A Surprise on Vacation - By Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you just saw was pretty much the farthest it has gone." I told her.

"Ah, Lucas said. "Zoe has gone...a bit further when we have done this."

"How much further?" I asked.

"I've gone home with some guys," Zoe responded. "I would text Lucas what was happening, occasionally I could get the guy to take a pic of me on my phone to send him."

"Sorry if that is something you aren't comfortable with," Lucas quickly said. "When we saw you two, we thought you may be into, swinging, or cuckolding, or something like that."

"We're not into cuckolding," Mandy said quickly, almost sounding a little defensive. Then in a lighter tone she said, "although we have had some fun with friends before."

"Oh? What kind of fun?" Zoe asked.

Mandy opened her mouth, her lips turned up a bit smiling. She paused for a brief second as if trying to decide what she wanted to say. "We have mostly had threesomes. Mostly with women, but, a few with a guy also. Just one guy, but we did it twice with him."

"And how many women?" Zoe asked, looking at me.

"Five," I responded. "Two friends of mine, two of her sorority sisters, then one with a stripper we met on vacation in New Orleans."

Zoe started laughing. "I love New Orleans, it's one of my favorite places to visit when we go to the states."

"So you two like to stick to threesomes then," Lucas said. "Ever thought of being with another couple?"

"We actually have swapped with one other couple," I told him. "Several times, two friends of ours from college."

"Very fun," Zoe said. "So are you two just on vacation?"

Mandy told them about our trip, and how this was our last night in Barcelona before flying home.

"And you two are Australian obviously," she said. "What brings you to Spain."

"Just enjoying a vacation," Lucas added. "Trying to get a lot of our world travel out in our thirties, while we're still young and fit enough to enjoy things."

"And you enjoy letting Zoe be with other guys on vacation?" Mandy said smiling and leaning forward a bit.

"I've never gone home from a bar with a guy on vacation," Zoe said. "We have only done that back home, but we have... met people on vacation before."

The way she paused, then emphasized the word "met" made me pretty sure I knew what she meant, but I still wanted to coach it out of he, so I asked, "And what exactly, do you mean by met?"

"Well, we enjoy swinging," Lucas said. "We have gone to a few sex clubs on vacations, including one in New Orleans which was nice. And we have planned to meet people for dates. Put it together online then see how we clicked in person. But we've never just met a couple at a bar then hooked up."

"Sorry," Zoe laughed. "That may have been a bit too, forward."

"No, it's ok." Mandy said. "Actually, we were just talking about this earlier today." I felt her foot rub against my leg under the table.

"Really?" Zoe asked.

"Yes," I said. "We were talking about how it has been a while since we have involved anyone else in our sex life, and wondering if we had outgrown it, or just were waiting on the right opportunity."

Zoe leaned forward, putting her hand back on my thigh. "I see. So how long has it been? If I may ask."

"Our last threesome was about 6 months ago, and our last time with a couple was in college, so about three years ago," Mandy said.

"You are a lucky guy, "Lucas laughed. "Finding unicorns is the hard part, it's been years since we had a threesome with a single woman."

"Unicorns?" Mandy asked.

Lucas laughed again. "It's what people in the lifestyle call single women, because they are so rare. Couples are easier to meet. We have a group of close friends, but we will meet a few new couples a year."

"So how do you meet the people you swing with?" Mandy asked. "For us it was mostly friends from college."

"Mostly online," Lucas said. "We're on a website which is basically like match.com for swingers."

"I didn't realize that was a thing," I said. "Although I guess I probably should have."

"Yeah, it is pretty awesome. Makes it very easy to find fun couples who are down to have a root."

I figured "have a root," was a slang term I didn't know meaning to have sex, or possibly just have fun. Either way I was intrigued about this site. Mandy seemed highly amused, and was leaning forward with a devious looking smirk. Her drink was empty and I got up to grab her a new one. Lucas offered to accompany me to the bar, and asked Zoe if she wanted another drink. We ordered another round for the table, and Lucas insisted he pay for them.

When we returned to the table Zoe had slid into my seat, next to Mandy. Lucas returned to his, and I sat between him and Zoe, across from my wife.

"You two didn't get into any trouble while we were gone," Lucas joked.

"No," Zoe said. "Mandy was just telling me about the first time they swapped. Very sexy story."

"And I was saying that it's...exciting that we met you two tonight," Mandy added.

It was a good thing that we had sat back down, because hearing my wife make flirtatious comments about her interest in swinging made me start to get partially erect. At the same time, Mandy started to play footsie again, and then so did Zoe.

"So, aside from swinging, what are you two interested in?" Zoe asked me. She leaned closer, putting her hand on my thigh again. This time she rubbed all the way to the top of my leg. I noticed Lucas was leaning closer to Mandy as well.

"We like to go camping, go to concerts, we both bike," I told her. "What about you two?"

"Well, I love to dance. We both scuba-dive. And we love travelling."

We chatted for another ten minutes, mostly small talk. Lucas and Mandy were whispering to each other as well. Mandy kept glancing at me, whenever our eyes met she would very quickly raise her eyebrows and smirk. The expression seemed to say "can you believe this is happening?"

Zoe was leaning toward me, and I could see down her shirt. She was wearing a silver top, and a black skirt. The top was cut very low like Mandy's, and also like Mandy, she wasn't wearing a bra. She didn't have the curves Mandy does. Her breasts were an a-cup, almost flat chested. She was incredibly fit, taller than Mandy, somewhere around 5'9". She was blonde, with her hair in an updo. Her face was very pretty, and I could listen to her whisper with her accent all night.

Eventually she steered the conversation back to swinging. "Did you enjoy watching her when you swapped?" She asked me. I told her I did and she leaned toward me and whispered "I enjoy watching Lucas too. I bet they would look hot together."

"Is that what you want?" I whispered back.

"Right now this is what I want," she said as she ran her hand up and squeezed my cock through my pants.

I looked at my wife to see her reaction, and her face was inches from Lucas'. He was whispering into her ear, with a hand under the table that was clearly very high up on her leg. She looked at me and bit her lip. She looked as excited as I felt.

"Would you two like to go to our suite for champagne? Zoe asked. The flirting about swinging was becoming very real, and I looked at Mandy. She winked, then took her hair tie off her wrist, and put it into her clutch purse. Since putting it on was a sign to stop, I guessed putting it away was a sign to go.

"Sure, we can do that," I said.

Soon we were outside and Lucas was hailing a cab. He hopped in the front seat, and opened the door behind him to let Zoe in. I opened the other door and Mandy slid into the middle of the back seat, and I jumped in behind her.

As soon as the doors close, Zoe was all over Mandy. They were passionately making out, Mandy leaning back against me with Zoe on top of her. Our Cab driver kept trying to look back to see what was happening, and Lucas later told me that he took a very long route to prolong the show.

Both women had spread open the other's shirt. Both of Mandy's breasts were out in full view. I reached around to squeeze them while the women were kissing each other. Zoe slid down and took one of my wife's nipples into her mouth, and Mandy leaner her head back and I kissed her. Our tongues swirled around as she gently moaned.

I felt a nose nudge against my cheek, gently pushing me away, and Zoe's lips were once again locked with Mandy's. I had both of Mandy's breasts in my hands now, squeezing them as she made out with Zoe. My cock was rock hard, pressed against her back.

Soon Zoe slid further to my side so that her chest was over Mandy's face. Mandy quickly took Zoe's nipple into her mouth. Zoe moaned and ran her fingers through my wife's hair. Then her hand moved up behind my head and she pulled me forward.

I opened my lips as Zoe forcefully shoved her tongue into my mouth. I met her tongue with mine, and passionately returned her kiss. One of my hands left Mandy's breast, and I was able to wedge it between the two women. I slid Mandy's shirt up and started to rub her mound through the fabric of her panties. She moaned out, but it didn't last long though, as soon Lucas announced we had arrived.

We walked into a very fancy hotel, and casually strolled to the elevator. As soon as the doors closed Zoe wrapped her arms around me and we were again embraced in a passionate kiss. I opened my eyes just long enough to watch Lucas gently reach around Mandy. He pulled her to him and she tilted her head back and their lips met. I closed my eyes and focused on Zoe, listening to her and my wife coo.

We all stopped when the elevator dinged. We walked down the hall, Lucas and I a bit stiff as I was trying to hide an erection, and I'm sure he was too. We walked down the hall to a door at the end, Lucas opened it and we went into their hotel room. He held the door as his wife, my wife, and I walked in.

As soon as the door closed Zoe pushed me against the wall. We kissed again and she started to take off my belt. I helped undo my pants and she pulled them down. She didn't even give me time to step out of them before she dropped to her knees in front of me. I felt her warm breath on my cock, then she licked from the base of my shaft to the head of my cock. She took me into her mouth and her lips closed about halfway down my shaft, as she started to stroke me with one hand.

I looked at Mandy and she just smiled and winked as Lucas places his hand on her back. He gently walked her toward a chair. Before sitting down he turned and kissed her, and reached behind her to untie the top of her dress behind her back. When he did, she slid the dress down to the floor and stepped out of it, not wearing just her heels and a black thong.

He sat down and she got on her knees in front of him. Her back was to me, so I couldn't actually see his cock go into her mouth, but I could see her head start to bob up and down in his lap, and his head rolled back and his eyes closed. Zoe was very talented with her tongue, but Mandy was and is still the best head I have ever received.

Seeing that Mandy was definitely comfortable, I turned my attention back to Zoe. I gently cradled her head with both hands. Her eyes were closed, and she had a smokey silver eyeshadow which accented the top she was wearing. I brushed my fingers on the side of her face, and her eyes opened to look up at me. She took my cock out of her mouth and stroked it with her hand. Her eyes locked with mine, as she leaned forward and began to lightly lick my balls.

"Ooh slow down a bit," Lucas said. Mandy started to giggle. Zoe turned and looked at her husband.

"Too much for you hun?" she asked him.

"Yeah," he said, exhaling deep with a bit of a chuckle. "You are very talented," he said to my wife.

Zoe stood up and give me a kiss. Then she pointed to a door on the other side of the suite. "There are condoms in that second bedroom. Go grab them and we can have some more fun."

I decided it was quicker to pull my pants up than try to take off my shoes and take off my pants standing at the edge of the room. I finally took a look around the place as I walked to the bedroom. They had a very nice hotel. The room we were in had two chairs and a couch, around a large coffee table. There was a hallway with two doors. As I passed, the closest of which was open, revealing a simple bedroom. I saw a chair, and a bed on the far end, with the headboard against the wall between the two bedrooms. When I got to the second door I found a second bedroom with a small bathroom attached. There was a closet, a chair and a dresser with a mirror, and the bed was facing toward the door so that the head was also against the wall between the two bedrooms.

I found the box of condoms and came back into the main room. When I did I found that Zoe was now down to just a thong and heels, and my wife was now down to just her heels. Mandy was on her back, leaning against the arm of the couch. Her eyes were closed on the couch and she was moaning as Zoe was on all fours on the couch, going down on my wife. Lucas was still sitting on the chair near Mandy, so I sat in the chair nearest Zoe.

A minute earlier Zoe had been giving me really good head. It now appeared that she may be even better with her mouth on women. Mandy was squirming under her, moaning like she was going to cum any second. Her hands were running through Zoe's hair, which she had now let down and was in little curls from being pinned up all night. I watched from behind Zoe as she licked my wife's clit, and I watched as two of her fingers disappeared into my wife.

Mandy's legs clenched around Zoe's head, and her body tensed up. She did a crunch forward and in a strained voice moaned, "Oh fuck, that's it. Oh fuck, oh fuck oh FUCK!" Her entire body quivered and twitched as pleasure washed over her. After a few seconds she went limp and whispered, "stop...it's too much."

Zoe sat up and I really got a look at her entire naked body for the first time. Her blonde hair was now falling down just past her shoulders. Her, tall, slim body was perfectly toned, she was incredibly fit, but not a bodybuilder. She wasn't completely flat chested, and had small breasts with small pink nipples. Between her long legs was a completely bare slit. She noticed my eyes lingering on it and spread her legs and leaned back. She was wet, and I could see her lips stick a bit as she used her fingers to spread them apart, showing me her inviting pussy.

"Are you two ready to use those condoms?" she asked.

I was, but Mandy was still panting. "In just a minute," she exhaled. "You two go ahead."

I quickly stepped out of my shoes as Zoe stood up. She stepped to me and kissed me while unbuttoning my shirt. As she did I undid my pants, let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them. Zoe then pulled my undershirt over my head and motioned me to the empty chair.

I sat down and quickly removed my socks as Zoe grabbed a condom out of the box on the coffee table. She handed it to me as she grabbed my boxers and pulled them off of me. As soon as I had the condom on she straddled me, and grabbed my cock and pointed it up toward her. She was dripping wet and I easily slid into her as her lips gripped my shaft. Her eyes closed and she let out a soft moan as she buried my cock deep inside of her.

She leaned down on me and I saw that Lucas was still sitting down getting undressed. He was very similar in build to me, maybe an inch shorter, but still over six feet tall. He was blonde, tan, clean shaven, and very fit. He was staring intensely at his wife's pussy as she rocked back and forth on my cock.

I looked over at my wife. Her gaze was on me and when our eyes met she smiled and winked at me. I winked back, and she got up and grabbed a condom. Zoe's head was resting on my shoulder as she fucked me so I started kissing her neck. I watched as Lucas put on the condom and my wife straddled him in the same position Zoe was straddling me. Lucas grabbed her ass with both hands, and I had a perfect view to see his cock slip into my wife.

Mandy let out a loud moan when her lips reached the base of Lucas' shaft. Zoe turned her head and looked over at my wife riding her husband and giggled. I reached my hand up, and gently put two fingers on her chin and turned her to face me. She looked down at me smiling, and closed her eyes. I closed mine too, and tilted my face up so my lips could meet hers. She slid her tongue into my mouth, where I met it with mine.

I grabbed Zoe's hips as she found a rhythm riding me. We continued to make out as she moaned into my mouth. Mandy was similarly moaning behind her. I moved my hands around Zoe and cupped her ass, squeezing her cheeks and spreading them apart. She seemed to like that, and she tilted her head back and let out a deep breath. I took the opportunity to start kissing her neck and collar again.

Zoe began rocking more forcefully, grinding her clit against me. Each time she moved her hips forward I pushed my cock up deeper into her. I took one hand off her ass and rubbed all over her chest, pinching her nipples and squeezing her small breasts. As I did she gave me another kiss, then let out a loud moan.

Her orgasm probably only lasted a few seconds, but in the moment it seemed much longer. Her arms were draped around my shoulders and both her hands had been running through my hair. When she came she hugged me tight, her hands now pressed on my back. Her thighs began shaking and she stopped rocking. I grabbed her hips and moved her back and forth while thrusting into her as she experienced her orgasm.

When it passed she fell against me. Her head rested on my shoulder and she was panting. I looked over her and Mandy was bucking hard on Lucas. She was making high pitched squeaks that let me know she was close to getting off too. She was sitting straight up, not leaning forward on him. While I couldn't really see him, I was pretty sure from the way they were positioned that Lucas was kissing on her breasts. At least I knew when she was on me at that angle that was usually what I was doing.

It wasn't long before Mandy came. She let out a loud moan, much deeper in pitch than the squeaks she had been making. She kept her rhythm, rocking on Lucas, until she finished. Zoe had gotten off my cock, and was caressing my balls with her fingers, just barely touching them, but enough to feel wonderful and keep me hard.

Mandy lifted her leg and got off of Lucas and turned around. They both looked at us. The roots of Mandy's hair were slightly damp from sweat. It looked like she had a workout riding him.

"Wow," she said. "That uhh...that just happened." We all laughed.

"We're not done yet," Zoe said standing up. "At least Chris isn't, and it doesn't look like you finished," she said to her husband. He shook his head no and stood up as well.

I watched Zoe's amazingly toned ass as she took the few steps to the couch. She got on her knees on the couch, with her back to the room. She put one hand on the back of the couch and bent over, then turned to look at me and used her other hand to beckon me over. When Mandy saw this she quickly assumed the same position right next to Zoe.

Lucas and I moved over to the couch, standing next to each other behind each other's wives. Zoe had obviously done most of her tanning nude. She had no tan lines around her breast, and only the slightest tan line from a bikini bottom around her bare pussy. From behind however, she had a more pronounced tan line from a thong. Two lines of slightly whiter skin accenting just above her ass cheeks.

As I was admiring her backside I heard Mandy grunt. I looked over and Lucas was holding her hips, and had his cock buried in her. Zoe bounced her ass up and down a few times in anticipation, and I grabbed her hips and followed suit, sliding deep into her wet slit.

When Mandy heard Zoe moan, she turned and gave us a quick glance, then closed her eyes. Her mouth slightly open as she moaned herself, with the corners of it upturned in a smile. Zoe reached over and brushed Mandy's hair away from her face. Both girls shimmied to bring their faces closer to each other without pulling away from either of the cocks inside of them. We watched as the two of them kissed. First a quick kiss, open lips but no tongue, then it became more passionate.