A Surprise Wake-up In The Night

Story Info
My wife's best friend rekindles our sex life.
2k words
4.27
90k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling excited because tonight was the night that I was going to sleep with my wife again. We slowed down significantly in the bedroom ever since we had our second kid and it's been an effort. But tonight she promised that we would no matter what.

I was excited up until the point that she said her friend Aly was coming over for dinner. Well there goes my night. Aly, while a cute girl with a fun personality, can get my wife to talk till dawn.

So we had dinner, put the kids to bed, and as predicted Aly and my wife were chit chatting away on the couch. I had a few beers and was feeling a bit buzzed, so I decided to head up before my legs didn't want to carry me. Who knows, maybe my wife will keep her promise when Aly leaves. Fat chance. What do they even talk about anyway? I know that my wife shares a little too much information. Aly was the first person she talked to after we had sex for the first time and she told her some of the oddest details. Glad my wife's friends are aware of what's going on in the bedroom.

After getting ready for bed I turned on the fan for noise to calm my mind and climbed under the covers. It didn't take long for me to pass out.

A while later I stirred a little as I heard the door slowly creak open. About time I thought about half asleep. As I started to dose off again, I could feel the sheets ruffle a little before going still. I was almost asleep again when I felt a hand touch my hip. Hmm... maybe she was keeping her promise after all. She didn't move for a while. Damn, she fell asleep. Oh well, hopefully tomorrow night goes bet... her hand began to slide up my hip slowly. My heart started to race.

Reaching my pajamas where my cock laid underneath, she began to slowly rub me up and down. I couldn't resist getting hard fast. But I didn't want to appear too eager, so I pretended to still be asleep.

Her hand slipped into my fly and flicked off the button. In seconds her hand was inside my pants and caressing my cock. Her hand felt cold and the sensation made me want to squirm.

Pulling my cock out, she began to rub the precum forming at the tip all over the head of my dick with the palm of her hand. This did make me squirm, but I did my best to hold still. Where did she learn this?

Stopping, I felt the sheets move more as she shifted between my legs under the covers. She began to rub the head of my cock again with the palm of her hand, pulling out my balls with her other hand and squeezing them. My back started tensing up as my heart raced.

She stopped again. Then I felt something warm and wet. She was now licking my shaft up and down. I couldn't take it anymore. I was just about to grab her hair when she swallowed my cock whole. I couldn't help but thrust my hips in the hair. She began bobbing on my dick like crazy.

I was about to blow. As cum began to swell in my balls I grabbed her hair. Something seemed off, but I didn't care. As I blew my load into her throat, she squeezed my balls until I was about to black out.

Letting go, she began sucking my dick until I was hard again. I swung the covers off of her head and froze in horror. It wasn't my wife, but Aly. "Aly!" I quietly snipped, "what the fuck are you doing?"

"Shh!" was all she said as she started to climb on top of me. I looked towards the door in a panic expecting my wife to walk in at any minute. Then I turned distracted as I felt the heat from Aly's wet pushy hanging over my cock. She wasn't wearing any panties! "You need to leave!" Ignoring me, Aly dropped onto my dick and slid right on effortlessly. My mind immediately began to swim as a feeling of euphoria overtook me. Completely losing my ability to argue, she road my cock sending pulses of pleasure throughout my body.

I had a moment of clarity and reached for her. Aly quickly grabbed me by the wrists and pinned my arms to the bed. Her rhythm became more aggressive as her wet pushy slid up and down my cock. She leaned down and started to open mouth kiss me. Some of my cum was still in her mouth now mixing into mine, but I didn't mind in that moment of intense pleasure swimming through my head. It was oddly hot as her tight pussy sucked on my dick.

Past the point of return, my animal instincts kicked in and I flipped her onto her back. My hips went crazy as I plowed into her like there was no tomorrow. At my breaking point I started to cum into her as deep as I could. Apparently this wasn't good enough for her because she flipped me back over and began to ride me again.

The sensitivity at the head of my dick was driving me crazy. As I squirmed, I started feeling like I needed to pee. She quickly jumped off and started to rub the head of my dick with her palm again. My back arched as I couldn't handle the sensation.

Then she started to lightly tickle my balls with her other hand. My wife does tell her everything! This was one of those weird fetishes I enjoyed and boy was I enjoying it now.

Working the head of my dick, she gripped the head twice. Clear liquid shot out from between her fingers as I had the strangest orgasm of my life. Did I just squirt?

Aly rolled off the bed and left the room without a word. I couldn't follow because I found that my legs were too wobbly.

After I recovered, I got up and took a shower. I needed to rinse my mouth well.

I started to wonder what happened to my wife so I went downstairs. Aly was gone, but to my surprise my wife was passed out spread eagle on the couch. Her pants were on the floor and her pussy just sat there inviting. Holy shit! Aly must of fucked my wife before sneaking upstairs. That bitch. I lifted the wine bottle from the table and found it empty.

I had two options as far as I could tell; let my wife wake up on her own in the morning embarrassed or eat her out and make it look like I initiated this. I was still incredibly horny and my wife did still owe me sex no matter what.

I kneelt down between her legs and felt the hear coming off her pussy. She was still wet in her sleep. I breathed warm air onto her crotch and the faintest moan escaped her lips. I was hungry and she was craving me. I went in and immediately started fucking her with my tongue.

Slowly she stirred. Her body tensed up. I felt her hand grab the back of my head and pin me against her crotch.

Then she let go, "Honey?" I looked up and she had a confused look on her face. "Sorry." I stood up and began to walk away when she grabbed my wrist. "Oh no you don't." She pulled me towards her and grabbed at my pants, shoving them to the ground. Quickly grabbed my hard dick, she began to hungrily suck on it. She was taking the whole thing deep past the back of her throat and into her neck. Man she was horny!

She began to tickle my balls like I like and I grew harder in her mouth. She stopped to take a breath. "You ok," I said. Panting she pointed to the couch, "We'll come back to this." I took a seat and she quickly straddled me, her wet pussy sliding right onto my cock. She began to bounce on me like a crazy person. Loud moans escaped her. I started to panic, "You're going to wake the kids!" "shut up," she said between breaths.

My balls started to tense up, but I wasn't going to let this be the end of it. I pushed her off and flipped her over. As she grabbed the back of the couch I rammed my cock into her pussy and fucked her into the wall.

"Stop." She said. I slowed concerned, "am I hurting you?" "I wish you would. Stick it in my ass." "are you sure? I said." "I'll pay you back later." Not one to pass up on an opportunity, I pulled out and placed the head of my cock on her butthole. It tensed up at the attention. "Ready?" She pushed her ass against my dick, "just stick it in!"

Slowly, I put pressure on her butthole. It resisted as she tensed up. Then she forced herself to relax and I slid right in about an inch before she tensed up again. I waited. Once she relaxed again I went a little further. Twice more she tensed up and twice more I pushed in further until she had taken all of my dick. Her ass was throbbed and massaging my dick as she struggled to relax.

"Let me know when your ready." She turned around to look at me, "waiting on you princess." I shrugged my shoulders and slowly started to pull back out of her tight ass. She grew tighter as I pulled out. Almost out she relaxed and I shoved my cock back in. She moaned with pleasure. I began this process again and again until I was fucking her ass fast.

My balls slapped against her pussy causing her to moan hard. She was close. Gripping the couch she began to fidget as her orgasm began. Her anal walls clenched around my dick over and over as I fucked her hole causing a wave of pleasure.

She collapsed on the couch as I continued. "I'm close," I said. I wanted to fill her ass with what cum I had left. But she had other plans. She pushed me off and threw me onto the couch. Grabbing my ankles, she placed my feet on her shoulders and began to suck my dick.

Looking at her with my knees in the air, it appeared like she was playing with her pussy. Then she brought her hand up and touched my asshole with one figure. I jumped and tried to scoot away, but found that I was pinned in this position.

As she sucked hard on my throbbing cock, I felt her finger slowly enter my asshole. I immediately began to squirm and tighten up. It was difficult to relax, but she went deeper every time I did.

Her finger fully in me, she began to finger fuck my asshole, pushing up to massage my ever-hardening prostate. I was about to cum. Feeling my balls ready to explode, she put extra pressure on my prostate and took my entire dick into her throat. I started cumming like crazy. It felt like a never-ending stream was shooting down her throat. I ran out of breath and almost black out.

Opening my eyes I saw her swallow, not that she needed to, and climb up next to me. Apparently Aly taught her a few tricks... All I could get out was, "fuck..."

Sex got a lot more interesting between my wife and I after that. But like every marriage it got slow from time to time. Whenever it did, Aly seemed to come around. One day my wife came to me and asked innocently, "How do you feel about a threesome?"