A Surprising Development Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire's imagination took over as she pictured what was occurring out of her view. She switched off the noisy AC and opened the window. She could faintly hear the voices from the pool.

She slipped her hand under her nightshirt. She began to play with her one breast, pinching the nipple and making it hard. A jolt of excitement went straight to her pussy, making her legs buckle for a second. She moaned slightly and leaned against the sill. She wishing she could see more.

As an answer to her wish, Kelly appeared. Claire could only see her from the waist up and Kelly looked to sitting in Jackie's lap. Kelly began to move up and down. Claire could see Kelly talking but couldn't make out any words, just sounds.

The sounds turned to moans as Claire listened. Her pussy began to throb so she move her other hand into her panties. Her pussy was wet and swollen, begging to be touched. As she watched Kelly's breasts bounce as she moved up and down, Claire's finger found her clit. She let out a low groan.

Her fingers matched Kelly's movement. When Kelly slowed, so did Claire. She was letting Kelly tease her as before but it felt so good. Kelly began to move faster and so did Claire's fingers. She was close to cumming but she waited. When Kelly threw her head back, Claire could clearly hear her cry out. It was then that Claire's own orgasm swept over her. "Oh fuck!" she groaned loudly, "Oh fuck!"

Claire's head rested against the windowpane. Her body trembled and her legs felt weak. She continued to watch as the two girls descended into the pool and disappeared from her sight. She removed her hand from her panties and found it soaked with her cum. She licked them. "Fuck," she thought, "that was amazing."

She fell back onto bed thinking how she could get both girls into her bed.

****

The Next Morning

Jackie woke refreshed and ready for the day. As predicted, the thunderstorms came through last night and swept away the heat and humidity. She got up before Kelly, showered, and got dressed for work. She was finishing up making breakfast when Kelly stumbled in.

"Morning, Kel" she said cheerfully, "I made some eggs and bacon. Even have some orange juice."

"How can you be so cheerfully in the morning, sweetie?" Kelly mumbled as she sat down.

"It's a beautiful day, I slept like a baby and woke up next to you. Why shouldn't I be?" She set the plate and glass down on the table.

"Putting it that way I can't disagree." Kelly took a sip of her juice. "Now, are you going to be ok till we get back to school?"

Jackie sat down across from her. "Yes, I'll be fine. I'm a big girl."

Kelly smiled. "That's what I'm afraid of but I'm happy you realize that, sweetie."

"It's all because of you."

Jackie waved to Kelly as she backed down the driveway. As she turned she saw Claire standing on her deck. "Beautiful morning, Claire," she said with a smile.

"Yes, Jackie, much better than yesterday. Sleep well?"

"Like a baby, Claire!"

Claire nodded and smiled. "I bet you did!"