A Surprise Night of Pleasure

Story Info
A dominant finds his submissive home waiting for pleasure.
3.5k words
4.5
9.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive home from work and it appears everyone is gone. However, as I open the door I find you blindfolded naked in waiting position in the middle of the room. You have already set up the cross, setup an area on the couch to be a spanking bench, and set out a couple of paddles, floggers, rope, and an assortment of toys (both sex toys and food toys). I set my things down and approach you, as I do I can see the anticipation you have by the expressions on your face. I run my hand down your cheek, as i do your body begins to shiver with my touch. It is then that I notice you have the camera setup for me to record our wonderful play session for others to see later. I walk over and begin recording our session. Also taking time to snap some photos to share later as well.

I begin to put some rope cuffs upon your wrists and ankles to prepare you for the cross. I then help you to your feet to bring you to the cross. As I begin to put you on the cross I notice you have one of your plugs in your beautiful little rosebud. After I have you fixed to the cross I begin by grabbing the floggers and using them on your naked ass as you squirm beneath them. I begin to alternate hitting you with the floggers several times and then rubbing your ass with my hands, occasionally spanking you as well. Seeing that your ass is starting to turn slightly red I reach around to feel your wonderful lips and find them soaking wet just the way I love them. I take a few minutes exploring lips with one hand and wiggling your plug with the other.

I take a break for a few minutes and disappear. When I return I release you from the cross to turn you around and return you to it. Once you are secured on again I offer you a drink of water which you eagerly accept. I then begin with the floggers again this time on your breasts. And just like your ass I alternate between the floggers, spanking them with my hands, rubbing them, and kissing them. After a period of doing this I position myself between your legs to taste your sweet nectar. The taste is wonderful as always, especially since you are soaking wet at this point. I reach around with one hand and play with your plug again as well. While I look over the remaining toys you have arranged I see you have the other larger plugs out as well. I spend some time playing with you current plug slowly moving it in and out some. When I feel you are ready I take the next size and slowly insert it into your soaking wet pussy to get it nicely lubed up to replace the one currently in your ass. I then slowly remove the smaller one and set it aside and take out the next size and insert it into your ass. As I do so you begin to quiver ready to cum just from this motion. I take a few more minutes playing with your pussy getting you on the edge of orgasm but making you wait for now.

I once again remove you from the cross. This time taking though over to the couch and the setup you have for spanking. After placing you on it, I step away again for a minute to adjust the camera and take some more photos as well. I then begin to spank your ass with my hand, alternating with spanking and rubbing it as it begins to glow red. I then grab one of the paddles to continue the spanking and rubbing. Occasionally I slip a hand between your legs to check how wet you have become. After every check I slip a couple of fingers in your wanting hole and then present them to you to lick and suck clean. I then select a different paddle or crop and continue for some time as your ass becomes cherry red and begins to show signs of wonderful bruising.

I finally take a break from paddling and begin again playing with your pussy making sure to bring you right to the edge of orgasm again but still not allowing the release quite yet. I then grab the final large plug and begin to play with it and slowly insert if into your wet hole getting it prepared just as I had done before. I then begin playing with the one in you to get it removed and the new larger one inserted. As I insert it into your ass I play with your dripping pussy and allow you to cum and you explode all over my fingers as you do.

Ready to begin the next steps I move you on to your back on the couch with your head on the edge. Once again stepping away to readjust the camera and take some very provocative pictures of your wonderful red ass and breasts. At this point you realize that I have removed the majority of my clothes as well. You eagerly search for my cock to begin sucking on it while I return my attention to your breasts. While you continue sucking I once again begin to use the floggers on your breasts them making them turn red to match your ass, occasionally spreading your legs and hitting your pussy lips too. As I set the floggers down I begin to force my cock further into your throat as I hold one hand around it feeling your throat expand to accommodate my cock. I slowly begin to force my cock further and further in until I have no more to give. Even as you struggle for air I continue until I feel I need to let you breath for a quick few seconds before I enter your throat again feeling it expand under my hand. This continues for a few minutes until I find my first release of the night deep in your throat which you eagerly begin to swallow.

At this point I allow you to relax and offer you another drink. Whispering in your ear how much of a good girl you have been for sir. You begin to settle down cuddling up next to me as you relax but still find the energy to find my cock to continue playing with it. While we are cuddling for a bit I begin looking over the remaining toys that you have provided me to use, trying to decide what to do next. I slowly begin removing your rope cuffs to begin preparing you for the next set of experiences. I move you down onto the floor to spend some intimate time with you slowly tying you in some rope. Slowly running my hands against your bare skin as the rope flows quickly and easily with my movements. Quickly you realize that I am putting you into a position that will allow me full access to your pussy and your plug filled ass once you are pulled up into position from the ceiling. As I slowly tighten the ropes around your breasts you begin to moan with my touch. I take a few minutes at this point to spend some time playing with your clit and pussy bringing you again to the edge of orgasm. You begin to beg me for release as I alternate hands fingering your pussy and feeding you your own wonderful juices. I finally allow you to release as you scream out and flood my fingers with even more juices. You continue to play with my cock the entire time slowly getting it hard again. At this point I finally take your arms and put them in the final position to move you up off the floor with the ropes tied around you. You end up in a position that has you spread wide open for me to inspect and see.

Again I step away for a few minutes as I adjust the camera and take more lovely pictures of my beautiful slut wanting to be fucked hard. I return to you working my hands across your entire body as you begin to moan with anticipation of what might happen next. Finally my hands make it to your clit once again. I reach down and grab one of the toys that you have set out and slow begin inserting it into your wanting hole. As it slow stretches you open to take in the full girth and length of the cucumber that you have supplied you continue to let out even more moans. My other hand continues to play with your clit and I have you again on that edge of orgasm that you so enjoy. Once the cucumber has finally made it as far as it can in your dripping pussy I slowly begin to retract it once again. I continue doing this for some time fucking you slowly with the cucumber which fills you beyond what you can imagine. After fucking you like this for some time I allow you to release your orgasm once again. And again you let you a loud cry as you release. After taking another couple of picture of you filled this way, I slow remove the cucumber from your hole. Seeing your pussy nice and stretched I bring my mouth down to taste your wonderful juices again. Spending some time on your clit and alternating my hand between fingering your pussy and playing with your plug you begin shake as you want to release again. I allow you to do so devouring every bit of cum that you give me. I repeat this again wanting to taste you one more time.

After another short break and offering you a drink, I slowly lower you so that you are partially resting on the ottoman to relieve some of the pressure from the ropes. I begin looking at the remaining toys that you have set out. I select one of the riding crops first to begin slowly and lightly hitting your clit and lips with it. Making them begin to puff out and start to turn pink. I then take one of the dildos that you have set out and begin slowing inserting it into your wet hole. This quickly brings you to that edge of orgasm that I love seeing you in. As I continue to slowly fuck you with it I move to spend some time on your lovely red breasts with my lips and tongue. Sucking on them and leaving wonderful marks in several spots. You continue wiggling with the mixed pleasure of being fucked by the dildo while I suck on your breasts. I let you release several times throughout this as you continue to beg for more. As I notice that you are wanting to have your hole really stretched I switch out to the next larger size of dildo. Slowly inserting it into your still dripping hole. At this point you quickly become on edge as it is slowly worked in stretching you even more. The feeling you have as you are slowly filled beyond what you ever would have imagined makes you want to cum again.

After I finally have the new dildo inserted as far as it can reach I allow you to cum. Not wanting to let your ass be left alone I begin playing with your plug, as your holes are both filled completely. This brings you pleasure that you never thought could happen from being so full. As you beg for more I slowly remove the dildo and work on slowly inserting my entire hand into your pussy as you have been stretched enough to accommodate it easily. As I take my time getting my hand completely in I use my other hand on your clit continuing your stimulation and feeling that you love from my touch. Once my hand is completely inserted I let it set for a few minutes to let you get accommodated to this new feeling of being filled even further. I then slowly begin to use my fist to move in and out fucking you with it and making you want even more. This new feeling brings you to an even higher edge than you have been to before and you do not even wait for me to allow you to release but yell out with a very explosive orgasm and tighten down hard on my hand within you. Once you finally release I slowly remove my hand to see the nice gaping hole that you have been left with. I then take some time to snap some pictures of this beautiful site. Once I am done I finally release you fully from the rope above to allow you more flexibility.

We then move back to the couch for some relaxing cuddle time as I allow you to play with my cock once more. Once more I leave for a few minutes returning with another drink and some snacks to allow us some additional time to relax. As we continue to relax and cuddle you continue to play with my cock. We softly talk some and I tell you that you are released and may orgasm at any time you need to for the rest of the evening. Occasionally bending down to take it into your mouth wanting to make it as hard as you can. After a bit of time has passed, I move you to gain access to your wonderful ass that is still filled with your plug. I slowly begin to move it in and out some as I prepare you for even more play. I move again to adjust the camera and grab a some toys again. When I return I completely remove the plug and slowly begin to insert one of the long dildos into your ass.

This new feeling is unique and different for you as you move some to accommodate the new length being inserted in. With some additional lube I continue to slowly fuck you deep in your ass with the dildo as I reach around again with my other hand to play with your clit again. After a few minutes of doing this you loudly let out the first of your orgasms. I continue for a few more minutes as you orgasm a few more times. I then slowly remove the dildo and look at both of your beautifully stretched holes looking back at me. I slowly position myself behind you and sink my cock fully into your ass with one quick movement as you are already easily spread to accept it in. I then begin thrusting in and out hard and fast filling you over and over again. You orgasm again a few times as I continue fucking you finally releasing and filling you full of my second load of cum, as I do so you cum with me as well.

We then take a few minutes to clean up some of the toys and ourselves. We then return back to the couch to cuddle and talk some more. As before you continue playing with my cock as you are still not done for the evening. We talk and cuddle for some time. Taking another break to find some more snacks and drinks.

After our break is done you begin sucking on my cock again wanting it hard as you still want it to fill your pussy. As I am not ready for this quite yet I allow you to keep sucking as I grab the large dildo once again and slowly begin to fuck you with it again. We spend some time in this position you orgasm several times on the large dildo that is fucking you and you continue sucking on my cock. Slowly taking my cock in further and further until you have me in your throat once again. I begin to help you by moving and fucking your throat in tandem with me fucking your pussy with the dildo. This is a feeling you love to have being filled on both ends. Finally as I am ready I move between your legs to taste your sweet nectar again as I prepare you gaping hole of my cock to finally enter you. After cleaning your pussy of as much of your juices as I can I move up on top of you to tease you with the head of my cock at the opening of your pussy. You cannot take it anymore and wrap your legs around me to force me to enter you wanting hole and orgasm as soon as I do fill you completely. You continue to hold me there for a few minutes as you release your pleasure and slowly tighten down on my cock. This feeling sets me off and I begin slowly fucking you all the while taking time kissing your neck and your lips. I also begin playing with your breasts again as they are in need of more attention as well. As I have already cum in two of your holes I can continue this way for quite a while. Not ready to be done quite yet I change positions so that I can enter you further. You orgasm as I do this and beg for more. Once in this position I am able to fuck you hard and rough the way you like. I continue like this for a while as also play with your clit making you orgasm several times in the process. Finally building up to another release of my own I fill you full of my cum. I then collapse on you to rest for a few seconds as you do your wonderful move of tightening your pussy on my cock making me twitch within you. Once I can regain some energy I slowly remove my cock from you and play with your clit some more fingering you as well to get a wonderful mix of our cum to feed to you. You eagerly accept my fingers in your mouth to lick and suck them clean and swallow our mixture.

After this session we spend some a few minutes cleaning things up and return to the couch to cuddle. We decide to take a break for a while from our own activities and turn on some porn to watch. While watching I notice that you begin to doze off some and fall asleep with you as well naked in each other's arms we sleep for a few hours. I then am awakened by you sucking on my cock once again wanting some more. As I slowly awaken I begin to thrust into your mouth and begin to roughly face fuck you for a few minutes before turning you around on your knees to insert my cock fully into your already dripping pussy in one quick movement. I continue to fuck you this way for a few minutes reaching around and playing with your pussy as I do. This brings you to another orgasm quickly as you are already sensitive. I then pull out quickly and begin to spank your ass again to continue to make it even more red so that you will have a reminder for many days to come. After a few more minutes of spanking I lay down behind you and pull your sweet nectar to my mouth as I lick you clit and pussy lips. I then pull you down so that you can ride on top of me getting another pussy full of cum. Once I have filled your pussy again we fall asleep with you on top of me and my cock still inside you.

We sleep this way for quite a while finally waking up to move next to each other and return to sleep for the remainder of the night naked in each other's arms. When I awake in the morning I once again start playing with your clit to wake you up for one more round. I take turns making use of every one of your holes. Starting with your mouth for a few minutes before moving on to your ass. As I am done with your ass I take the large plug and reinsert it before fucking your hard and fast and filling your pussy full of cum. I then return my cock to your mouth for a final cleanup of our mixture juices that are all over it and feed you the remaining from you pussy as well.

Once we are done we begin to clean up the rest of the toys and room. After we finish cleaning up we decide to watch the video that was recorded the night before. This once again turns us both on and you pull my cock out to begin playing with it and sucking on it. Before the video even finishes we end up stripping once again for another quick fucking allowing us both to cum together one more time. We clean ourselves up again and as we do so we talk about the lovely night that we had an promise to do this more often. And even plan to add someone else into the mix next time.