A Surprising Development Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For what, sweetie?"

"Just for being you and there when I need you." Jackie kissed her again. This time deeply and with more passion. She slid her hand around and squeezed Kelly's ass.

"You can't get enough, can you?" Kelly said with a smile.

"Not of you!"

Kelly walked over to the lounge and reclined back on it. Throwing open her kimono and spreading her legs, she asking with an inviting voice, "Have you eaten breakfast yet?"

Jackie's eyes widened as she walked over to the lounge. She knelt between Kelly's legs. "Not yet, babe," she said lowering her head.

Kelly's pussy was puffy and swollen from last night's activity. Jackie inhaled her scent as her tongue tasted Kelly's wetness. Some of Jackie's own cum was still present and added to it. She pushed her tongue between the lips and licked.

Kelly arched her back. "Go slow, sweetie. Make it last," Kelly gasped as she placed her hand on the back of Jackie's head.

Jackie did as she was told, slowly licking and sucking on Kelly's hard clit. She also stuck her tongue deep inside, getting as much juices as she could. When Kelly's moans increased, Jackie increased her pace.

"Play with my ass!" Kelly pleaded.

Jackie inserted two fingers into Kelly's pussy making them wet. She used Kelly's own wetness as lube and rubbed the fingers around her asshole. Slowly she inserted one then the other finger.

"Oh fuck yes, sweetie!" Kelly moaned, "Fuck my ass."

Kelly's hips were moving faster and her moans became louder. Jackie increased her licking.

Kelly sat up and pressed her hand hard on Jackie's head, holding it in place. "I'm cumming!" she exclaimed loudly, "Oh fuck yes!" She lifted her legs over Jackie's shoulder, pinning her tight. "Oh fuck!"

As Kelly loosen her hold, Jackie raised her head. With her face shiny with Kelly's juices, she smiled. "All good?"

"Yes," she sighed, "How did you get so fuckin' good?"

"I guess I'm a natural," Jackie replied with a laugh.

Kelly swung her legs over to the side and sat up. She looked at Jackie's erection. A drop of pre-cum hung from the tip. "Follow me," she said taking Jackie by the hand. She led her over to the railing, dropping her kimono as she walked. Placing her elbows on the edge Kelly bent over and wiggled her ass towards Jackie. "You wanted sex in public, now's your chance, sweetie."

Jackie removed her kimono as she moved behind Kelly. She positioned the tip of her cock at Kelly's open pussy and pushed. It slid in easily. She held on to Kelly's hips and sighed.

She looked over the railing and out onto the lake. It was tranquil and serene. There were a few boats far out on the water but otherwise there was no one else near. The sun beat down on their bodies giving them a warm feeling.

Jackie glanced down at Kelly. Her hair had parted to each side revealing a smooth, tanned back. She held her waist tight, noticing the two dimples in Kelly's lower back. She withdrew slowly, watching her hard cock slid between Kelly's rounded ass cheeks. She pushed back in slowly.

"This feels amazing, babe," Jackie said with a sigh.

"Take your time, sweetie. It's just you and me."

Jackie closed her eyes. The feeling of Kelly's pussy around her cock felt exquisite. Each stroke sent a burst of ecstasy through her. It was unlike any lovemaking she had with Kelly. Her senses never felt more alive.

Kelly and she moved in perfect unison, almost as one. Both could feel the tension in their bodies growing, craving to cum, and fighting to hold back. This is what each one wanted. Both moaned in shear pleasure.

"Oh baby, it feels so fuckin' good!" Jackie exclaimed, "It's too good! Fuck!"

Kelly moved faster and Jackie kept pace. "That's it, sweetie, fuck me. Harder!" Kelly demanded. Her hands gripped tightly on the railing.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum, baby!" Jackie screamed.

"Cum with me!" Kelly moaned loudly, "Fuck me!"

When Jackie came, it was like no other. Her whole body seemed to explode. She closed her eyes and saw stars and a flash of red. "Ohhh!" was all she could say.

Kelly slammed her ass against Jackie, trying to take in as much of Jackie's cock as possible. The force of her orgasm made her body tremble. If Jackie didn't hold her, she felt she would collapse. She groaned loudly, "Oh my God! Fuck!"

Neither girl spoke or moved for the next few minutes. Jackie finally moved, allowing her shrinking cock to fall from Kelly's pussy. It was followed by a trail of her cum, dripping onto the deck. She staggered back and sat heavily onto a chair. Kelly remained leaning over the railing, her head in her arms.

"Holy fuck, Kel," Jackie said slowly, "What just happened?"

Kelly replied without moving. "I don't know but it was wonderful. You know that song with the lines, 'Faster, faster, the lights are turning red?' Well, I think I saw red!"

Jackie gave a small laugh. "I think I did too. I know I saw stars!"

Kelly walked gingerly over to Jackie. Placing her hands on Jackie's knees, she leaned over and kissed her. "Thank you. That was the best I ever had." She kissed her again.

Jackie smiled. "You know I think we are made for each other."

****

A Relaxing Afternoon

Lindsay slept much later that morning and by the time she awoke, it was almost noon. Kelly and Jackie were already sun bathing down on the dock when she finally made her appearance.

"It's about time, sleepy head," Jackie yelled to her.

"I'm sorry," she said falling into a chair, "You shouldn't have let me sleep that long."

"That's ok, you must have been tired from that workout," Kelly laughed.

"Very funny," Lindsay said, sticking out her tongue. "It being your last day, I thought I'd show you around or do you just want to hang out here?"

Jackie looked at Kelly. "How about we just hang out. I really love it here."

"Just one thing, Lin," Kelly added, "Can we get some lunch? I'm famished."

The girls sat around the table, eating their lunch. They went to a local sub shop and got some sandwiches, which they returned with to the boathouse to eat. The day was warmer than yesterday but a slight breeze made it bearable. All three were topless, trying to get as much sun as possible.

"Only about 2 1/2 weeks left before we go back to school. It won't be long," Jackie said.

"I can't wait," Lindsay added, "I really missed you guys."

Kelly laughed, "You don't need to tell us that! I'm a little sore right now."

Jackie laughed too. "Me too!"

"Hey don't laugh," Lindsay said with a pout. "It's been almost all summer that I've gone without! It's all your fault, anyway."

"Our fault? How is it?" Jackie demanded to know.

"It's because you are so damn good!"

"Hey girls," a voice from the upper deck called. It was Lindsay's mom.

Kelly and Jackie scrambled to cover up.

"Don't bother," she said, leaning over the railing, "I've seen them before. If you seen two, you've seen them all!" She laughed.

"Yes, mom," Lindsay answered back, "What do you want?"

"I was wondering if you would like to come for dinner? Just burgers on the grill, salad, and chips. Your father and I would like to meet your friends."

Lindsay looked at Kelly and Jackie and then yelled up to her mom. "Sure, what time?"

"About 6:30, when your father gets home." Her mom replied, "See you then and don't get too much sun." She waved and turned away.

"Your mom seems pretty chill," Jackie said.

"She is, usually," Lindsay replied, "My dad, not so much but he's ok."

"How does he feel about you living with us?" Kelly asked.

"He's good with it. He likes the idea of sharing the cost."

Jackie leaned closer. "And sharing other things?"

Lindsay smiled back. "I'm not sure he thinks those things about his little girl!" She laughed.

They finished eating and then moved onto the dock. Even though it was mid-afternoon, there was no one out on the lake.

"I told you, it's quiet out here until the weekend."

As the other spread out their towels to lie down, Jackie stepped off the dock to the small beach area along side it. She stuck her foot in the water. It felt cold at first but she quickly got use to it. She thought about last night. It was the first time she ever skinny-dipped. Kelly was right. The water somehow felt different when she did. It was daring and in some way naughty. She looked around. Taking a deep breath, she untied her bikini bottom and let it fall to her feet. The sun felt extra good on her naked body. She took a few steps until the water reached her knees. "Here goes," she thought. With that she dove in.

Her head broke the water and after the initial coolness, the water felt fine. She treaded water, just enjoying the sensations. It actually began to feel very sensual. She mentally kicked herself for never trying it before. She moved a little closer inshore so her feet could touch the bottom. This exposed her shoulders and the top of her breasts. The combination of the sun's warmth and water's coolness felt tremendous. She closed her eyes.

"Jackie, why you little daredevil!" Kelly yelled to her, "You're a naughty girl!"

Stripping off her bottoms, Kelly dove in. She surfaced and swam over. She gave Jackie a quick kiss. "It feels better in the daytime, doesn't it?" She leaned back and slowly drifted away. "It feels heavenly."

There was a splash as Lindsay joined them. "It gives you a sense of freedom doesn't it?"

Jackie couldn't disagree but after about 10 minutes, she started to get a little cold. Standing on the beach, she looked down. "Holy shit!" she said out loud. It was true, shrinkage did happen! She began to laugh.

The sun quickly warmed their bodies as they reclined on the dock. Between the water and the sun, Jackie felt refreshed and re-energized.

"I have a suggestion to make," she said, "No more rum straight from the bottle!"

"I agree wholeheartedly," Kelly added, "Whose idea was it in the first place?" She looked over at Lindsay.

"I read rum goes well with chocolate and we were having s'mores," Lindsay said pleading her case.

"It doesn't matter. Wine, sangria, ok but no straight stuff!" Jackie said matter of factly.

****

Dinner with the Parents

"Mom," Lindsay said introducing her two friends, "This is Jackie Morgan and Kelly Stevenson. They will be my roommates this year."

"Please to meet you, Mrs. Logan," Jackie said.

"Oh for heaven's sake, call me Betty,"

Lindsay's mom looked to be the same age as Kelly's mom, Kylie. She stood about 5'4" with mousey brown hair and hazel eyes. When she smiled, there was something about it that made Jackie feel that Betty Logan knew how to make one feel right at home.

Lindsay pointed over to the man by the grill. "That's my dad over there."

He gave a short little wave back.

"Would you girls like something to drink? Beer? Wine? Soda?" Betty asked.

All three agreed to a glass of wine and when Betty poured them a glass she explained, "New York wine, made right here in Ithaca. This is iced wine. You might find it a little sweeter than others."

Jackie took a sip. It was better than the German wines she tasted during that weekend. Perhaps a little too good as she might drink it like grape juice!

"Lindsay said you were on the swim team together," Betty said.

"Yes, I've been swimming on a team since I was eight," Kelly replied.

"How about you, Jackie? Do you swim?"

"Not very well," Jackie said with a smile, "Ask either one of them."

The conversation turned to swimming as Betty revealed she swim on a team up through high school. Jackie felt a little left out so she walked over to Mr. Logan who was standing by the grill. The ball game was on the radio.

"Hi, Mr. Logan," she said, "I'm Jackie."

"Hi, Jackie," he responded, "No need to call me Mr. Logan. That's my father. Call me Jerry."

There was an uneasy silence. Jackie spoke up. "Who's playing?"

The Yanks and the Tigers," Jerry replied.

"Think they will repeat?" Jackie asked, "They have a lot of injuries this year."

Jerry looked at her in surprise. "Yes, they have. Aren't you from New England? A damn Red Sox fan!"

Jackie laughed. "Not me! Yankees all the way. Everyone else in my family is a Sox fan."

Jerry took an instant warming to this young lady. "Did you play ball? I mean, softball?"

Jackie thought for a moment. "Yes, I was a centerfielder until sophomore year in high school. Good glove, no hit." It wasn't a lie. It just wasn't softball.

The two began talking about baseball and other topics entered their conversation. At one point, Jackie laughed at what Jerry said.

Betty looked over and turned to Lindsay, "It looks like Jackie is making a good impression on your dad. He usually doesn't talk that much to your friends."

Jerry, carrying the tray of hamburgers, and Jackie returned to the group. Setting the tray down on the table, Jerry announced, "Dig in. There is plenty to go around."

As the girls took the food they wanted, Jerry whispered to Betty, "I like that one!" pointing to Jackie.

Good food, good wine, good conversation, and great friends. It was all one could ask for on their last night in Ithaca. Kelly looked across the deck and saw Jackie laughing and having a good time. She smiled, thinking back on where they were when this all started. Jackie had come so far. The more woman she became, the more she developed as a person. She was more outgoing, confident, and sure of herself. Looking at her, no one would ever know what was behind the jean shorts and peasant blouse. Kelly smiled again. Jackie was more girlie than Lindsay or her. Not a sissy, but a real woman.

Kelly knew that at times Jackie had had some insecurities and doubts but Kelly knew that with her support, Jackie would overcome them. Sometimes a little push was needed, other a firm hand, but there were those times when love and tenderness was what was needed.

Jackie looked over at Kelly and gave her a quizzical look. Kelly just raised her glass and smiled.

As the sun went down, Betty brought out a small cake. "I thought we could celebrate what is a beautiful ending to a great summer. It won't be long before you three will be headed back to school."

She cut the cake and handed out the slices. Jackie walked over to Kelly. "What were you smiling about?" she asked.

"You. Us being together. That's all."

Jackie slipped her arm between Kelly's arms and pulled her close. "Thanks, it makes me feel good."

The girls helped clean up and when it was all done, Lindsay announced that it was a traditional at her house to play a grand game of UNO. With that Mr. Logan took his leave. "My cue to go," he said, "Jackie, I'll let you know if the Yankees win!"

The foursome settled in for a cutthroat game. Betty filled everyone's glass and finished off the second bottle. It was ruthless from the start.

"Draw four, Jackie!" she said throwing down the card.

"All right, so that's how we play," Jackie said vowing vengeance.

The game flowed back and forth with no one gaining an advantage. The laughter and banter was infectious. The time flew by and it was close to midnight when Betty cried out, "UNO!"

"You need to stop her, Jackie," Kelly begged.

Jackie smiled and shook her head. "Nope!"

Betty threw down her last card. "Finally! I win." She raised her glass. "To a great time!"

The girls raised theirs high.

****

The Last Night

"I don't want you to go," Lindsay said as she climbed into bed.

"It won't be that long," Jackie said giving her a hug. "2, 2 1/2 weeks tops."

"I know but you are so far away." Lindsay cuddled up closer. "It's not just the sex, you know, it's everything."

"I know," Kelly said climbing the other side. "We have a great time being together. We just get along so well."

"Just think, we'll have a whole together this time," Jackie added. "We might drive each other nuts, you know."

Lindsay reached down and fondled Jackie's balls.

Jackie sighed and then said, "I wasn't thinking of those nuts."

"I know," Lindsay sighed, "It just feels so good." She kept playing with Jackie's balls.

Jackie couldn't argue, as her cock grew harder.

Kelly leaned across Jackie. She cupped Lindsay's face and tenderly kissed it. "Take it slow, Lin."

Lindsay nodded and straddled Jackie. Keeping her hand on Jackie's cock, she rubbed between her pussy lips. She slipped it inside her and sank onto it, taking it all in. As she hit bottom, she sighed, "So good." She began to move up and down, with each down stroke making her moan.

Kelly kissed Jackie and then whispered, "Relax, just go with the feeling." She began to suck on one of Jackie's breasts.

The feeling built gently for the two girls. Kelly kept sucking on Jackie's breast while with her other hand; she found Lindsay's clit. She began to stroke it between her two fingers.

It was like Kelly was controlling the girls' feeling. She replaced her mouth on Jackie's breast with her hand and pinched the nipple. All the while she softly talked them. They followed her directions as if hypnotized by the feelings. They began to moan louder.

"That's it," Kelly whispered, "Go with the feeling. Feel it."

It was exquisite. Jackie's whole body began to tingle as she could feel the sensation build. For Lindsay, the feeling spread from her pussy outward, making her ride Jackie's cock faster. She grabbed her breasts and crushed them in her hands. "Oh fuck!" she groaned loudly.

Kelly increased her stroking of Lindsay's clit. "That's it, baby, let it go!"

Jackie felt Lindsay's pussy tighten around her cock. It as if it was gripped in a velvet glove. She wanted to cum but instead the pressure grew.

Lindsay had thrown her head back and was running her fingers through her hair. She mumbled, "So good" over and over.

Suddenly it all was released, sweeping over her. She leaned forward and screamed out, "Oh my fuckin' God, I'm cumming!" Her hips moved quickly, seemingly beyond her control. Her pussy clamped around Jackie's hard cock.

That was all Jackie needed. She grabbed Lindsay's hips and headed them down as she lifted her own off the bed. She buried her cock deep inside Lindsay as she came. Her eyes wide open, she groaned loudly, "Oh fuck, Oh fuck!"

The girls' orgasms lasted for seemingly some time. From its height it slowly washed over them as in one continuous wave. As Lindsay collapsed on top of Jackie, Jackie wrapped her arms around her. Kelly snuggled up close to both of them and hugged them.

As Jackie recovered, she looked at Kelly. "You didn't..."

Kelly put a finger to Jackie's lip. "It's alright. I'm good." With that she pulled the sheet over them.

****

The Ride Home

The car sped down the NY Thruway, headed for the Berkshires and home. It had been a great couple of days for the two girls. It was relaxing and they got to see a beautiful part of the country neither had ever seen. Jackie discovered skinny-dipping and found she really like it. She was able to clear her mind and refocus on what was important.

"Do you think Lindsay will be ok?" Jackie asked, "She seemed upset about our leaving."

"She'll be fine," Kelly answered, "It is good that there is such a short time till we go back to school."

Jackie smiled as she looked out the window. She quietly said, "How ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm after they've seen Paree?"

"What did you say, sweetie?"

"Oh, nothing, just a little diddy from World War I," Jackie answered.

The ride continued to go quickly. As they crossed into Massachusetts, Kelly brought an interesting question. "So what are you going to do about Claire?"

"I don't know," Jackie answered, "Lindsay said go for it and see how far it goes. What do you think?"

"That's really up to you, sweetie," Kelly replied, " It seems that your libido is really up and you're a little confused about it. I mean you got turned on by a married man and then by a stranger in a nightclub. The sex this weekend was really hot. Thinking about Claire is bothering you."