A Surprising Development Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least you will. I can see your little buddy sticking out from under your shirt," Kelly said with a laugh.

Jackie tugged on the edge of her shirt, trying to cover up.

"There won't be a problem," Lindsay explain, "Mom and Dad work during the week. My mom was only here because she had an appointment to go to. After work they usually stay up at house and sit on the porch. They don't come down unless it gets really hot. On the weekend, they are here all day."

"So we are on our own?" Jackie asked.

"Yup!"

"And they don't mind?" Kelly wanted to know.

"My mom is fine with it. I think she was a little wild when she was in college so she understands," Lindsay replied.

"You think she would approve of us and..." Jackie said.

"I think she might be very surprised but I don't think she would be upset. Beside she helped me get some food for the refrig so we can cook down here too. Even helped with the wine!"

"Ok, so what should we do?" Jackie asked then looked around. "Besides that?" All three laughed.

"I did make plans for tonight," Lindsay started to explain, "I have a friend who has a band. They are playing at a local place. I said I'd go and support her. Sorry."

"Sounds great," Kelly smiled.

"The place is a LGBTQ bar. They're very supportive here. Is that ok?"

"I think we'll fit right in, Lin," Jackie said walking towards the refrig. "I'm starved after that workout."

It was warm so each girl decided they would something summery. Jackie picked her red paisley wrap dress, Kelly a blue halter dress while Lindsay decided on a white sleeveless one. They were out for the evening, looking to have a good time and enjoy some music.

The place was just off Ithaca's walking mall and down a side street. You could hear the music blaring outside the building and a good number of people were gathering on the sidewalk. Most were milling around.

The crowd was diverse and different than any Jackie had encountered. As the girls made their way, Jackie began to feel uncomfortable. Worse, she felt vulnerable. Kelly was taller that her and had that classical swimmer's body while Lindsay, shorter than Kelly, was still taller than Jackie. She was a little heavier. She reached out and took Kelly's hand.

There was a cover charge, which Lindsay paid. There was bouncer checking ID's but because of the crowd, he wasn't doing a good job at it. He checked both Lindsay's and Kelly's and then waved them through. As he did he looked at Jackie and smiled. She pressed closer to Kelly.

Inside, the room was much larger than expected. Still crowded, it wasn't jammed. People bumped into each other but you had room to move or dance. Jackie noticed that no one really dancing, it was a grinding motion. She smiled when she remembered what one of the girls she knew in high school called dancing, a vertical position for a horizontal idea.

"Stay here, I'll get the first round," Lindsay said.

As Lindsay walked towards the bar, Kelly leaned over to Jackie, "You ok, sweetie?"

Jackie just nodded.

Lindsay came back with three glasses. She handed one to Kelly. "Here's your coke." She frowned. "Sorry but you're our designated driver."

"That's alright," Kelly replied. She wasn't joking as she felt she needed to keep her wits tonight.

"Long Island Ice Tea, Jackie. I think you'll like it."

They listened to the first band. It wasn't Lindsay's friend's band but it wasn't too bad. The three stood off to one side and stayed out of the way. Jackie wasn't sure if it was the number of people crowded in the place or what, but she found herself getting very warm. She could feel beads of sweat running down the middle of her back. She finished her drink and Lindsay went off to get another.

"You sure you're ok?" Kelly asked.

"Yes, just a little hot."

"I agree," Kelly nodded as she pulled on her dress.

The drinks seemed to be strong or maybe it was the heat, but Jackie could definitely feel them. When Kelly asked her if she wanted another, she nodded her head.

"I'm going to get another Coke. Lindsay, you want another?"

Lindsay drained her glass. "Sure, you buying?"

"Yes." Kelly turned to Jackie. "Wait here, I'll be right back." And she disappeared into the crowd.

Before Kelly could return, Lindsay's friend appeared on stage.

"That's them. Come on, let's move up," Lindsay yelled and headed towards the stage. Before Jackie could react, Lindsay was gone. She suddenly felt alone in a crowd. Jackie backed up to wall, looking for Kelly.

As she did, she bumped into someone who moved behind her. She turned to apologize. "Sorry."

"That's quite alright," replied the woman in a voice deeper than Jackie expected. She had an accent that Jackie thought she recognized.

Standing before Jackie was a woman about Kelly's height. She had short, boyish blonde hair with arms that appeared somewhat muscular in her sleeveless shirt. The shirt was cropped short revealing a taut firm stomach and jeans, ripped in strategic places clung tightly to her shapely legs. In the harsh light of the club it was difficult to see her face. "Say, you're new here?"

Jackie smiled and meekly replied, "Yes."

"I would have noticed someone as cute as you before," the woman said extending her hand. "My name is Lisa."

Jackie smiled back. "Hi, my name is Jackie," she said a little more forcibly.

"Where are you from?"

"Boston. It is my first time in Ithaca."

"Nice, you going to be going to school here?"

"No, I go to UMass. Do you go to Cornell?" Jackie asked.

"Yes, I'm going to be a senior next semester," Lisa replied.

"I'm a junior. You're not from around here. Germany?"

Lisa laughed, "No, Denmark. Good guess though. Have you been there?"

It was Jackie's turn to laugh, "No, but I would love to see Europe. After six years of German, I would like to put it to some use."

"I think you would love it," Lisa answered, moving closer. The two talked for a few minutes. Jackie became more relaxed as they talked. There was something about her voice and gestures that made her feel comfortable. Lisa said reaching for Jackie's hand. "I noticed you when you came in. You're not like some of those who usually come here. Care to dance?"

"I don't really dance," Jackie quickly replied.

Lisa pulled her towards the dance floor. "I'll teach you."

"Here, drape your arms over my shoulders," Lisa told her as she placed her hands on Jackie's hips. She could feel Jackie stiffen. "Entspannen, Liebhaberin, it will ok."

Maybe it was the drinks or the fact that the band was playing a fairly good cover of a Chris Isaak's song. Or maybe it was Lisa? Whatever it was, Jackie relaxed and began to sway with the music and closed her eyes. Lisa's hands felt good on her body. They were strong and firm. When they moved to her ass, Jackie didn't resist. Lisa pulled her in tight and they began to grind together, slowly and seductively.

Jackie became lost in the music and the feelings. So much so, that when Lisa kissed her, Jackie responded by opening her mouth and letting Lisa's tongue explore it. Her mind said for her to stop, this had gone far enough but the feeling was too good.

Jackie quickly pulled back. "I shouldn't." she said but she didn't pull back too far.

Lisa took her hand and led her from the dance floor. She led Jackie through the crowd until she found a darkened corner. She placed Jackie against the wall. She pushed herself against Jackie and stood between her legs. Grabbing Jackie's wrists, Lisa pulled Jackie's arms above her head and kissed her again. She met no resistance.

A shock spread through Jackie's body. She had never done anything like this. It felt so wanton and dirty. As Lisa pressed her hips against hers, Jackie ground hers against them.

Lisa let go of Jackie's arms and began to rub her hands over Jackie's shoulders and side. Jackie groaned into Lisa's mouth at the feeling.

The band had finished its set and it had been replaced by the sounds of Donna Summers' Last Dance. The pounding music, the pulsing lights, and the pure lust was clouding Jackie's mind. The song reflected what she felt. She put her hands on Lisa's shoulders and pushed herself upwards. Lisa's hands slipped under her ass, holding her up. Jackie's breasts were now even with Lisa's face.

No words were spoken or were they needed. Using only her mouth, Lisa pushed aside the material and exposed one of Jackie's breasts. She placed her mouth over the nipple and began to roughly suck on it.

The feeling shot through Jackie's body. Running her fingers through Lisa's short blonde hair, Jackie moaned, "Oh fuck, baby!" She wrapped her legs around Lisa's hips.

There were people nearby but Jackie didn't care. She was being overwhelmed with desire. It felt too good. Sweat dripped from the two bodies as their passions increased. It was so hot!

Pressing Jackie against the wall, Lisa slipped her hand between them. She found Jackie's hard cock and wrapped her hand around it.

"Oh God," Jackie moaned as she began to move her hips.

Suddenly her eyes opened and her mind quickly cleared. She pushed against Lisa. "Stop! No!" she exclaimed as she struggled to get free. "Stop!"

"Why? What's wrong?" Lisa asked removing her mouth from Jackie's breast but not her hand from Jackie's cock. "It's alright."

"No it isn't. I can't. We shouldn't," Jackie pleaded. "Please stop!"

Lisa stepped back.

Jackie tucked her breast in and moved to one side. "I can't do this, Lisa, I'm sorry," she said quickly as she hurried away.

Jackie stumbled through the crowd. Her heart raced and her mind was filled with confusing thoughts. She needed fresh air or at least space to clear her head. She was moving without looking where she was going.

"Where have you been?" Kelly asked, "I looked all over for you." She put her hands on Jackie's shoulders. "Are you alright? You look a little disheveled."

"Lindsay went off to listen to the band and I went off to follow her. I couldn't find her." Jackie explained, "It's warm in here."

"It is," Kelly said. "Lindsay's up front by the band. They're finished up. Let's get her and go. Ok?"

"It's alright with me."

****

The Ride Back.

They found Lindsay and headed out.

"That was awesome!" Lindsay said, "Did everyone have a great time? Thanks for coming with me."

"No problem," Kelly said. "It was good."

"Good thing you didn't drink, Kelly," Lindsay giggled as she took hold of Jackie's arm. "I know I couldn't." She giggled some more. "How about you, Jackie?"

"Oh, three is my limit. Maybe too much." Jackie was still thinking about happened or almost happened back there. Right now part of her was wishing she didn't stop Lisa. It was the hottest she had ever felt. Her body still felt aroused including her cock. The fact that it felt so wrong made it so good. It was in a public place with someone she just met. It was just crazy.

The fact that Lisa didn't miss a beat when she grabbed Jackie's cock was amazing. She acted as if it was nothing unusual, almost as if she expected it. What was going to happen next? Jackie's body shuddered with rush of excitement at the thought.

They got back to the car and all three squeezed into the front seat. Kelly drove with Lindsay between the two girls. The night was warm so they opened the windows, turned on the radio, and headed home.

As they drove, Jackie rested her hand on Lindsay's knee. The touch of her bare skin felt good to Jackie. Lindsay spread her legs as an invitation to go higher. Jackie's hand moved up towards Lindsay's pussy. She smiled in surprise when she discovered Lindsay hadn't worn any panties. She ran her finger up the wet and swollen lips making Lindsay lift her hips and sigh.

Jackie slipped two fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck her. Lindsay put her hand over Jackie's. "Go slowly, I don't want to cum yet." As she said this, she pushed down her dress top allowing Jackie to suck on her breasts. Kelly reached over and fondled the other one as they stopped at a red light.

The drive went very quickly. As they approached the turn for Lindsay's house, Kelly had slipped one hand up her dress and was playing with her pussy. Jackie's cock was rock hard and her pre-cum had soaked the front of skirt. Lindsay spent the ride with her eyes closed and Jackie's fingers in her pussy, edging her closer but not pushing her over that cliff.

****

At the Beach House

"What's with all the lights?" Kelly said pulling up in front of Lindsay's house. "Are your parents still up?"

"Nope, just motion lights," Lindsay replied pushing Jackie out the car door. "Come on!" She ran towards the side of the house.

"Hey, wait up," Jackie shouted, staggering to her feet.

Lindsay turned and waved, "Come on! Hurry!"

Kelly and Jackie ran after her, laughing.

When they entered the beach house, they found Lindsay's dress on the floor.

"In here, girlies!" she called from the bedroom.

Wasting no time, Kelly and Jackie stripped. With Jackie's hard cock swinging obscenely in front of her, they tumbled onto the bed.

Lindsay pushed Jackie onto her back. Straddling her, she said, "This what I've been waiting for," she said with a wicked smile. She grabbed the erect cock and rubbed it along her pussy. Smearing the tip with Jackie's pre-cum and her own juices, she slipped it in. She easily took in its entire length. "Oh fuck, yeah," she moaned.

"Hey no fair," Kelly complained, "What about me?"

"I guess you'll have to find another way," Lindsay said between moans.

Kelly looked down at Jackie who was smiling. "I know what you want, baby," Jackie said softly.

"God, yes," Kelly groaned as she kneeled over Jackie's face and lowered herself.

Unlike other nights of lovemaking between the girls, tonight each one selfishly sought their satisfaction. The taste and scent of Kelly's pussy made Jackie's cock hard and thick which filled Lindsay's pussy making her moan in ecstasy. Kelly pressed her pussy against Jackie's mouth, taking her tongue deeper inside her causing her to cry out in delight. When they came, it swept over each one completely.

The two girls collapsed next to Jackie, heavily breathing and trying to recover.

Jackie was not satisfied. She wanted something more. Yes, she had cum but her cock was still semi-erect and it wouldn't take much more to get it hard again. She slid down the bed. Moving between Lindsay's legs, she spread them apart. There oozing from Lindsay's open pussy, Jackie could see her own cum. She crawled closer. She stuck her tongue out and licked.

As Jackie's tongue took a dollop of her cum from Lindsay's pussy, she felt a warm, wet mouth engulf her cock. Kelly has shifted on the bed and was now sucking life into it. Jackie squirmed to give her better access.

Lindsay moaned and placed one hand behind Jackie's head. "So good, baby," she sighed. Opening her eyes, she looked directly at Kelly's pussy. Using her other hand, she pulled Kelly closer and began to lick.

They had made their own daisy chain, each one using their mouths to satisfy the other. This time they worked to bring as much pleasure to the other, concentrating on making the other cum.

Lindsay came first to cum with a rush. "Oh my fuckin' God, baby! It feels so fuckin' good." She held Jackie's face to her pussy, pressing against it.

Kelly quickly followed, bucking her hips, as Lindsay held her tight.

Jackie was close to the edge. She rolled onto her back as Kelly sucked her throbbing cock. As Lindsay recovered, she cradled Jackie's head in her lap. "That's it baby, cum for me," she whispered.

Kelly knew what Jackie needed. She wet her finger and pushed it into Jackie's ass. "Like that, sweetie?"

Jackie let out a long low moan, "Oh fuck!" Her hips moved in time with Kelly's finger as it slid in and out of her ass. Kelly had removed her mouth and quickly stroking Jackie's cock.

Jackie arched her back. "I'm cumming," she yelled. A stream of cum shot from her cock, quickly followed by a second. She groaned as Kelly slowly stop.

Lindsay bent over and kissed her forehead. "There, baby girl, feel better?"

Jackie smiled up at her.

****

The Next Morning

The morning sun hurt Jackie's eyes as it reflected off the still waters of the Lake Cayuga. She reached for her sunglasses and put them on. She still had to shade her eyes with her hand to fight of the glare. The warmth felt good on her body. She was wearing her silk kimono but it was untied, allowing sun's rays to caress her skin.

There were a few boats on the lake as some early morning fishermen were trying their luck. One waved up to Jackie who waved back. She pulled her kimono tighter realizing she might be flashing him. She quietly laughed to herself.

It was very quiet and serene and Jackie thought, "I could really get to like it here!"

She wrapped her hands around the warm cup of tea and let her mind drift.

"This summer has been quite an experience," she mused, "My job is everything I could ever want. I've made friends in town and got the respect of my co-workers." She looked over her shoulder towards the bedroom. "And two of best people I could ever know!" She took a sip of her tea.

"Then what the fuck am I doing messing with it?" Her mind fairly screamed. "Messing around with a married man! Then last night at the bar! What was she thinking?"

Kelly wandered out onto the deck. Dressed the same as Jackie, she stopped to take in the sunshine and view. She saw Jackie leaning over the rail, her perky ass in plain view. She tiptoed up behind. With one quick swing she smacked her ass and then grabbed it.

"Ouch!" Jackie squealed, "That stung!"

"Sorry," Kelly apologized, "You ok?"

"Yes, no, I don't know," Jackie mumbled out.

"Why? What's wrong, sweetie?" Kelly asked as she put her hand on Jackie's shoulder.

Jackie sighed. "There should be nothing wrong. My job is going great. I never felt so comfortable in my body before. I have great friends yet I'm acting like a fool at times. As if I'm trying to screw everything up."

"In what way, sweetie?"

"Ok, promise you won't be mad at me," Jackie asked seriously.

"Cross my heart," Kelly replied with a smile.

"I kissed a man and liked it, really liked it," Jackie began, "So much I wanted it to go further, much further."

"Ok I see," Kelly answered.

"Yes, he married and older. Pretty stupid, huh?" Jackie added.

"It doesn't sound too good, Jackie."

"Oh, I get even dumber," Jackie continued, "Last night after you and Lindsay went off, a girl, I'm pretty sure it was a girl, came up to me and we started talking. She asked me to dance so I said yes. The music ended and the next I know we're making out against the wall right in the place. People were right there. It got pretty hot and I was enjoying it."

Kelly gasped, "Right there in the place? With all those people? What were you thinking, sweetie?"

"I don't know. My mind was all messed up. Sex in public? Letting complete strangers know who I am? All this was wrong and I know it but I let it happen. I really don't want to fuck up what I got."

Kelly took Jackie's hand. "I don't know what to say but I'm here for you, 100%."

"I know, Kel," Jackie said, "That's why I don't want to lose you by doing something so stupid. You are my rock, my safe place, my everything."

"I won't let that happen, sweetie."

"One more thing," Jackie said quietly, "Claire Harrington."

"Really? What now?" Kelly asked.

"Every day she is naked at the pool and she is becoming bolder. The other day she wanted to know if I ever used sex toys. She then sat up, spread her legs, showed me her pussy, and we talked about it. As if it was a normal conversation. It's crazy."

At this moment, Lindsay appeared on the deck. "Sex toys? What are you guys talking about?"