A Surprising Development Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie sat quietly for a moment. She thought about what she was going to say. "I don't think I'm confused, and don't take this the wrong way but it's all about you."

"Me?" Kelly exclaimed, "What do you mean?"

"Since the beginning you have been there. I mean, outside of Ginny, whenever I've had sex with someone, you have been there. I mean, you were with me with Ginny later. There was Carrie, your moms, Kit, now Lindsay but you're it. You keep me centered and, yes, I will say it, under control. This summer has been hard in that aspect. You're not here when I come home."

"Wow, sweetie."

"You make me feel so good. There are days I just want to make love to you all day, to let you have your way with me. There are others that I just want to hang out together. Some days I wonder if I'm doing the right thing and you're not there to pep me up." She reached over and squeezed Kelly's knee. "That weekend at the encampment, I think I was looking for verification that I'm a woman. He treated me like one. At the club?' She shook her head. "I don't know what that was about."

"Ok then," Kelly said, "Remember when this all started we had some rules. Maybe we need to set up some again?"

"What kind of rules?" Jackie asked turning in her seat and pulling her legs under her.

"I don't know, simple, basic ones."

Jackie got quiet and lowered her head. "I really liked last night," she said quietly.

"Last night?" Kelly asked.

"Yes, you took control and told me what to do. I just concentrated on the feelings. It felt so good," Jackie confessed.

"Really, sweetie?"

"Yes, and something else," Jackie continued, "Remember when you got angry with me about playing with myself and you punished me?"

"You like it?" Kelly asked in surprise.

"Yes," Jackie said softly. "And the butt plug!"

Kelly shook her head, "You never told me. Ok, Rule #1, we tell each other everything and if we need something, anything, we talk about it, no judgments. Ok?"

"Ok," Jackie nodded in agreement.

****

Back at the Apartment

The car pulled into the driveway at Jackie's apartment. Opening the car door, Jackie stepped out. She looked over at Kelly. "Wow, I didn't think it was this hot!"

Jackie led the way and opened the gate by the pool that led to the apartment. As the two entered they stopped and were greeted by a cheerful voice. It was Claire.

"Welcome back," she said, "I didn't expect you back so soon." She climbed from the pool and the water glistened off her naked body. She walked towards them. "And this must be Kelly. I've heard so much about you."

Kelly took one at Claire and realized that everything Jackie said about her was true. Claire has a fantastic body.

"Yes, Claire, this is Kelly," Jackie said introducing her, "Kylie's daughter.

"Yes, I met your mother and I can see where you get your looks." Claire held out her hand.

Taking it, Kelly smiled. "Jackie told me a lot about you too."

"All good, I hope," Claire laughed, looking at Jackie, "Its very hot today. Why don't you changed and sit by the pool? Maybe swim and cool off."

"Sounds like a good idea," Jackie replied headed for the stairs followed by Kelly.

Jackie shut the door behind them. "Did I tell you?"

"Holy shit, sweetie!" Kelly exclaimed, turning and peeking out the window to get another look. "You weren't kidding."

"Yes and it's like this almost every day!"

Kelly grabbed her bag and opened it. Pulling out her bikini, she said, "Come on get your suit. Let's go!"

They got their suits on and headed to the pool.

"Not wearing your string?" Kelly asked with a smile.

"Not on your life, Kel." Jackie replied.

"Hi, Claire," Kelly cheerfully said entering the pool area. She sat down on the lounge across from her. "Jackie said it is really quiet and secluded here."

"Yes, it is," Claire replied, "Make yourself comfortable."

"I think I will." Kelly quickly removed her top. She turned to Jackie, "How about you, sweetie?"

Jackie smiled nervously, "I think I'll wait." She sat down next to Kelly.

For the next hour Kelly and Claire talked. Jackie couldn't believe how comfortable Kelly appeared and how easy the conversation flowed between the two. Claire sat naked across from Kelly and at one point slid to the end of her lounge. She sat straddling the lounge, exposing herself as if waiting for Kelly to react. As Kelly continued as if everything was fine, Claire reclined back onto the lounge. It was Jackie who became uncomfortable watching this little game unfold.

"Kelly, would you be a dear," Claire said flipping onto her stomach, "I usually ask Jackie but would you like to spread lotion on my back. I don't want to dry out my skin."

"Sure," Kelly said taking the lotion and putting a daub between Claire's shoulders. She began to rub it in.

"Mmmm." Claire sighed, "That feels good. You have very strong hands."

Kelly began to work her way down Claire's back. As she did, Claire spread her legs slightly.

Jackie could not believe what she was watching. Kelly was giving Claire a sensual massage and Claire was responding to it. She had spread her legs a little more and her hips were moving slowly. Kelly was rubbing her legs and each time she moved higher up. Jackie couldn't see everything but she could imagine where Kelly's fingers were touching.

Claire quietly moaned, "So good," as Kelly's hands slid higher up her legs. Her eyes were closed as Kelly continued.

Kelly placed her hands on the inside of Claire's thighs and pulled them wider. From where Jackie was seated she could see Claire's pussy, wet and shiny. Jackie slumped down to get a better view. As she watched she felt her cock begin to harden. A tiny wet spot appeared on the front of her bikini.

What Kelly did next made Jackie sigh and Claire groan. She slid down hands up her thighs until they reached Claire's pussy. She placed her fingers on both sides of it and then stretched it open. Claire groaned louder and her legs dropped to each side of the lounge.

It was the hottest thing Jackie ever witnessed. She was ready to rip her suit off and fuck either Claire or Kelly. It didn't matter.

And suddenly it was over. Kelly rocked back and then stood up. "I think I got every spot, Claire," she said, looking over at Jackie and smiled.

Claire rolled over. Her face was flush and nipples stood hard on her breast, "What?" she said with a confused look.

"Yes, you wanted me to spread the lotion on you," Kelly asked innocently. "Did I do it wrong?"

"No, no," Claire answered clearly flustered.

"Did you want something else, Claire?" Kelly again asked with an innocent look. "If not, Jackie and I are going out for supper and we need to get dressed." Continuing to look at Claire, Kelly said, "Come on, Jackie."

They climbed the stairs and entered the apartment. Jackie shut the door quickly. "What the fuck was that all about?" she said in loud whisper. "That was so hot then nothing."

Kelly laughed, "It is all about power, sweetie," she explained, "She has been teasing you and controlling you all summer. You get all bothered and uncomfortable when she is naked like that. So I turned the tables a little bit. Some of her own medicine."

"That's evil, Kelly."

Kelly pushed Jackie up against the wall. Her hand wrapped Jackie's hard cock. Jackie groaned as Kelly gave it two quick strokes. "I know," Kelly whispered in her ear. She let go of the cock and stepped back. "Let's go get dinner."

****

Dinner

Mario's was quiet being it was Thursday night. They ask for the table by the front window. It was quiet there plus they could people watch.

"It won't be long now," Kelly said, "Back to school."

"Yes," Jackie setting her glass down, "I think it is going to be busy. What with my classes and working for Dr. Robinson. I have a feeling she may want me to accompany her on a few trips."

"Really? You think so?"

"I may be wrong but I don't think so," Jackie replied.

"I have swimming and I'm going to try to get into the classroom as often as possible," Kelly said sipping her soda, "At least twice a week, maybe more."

"I'm sure Lindsay will be busy too," Jackie added.

"So when are you going back to the apartment?" Kelly asked. "I talked to the landlord and he said it's open after next weekend."

"Good," Jackie said, "I have work the next two weekends plus Labor Day weekend. I was hoping to move back in before that weekend. I want to give Claire my notice."

"I have to work up through Labor Day also. The kids go back to school and the pool closes right after that," Kelly said, "I thought I join you and then return home for that weekend. Ok with you?"

"Yes, and we'll let Lindsay know ASAP."

"Think you can last that long without me, without getting into any trouble?" Kelly said with a smile.

After dinner, they walked the streets of the town. The stores were open late so they wandered around. Mostly window shopping, they looked in the local bookstore.

Kelly waved Jackie over and showed her a book she found. "What do you think? Should we buy it?"

It was called "A Position for Everyday, sex play in every way," and it had 365 different positions. "I think we should," Kelly whispered.

Jackie blushed as Kelly thumbed through the pages.

"Look at that one, sweetie," Kelly said, "And that one!"

Jackie took the book from her and put it back on the shelf. "We don't need that. We do pretty well already. Besides I know the lady behind the counter. So no."

"Ok," Kelly answered her, "I'm not so sure."

They went to the ice cream shoppe and bought two cones. They headed to the Green. Finding an empty bench, they sat down.

"Sweetie, you need to explain something to me," Kelly began, "Why did you say that guy you met at the re-enactment made you feel like a woman? Don't you?"

Jackie stared off in the distance for a moment. "I don't know. I do most of time then reality hits me right in the face." She looked down at her crotch. "I want to so badly."

"I see," Kelly said softly, "Do you think Lindsay's parents see you as a woman? Your co-workers? Your professors? How about the Iron Maiden? I'm pretty sure she does." Kelly laughed a little.

"I know but," Jackie replied.

"Ok one more question and then I'll drop it. Do you think of my mom, Kylie, as a man or woman?"

Jackie said nothing. She kept slowly licking her ice cream cone as she thought about what Kelly asked. Without knowing what she knew, Jackie felt Kylie was all woman. She thought a little more. Knowing what she knew she knew one thing, Kylie Stevenson was a woman. It didn't matter what she had between her legs.

Jackie turned to Kelly. "You're right, I'm being stupid. Chalk it up to a blonde moment." She slightly smiled. "But promise me one thing, babe."

"What's that?" Kelly asked.

"That if I start doubting myself, you'll be there."

"That's something you can always count on, sweetie." She reached over with her finger and flicked some ice cream off Jackie's nose. "There, much better."

****

That Night

The temperature hadn't dropped a bit by the time they got back to the apartment. They had spent some time just walking around the town. It seemed like a lot of people had the same idea. The weatherman had called for thunderstorms later that night but so far nothing had happened. Jackie left the windows open and the fan running but without a breeze, there wasn't much relief. Sleeping naked like she always did didn't help.

Kelly rolled over and looked at the clock. It said 12:45. She rolled onto her back and looked up at the ceiling. "It hasn't gotten any cooler," she thought. She heard a distant roll of thunder so she checked her phone. The weather app said storms might roll through in 2 hours. "That was too long."

Jackie was lying next to her, quietly sleeping. She had worked most of the sheet off of her with it covering the lower half. One leg was draped outside it. Her breasts were slowly rising and falling with each breath.

Kelly glanced over at her. "How is hell can she not think she's a woman? Just look at her." Jackie's reddish blonde hair framed her face and spread gently on her shoulders. Her breasts were large and firm. Her leg, outside of the sheets, was smooth and well formed. "And that's just the outside!"

She reached over and lightly pushed on Jackie's shoulder. It felt warm to the touch. Jackie stirred a little so Kelly pushed a little harder.

Jackie slowly opened her eyes. "What?" she asked groggily.

"I can't sleep," Kelly said, "It's too hot. Why don't you have AC?"

"It broke just before we went away. I forgot to tell Claire."

Kelly sighed, "Great!" She sat up and looked around. "Come on, I have an idea." She hopped out of bed. "Follow me."

Jackie got up and followed her to the kitchen. She had no idea what Kelly was thinking. When Kelly opened the door, Jackie asked in loud whisper, as if not wanting anyone else to hear, "Where are we going?"

"Just follow me." Kelly headed down the stairs.

Reaching the pool gate, she opened it. "This will cool us off."

Jackie grabbed her arm. "We can't. What if someone hears us?" She motioned towards the house.

"Then she can join us." Kelly slipped silently into the water. "Oh, sweetie, it feels heavenly."

Jackie looked around and slipped in. Kelly was right. It did feel heavenly.

Kelly floated by on her back. "This is great. I feel ten degrees cooler already!"

This was the third time Jackie had swum naked and each time it felt better and better. She could really get use to this.

Kelly came up behind her. She reached around Jackie and cupped both of her breasts. Jackie leaned back into Kelly and rested her head on Kelly's shoulders. "Mmmm, that feels nice," she sighed.

"Float on your back," Kelly whispered in Jackie's ear, "Relax, I got you."

Jackie hesitated and then slowly let her legs rise up. She began to feel a sense of lightness, of weightlessness, to her body. Kelly moved around the pool, holding Jackie, controlling her as she floated. She closed her eyes and sighed, "Mmmm, so good."

The lights in the pool were motion lights and they came on as soon as they entered the water. They cast a glow on the water, one that appeared unearthly, almost fantasy like. It created a sensual mood. Kelly holding Jackie's breasts only heightened the feeling.

Jackie rolled in the water and stopped floating. She looked Kelly in the face and then kissed her. It was a hard, passionate kiss. She opened her mouth and sucked Kelly's tongue into her mouth. Kelly's tongue willingly entered as she pressed her mouth against Jackie's. Jackie wrapped her legs around Kelly's hips. Kelly grabbed Jackie's ass and spread her cheeks apart causing Jackie to moan around Kelly's tongue.

Kelly carried Jackie into the shallow end of the pool and onto the concrete deck. She gently placed her on the lounge. Standing before her, Kelly then knelt between Jackie's legs. Taking Jackie's small, flaccid cock in her hand, she smiled. "Lie back, sweetie and let me take care of this." She began to fondle the small balls as she placed her mouth over the cock.

The feeling of a warm mouth sucking on her cock and fingers caressing her balls caused Jackie's cock to immediately grow and harden. Kelly's tongue swirled around the tip as she sucked the entire length. Jackie's hips began to move. "Oh fuck, baby, it feels so good," she moaned.

Kelly removed her mouth from the now erect cock. "Relax, sweetie, deep breaths, let it grow."

"Ok," Jackie nodded.

Kelly began to suck on the cock again. Alternately between hard and fast and soft and slow, she kept pushing Jackie closer to the edge. She knew what Jackie wanted as she spread her legs wider and lift her ass off the lounge. Kelly wet one of her fingers and began to press against Jackie's asshole. Jackie pushed against it, trying to take it in. Each time she did, Kelly pulled back, teasing her.

"Fuck my ass," Jackie pleaded.

Instead Kelly stopped sucking Jackie's cock and moved onto the lounge. Straddling the firm pulsing cock, she leaned forward. "No, sweetie, you're going to fuck my pussy!" she growled. She settled down on it and took in the entire length. She didn't move. "Feel it, sweetie, just take it slow." She looked Jackie directly in the face. "Enjoy it."

Jackie did as she was told. She relaxed and let the feeling grow. Kelly could sense as she got closer and would either slow down or stop completely. Each time the feeling grew stronger the closer Jackie got.

"Oh fuck, I don't think I can take any more." Jackie moaned, "Let me cum, Oh fuck!"

Kelly smiled. She was in control and the idea of it made her more excited. She wanted to come badly but she fought the feeling. She was letting it build inside her. She bent closer to Jackie. "You are so fuckin' hot fucking me," she whispered breathlessly. "I want your hot cum to fill my pussy!"

Jackie groaned loudly, "Oh God! Oh fuck!"

"You want to cum in my pussy, don't you?" Kelly whispered as she moved faster.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes, Kel!" Jackie moaned.

Kelly tweaked one of Jackie's nipples sending a burst of sensation through her. Jackie's head turned side to side as her hips moved uncontrollably. "Fuck! Fuck!" she repeated.

It was Kelly who could no longer hold back. She sat up and tossed her head back. She let out one long groan followed by "Oh fuck, I'm cummming! Fuck me, Jackie!"

Jackie's hips lifted from the lounge as she pushed her cock deep into Kelly's pussy. Feeling Kelly's pussy tighten and hearing her cries of lust, Jackie's cock exploded. She filled Kelly's pussy with her cum, much more than before. She screamed, "Oh my God!" as her cock continued to pump out her cum.

Both girls collapsed with Kelly falling onto Jackie. They were physically spent and could only whimper as they recovered. Kelly tried to stand but found her legs weak and rubbery so she remained lying on Jackie.

Gradually their breathing lessened and Kelly stood up. She took Jackie's hand and gingerly led her to the pool. They silently slid into the water but did not let go of each other. They let the water wash over themselves, refreshing their bodies.

Jackie leaned her head on Kelly's shoulders. "What just happened?"

"I don't know, sweetie but it was fantastic," Kelly quietly replied.

"The last two times we have made love have been so different, so much better," Jackie said softly.

"I know," Kelly smiled, "It's been just the two of us together." She lifted Jackie's head and kissed her. It wasn't like the first kiss of the night but it made Jackie moan from the feeling.

"Yes, just the two of us," Jackie replied and then kissed Kelly.

Little did they know that it wasn't just the two of them.

Claire was tossing and turning in her bed. It wasn't because of the heat because her AC was working just fine. It was because of what happened this afternoon by the pool. She couldn't get it out of her mind.

Kelly was certainly a different girl than Jackie. Jackie was always uncomfortable and hesitant around Claire when Claire was naked. It was as if Jackie was unsure what to do. Kelly right from the beginning, acted confident and sure. She came in, sat down, and removed her top without batting an eyelash. It was much the same way when her mother, Kylie, was here.

Claire sighed and squirmed in the bed when she thought about Kelly applying the lotion. She knew what she was doing and her hands felt so good. Kelly touched all the right spots making Claire wanting more.

In the end, Claire understood what Kelly was doing and the message was clear. Kelly felt Claire was teasing and playing with Jackie all the time. That it was game that two could play. Claire also came away knowing that Jackie was Kelly's girl and she would protect her.

The light from outside made Claire get out of bed. She walked over to the window to see that the pool lights were on and two people were moving around. The low hedge blocked some of the view but she could see it was Jackie and Kelly. She watched as Kelly carried Jackie from the pool and lay her down on the lounge. As they did, they disappeared behind the hedge.