A Superhero Sidekick’s First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was getting into it, Daniel pulled me away from his righteous dong. I protested. "Wait, you didn't cum yet. Your suppose to let me do that until you release your semen down my throat! I know this is your first time, so trust me!"

Daniel gave me a confused look. I stood up looking equally confused. He started pulling down my shorts and underwear exposing my pussy.

"What are you, doing?" I asked?

"Who is giving you this shit info on me? A man of honor? Sense of right and wrong? My first time?" He said while he took off my top and bra, which I did nothing to stop.

I was fully naked in front of my boyfriend which felt very scandalous. Next time I blow Jacob I'll have to ask if he knows any other girls have done this for their boyfriends.

"You aren't my first, and by the look of it, I'm not even your first of the day," he said watching cum drip down my leg.

He lifted me up and held me up against the wall. He then skillfully penetrated by pussy and thus I began having sex for the first time ever with my boyfriend.

"Okay, okay, fuck you are strong..." It was hard to focus on my questions but I tried. "So you have had sex before in the past, that's okay. Jesus you are getting deep.... but my intel says you have a girlfriend you are devoted to... a bit faster, yeah like that... don't you feel bad cheating on her? Also, shouldn't you wear a condom? If you get me pregnant, your girlfriend might be crushed.... god I'm gonna cum soon."

He replied while focusing on my tits bouncing, "Worried about getting you pregnant? I already got three other girls pregnant in this school and you don't even go here so of course I'm gonna cum in you."

Hearing that put me over the edge and I came on my boyfriend's dick. He continued to pound me through my orgasm. After a recovery period, I was able to get some more words out, "But your girlfriend..."

"Holy shit, you don't shut up. I never heard anyone be so concerned about the feelings of the guy's girlfriend they are currently having bareback sex with. Jennifer is a prude. This summer I'm going to take her to my dad's lake house. Seduce her into finally giving up her virginity to me. Spend the whole week cumming inside her until I'm sure she's pregnant, and then leave for college and never talk to her again. Except maybe holidays when I'm back in town, then if she's willing to share a bed with some other local girls I'll fuck her again."

Daniel finally revealed his true colors and I was shocked. Not only had he been cheating on me, but he has been having unprotected sex with other people. Who fucking does that? I put a pin in that thought and begin thinking about having strangers get me pregnant. I started humping Daniel's dick more vigorously yelling out, "seed me, seed me, seed me," and came again. After my mind came back I went back to my original thoughts.

Daniel is a cheating asshole and he doesn't deserve me. Now that I know his lake house plan, he won't ever be having sex with me. I then felt him unload a dick full of cum in my unprotected womb. I was about to tell him that he only had a 1 in 4 chance of being the father as a way to get back at him, but before I could do so I noticed he had handcuffed me to a pipe on the wall.

"What, why did you do that? I can't stay here and keep fucking you. Maybe another hour, but not all day," I protested.

He started putting his pants on. "Don't take it so hard, like you did my dick hehe. I just thought it would be funny leaving you here naked and handcuffed. Someone will find you I'm sure don't worry."

"At least tell me what you know about Chad's criminal friends!" He was headed towards the door.

Sighing, he looked back at me. "Chad's criminal friends are all on Grand Theft Auto Online. It's pretend. Anyway, thanks for the fuck, enjoy the sperm swimming towards your eggs!" And with that he shut the door.

The trail of guys I had fucked to get me here had led to a dead end. That last blow job wasn't even to completion.

I started to try and break the pipe free. I managed to brace my feet against the wall allowing me to use both my arm and leg strength on the pipe. I continuously pushed for 10 seconds, then rested for 5 second, repeating the process. I could feel the pipe slowly giving. Underneath me a puddle of cum that was oozing out of my pussy was accumulating. It was the collective cum of the five guys I had fucked today. Wait, no. Only 4 thus far. The 5th one's sperm was in my stomach. How many girls had multiple guy's sperm swimming in their wombs I wondered as I continued to push. Another question to pose to Jacob.

Finally the pipe broke off and I was free. The pipe luckily didn't have anything flowing through it but made a huge racket coming off. I could hear someone entering room.

"Who is in here? No one is suppose to be here."

It was the gym teacher. I was still fully nude but wearing my mask. How would I explain why a naked superhero was here? I panicked and took off the mask, grabbed the rest of the costume and hid it all. I realized the gym teacher finding me as senior student Jennifer naked was maybe a worse situation to be in, but it was too late to doubt myself.

"It's Jennifer coach McCoy!" I said while standing fully naked for him to see.

I kept my legs crossed to hide my cum soaked vagina. A lady mustn't reveal all her secrets. Coach McCoy was nearing 50 years old. He was over weight, balding, and generally a sad sight. He wasn't married and you could insult him to his face and he wouldn't disagree, which often happen. But here I was letting him see my 18 year old voluptuous body.

"Holy shit Jennifer, why are you naked in here. This isn't a locker room. I'm going to have to report this immediately to the main office," he said turning around but keeping his eyes on my body.

This isn't good. If word gets out that I, Jennifer, was found naked in this storage room, then Daniel will figure out that I'm Curvy Wonder.

"Coach wait! This wasn't a mistake, I wanted you to find me like this. I really wanted you to see my naked body," I said with a twirl to show off my ass. "Please stay, enjoy the view, but don't tell anyone!"

Coach stopped and continued to stare at my body. "Oh no, I'm not falling for this again. Every year some senior cheerleading girls try and trick me into showing them my dick. They get a picture of it, share it with the school and I have to explain myself to the principal again. No, not this year. I vowed this would be the first year Coach McCoy's dick isn't seen by all of the school's staff."

"I'm not here to get a picture of your dick I promise," I said realizing he has yet to look me in the eyes.

He replied, "I meant the school year. This will be the 1st school year my penis isn't documented by you damn girls. I had a rough March... Also you are the first one to try and get my dick out by showing up nude. No other has gone anywhere near that far. But anyway, I'm reporting this." I knew I had to take this farther.

"I don't want your dick in a photo but in my mouth. Please coach, let me blow you right here right now. I want to feel your cum enter my mouth," the thought was exciting to me.

Apparently I was open to a variety of penises. He stared at me, finally looking me in the face. I licked my lips and stared at his crotch to try and sell it.

"I.. I don't even... you young girls these days are so cruel. This has been the worst day. First those strange buff dudes yelled at me to leave the AV room, now this. The office will hear about this," coach said looking more pale.

"You're right! You are right. I'm not being truthful. Please give me the chance to fully explain myself," I said in a panic.

"Please do. The truth will only help you once I report this."

I stepped closer to him, giving him a better view of my ample tits. "I didn't come here to show off my naked body or give you head," I said while slowly swaying my tits back forth.

"18 year old girls don't just blow their 48 year old gym teachers out of the blue. Go on," he said watching the movement of my boobs.

"I came here to fuck you. To finally give in and have sex with you. Please coach, just do this for me," I said ready to do the deed.

Coach paused for a long time, staring at what before today no man had seen. "I'm.... wait.... no.... what? This joke has gotten too cruel. You really are a horrible person to tease me like this. The office will..."

I interrupted him, I had nothing to lose. "I'm a virgin. I want you to be my first. I want your baby. Fuck me until you impregnate me. After today, let's meet back here every week, maybe more, and you can fill me with as much cum as you can manage. Once I'm pregnant no one can keep us apart and we'll be together forever. I want you to titty fuck me while your child grows inside me. I want every drop of cum you produce from now until your dying day to be deposited in my orifices. I don't care about anything else, I just need that dick in me and now!"

I grabbed his head and lowered it into my chest, moaning in enjoyment. I then pushed him on the ground and started to unbuckle and remove his pants.

"Holy shit this isn't a joke is it? You're serious."

"Yes! Finally you get it. Will you agree to stay here and fill my pussy with your cum," I asked getting his pants off along with his boxers.

He replied back in a whimper, "Yes, yes. I... can do that if that's what you want. But you should know, it's my first time."

He took his shirt off and now my middle aged high school gym teacher was laying naked on the floor underneath my nude body. He was expecting to take my virginity and impregnate me. I bent downwards, took hold of his cock with my hand, and lead it into my pussy, pre-lubricated with the cum of all my previous lovers of today. I needed to start fucking him so he wouldn't notice that and question my whole motivation for fucking him unprotected. Once it was positioned, I pushed myself down and accepted the entire length of this penis. I started humping myself up and down, my labia lips sliding with me along his shaft.

I realized I had just taken someone else's virginity. It was a cool feeling. I doubted any of the other guys I had sex with today were virgins. I hoped I was making it special for coach and he would remember it fondly. I remember mine as it happen earlier today and involved 3 dudes, two of which were strangers, taking turns filling my unprotected womb with their cum. Coach looked like he was enjoying himself but didn't know what to do with his hands. I grabbed them and put them on my chest. That's a good place for them.

Sex on top of a man was a whole new experience. I was in control and I could move myself in whatever way I wanted, which I did. As much as I was enjoying fucking my gym teacher, I realized I was running out of time. I need for him to cum quickly, so I upped my game.

"Oh my god you are incredible! And to think I get to do this with you all the time now! I need you to go as deep as you can into my pussy, I want to feel all of you. Harder, harder! Oh fuck I think I'm gonna cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...," I screamed.

Smiling, coach said, "I'm really really enjoying this Jennifer. But it's okay, you don't need to fake orgasms for me. I know I'm new to this and not very good."

As my head stopped spinning from having an orgasm, I realized coach was saying something but I missed what he said. Oh well. He still hadn't cum yet.

"God, the thought that my womb is about to be invaded by your sperm any second now is so damn hot. I'm going to be impregnated by the man I've spent years thinking about while I masturbate. Fulfill your personal slut's fantasy and blow your load in my unprotected pussy! Oh gawd!!!!"

A minute later I found myself laying on the floor, my pussy leaking fresh cum and I had learned that I can orgasm faster riding coach's cock more than anyone.

"Young lady, that was awesome. You have to meet my mother, she is going to love you."

Crap, I basically agreed to marry him didn't I? Well that was a future problem.

"Let's focus on getting me knocked up first," I replied trying to stave off meeting a potential mother in law.

"Of course, let's meet here again tomorrow."

"Ummm, maybe. I'll let you know." I was starting to get very embarrassed about word getting out that I was having a relationship with the school's biggest loser of a teacher.

I thought about my next move. Coach was still laying their fully nude. I stared at his dick before saying screw it. I got down on my knees and took it in my mouth. True, I had blown Daniel just 20 minutes or so ago, but that didn't count as he came inside my pussy. I wanted the full BJ experience before I moved on. I got him hard quick, and using my tongue and tasting my pussy juices still on this dick, I got into a solid rhythm. He came into my mouth and I quickly asked him to leave as his presence was too much of a distraction for me. Once he was gone, I got dressed, further ruining my hero panties with more cum. Fully back in costume I knew what I had to do.

Coach had actually given me the lead I needed. I should have fucked him from the start. Actually he gave the information away before I ever touched him. He stated there were buff dudes in the AV room. I've seen the AV club and teacher and none of them are anywhere near to buff. Fucking them would be way more like fucking Daimon than Daniel. Someone else was using that room and it had to be the criminals.

I decided to contact Macey using the communicator I keep in my costume. "Busty, are you there? It's Curvy."

"Oh fuck, Curvy? I'm pretty busy right now. Shit you got it on my chest," Macey's voice said over the communicator. She sounded out of breath like she was in a fight.

"Dear lord you're big. Curvy, what is it?"

"I think the criminals are using the AV room. I'm heading there now."

"Okay, I won't be able to join you. I'm taking on as many as I can here. Don't contact me again I'm getting close...," and with that the communication stopped. I had my orders.

The AV room was dark and I was able to sneak in without being noticed. Four guys, way too old to be students and way too buff to be teachers were in the room. Next to them were boxes of various weapons. I had found them. My mission was only to find them and report the location, however Macey didn't want me contacting her. I couldn't risk these guys leaving before she got here. I was a fully trained hero and I could take these guys.

I jumped out from the shadows announcing myself, "Beware villains, justice as always, has caught up with you. Woe is you as your crimes have caught you in a trap of your own making. My trap that is. For I am The Curvy Wonder, the side kick of the greatest hero of our age, The Busty Wonder."

One of the men replied, "Busty, no shit? Frank and I had sex with her at our last job. Hot as hell that woman."

"Liar! Everything a criminal says is a lie," I rebutted, defending the great name of Busty.

"Seriously, she let us nut inside her in exchange for one of our key cards back when I worked for that shady shipping company."

Another man chimed in. "That's awesome. I've been henching for 3 years and have yet get a BJ from a super chick let alone fuck one."

"It will happen Jim, don't fret. Just keep up the good work and I promise one day a masked pair of giant tits will fuck your brains out," the first guy assuredly said.

"Those weapons will never leave this room. I am here to end it," I announced to the men.

"Listen tits, the AV student said we could use this room as storage for the week. We will be taking them out of here tomorrow. No big deal, okay," the largest of the men said.

"That's fair," I replied, before running at them and yelling. "Only as fair as I am for justice!"

I threw a punch which they dodged and attempted a kick which they were able to block.

"Fair as I am for justice? What does that mean?" One of the crooks said looking to the other in confusion.

It wouldn't matter as in a few moments I would have all four of them unconscious. I jumped up and spun my body around sticking my feet out to deliver a massive kick to the biggest of them. However, my legs gave out and my kick was 2 feet short. I feel on the ground with a thud.

"This is pathetic. You can't throw a decent punch, you're slow as hell, and your balance is way off. If you really are Busty's sidekick, she can't teach for shit. You couldn't beat even one of us."

His words infuriated me. "I am trained to defeat any foe regardless of numbers. I have worked harder in a day than any of you scum have worked in your whole life. I am a living weapon." I stood up out of my fighting pose. "It's just... today I've...," I trailed off not wanting to explain any further.

"You've what," one of them interjected. "You're on your period or broke a nail? What excuse do you have for your weakness?"

"I'VE GIVEN UP MY VIRGINITY, HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH FIVE DUDES, GAVE SOME BLOW JOBS, AND I'VE ORGAMSED LIKE SIX TIMES INCLUDING TWICE RIDING THIS SCHOOL'S MIDDLE AGE GYM TEACHER WHO I ALSO PROMISED TO GET PREGNANT BY ALL OVER THE COURSE OF THE LAST THREE HOURS!"

I was breathing heavily staring at the guys after my confession. Maybe I didn't need to include all of those details, but my point was made and I've retained my reputation by not having my fighting skills questioned.

"Jim, I think today's the day good buddy," one of them said giving a thumbs up to his smiling friend.

Two of them got behind me while the other two approached from the front. They quickly got a hold of me and restrained my arms.

"No, wait. I just told you guys. I'm too weak to fight due to the all of the sex I had. This isn't fair."

"Listen, I'll be real with you guys. This is my first mission and if I fail and let those weapons get away, I'll be done as a hero before I even get started. Please let me take those weapons. I don't need to capture you guys," I pleaded.

The biggest guy approached me, "You're a hero slut, right?"

"I am not," I yelled.

"Five guys in 1 day?" another remarked.

"Is that a lot? Also that's not including a guy who I only blew, just to be clear." Honesty is important.

"Yeah, it's a lot. You'll have run through the whole senior class of this school in a month at that rate, including the women," the big one said.

"But remember, she said of them of was the gym teacher," a third guy reminded them.

"That's a good point, so maybe it will take 2 months to get through the senior class and all of the teachers. The point is you are a slut."

I got distracted picturing myself having sex with every adult who enters the school. I need to get a spreadsheet started to keep track.

"Fuck us, then let us walk away, and the weapons are yours. Simple as that," the big guy offered.

I was obviously going to take this offer, but a hero shouldn't take the first offer she is given by criminals. I was never told that, but it makes sense to me.

"I'll do whatever you want for the next hour. But we can't leave this room, nobody else is allowed to come in here, and my mask stays on. Afterwards I get the weapons and we all leave. If anyone ask, I defeated you with my expert skills. It took me an hour because you had robots or something,"

I had thought of all the ways this could go south and made sure my conditions covered it.

"Frank, go lock the doors and grab the package. It's a deal. Our hour starts now."

We stood there for a few seconds. I broke the silence. "So, ummm, what do you want to do? Should I give a styled blow job to one of you fellows?"

The man who left to lock the door came back holding something. When he came into the light gave I stood up. It was a camera.

"No! No filming me," I yelled.

"That was never a condition," they objected.

"I'm allowed to make one more rule. No capturing any videos of me. That's my final rule, agreed," I pleaded.