A Surprise for Sydney

Story Info
Tom helps Sydney satisfy her bisexual fantasy.
1.9k words
4.41
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Surprise for Sydney

Sydney and Tom had met at the remote wildlife preserve. Sydney was a beautiful, sexy woman. Average height. Some might call her a bit overweight, but she had perfect, sexy curves. Nice breasts. Strong shapely legs. Hair dyed a sexy auburn and deep brown eyes. She was 50 years old. Tom was 65, six feet tall, 240 pounds, graying hair.

It was a nice spring day, sunny and in the 70's. After they had each parked and embraced, Tom took a quilt and a day pack from his van.

"Follow me," he said as he started into the trees. He stopped a short distance in and spread the quilt on the ground. "Now, Sydney, you are going to strip naked. I guarantee you will find today worth it." Sydney obeyed. He handed her a blindfold and instructed her to tie it on and lay down on her back on the quilt. She did so. Several minutes passed. To Sydney it seemed like hours, but any time she started to talk Tom hushed her. The sun felt wonderful on her naked body. The thought that she was on display nude in the outdoors already had her pussy feeling wet.

Then she heard a sound. It was the sound of a car on the gravel. Alarmed, she said, "Tom, I think someone's coming." He stopped her from removing the mask and put a finger on her lips.

"Shhh. Just be still. Maybe they'll turn right around and leave." But the car stopped. A door opened and then slammed shut. Sydney tensed up. Tom patted her reassuringly. Footsteps on the path snapped twigs and rustled leaves as they approached. Sydney squirmed and reached for the blindfold. Tom stopped her hand. He whispered, "It's okay."

A female voice said, "What have we here? What a beautiful sight to stumble upon!"

"Surprise," Tom called out and Sydney realized the surprise was for her.

Sydney felt someone get down with her on the quilt. Gentle hands caressed her face and stroked her hair. She felt her hand taken and placed on a nice size, soft breast covered by a tee shirt. It was obvious there was no bra underneath. She rubbed the breast and started gripping the nipple which immediately stood hard and firm.

"Oh, Tom. Thank you." Tom knew that Sydney had been wanting to feel another woman's body against her own, to taste and smell her, to be sexual with her. Sydney had been wanting to explore her bisexual side, something she had not done since college many years ago.

Tom said, "Sydney, meet Annie." Annie's hands were now playing with Sydney's bare breasts and nipples. Annie backed away and Sydney could sense the tee shirt being removed. Then she felt the breast against her face, the nipple centered on her mouth. She sucked vigorously. It swelled with excitement.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," moaned Annie. She switched breasts and they repeated the action. Then Annie backed off and Sydney felt Annie sucking on her left nipple. As Annie sucked she caressed the breast below. Her hand traveled down Sydney's belly and brushed over her pussy.

"Do it. Please," begged Sydney. Annie began to stroke Sydney's labia lips.

Annie said, "You have a gorgeous cunt. I am going to love exploring it. Mmmm. Hey Tom, are you okay over there? I hope so because this is girls only right now. But I do think it is time to take off this blindfold now." She helped Sydney remove it. Annie stripped off the rest of her clothing.

Sydney looked at Annie. Annie was in her 40's. Average height. Good curves with beautiful full breasts. The areolas were large and dark. Her nipples were large and already excited. Like Sydney, today's societal norms would probably judge her slightly overweight, but both Sydney and Tom saw her body as sexy as hell. She had dark- almost black- hair and a cute face.

Annie laid down over Sydney and Sydney felt their breasts compress together. They rolled onto their sides keeping each other close. They kissed and stroked each others' faces. Tom was leaning against a tree and fondling himself through his pants. The women separated a bit and their hands explored each others' bodies. Their explorations finally reached their pussies. They tended to mirror each others' actions, assuming that what the other did was what she wanted done to her. They were each wet enough to moisten their fingers with pussy juice for lubrication. They rubbed the pussy lips. They finger fucked. They rubbed their G-spots. And finally they rubbed their clits. Tom's hand was now inside his pants directly rubbing his hard on.

Sydney started to come. Her hips bucked a bit. Annie stopped rubbing and said, "Sorry, you don't get to cum yet." She rolled onto her back, put her hand on top of Sydney's head, and pushed downward. Sydney took the hint and moved down between Annie's legs. She inhaled Annie's aroma. It smelled so good! She ran her tongue up and down Annie's pussy lips. The combination of feel and taste was wonderful. She went on to plunge her tongue into the folds of the cunt, again enjoying the taste. Eventually she moved up to Annie's clit and sucked and licked it. As she did so she inserted two fingers into Annie and rubbed the G-spot. Annie was moaning and writhing in pleasure. "Yes. Yes, Yes! Keep going," she ordered.

In time, Annie let out a scream and exploded. Her orgasmic squirt shot out of her like a full force piss, drenching Sydney's face. Sydney caught some in her mouth and lapped up more from Annie's pussy. The taste was awesome- earthy but sweet. Sydney noticed that her own pussy was so wet that some had run down her thighs. Annie pulled her up so they were even and reached down to Sydney's cunt. "Oh my, you seem plenty ready." Annie motioned to Tom. Tom reached into his day pack and pulled out a strap-on dildo. It looked huge to Sydney. He brought it over to Annie. She stood and put it on. "Get on your hands and knees, Sydney." Sydney did so.

Sydney felt the head of the dildo finding its way into her pussy. Despite its size Sydney was so wet and ready that it slid right in. She gasped, "Oh my God, it so fills me up. It's hitting everything I've got in there." Annie began pushing in and out gently, an inch or so each way. "Mmmm," from Sydney. Annie steadily increased her thrusts in both depth and force until the full length was slamming in and out. Sydney could feel Annie's amazing tits as they swung around above and brushed against her back. As Annie thrusted Sydney gave an exclamation on each impact. "Oh...my...God...that...feels...so...good...keep...fucking...me...don't...you...stop...please!" And so on.

And a few minutes in, "I...think...I...am...coming...don't...stop...now...aaaaa!" Her hips bucked up as she came. Pussy juices ran down the inside of her thighs. She continued to push back and forth on the dildo as more orgasmic waves washed over her. When they subsided, Annie pulled out. "Oh. my," Sydney gasped.

But Annie was not done. "Tom, bring that other strap-on and the lube." Tom complied. Annie took off the first strap-on and told Sydney to put it on. Annie put on the second which was a bit narrower but almost as long. "Tom, lube these up." He squirted lube on each and, taking one in each hand, rubbed the lube all over the dildos. "OK. That's good. Now Tom, drop trou and get on your hands and knees." Again Tom followed orders. "Tom, you may find it advisable to add some lube to your ass and work it in a bit." He did so. Annie motioned Sydney forward and Sydney aimed the dildo head at Tom's ass hole. She slowly worked it into him. As it reached his anal ring she felt more resistance. She slowly worked it through. Finally she heard Tom grunt and the cock slid in further and easier. She worked it in and out slowly at first. Then faster, harder. Tom was grunting on each impact.

Sydney reveled in the feeling of power and dominance of fucking him.

After a few minutes, Annie said, "Pause a moment, Sydney. Drive it all the way in and stop." Sydney felt more lube squirted on her ass. Annie worked it in with a finger. Sydney felt the cock head at her ass hole, pressing in. Her ass cheeks separated and the head reached her sphincter. Like Tom she gave a grunt as Annie worked it past. Then Annie began to ass fuck her. Now she felt filled in a different way- a good way. Annie leaned on to her back, reached around, and cupped Sydney's tits in her hands. Her nipples were pinched next. Sydney pressed her tits against Tom and pinched his nipples too.

"Mmmm." Tom approved.

Annie moved one hand from Sydney's breast down to her pussy and stroked her down there. Annie continued to plunge into Sydney. Sydney did not need to do much now. Every time Annie slammed into her, her cock slammed into Tom. She reached down and squeezed Tom's balls. Hard. He gasped. She whispered, "Thank you for arranging this. I was so horny and now I am having so much fun!"

"Believe me, you are very welcome."

Annie continued to slam into her ass. She continued to slam into Tom's. She released his balls and began to pump his prick. It only took a few pumps. "I'm coming," he yelled. She pictured his cum all over the quilt below him.

"Me too," she screamed. Her orgasm washed over her. Tom collapsed flat onto the quilt (mess and all). She collapsed onto him feeling her tits pressing on his back and the dildo against her pussy area. Annie collapsed onto her. Sydney felt Annie's breasts pressing on her back. Annie started kissing the back of her neck. "Mmmm." It felt so good. Annie then blew warm breaths into her ear. More pleasure. Annie continued these ministrations as Sydney voiced her ecstacy. Annie took an earlobe into her mouth and ran her tongue in the ear. "Wow!" exclaimed Sydney.

Annie said, "Sydney, we are going to spoil you one more way. Tom, roll onto your back. Now Sydney, straddle his chest facing his head. Now work your way up until your knees are on the ground above his shoulders. Good. Now lower your hips and aim your ass hole right over his mouth. There you go. Tom, I think you know your job. Kiss that hole. Stick your tongue in. Whatever. It won't seem like much after the dildo but it will add something."

Sydney could feel Tom working her ass hole. Kisses, licks around the perimeter, and tongue up into it. It felt very nice. Annie then said, "Sydney, lean back on your hands." She laid down on her stomach above Tom's head and attacked Sydney's pussy with her hands and mouth. All Sydney could do was sit back and bask in the pleasure of both her holes being spoiled. As Tom worked her ass and Annie skillfully worked her cunt, Sydney rubbed her own breasts and pinched her nipples. She felt herself building and then she peaked with another wet climax. She looked down to see Annie's wet face. She knew that her juices had to have almost drowned Tom.

They all stood up. Sure enough, Tom's face was a sodden mess. He wiped it with a corner of the quilt.

Sydney and Annie removed the strap-ons. Sydney pulled Annie into an embrace. Their breasts pressed together as the women massaged each others' backs.

Then they all got dressed, gathered up their belongings and headed out to the cars.