Barber Gets Personal on a Friend

Story Info
Wife's girlfriend has pubic hair trimmed by husband.
2k words
4.29
59.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife's girlfriend has pubic hair trimmed by husband

*

Amy was a friend of a friend that got a little closer to us after a couple of mixed dinner dates. Amy likes to drink and getting drunk is not at all unusual for her. She also gets very flirtatious and sexy.

She is a cute little thing, probably five foot three, maybe a little taller with a nice, tight body. Very pretty, no flaws. She dates but at that time in her life she didn't have anyone steady or serious.

She and my wife, Val, hit it off from the start. Val is a little introverted, especially in groups where Amy is an extrovert and likes the attention she gets. At times it's her personality and sometimes it's her sexuality. Men find her attractive.

These two gals hooked up for an afternoon of clothes shopping followed by dinner and drinking. Val loves to tag along with fun people that drag her out of her quiet zone. She knows how to have a good time but really needs someone to lead or push her. Amy is perfect in that role.

I was home alone watching TV when these two giggly girls burst in. Alcohol was no stranger to this pair. They were animated and a little silly but, hey, they looked great. Both were in newly purchased silk tops unbuttoned to the middle and braless. I later found out they had done the button opening while at the bar/restaurant just to tease the businessmen who were buying them drinks.

Very excitedly they told me they were having a wonderful day and they bought "the best outfits I could imagine". I'm thinking that's nice but do I have to get jubilant, too? You two don't need me for this, do you?

Val: "Amy, let's do a fashion show for Tom. He can tell us what works for a guy and what we might have overrated."

Amy: "Great idea. I'd love to see his reaction."

Off to the bedroom for them, carrying their shopping bags. This little house we lived in at the time had a strange layout with a very small, dark living room but the bedroom was oversized and large enough for us to add an upholstered chaise lounge. A comfortable place to lay back, read, nap, and in this case it was to be my position for the upcoming review. They would dress and change in the adjacent bath. Who knows, this might be more fun than I first imagined so I take my spot as directed. But first, I pour a tall mixed drink to keep by my side.

Val is first with a dress. But it's quite a dress, lots of sex appeal. I like it. Amy comes out in her dress and it's even better. Short and filmy. She twirls and I get a glimpse of her underwear. I also like this.

A few more changes and it is obvious to me that this shopping spree wasn't about work clothes or daily wear. This stuff was pretty hot feminine attire and I'm glad to be asked my opinion. The girls think I'm doing a wonderful job but I am in shorts and T-shirt and I have developed a hard on from this private showing. I unmistakably have a visible bulge.

Also, each time Amy comes in she drifts right up my couch and steals a taste of my drink. One time she sat next to my leg and asked for a share of my cocktail as she nonchalantly held her hand on my knee. I think the telltale bulge was noticeable and she was teasing me.

We had a peasant blouse display which was really interesting as both girls showed their prominent nipples thru the almost sheer linen. This was really getting hot for me. What's next? Please hurry.

It's the grand finale and it's the new bikinis. Both women came out sporting what for the time were somewhat risque, scanty outfits. Valerie and Amy posed and walked about in front of me stopping at the chaise with both taking turns putting their feet up on the couch.

I had a few drinks by this time so I was emboldened to point out that while my wife's crotch was neat and well behaved Amy's was showing quite a bit of overflow of her pubic hair. It was true. She had bush peaking out from the sides and it was untidy. No one wants to see that stuff coming out of your bathing suit.

This shocked Amy. Horrified might be too strong a word but she was clearly embarrassed with what I had pointed out. She shrieked, "My god, that does look awful. Val's looks so much nicer."

Val is right there with a response, "I have a personal barber. Tom takes care of me down there." Then this bombshell, "I'm sure he would make you neat and trim if you asked him."

The room froze with a few moments of silence before looks were exchanged between all three of us. Amy, with her positive personality, breaks the ice with, "Jesus, what fun that would be. I think that would be so cool. Tom, would you?"

I don't answer before I visually check with my wife. She's in a mood that comes from all this night's sexy entertainment and her friend's energy and maybe a few drinks. Val looks to both of us with, " I don't see any problem with it and I know Tom would love the idea. He's seen pussy before so he can handle it. Right, Tommy?"

That line sinks in for me as "pussy" becomes "strange pussy" in my head. This can't be happening. My wife says it's okay to groom another woman's pubic hair? Another, very attractive woman who has been prancing around my bedroom for the last two hours stimulating the boner I am already carrying?

"I think I can handle it. I need a towel and a warm washcloth. I'll get the scissors."

The set up is on the chaise. I lay the towel down and Amy is directed to sit. I kneel before her and she lifts her butt to peel off her bikini bottoms then lays back. There before me is a half naked girl with a very heavy crop of bush but, good god, this is erotic. My wife is sitting on the end of the couch with her eyes bulging from her head. She sees the sexuality of the situation but clearly wants it to proceed.

The "barber" goes into action. I have done this many times for Valerie so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing but clearly this is different, plus I have an audience. I have to be "professional". Amy's bush is thick, heavily grown out. I attack with comb and scissors cutting 2-3 inches from her crop. Hair is everywhere on the towel so we change it out after the initial cutting.

Now I'm down to the trim and I am doing the detail work. Amy has enormous labia. These over-sized lips bulge out making me be very careful when snipping around that area. Whether they are enlarged because of arousal I can't say but I do notice an amount of feminine leakage.

I am using the comb for most of this trimming but my hand does rub against her and this area numerous times. It is impossible not to notice this and Val and Amy are okay with it.

The last step is to swab the mound with the warm washcloth. I lay the cloth over her then gently clean the clippings with slow wiping strokes. This puts my hand in contact with those fantastic lips. Real contact. I wipe slowly up and down and it goes beyond clean up. I lift the washcloth from her and it is impossible not to see that her clitoris has bumped out of it's hideaway. With the heavy pubic hair removed it's right there and it's switched on.

I lower my head down to her area and blow onto her button. I am acting impulsively here, no forethought, not even considering that my wife is sitting right there. I lower further and place a wet kiss to Amy's clit followed with a sweeping tongue. She jumps a little but stays put. I now remember who is watching so I look to see her reaction. Valerie is aroused, she looks flushed. And she is definitely not upset. In fact, she nods several times with an approval to proceed.

This is heaven. I go full oral on Amy with long probing kisses, licks, and sucks but in a gentle way. A long lick up those puffy lips which gives me a sweet taste of her. It's a tender approach that seems appropriate for this moment. I am servicing her in a caring way. A glance at Valerie and I see her hand in her bikini bottoms. She is pleasing herself along with this sexual display her husband and friend are giving her.

Amy has a soft orgasm, just several shudders and a whimper of pleasure. A wonderful moment that all three people in the room can feel. I stop and rise to my feet as it is obvious it is over and nothing else will happen, though I am trembling with excitement. I step to my wife and we kiss passionately. What just happened was actually beautiful and all of us shared in it.

Amy goes off and dresses for her trip home taking very little time. I think she wants to leave without discussion. At the door she stops beside me and grabs a handful of my still bulging pants saying to Val, "Take care of this guy. He needs it."

Valerie knows how to take orders as she leads me back to the chaise lounge. This is the perfect place for my reward but Val is very much into this as she is very aroused from what just happened in our bedroom. She yanks down my pants and swallows my straining dick as deep as she can go. Between mouth actions she stops to talk dirty to me, asking how much I liked going down on her friend right here on this couch, asking if I liked the way she tasted. Maybe next time Amy would want to get fucked and she could watch. No one can take that for long and I release a torrent of jism gushing into her mouth with considerable overflow.

With her finger she wipes her chin of the spillage and places it in her mouth. "Jesus, baby, you've got to screw me right now. I couldn't be more horny. Is your dick ready?"

Not quite, but being young it didn't take long for the two of us to take to the sheets and Valerie was a tiger. The sexual excitement from earlier gave us a hellava night. I couldn't help but think about how close I had come to fucking our friend right there in front of my wife. Could that have happened? Could I have taken her on the chaise?

That fantasy played in my head as Valerie and I screwed several times before morning. At one point my playful but clearly racy wife called out to me as I was about to mount her doggy-style: "There you go, Tommy, you can pretend you are fucking Amy. That's her sweet butt pointed up at you and your wife said you two can go at it. Put your cock in her."

This was easy to imagine as I looked at her sloped form in the darkness. From my point of view it could have been Amy I was humping. Val just brought a new kind of fun into our sex lives.

A great memorable night to be sure. I didn't get to barber Amy again as I think she just took care of herself from then on. We still have that couch and I can't help but smile a lot when I walk past it. Looking back, I can see that this was a milestone event for us. Bringing another person into our sex life did not harm our marriage but rather enhanced it. It most certainly deepened our bond to each other.