fuck? Who the heck are you," he explained.

I was prepared for this moment, my first introduction. I spoke in a deeper voice, similar to one of my role model, Elizabeth Holmes.

"Citizen, I need your help in the name of truth. Injustice is nearby, please don't panic! I am here to put a stop to it and give it a new name. That name being justice. For I am.... The Curvy Wonder!"

My heart was beating so hard. I had nailed it and almost had tears in my eyes.

"You named yourself after your giant tits? Why? Everyone can see you have large boobs. You should name yourself after something they can't figure out from just looking at you. Like, Captain, I do anal on a first date!"

"I'm not named after my boobs, it describes my fighting style. Also did you not notice the last part of my name? Wonder? I'm Busty Wonder's sidekick," I said realizing this wasn't going like I hope it would.

"Oh shit, can I find videos of you having sex also online just like her? Shit I got to look that up. What's your name again?" He began typing on his phone.

"Curvy Wonder, but all of those videos of her are fake or look alike actresses. Busty isn't a slut, she's a real hero," I yelled getting flustered.

"But your videos are real? Do you have any Only Fans?" Being fairly certain there isn't porn of me on the internet yet, I tried to get back on subject.

"Your best friend Chad is in trouble. He is involved with some criminal folk and is helping to bring weapons into our community through this very school."

Daniel was still on his phone. "Crap I'm not getting any results on you, videos or otherwise." He finally put his phone away and stared at my breast. "Did you bring me in here to fuck or what?"

"No! I want you to tell me who the criminals Chad is working with are," I said becoming confused by Daniel's behavior. Daniel has never acted like this, what was going on with him?

I continued, "The other students in this school tell me you are a man of honor with a strong sense of right and wrong. I promise to help your friend get on the right path which I know must weigh heavily on you. For the sake of good, please tell me what you know!"

"Who are you under that dumb mask? Some shy senior girl too embarrassed to have me take her virginity without hiding behind a mask? Whatever, I'll fuck you with the mask on," Daniel said, taking off his shirt.

"I told you I'm a hero and I don't need help losing my virginity. I have lots of sexual partners," I panicked thinking I just admitted to cheating on Daniel but I remembered I'm wearing my hero costume.

He was now fully naked and I was for the first time seeing my boyfriend's dick. I hadn't blown anybody in over an hour and really wanted to taste a new dick. Without thinking through the complex feelings I was having about who may be cheating on who, I got on my knees and took him in my mouth. It was only fair that he get this blow job. I had sex with three guys and given head to a fourth. To make us even, he gets oral from this 'stranger.'

God it felt good to be back in this position again. Getting my pussy fucked was still my favorite, but it lacks the taste and lips sensations of this. I wonder if it's possible to suck a dick while getting fucked? I doubt such a feat has been attempted successfully.