A Surprise on Vacation - By Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your neighbors would DEFINITELY hear her," Zoe said laughing. Then she asked, "what did you think seeing her when you looked in there."

"That was really hot too," I said. "If I didn't have such a sexy woman waiting on me in here I would have watched longer."

She just made a satisfied moan and snuggled closer to me to answer. We curled up together and fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning and could hear people talking in the main room. Zoe was still laying on me, but awake.

"Good morning," I said. She kissed me then said good morning back.

Zoe went into the bathroom and grabbed us two robes. We went into the main room to find Mandy and Lucas similarly dressed. Zoe gave each of them a kiss as we all said good morning to each other. Mandy walked to me and leaned back against me. I wrapped my arms around her and she looked up at me, and I gave her a quick peck on the lips.

We ate a quick breakfast without really talking about the sex much. Zoe did make a joke about how loud Mandy had been, and everyone did agree that it was a fun night, but other than that it was a perfectly normal conversation. After we got dressed, and traded email addresses so we could keep in touch.

Our flight was an overnight flight, so we had the day before leaving. The four of us decided to get lunch together. First Mandy and I got a cab to our hotel and showered.

In the shower I was messing with Mandy. "That was so sexy hearing how loud you were last night." I told her.

She was playfully acting embarrassed about it, but I could tell she wasn't really. "Well I had promised him he could do that 'next time.' I didn't know 'next time' would be later that night," she said laughing. "How about your 'next time?'" she asked. "Did you enjoy anal with Zoe."

"I did," I told her. "You have the better ass, but she enjoys having hers fucked way more than you do."

Mandy laughed. "Well if letting you fuck other women in the ass means you will bug me less about getting in mine I will gladly make that trade."

I gave her a kiss. She moaned, then turned around and bent over, with her hands against the wall. I realized I was already hard from us talking about our night. I gently fucked her from behind while we shared details.

"Did you like his cock?" I asked.

"It was nice," she said between moans. "It was as long as yours, but not quite as thick."

"It was your first uncircumcised one. Could you tell a difference?"

"No." she said "Not during sex at least. With a condom on you couldn't tell. When I was blowing him it definitely felt different though."

"But when he was pounding you it felt the same?"

"Mmph," she moaned. "Yeah, it felt good."

"I know it did. I could hear you." I said, causing her to laugh. "I took a peek in and saw you," I told her. "I had to go back to the living room to get condoms, and the door was already open."

"Did you like seeing it?" she asked.

I bent forward, reaching around and squeezing her breast. "Seeing you pounded was so hot."

"Mmph, you liked seeing me used huh?" she said seductively.

"Oh yes," I said, kissing her back. "Where did he cum for you?"

"Mostly on my tits again," she said. "He tried to give me a facial, but couldn't quite pull it off from the position we were in. He got a small bit on my chin, and a little in my mouth though."

"Did you swallow what got in your mouth?"

"You know I always do."

"How many times did you cum?" I asked her.

"I never did," she said. "It felt amazing, but I could never quite get over the hump to orgasm. I am pretty sore though, and would love it if you could cum in me soon."

I told her I was close. She reached a hand between her legs and let her fingers brush against my balls, and I pumped my load into her. She let out a satisfied coo as I did.

We got out of the shower and dried off. Mandy was using the hair dryer, still standing naked.

"So, did you like going into different rooms?" I asked.

"What?" she said, turning around and turning off the hairdryer so she could hear. I moved over closer to her and gave her a hug.

"I asked if you enjoyed doing it in separate rooms."

"I did. I was nervous but excited about it at first," she said. "I think if we did it again like that, I could get off next time."

"So you would be open to doing it again?"

"Sure, would you?"

"Yeah," I said. Then I added jokingly, "Maybe we should ask Liz and Mike about it when we get home."

"Oh my god," she laughed. "We are not propositioning them about this now, especially while she is pregnant."

I laughed. "I thought you and her shared everything."

"Oh I'm totally telling her what we did, just not asking her to join in," she said.

I laughed, then kissed her on the forehead. "I love you baby," I told her.

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "I love you too."

After getting dressed, we went back to Lucas and Zoe's, and went with them to lunch. Over lunch, Zoe and I shared all the details of our night with Lucas and Mandy. Mandy kept rubbing my leg as we shared the story. We found out that after they finished, they could hear Zoe through the wall.

We had already heard everything they did while they were doing it, except when they first went in the room, Lucas had sat on the edge of the bed and had Mandy squeeze her tits around his cock and stroke it.

Zoe started laughing, "You do love boobs," she said to her husband.

"Well can you blame me," he said. "I mean, look at those."

Mandy was wearing a top which showed a lot of cleavage. She put her hands on her breasts and jiggled them. "Chris likes to fuck them too."

After lunch I thought about suggesting the four of us visit the topless beach. We had a flight that night, but I wondered if anyone would want to fit in some more time in the hotel in the afternoon before then. Then Lucas obliged.

"Would you two want to hang out again tonight before your flight?" he asked.

"Oh, last night was fun," Mandy said, "But my pussy is way too sore to do it again tonight."

"Mine too," Zoe said. "And my ass is sore too," she added.

"You did ask me to fuck it pretty hard," I said.

"And I liked it," she said, winking at me.

We all said our goodbyes, and Mandy and I did our last bit of sightseeing. After an hour or so of walking, we realized how exhausted we were and went back to the room to take a nap. We slept for the rest of the afternoon. My wife was resting her head on my chest, just where Zoe had rested hers the previous night. I had an arm wrapped around her, much like I imagine Lucas had the night before. The night before had been unexpected, but an incredibly pleasant surprise.

After our nap packed up our stuff, grabbed a very quick diner, and went to the airport. We chatted briefly about what happened while packing. We both were glad we had the experience, but neither of us knew if it meant we would jump into swinging, or be our last group adventure. Eventually we decided to try it again, but that's another story.