A Surprise Shower

Story Info
Don't judge a book by it's cover.
3.1k words
4
2.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was always good with his hands. He had a natural talent to whatever he put his mind to, even from a young age. It was during his college years that he studied various trades such as decorating, plastering, joinery, electrical and plumbing. Then, over the next twenty years, he worked hard to build his own business from the ground up. His eye for perfection and outstanding professional work ethic made him very popular, especially for those customers looking for higher quality work.

One such customer was Mr Brown. A multi-millionaire business owner and family man. The work was simple - refurbishment of his two children's rooms at their country home.

The work had taken longer than planned but Mike was almost done. He had put a lot of time and effort in as always. He thought the additional time would cause friction with the customer but Mr Brown said money was no obstacle as long as the work was done right. He had heard through the grape-vine that the Browns were going through a divorce, probably spending the money to carry favor from his two children, Mike thought.

On the final day Mike invited Mr Brown to inspect the work as well as clean up a few loose ends. Mr Brown turned up with his daughter, Kate. She was an innocent looking girl, nineteen years of age. Quiet, a little reserved, with long dark hair and a plain but pretty face. She had a bit of an emo look to her, dressed in a black skirt, grey halter neck top, and a oversized dark hoody that was partially open at the front. She smiled briefly when meeting Mike, but spent most of the time stood in her father's shadow, not uttering a word, just listening to music on her phone.

Mr Brown was very pleased with Mike's work "A grand job" he remarked. Mike said he'd need an hour to just finish and clean up his things before locking up and departing. Mr Brown informed Mike that he had to go to a business dinner that evening and would he mind dropping off the keys at his city home as he couldn't stick around. Mike figured it was no problem, he had to pass by that area to go home anyway, and agreed.

"Dad" Kate remarked, "Could I stay here for a bit?"

Mr Brown looked at his daughter and turned to Mike. "Sorry, She wants a lot of time to herself recently. Would you mind if she stayed here? I don't think she'd get in the way, and she can get a taxi home when you leave."

Mike nodded "Not a problem, I can drop her off at home with your keys if you like?"

Mr Brown looked to Kate for a subtle nod of agreement and then shook Mike's hand "Thank you, that would be great". He then left, saying his goodbyes to Kate and driving off down the driveway in his luxurious estate car.

Kate had wandered into the lounge by this point and was stretched on the sofa playing on her phone. Mike stuck his head around the door "Will only be an hour or so. Just need to clean up and have a shower".

Kate looked up and nodded, not saying a word, a sullen look on her face.

Mike went upstairs and began finishing up. When he was happy the rooms were finished and clean he took his tools and put them into his van outside. With everything done he walked into the master bathroom, stripped off his clothes and entered the walk-in shower.

The water felt great on his skin, washing off all the grime, dirt and flecks of paint he had accumulated that day. He let the water fall onto his face, neck, and shoulders, easing up the aches of the day.

*Click*

Hearing the shower door open, Mike quickly wiped the water from his eyes in a panic and turned around.

It was Kate.

She was stood there in the shower completely naked. Her flawless pale skin on full display, her dark hair falling over her shoulders and onto her perky small breasts. She was smooth, perfect, not an unsightly hair or blemish to be seen. Her normally sullen, sweet look had changed to a fiery gaze, full of desire.

Mike swallowed nervously, he didn't know what to say or do. He stood there staring for what seemed like an eternity, fully conscious that he too was naked.

"Ka-" Mike went to speak but Kate moved forward quickly, putting her finger to his lips to request silence as she looked at him with her deep brown eyes. She moved closer to him, pressing her body up against him. Bringing her face within a few centimeters of his, she inhaled deeply, taking in his scent before letting out an even deeper sigh. Mike could feel her breath on his face, the smell of her perfume filled his nostrils, it was alluring.

Kate spoke in a low sultry whisper, "Not a word." Her tone was assertive yet sensual.

She moved her hand around Mike's head, gripping his neck and pulling him forward as she pressed her lips against his. It was soft, gentle at first but then she became more forceful, pushing her tongue into his mouth and exploring wildly.

Mike slipped his hands around her waist, her skin was soft and supple. The water from the shower caressing her womanly curves, making her skin feel that much smoother. He could feel her nipples firming up against his chest as she became more vigorous with her kissing, moving her left hand up and around the back of his head.

Her right hand glided slowly down Mike's chest and belly. He flinched ever so slightly as it tickled his navel. Kate smiled and gently pulled on his lower lip playfully with her teeth before continuing her onslaught on his mouth.

Her hand moved lower, brushing around his hard cock and gently stroking his balls. She could tell how aroused he was and firmly gripped his throbbing hard shaft, giving it a playful squeeze. Mike let out a small moan of pleasure, Kate smiled beneath her kiss.

Slowly she started tugging, expertly working his foreskin back and forth in her hands. Mike tried to move his hand to reciprocate on her smooth pussy but Kate pulled it away, placing it firmly back on her lower back. Mike used his other hand to support himself against the shower wall. Kate was in charge, there was no question.

She increased the tempo, using the shower water to lubricate her grip, her kissing getting more intense the harder she worked his dick. Mike's legs started shaking, he was getting close to orgasm.

Kate pulled away slightly and smiled, enjoying the uncontrolable shaking of Mike's body. She looked him right in the eyes, her nose just grazing his, her breath heavy against his face, quick and excited - this was a huge turn on for her. Mike tried to look away or close his eyes but every time he did she'd give his dick a hard squeeze until he looked at her again - she wanted to see the look in his eyes as he climaxed, she enjoyed the power, watching him give into the feelings of pure ectasy that she provided.

Then it happened, with a muffled moan and legs feeling like jelly, Mike orgasmed. His sticky white spunk fired all over Kate's leg and hand, much to her utter satisfaction.

She smiled as she kept looking at Mike's eyes, still working him until every last drop was spent before winding down the hand job and finally letting go. Mike panted heavily, trying to keep himself upright. She kissed him again and whispered into his ear; "Good boy, now clean up and meet me in my room, I'm not done with you yet" then with another smile, and a quick gaze over her shoulder, she promptly left the shower.

Mike took a minute to catch his breath and figured he would do as she asked. He was normally a quiet, reserved man, but Kate had shown him something dirty and decadant, he enjoyed it, and wanted more. He washed himself down, cleaned up the shower and wearing just a towel around his waist walked into Kate's newly decorated room.

The curtains were drawn and the bed-side lamp was on, illuminating Kate's naked body as she lay on the double bed, her eyes firmly fixed on Mike with a smile on her face.

"Drop the towel" she ordered. Mike did as he was told. Kate looked him up and down, finally fixing her gaze on his eyes, extended her finger and beckoned him to come to her. She was loving the power she had over him, the control, it gave her such pleasure.

She took his hand and pulled him onto the bed, never breaking eye contact, Mike felt like he was hypnotised, unable to resist. She brought him close and kissed him passionately again. Still holding onto his hand she moved it down her body and pressed it against her wet smooth pussy. Mike lightly rubbed his finger along it much to Kate's enjoyment.

She pulled away again and looked him in the eyes, her lips barely a hair's width from his.

"Use your tongue, taste me" she demanded. Mike did as he was told, moving himself between her legs and placing his lips onto her vagina. She tasted so sweet, so wet, so innocent and yet so naughty. He began working his tongue, feeling her subtly respond. Slowly at first, sometimes up and down, sometimes side to side, and when he could fully feel it, he worked his tongue around her clit, a movement which caused some gentle groan and moans of pleasure to erupt from Kate's lips.

This went on for a fair few minutes, Kate's moans of pleasure getting more and more intense as the time passed. Mike could feel her starting to orgasm, her body writhing and shuddering uncontrollably, but he did not stop, he did not dare, nor wanted to. She grabbed his hair, forcing him to keep his head where it was, he was not stopping until she wanted him to.

"Oh my god!" she screamed with an intense orgasmic shudder. She pushed Mike's head out of the way and quickly got to her knees. Mike barely had time to move before she straddled him and stuck her tongue in his mouth, passionately and frantically kissing him in gratitude for what he had just done. She groaned and moaned happily as she scratched her fingernails up Mike's back, ever so slightly marking him.

Mike's grabbed onto Kate's firm ass as she rubbed her dripping pussy against his hard cock once more, gyrating in his lap. Their bodies were hot and sweaty as she stopped and pulled away once more.

She smiled and bit her lip playfully as she stared into Mike's eyes. Mike briefly looked down at her body pressed up against his, his cock hidden somewhere between her butt crack.

"Do you know what I want?" she whispered playfully like a predator playing with her prey. Mike just shrugged, "Why don't you tell me?" he asked. Kate smiled, she knew he was willing to do anything.

"First, answer me truthfully, do you want me?" she asked.

Mike felt flustered but couldn't help himself, "Yes." he replied.

"Say it!" she demanded.

"I want you" Mike replied. Kate smiled,

"Then give yourself to me. I want you in me, let me feel how much you desire me." she pleaded with an assertive tone. Mike nodded in submission, she smiled and pushed him back onto the bed.

With one quick movement she slipped Mike's cock deep into her pussy, it was so tight and wet, Mike trembled with excitement. Kate gasped and looked deep into his eyes "That feels so good" she groaned as she started moving herself on him, slowly and gently at first but after a few minutes she was riding him like a bucking bronco. Kate brought her face close to Mike's, leaning in every so often for a kiss, but then pull away and tease him with her lips, her long hair falling into his face, her breath on his neck and cheeks.

"Thats it, give yourself to me" she said in between her moans and cries of pleasure.

"Touch me, feel me, worship me." she cried, getting him to squeeze her supple breasts, playing with her erect nipples as she rode him to climax.

Letting out a loud moan she kissed Mike passionately again.

"That's it," she whispered, "Give yourself to me". Mike did, ejaculating deep into Kate in an intense climax. She threw her head back and let out a joyful squeel, winding down until she was sat on Mike, a large smile across her face, her hair all over, and a hungry yet satisfied look on her face as she gazed upon him from her place of dominance.

She stayed there for a few minutes, enjoying her moment before she lifted herself off of Mike and laid down on the bed next to him, positioning herself up against him, one leg over his, her breasts against his chest. Mike remained still, breathing heavily, his entire body tingled and he felt lightheaded. Kate continued her teasing, breathing heavily close to his neck and cheek, her hands gently fondling his shaft and balls. There was a little residue on Mike's foreskin, Kate smiled, wiped it with her finger and stuck it in her mouth, slowly sucking on it with a smile before leaning over and kssing Mike, sticking her tongue deep into his mouth as to return what she had licked away.

Mike just relaxed, he really had no idea what was to come next.

Kate decided to tease him some more, bringing herself in for a kiss then pulling away at the last second with a coy smile and the odd dirty giggle. She did this a few times, breathing heavily on Mike's face until she decided to give him what he desired and kissed him again.

"You're mine now, I am your godess" she decreed. Mike didn't object, just nodded. She liked this, the submission to her will.

She looked at him again, her face looking stern and serious,

"Now, you're not going to talk about this to anyone are you?"

Mike was a little shocked,

"No" he replied. Kate smiled again, "Good boy".

She laid her head on his chest and gently played with his cock and balls. Mike laid there, the girl just didn't stop and it was almost exhausting.

Kate then moved up and brought herself close to Mike's face again. Again with stern eye contact she smiled, "Fuck your godess" she ordered, laying flat and spreading her legs.

Mike rolled up on top, inserting himself into her again, his arms positioned behind her head and shoulders. He began moving, driving himself deep into her as she gazed at him, moaning with joy as his shaft moved within her. "Harder, faster, make me scream!" she said, Mike obliged, thrusting with all of his might. Kate kept squeezing him with her legs, her hands rubbing up and down his back. She gripped the back of his head, brining him close, their foreheads touching and her breath panting on his face. Again, not breaking eye contact she orgasmed, welcoming his sticky load into her once again.

"Yes, give it all to me!" she cried, feeling Mike empty himself once more into her body.

Kate passionately kissed him again, after all - a good slave deserves some reward. Mike's arms wobbled as he tried to stay upright. Kate wrapped her legs around his, holding him in position. She pulled him close to her face, staring into his eyes with a smile as though trying to read his thoughts.

"Do you want more?" she asked playfully.

Mike smiled, "Oh yes" he said eagerly. Kate smiled again and playfully bit her lip.

"I bet you do, I bet you want to stay in me, pleasuring me, pleasing me, giving me everything you are."

Mike nodded.

"Tell me." she demanded.

"I want you to take everything" Mike said sincerely. He was captivated by her.

"I already have" Kate responded with a playful smile.

Kate motioned him to get off so he rolled over and laid on the bed, wondering what was to come next.

Kate stood up and walked around the bed, making sure she was in full view of Mike as she put on her black lacy lingerie, bending over to pull up her stockings, giving him a full view of her ass. Mike just laid there watching, his dick still firm.

She motioned to his towel by her feet, "We're done, get dressed" she commanded. Although disheartedned it was over Mike did as he was told and moved off the bed, bending down to reach for the towel. Kate stood on it, holding it firm under her heel. Mike looked up, she was stood over him in her lingerie, she moved her foot up to his shoulder, pushing him onto his knees before her and briefly cast her gaze towards her leg.

"Kiss it" she ordered. Mike complied, kissing softly from her ankle all the way up to her hip. Kate moved her leg away slightly to allow him to stand up but barely gave him chance before she pushed him hard against the wall, brining her body up against him, practically pinning him. She stared at him again before kissing him passionately once more, her hands all over his chest and shoulders.

Finally she pulled away to catch her breath.

"Did you find that enjoyable?" She asked, Mike smiled "Yes, very much so" he said. Kate smiled once more "I bet you did, my naughty boy" she said, patting his cheek with a look on her face of pure pleasure and dirty satisfaction, then she guided him towards the door, motioning him to leave and put his clothes on whilst she got dressed.

Mike returned to the bathroom, cleaning himself off again and getting dressed into some clean clothes he kept ina duffle bag. He wandered down to the foyer where Kate was stood waiting, no more looking like the temptress that had dominated him for the last hour and a half, instead she was back to looking like the sweet innocent girl he had met earlier dressed in her baggy clothing, staring at her phone.

With a cute innocent smile she said "Ready to go?" Mike nodded.

They left the house, locked up and got into Mike's van. Putting on her seatbelt Kate gave Mike a sideways glance, a hint of that naughty smile flashed across her face as she looked down at the bulge in his trousers. Mike smiled nervously, it would take some time for his loins to calm down.

He put the van into gear and silently they drove away.