A Surprising Text Ch. 02

Story Info
Shawn and Maddie fuck for the first time.
1.6k words
4.19
4.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is all a true story and all of this was written exactly as I remembered.

2nd Note: If you don't like this, just don't read it.

*******

I woke up the next day, convinced it was all a dream. I checked my camera roll and saw the picture of me and Maddie together making a heart with our hands. I went into my texts and texted Maddie.

"Good morning, beautiful." It took her an hour or so to respond, mainly because she sleeps so late.

"Good morning, my handsome boy. You doing anything today?"

"Not that I know of, why?"

"Want to come over to my place again?"

"Sure, what time?"

"I think 12:00 or so, I have my therapy at 4:00 later," Maddie replied.

"Okayyy, I'll see you then." It was 10:00 so I had time. The rest of my day was uneventful and soon enough, I was at her knocking at her door.

"Ahh, hi Shawn!" Maddie's mom said.

"Hi, Ms. Moncada."

"Mom, I told you not to answer the door if it's for me," I heard Maddie shout across the house. Maddie soon appeared.

"Hey, Shawn. Let's go to my room." I followed her to the room and the second she closed the door, we started to make out. At some point, we were making out and she was on top of me, and my hand accidentally grazed her pussy.

"Shit, sorry," I said.

"It's fine, you can touch me anywhere you want." Maddie said.

"Hmm anywhere? So, what if I did this?" I said and grabbed her boobs.

"As I said, anywhere you want." Maddie said and started into my eyes. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to me and we made out. I pulled up her shirt and took off her bra and her perfect tits bounced out. I remembered she said that they were a c-cup. Maddie leaned back and I punched a nipple and she moaned. I took one of her tits into my mouth and sucked on the nipple making her moan more.

"Mmm, yes, Shawn," Maddie moaned. I slowly slid my other hand down to her clothed pussy.

"Wait, let me get in a better position," Maddie said, got up, slid off her pants, and sat back down. She spread her legs to reveal her panty-covered pussy. She curled a finger at me, an obvious sign.

"I've never eaten anyone out before," I said.

"That's okay, I'll tell you what to do," Maddie said.

I went flat on my stomach and moved her panties out of the way, seeing my first pussy, aside from the internet. It was perfect and I used my thumbs to open her up and saw her pink pussy. I was scared to eat her out but Maddie reassured me. I stuck my tongue out and touched her clit and Maddie moaned.

I put my hands on the inner part of her thighs and got her legs over my shoulders and moved my head forward, taking her pussy in my mouth, tongue dancing on her clit.

Maddie moaned louder, grabbing the sheets on the bed. I felt her clit get hard so I flicked my tongue over it and Maddie moaned.

I moved my mouth down and put my tongue in her and she gasped.

"Yes, Shawn," she said. I moved my tongue in and out of her pussy and Maddie was moaning loudly, now grabbing my hair.

I pulled out and put my fingers to work. I slid a second finger in and she let out a loud gasp and bucked her hips.

"Ohhh god, I'm going to cum, Shawn!" Maddie screamed. Her hips started bucking more and her breathing got heavier. Her whole body started to tense and her grip on the sheets got tighter.

Then she came. I was surprised I was able to make her cum, I knew most guys couldn't even get a girl off with their dick.

"Oh my fucking god, Shawn, that was amazing." Maddie said and started to kiss me again. My mind went back to an argument I was having with one of my lesbian friends, Lily. She was saying that I wouldn't be able to get a girl off without using my dick. And look where I was now. While we were kissing, Maddie moved her hand down and started to rub my dick through my pants.

"Take these off," Maddie said. Immediately, I slid off my pants and my erect dick shot out.

"Mmm, your big, easily the biggest I've had. How big?" Maddie asked.

"Seven and a half," I said.

Maddie spit into her hand and started to stroke my dick. Mmm, this feels so much better then my own hand, I thought. She stroked me for a little before opening her mouth and starting to suck.

"Holy shit, Maddie, this feels amazing," I said. I felt like I was in heaven. Her mouth going up and down on my dick felt amazing. I had only jerked off to the thought of Maddie giving me a blowjob and never expected it to happen.

"I'm sorry I last so long," I said as I felt bad that she was putting so much effort in.

"That's good, that'll be helpful when we get to the main course," she said and went back to sucking. Maybe 10 or so minutes later, I felt my orgasm approaching.

"Mm, Maddie, I'm getting close," I moaned. She took my dick out of her mouth and started to stroke fast.

"I'm cumming," I said and started squirting cum. I shot out 7 large ropes of cum, one of the ropes landing on Maddie's boobs and the other landing on my stomach.

"Damnnn, you cum a lot," Maddie exclaimed.

"Yeah, didn't know I could cum this much," I said. Maddie got up and bent over to grab a towel to wipe up my cum, and I could see her thick ass and perfect pussy. I had started to go soft, but as soon as I saw that view, I was rock hard again. Maddie looked over and saw I was hard again.

"You're ready? Already?"

"Yeah, I guess that's what porn does to the body." I said.

"Well then, I'm thankful to porn." Maddie said and straddled my dick. In her hand was a blue unopened condom. She tried to rip it open with her teeth but failed on the first try. I was about to laugh but her eyes were shooting daggers at me. The second attempt worked and she slid the condom over my cock.

"You ready?" Maddie asked.

"Yep," I said and Maddie pushed my dick in her pussy.

"Holy fuck, you're so biggg," Maddie moaned and started to bounce up and down on my dick. I had never felt anything like this before, it all felt so amazing. I had never been in anything close to this tight pussy. She started to tighten up, like she was going to cum. I thought that was impossible since we just started.

"Oh my goddd, I'm going to cum already," Maddie moaned.

"You're not faking it, right?" I asked. I heard numerous stories about girls faking their own orgasms to satisfy the guys.

"Never, I'm never going to fake anything when it comes to you," Maddie said.

"I'm going to cummm," Maddie gasped as she rubbed her clit.

I felt her pussy squeeze down on my dick and she came. She started to breath heavily. I flipped over so that we were in the missionary position. I wanted to be able to see her face as I fucked her. I slowly pushed my dick back in.

"Fuck, that was amazing. You're so deep in me," Maddie moaned. I smiled.

"Yeah, it's a surprise. I didn't realize that it would be this tight," I said. I started to slowly push my dick in and out of her pussy. She started to kiss my chest and flick my nipples.

"You're gonna make me cum again, are you?" she asked.

"Of course, always for you, babe."

"Suck my tits and play with my pussy," she said and I obeyed.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum again," Maddie said. I reached my hand around and started rubbing her clit. I could feel her pussy tighten up again. I stopped rubbing her clit to continue to fuck her.

"You're so fucking tight," I moaned. Maddie knew what I meant and moaned loudly.

"Fuck, I'm cummmiiinnnnggggg," Maddie moaned. She let out a scream and moaned even louder. I saw a drop of her juices run down my dick. I tried not to moan at the same time but it just came out. I continued to fuck Maddie's pussy and she just kept cumming. She continued to squeeze my dick with her pussy, making me even harder.

"Fuck yeah," I groaned as I fucked her harder. I watched Maddie's face as I fucked her.

"Ohh, are you getting close? Are you going to fill up the condom with your cum?" Maddie moaned.

"Yeah, I want it all in me," I moaned as I fucked her. I felt the cum rising in me. I closed my eyes and continued to fuck Maddie's pussy. I kept thrusting but only lasted for about a minute before I started to shoot into the condom. I held it in for as long as I could and once I pulled out and too off the condom, Maddie licked me clean.

"Maddie, you're so incredible," I said. Maddie smiled and kissed me.

"You're amazing, too, Shawn," she replied and we laid there holding each other.