A Superhero Sidekick’s First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal," they said.

Thank god, that would have been bad. Who knows where a tape of my naked body enjoying these guys cum inside me could end up. I wouldn't mind having it, but it's too risky to trust these guys to hand it over. I noticed however the camera wasn't getting put away.

"I said no capturing video," I reminded them.

"There is not film in this camera," the big guy explained.

"So what, it's just a prop? Are we role playing? Whatever it takes, can we just get to sucking your cocks already," I said becoming impatient at the how little fresh cum I was getting exposed to.

"It's streaming video, not capturing. In fact it has been live, for the past minute."

"Streaming? Like over the internet?" The idea of perverts on the internet masturbating in private to my sexual deeds was too much. It was hot as hell thinking about, but it would ruin Curvy's career. Maybe I could make up a third identity and become a cam girl. But I'll worry about that tonight.

I also realized I just talked about how eagerly I was to suck their cocks with the camera on me. Shit.

"No, not over the internet," the big guy said.

Oh thank god. "So where to? Like your boss or some other individual who I can convince to keep this secret?"

I was relieved my porn career hadn't already started. One of the men turned on the overhead TV in the room. One of these are present in every classroom, hallway and office in the school. When it turned on, I saw myself standing there. That's cool. Wait, oh shit.

"You've been broadcasting me to the school? No that wasn't agreed!"

"We've let you set the rules and even add a new one after the fact. Do you want us to describe this deal in detail on camera," the man asked.

"No! No, that's okay. I'll do whatever you say.... for the safety of the students. Yeah," I said into the camera thinking quickly on my feet. Now everyone will think of me as a hero for saving them by saving sex with four grown men I just met.

"The clock is ticking. Strip for the camera," the man ordered.

I stood there, realizing the whole school was about to see me naked. True they wouldn't know I was Jennifer, but I would know. The four men started hollering as I pulled my shorts down, leaving my underwear in place for now. I dropped the straps from my top and pulled it downwards to my feet. I was now left standing in my panties and bra, visible to the school.

"God I need to get plowed soon," I muttered.

Shit did I just say that out loud? "To save the school," I added, once again saving my reputation.

My bra was next, revealing them to all of my classmates and teachers. To finish the task I removed my panties, freeing my pussy to be fully viewed by all watchers. The embarrassment of every guy in the school getting hard from my naked body wasn't my main concern at the moment, although I was thinking about that. I was more concerned with when I have sex with more senior classmates and teachers in the near future, will they recognize my nude body? Cum immediately starting leaks out of it again now that it was free of my panties.

"Geez, how many guys came inside you today?"

"I.. I'm actually too nervous right now to remember. It's going to change anyway in a bit, right?"

"Okay," the big guy said standing up, "go ahead and sit on my lap."

He pulled out a long smooth device. I walked over and sat on his lab. The camera got a good shot of my ass shaking while I walked.

"Frank, why are you carrying around a vibrator," one of the men asked him.

"Cause it's lucky," he replied.

"Can't argue with that," the first guy laughed.

I sat on his lab feeling his erection in between my ass cheeks.

"Should I take off your pants?" I asked.

"Just relax," he said turning on the thing he was holding. It began making buzzing noise and he brought it towards my pussy.

"What's the for, OH FUCK!" As soon as it made contact with my clit I knew what it was for.

My experience with sex to this point taught me that it builds up the feeling of an orgasm until it reaches its peak. With this vibrator, it caused me to almost feel like I was having an orgasm the whole time. My pussy felt like it was pulsing pleasure through my whole body, even in my toes. As an added plus, the camera operator was getting in very close capturing every detail of my body cumming over and over again.

The man eventually clicked a button and the intensity dropped from the 'constant orgasms' setting to 'god that feels amazing'. Getting some senses back, I noticed all the guys were now naked, even the one I was sitting on. How they do that? I'll have to ask some of my classmates who are watching later. Maybe some will create a highlight reel I can watch. He lifted me up and soon he was inside me fucking my pussy. My pussy was in a constant spasm from the double sensation of the vibrator and his dick. I had some information I needed to share I realized.

"Hey, you can't cum inside me. You are a criminal and will thus impregnate me with a criminal baby. I won't have that."

"Actually that's a myth with origins dating back centuries. There is no crime gene. People commit crime based on their upbringing and environment, not due to any genetics they were given. A criminal's child put into a loving and caring environment will be far less likely to commit a crime compared to a child born to law abiding parents but raised in a poor environment. The idea of a crime gene has been used to justify racist policies and other injustices. Please don't perpetuate that false rumor," the big man fucking me explain in a very well spoken manner.

I stared at him intently. "Okay, you can cum inside me. I don't mind having your kids." Shortly after he did just that and the next man took his place fucking my apparently free use pussy.

After the third man released his seed in me and I came shouting, "God I love getting pregnant!" Again, panicking that I said that on a live stream I added, "for the student's something."

The vibrator died and I yelled for the men to fix it. They said they couldn't without batteries. I offered to leave as I knew where to find some in the school, but they insisted I stayed and just focus on cumming from their dicks. I agreed, but they owed me for this. The fourth guy, who had been operating the camera handed it off to one of the others. He fucked me from behind, giving everyone whole new angles to see my oversexed body. As his dick pounded me over and over, I was struck with a million dollar idea. I motioned for one of the men to come towards me.

"Put your dick right in front of my face, yeah just like that," I explained as he followed directions. "I know this might seem crazy but let me try this."

I then proceeded to put his dick in my mouth, thus I was giving a blow job while getting fucked. I figured it out! I was so excited I briefly took the dick out of my mouth and explained it to them.

"With this position I can suck dick and get creampied! I'm a genius. Hey, people watching. You can use this idea too, but just make sure you give me credit. Okay?" The guys looked very confused but they'll understand eventually. I went back to sucking dick while I felt number 4 cum inside me.

Over the next 40 minutes I fucked, sucked, came and was potentially impregnated by four strangers all while being streamed to all of my classmates. Even though the camera wasn't recording only streaming, the students likely have captured tons of videos of me with their phones. I'll be the main player in many future jack off sessions I imagine. Imagining them jacking off to videos of me will be the motivation for my own future orgasms.

The hour was up but I demanded that we let the guy currently fucking me drain his balls into me before we finish. As he was getting his last pumps in, the big guy came up behind me with the another holding the camera close by.

Addressing the camera he said, "Ladies and gentlemen of this fine school, our time is up. But fear not, we have one more last surprise for you." He took hold of my mask and started to try and pry it off.

I yelled, "No, you promised you wouldn't take off my mask. You're setting a bad example for our future kids!"

As he struggled with my mask, I tried to roll away but the man on top of me was still unloading his cum in me. Shit, was I about to be exposed, I thought as my naked tits wiggled in front of the camera. Working against my instincts, I angled my butt upwards causing the man's dick to pop out of me and I kicked him away. Now that these guys had been fucking me for the past hour, we were more of an even match. My mask was moments from coming loose. I could feel him slipping it upwards. I rolled away, leaving my mask in his hands. I didn't stop moving and kept my face covered until I ended up under a large stage curtain that surrounded the perimeter of the room. I stood up behind the curtains, out of view of the men and camera. I bolted it towards one of the two doors and slipped out.

As I was doing this, the big guy addressed the camera a final time. "Oh, right. I'm suppose to say the hero defeated us with her expert skills even though we had robots or something."

The door led to outside, luckily nobody was around. Something must have been keeping everyone's attention in the school, like a passion for learning or the stream of me fucking 4 dudes. I slipped into a large group of bushes and waited. None of the criminals followed. I was in the clear, at least temporary. I assessed my situation. My entire costume was left behind and there was no way they were going to leave it, nor was I going to risk going back to the AV room anyway. I was completely naked, I've been plowed continuously all day, but still very aroused.

First things first. I spent five minutes getting as much cum out of my pussy as I could. Finding a naked senior student on campus wouldn't be too out of the ordinary and could be explained away, likely involving me fucking more strangers. However, finding a naked senior student with this much cum leaking out of her pussy would cause them to put two and two together and realize I'm the large titty woman they watched get impregnated, maybe, for the past hour on TV.

I got as much of it out as I could, tasting it as I waited for it to drain. I was bored waiting and still horny, why wouldn't I? I then planned my next move. I have a spare costume and mask, but it's stored in my locker in the girls locker room. I am confident I can reach one of the doors to the gym, but the door I can reach doesn't connect to the girl's locker room. It connects to the boy's. It was my only option.

Making it to the door without issue, I was relieved to find the door unlocked. Inside, the first room I entered was void of people. So far so good. Next would be the guy's showers followed by the room with the door to connected to the girl's locker room. Worst case I figured I might run into Coach McCoy again. We'd take another shot or two trying to get me pregnant, then I move on with the mission.

I walked to just outside the shower but was startled by the approaching sound of a group of guys coming from the other side. It was the varsity baseball team, all ten of them.

"Yeah our teacher let us, or rather insisted, we watch the entire hour of that woman getting fucked. One girl asked if we could review material for the test and he gave her detention for interrupting class," the first basemen explained.

"Yeah I was in Ms. Baker's math class and she pretended to not know how to turn off the TV and said we might as well watch the whole thing," left field replied.

Right field spoke up, "Do you think she is a student here? I would imagine someone will have or will see her naked out of costume and recognize it as the same body we just watched get fucked for an hour, thus revealing her identity."

Left field retorted, "In our society today men have 'nude body blindness' where we are unable to connect a naked body we are seeing now with a naked body we saw before. Unless her pussy had cum pouring out of it, I doubt if she were to show up naked right now in this shower we would be able to realize it was the same girl on the video." All ten men agreed with that statement.

At that moment I walked into the shower full of 10 naked baseball players revealing my nude body to them for the 1st time, or so they thought. In my head I had calculated that I could sexually satisfy these ten 18 year old guys in less time than it would take for them to individual take showers. I had forgotten that there are enough shower heads for them all to shower at the same time, but too late now.

"Hey boys. I got really horny watching that hot and very capable new superhero on TV defeat those criminals. I also wanted to reward you guys for winning the district tournament last weekend," I said while walking around the shower giving each of their now erect cocks a feel.

The pitcher corrected me, "Actually we lost in the first round."

"I also wanted to cheer you guys up for losing the district tournament last weekend."

"I don't have a lot of time so let's use that innovative technique that new superhero, Curvy Wonder, invented where I can blow one of you while getting fucked at the same time." I proposed. "Now to be fair to you boys, I am going to randomly pick who I will blow and who will creampie my pussy."

Surveying the team, I pointed to the catcher with a modest 4 inch erect cock.

"You will stick your cock in my mouth."

I then pointed to the shortstop, who happen to be black with a ten inch cock, saying "And you will fuck my pussy."

The team all gave me a look. "What, I said it was random!"

The 10 inch shortstop spoke up, "I have condoms in my locker I can grab. It will take me 2 seconds."

"No, we don't have time. Besides, the tennis team came inside me last week. Are you going to let those guys one up you?" A lie obviously, but I was thinking quick on my feet. I should probably fuck the tennis team later to make sure my lie isn't revealed.

"Get it to it boys," I yelled kicking off my third orgy of the day.

The giant black cock in my pussy felt amazing. I was very thankful that he was randomly picked for this position. The catcher's cock in my mouth felt great on my lips. My moans running through his member must have been too much for him and he deposited his seed in my mouth which I happily swallowed.

"Next! How about we start rounding the bases. First base, get you cock in my face now," which he quickly did.

Shorts stops are suppose to be the fastest on the team, but that wasn't the case for the 10 inches pounding my pussy. He lasted a while and ended up cumming at the exact same time as first base. At least it will be pretty easy to tell if he ends up being the father I thought. Provided I don't fuck other black guys in the near term. One of my neighbors is black I just remembered.

"That's a double play. Second base, get in my womb. Make sure you get in deep. Don't be afraid to slap that ass. Center field, what are you waiting for an invitation? Oh, you are? Well you are invited to face fuck me, get over here," I said showing real leadership skill.

Center field tasted amazing. Had I had a cock in my mouth that I didn't describe as tasting amazing? Anyway, I was going to take my time with this guy and started off licking every inch of the cock before taking it in fully. Second base came inside after only a minute.

He apologized saying, "Sorry, that was my first time."

"Hey, you did great. My first time earlier this morning. Now look at me! You were like my tenth," I said smiling at him while licking cock.

"Let's finish round the bases. Third base, show some hustle and really give it to me."

"Excuse me, ma'am," a guy standing in the corner said. "I'm not a starter. When do I get a turn?"

"Did you play in the district tournament?" I mumlbed my words as I had taken center field into my mouth at this point.

"I pinched hit in the 9th," he replied.

"Did you," I began saying before a shot of cum entering my mouth interupting me. Swallowing it and waving right field over I continued, "Did you get on base?"

He shook his head no. "How about you just jack off next to me and spray you cum on my body then," I offered. He smiled and quickly got into position and started rubbing his cock.

Third base completed and I looked at the two remaining players, the pitcher and left field. True leadership is need when faced with critical decisions like this.

"Pitcher, you're up," I said wiggling my ass causing a gush of cum to squirt out.

I chose the pitcher as it's the most critical position in the game. A pitcher needs to be able to hold up under pressure and make game critical decisions. Also his cock was 2 inches longer than left field. Both men took their position and entered me.

The pinch hitter completed and squirted cum all over my back. I was proud of him and saw a real future for him if he keeps working hard. Focusing back on the dicks in me, I really wanted to finish with another simultaneous seeding of my mouth and pussy. I changed my rhythm of my blow job to match that of the cock invading my vagina. It was close, but in the end both boys lost it within 5 seconds of each other. After a celebration and round of high fives it was time for me to go.

"I know only some of you guys got to cum in my pussy while others got blow jobs. I'll trust you to remember who got to cum where and next time we'll switch it up." I didn't want to be the cause of jealously in the team.

I scooted off to the girl's locker room to get dressed after having been naked for the past 2 hours. While walking I thought about how many guys I had standing offers with to continue having sex. First was Jacob, even though I have only blown him I wonder if I can somehow convince him to have sex with me. Two through four were Daniel and his two friends. My middle age gym teacher is convinced I'm going to fuck him the rest of his life so he for sure counts as number five. And now, I had six through fourteen in our school's baseball team. Plus the pinch hitter to cum on me. That's fourteen guys lined up the have unprotected sex with me on the regular. Most girls are only able to get their boyfriends to have sex them if even that. But I had fourteen. I'll need to make sure not to brag about it too much.

I found the costume and got dressed. I sighed as I put on my unsoiled hero panties. They were about to get cum all of them. Next time I get some new ones, I should probably just pre-soak them in cum. I wonder if there is a service where guys will do that for you? I have so many internet searches to do tonight.

I got fully dressed and donned a new mask. I pondered my next move. No doubt the villains will have left the site of our love nest. But where would they move the weapons to? I thought back to my second orgy where the four criminals did their best to impregnate me for an hour. As I sat there fingered myself, I tried to remember any details I may have overlooked. I remembered at one point one of the men had just came in me yet again. After he withdrew the camera was getting an extreme close up of my pussy as I was having a massive orgasm and the resulting spasms were squirting cum out of my vagina everywhere. I really hope someone caught that moment on their phones for me to watch later.

Anyway, one of the guys was saying 'after putting every ounce of cum we have into this teenager we are going to move the weapons behind the main curtain on the stage in the auditorium.'

That's it! That's the small detail I was looking for! I know where they are taking the weapons!

As I ran off towards the stage, some students were out and about and recognized me as the girl they all watched getting fucked. They showed me clips they recorded and I gave them some 'behind the scenes' context having actually been there myself. It felt really cool that Curvy Wonder was starting to build some fame. After posing for some pictures with my tits out, I excused myself.