A Superhero Sidekick’s First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering the stage area, I found it empty and quiet. Suddenly the four men walked in carrying crates.

"Oh god dammit. Lady, I don't have another ounce of cum to give you. Go fuck the gym teacher again or something. Jesus," the big guy yelled.

"I'm not here to fuck you guys again.... this time," I said as apparently they still needed time to recover. "Those weapons aren't going anywhere!"

"We don't have time for this, a fight or another orgy," the big guy complained.

"What if we open this crate and let it take care of her," a fellow criminal suggested.

"Yeah, good idea. We have tons of those things and it's easy to 'make' more," the big villain happily said.

He pried the box open with his strong arms that were used earlier to pound my baby maker. He threw the opened box into the middle of the stage and they started walking off with the rest of the crates.

"Stop, I'm not done nor have I even started fighting you guys. I strategically fucked you all before to put us all on the same level now," I said walking towards them.

However something grabbed me and prevented me from moving. A plant monster sporting multiple large tentacles had burst out the crate with two of the tentacles now holding my legs. This thing was strong.

"Have fun with that thing," one of the criminal proclaimed. "It's what we call a pregger plant. You'll notice some of those tentacles have a 'penis' attached. It's capable of impregnating human females."

"Ha! I'm probably already pregnant. Either from those student this morning, the gym teacher, you guys or the baseball team I fucked earlier this hour," I replied in heroic defiance.

"Baseball team? Jesus lady. No, this thing will get you pregnant regardless of your current state. It won't take 9 months to come to fruition either," the guy whose seed was still in my pussy said. Although that doesn't help narrow down which one was speaking.

The men walked off and I strained against the plant tentacles. Dammit, how strong is this thing. I started punching them but two additional tentacles grabbed my arms and lifted me up. Tentacles started pushing themselves underneath my costume, even my panties and bra. Suddenly the tentacles burst outward, tearing my entire costume to tiny pieces including my mask. I was now fully naked as Jennifer and was held above the ground by this plant. It wasn't satisfied with only getting me naked. Two of the penis tentacles started poking around my mouth and vagina. I 'accidentally' opened up both letting them in.

The taste of the plant's penis, or whatever it was, was sweet in my mouth. One could almost saw it tasted awesome. The plant's other penis penetrating my pussy felt very much like the real human thing and I was greatly enjoying it. As I was fully held in the air by the plant, I had no way to change my position or guide the movement of the plant at all. It was fully in charge and with that freedom it was fucking me hard. The hard plant cock stroked in my pussy faster than any man had to date. It was very intense and muscles tensed up feeling the orgasm building. I reached a climax and yelled into the penis face fucking me. Almost as if the plant could sense me cumming, it simultaneous sprayed liquid into my mouth and my pussy. I guess I made the plant cum?

The two penises exited my orifices only to be replaced by two fresh penises and the whole operation started up again. Five minutes later more liquid sprayed into me and again another pair of penises entered me. Not that I wasn't having a blast, but I wondered what the end game was here? How many penises did the plant plan to fuck me with? Was a janitor going to find me eventually hours after school let out? Didn't the criminals mention that plant was going to get me pregnant? I looked down past the 3rd plant penis in a row I was giving oral satisfaction to and found a startling sight. My normally rock hard flat stomach was bulging out at least 4 inches. I was very pregnant.

I knew all of the awesome unprotected sex I was having would likely lead me to getting pregnant. But that was future Jennifer problem. Not a 5 hours after I lost my virginity problem. What was growing inside me anyway? A green child that I would have to carry around school to my classes? Would guys still fuck me if I was a mother at age 18? I would have to search the internet tonight to see if anyone likes to fuck mothers.

Lost in my deep thoughts and enjoying the dick ramming my pregnant body, I didn't at first notice the stage was brightening up. The curtains were being raised. The auditorium in front of me was filled with the entire senior class and a large amount of the facility.

Hundreds of my peers and teachers were watching me, not hidden by a mask but as Jennifer, fully naked, pregnant, and being face and pussy fucked by a plant. I had forgotten that today was the day that Mr. Geers was giving a lecture on safe sex to the entire senior class. In the corner of my eye I saw poor Mr. Geers throw his notes in the air and storm out of the room.

Everyone was staring at my naked body progressing further and further into pregnancy by the minute. I began to think maybe they wouldn't recognize me... "Holy shit that's Jennifer! Hey everybody! That naked chick we are all watching get railed by that plant and is very pregnant is Jennifer from our class," a helpful student informed everyone.

At this realization, Daimon, Dan, Greg, Coach McCoy and the majority of the baseball team stood up and yelled together, "Oh shit, I already got you pregnant???" The whole class looked at the guys standing up, putting my sexual conquest out for all to see.

"You cheating slut! To think I was saving myself for you," yelled a very angry Daniel, my boyfriend.

Next to him stood Chad and backed up his friend proclaiming, "How could you do this to Daniel? Everyone knows he is a man of honor with a strong sense of right and wrong. You don't deserve him!"

Building on the humiliation train Coach McCoy spoke up, "You told me you wanted to have my kids and be with me forever! I had even left a voice mail at your house asking your parents for permission to propose! Now it seems you only used me for my body!"

The nearly fifty year old over weight man starting bawling and was being consoled by the senior members of the cheer leading squad. Daimon stood up to my defense saying, "I just want to say that Jennifer fucked me and my friends without any conditions or promises attached to it. Thanks for being a no strings attached cum dumpster for us Jennifer!" The baseball team loudly agreed and I was moved to tears by the gesture.

I became aware that actually the tears were due to the onset of another orgasm. Right before the waves hit me the plant came into my mouth and removed itself. This allowed me the chance to scream to my hearts content through a cum filled mouth while everyone watched me orgasm. My tits had expanded larger than their typical D-cups. Milk squirted out of my swollen tits as a came. I was also creampied by the plant again during this process, cause why not.

I was expecting a fourth plant penis to continue my fuck show for the school, but none appeared. Was the plant spent? It was then that I started feeling an immense pressure inside me. At the same time, I could feel my plant offspring was moving downwards inside me. I was giving birth. My legs were spread as wide as they could go giving the students and teachers a very good view of my pussy as I gave birth. In addition, I was sure our stellar AV club was capturing this with multiple angles and numerous microphones as they do for every assembly.

I breathed heavily and kept pushing. Milk continued to pour out of my tits. The pressure was relieved and I heard something hit the floor. Pressure built up and was released again followed by same thud. After five more times my stomach was back to normal and my legs were lowered by the plant. I had given birth to seven plants, identical to the one that fathered them. I was exhausted, but it was done. Or so I thought as the plant started fucking my pussy again with yet another penis tentacle. The combination of everything I just experienced followed by another plant penis vigorously fucking me was too much and I came again, squirting more milk from my tits that even managed to splash onto the principal sitting in the front row.

How many hours was I going to be fucked, impregnated, and give birth for in front of everyone? Did the AV club's cameras even have enough memory to capture all of it if it kept going into the evening? I began to accept my fate as a plant's brood mother until the stage became covered in a dense smoke. Something shot through the air and the plant screeched in pain. I was released and fell towards the floor when someone caught me and dashed off. We exited the room, ended up outside and jumped up to the roof. After being sat down I looked up to see it was The Busty Wonder that saved me. I almost immediately began to cry.

"I failed you and I'm a failure of a hero. Everything I accomplished today was because I was a slut and even then all I managed to do was fuck half a dozen guys and make a plant thing a father. I also learned I really like giving head so it wasn't a total waste but my hero career is over. I'm sorry Busty!"

I sat on the roof with tears flowing down my face, milk coming out of my tits, and a combination of plant and baseball team cum flowing out of my pussy.

Macey sat next to me right on top of the puddle of cum spilling out of me. She pulled my face into her massive chest. You could totally see her nipples if you starred intently at her top.

"Child, you did great today. You didn't fail. You gave me the information I needed to stop the criminals who are now behind bars. Your decision to broadcast yourself getting railed over and over by the men over the school's TV allowed me to later identify them and stop them as they left the school. Draining them of cum also made their capture that much easier," Macey said softly and encouragingly.

I still was convinced that I failed her. "But my secret identity. Someone must have figured it out!"

"No," she replied, "the men left before the plant tore your costume apart. And you learned the most important lesson a female hero can learn today. Letting men have unprotected sex with you solves all your problems."

I sat up to keep listening and to allow more milk to leak out of my still naked tits. Macey continued, "You did it girl. You passed your first mission. But I have lots of notes."

Macey pulled out a small note pad from who knows where and began lecturing me.

"First, having monster sex and giving birth took way too much out of you. I have several of those plants back at the base. I want you to practice getting impregnated and giving birth at least once a week. Get use to that feeling."

"Second, you take way too long to get a guy to cum. This is why I wanted you to get a boyfriend, to practice on a dick. I want you to hit some of the local bars, especially on Saturday nights. They have glory holes in the bathrooms. I want you to get to the point where you can get a mouth full of cum every 2 minutes."

"Next, I'm worried what will happen if you ever need to get information from a woman. From here on, you and I will be having sex regularly with each other. By the time you start college next year, I want you to be able to get a girl to squirt in 3 minutes flat using only you tongue."

"There are a lot of videos of you on the internet now. Both as Curvy and Jennifer. We'll start sending out legal notices on the ones that are monetized to get our cut of the money. I think we'll be able to afford a helicopter soon."

"Nice job getting two guys to cum at once using your mouth and pussy."

I interjected when I heard this. "I've been having sex for only a few hours and I already invented a new sexual position!"

"No you didn't. My grandma was doing that move in the 40s and it was old then. But I want you to work on being able to get three dicks to cum at once by also having anal sex. I have a machine you can practice on. Eventually you can get up to 5 guys at once to spray their seed."

I was amazed. "You can have sex with your butt? I wish someone would have told me. I would have done that today with the baseball team. The pinch hitter could have gotten a turn with me!"

"Moving on, cumming is too distracting for you. I want you to start wearing vibrating panties to school from now on. I expect your grades to not drop in the slightest."

"Finally, I have some information to pass on to you. Your math teacher likes anal, your math teacher is a lesbian, your boyfriend isn't very good at sex and you should get a new one or five, and here are some pictures of your gym teacher's dick that the cheerleaders took earlier today."

"I retrieved you mask from the AV room. Put it on and come with me. We'll drive my motorcycle back through town and to the base. It's okay if you leak cum on the seat, it's already drenched with it."

Running naked with Macey to her motorcycle all I could do was smile. This is what is feels like to be a true hero.