A Surprising Visit Leads to More Ch. 04

Story Info
The morning after.
1.1k words
4.8
930
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All of the following characters are over 18.

The sun's about to rise as I wake up. I notice that the collar and leash are still around my neck, and I reach for it to at least get rid of the leash. I detach it and throw it to the side. The collar can stay for a while longer.

You're still lying on top of me, my legs still wrapped around your waist. You head rests on my chest and your cock is still buried inside of me. It's semi hard again and I begin to caress your hair. You moan softly in your sleep, reach for my breasts and surround them with your big hands. I wiggle my hips, and I notice that your cock grows harder inside of me. Your fingers find my nipples and you twist them.

You're slowly waking up, your eyes still closed but when you turn your head and lean forward to suck on my left nipple, I know that you're fully aware of what you're doing. I arch my back and dig my nails into your head to keep it in place. You bite my nipple, nibble on them, before you begin to thrust back and forth slowly.

I close my eyes, press my head into the pillow. I tilt my pelvis to give you even more access and the tip of your cock is reaching the point inside of me that lets me see stars. I whimper and pull your head off my tits to press my lips onto yours.

Your tongue slides into my mouth and begins to dance with mine. Your hands are back to twist and pinch both of my nipples and your thrusts increase in speed and strength. One hand leaves my breasts as you lean back, pulling your mouth off mine. Your hand slides down to my leg and you reach for my calve, pushing my leg up until it leans against your chest.

The new position lets you fuck me so much deeper than before. Your eyes are locked to mine as you do the same with the other leg. You wrap one arm around them and increase speed. You fuck me deep and hit my g-spot with every thrust. My hand slides down between my legs and I begin to play with my sensitive clit. Loud moans slip out of my mouth, and I shoot you a pleading look.

You shake your head, denying me my release for the moment and my eyes widen. I whimper and let my pussy cramp purposely around you. Your eyes tighten but the smirk on your face gives you away. You dig your teeth into my calve, not in a painful way, but in a markable one and it lets me whimper for more.

"Pinch your nipples like a good girl, Baby," you mumble, and I obey. I lift my chest with the first pinch, my other hand still on my clit. It's almost too much. I squeeze your cock with my dripping wet cunt, and you dig your teeth back into my flesh.

"Please," I plead. Another shake of your head. My orgasm is so close that I need to take my hand off my wet center and as you notice you shoot me a warning look. Your eyebrow raises as you're gesturing me to continue to please myself. My eyes roll back as I slide my hand back between my legs. "Daddy," I whimper, "Please!" I chant your name with every thrust of yours and I can't keep myself from coming anymore.

With the first cramps of my pussy, you increase speed and strength even more. "Come, Pumpkin. Come on Daddys cock. Be a good girl and come with me," you growl out and the first shots of your load finds its way inside of me. I howl out your name as I tighten around you, and you spread your semen inside of my body.

We're breathing heavily calming down after these intense orgasms. You let go off my legs and kiss me softly. "Good morning," you giggle against my lips, caressing my cheek with your fingers. I lean against your hand and close my eyes, enjoying the satisfaction for a little while longer. You pull yourself out of me and reach down between my legs. A finger slips inside, and I bite my lip. A second finger follows, and you curl them inside, hitting that sweet spot inside. Your thumb finds my clit and rubs it. Hitting my g-spot with every curl, you have me close in seconds. I wiggle my hips, grind on your hand as I chant out your name, shooting you a pleading look.

"Give it to me," you whisper into my ear, and I burst on your fingers. I'm riding the waves of my orgasm until my head falls back into the pillows, you don't stop to torture that sensitive spot inside of me. "Good girl. That's my girl. Mine," you whisper, and kiss my cheek. You pull your fingers out of me and rub them over my upper lips. My mouth flies open, and you shove them inside. I suck on them, lick them clean, and enjoy the taste of your semen and my juices. "Don't we taste good together, Pumpkin?", you ask, pulling your fingers out, before leaning forward to taste it yourself.

You kiss me deeply, devour my mouth and when you lean back, I need a moment to catch my breath. Your fingers play with the pendant on my collar. "You kept it," I say. "I mean, obviously you did. May I ask why?"

"You're mine," you say as if it would explain everything before clapping my cheek and getting up. I shamelessly stare at your butt as you walk up to the bathroom. You turn your head and wink at me before closing the door. I smirk, shake my head and my head falls back onto the pillow.

My fingers wrapped around the pendant, I get up and reach for my dress. Dressed again, I reach for the lock of the collar and take it off. I place it on the nightstand and let my glance wander through the room to find my shoes. Spotting them on the other side of the bed, I take them and walk down the stairs.

I reach for my phone and order an uber. Just in the moment it pulls up at your house your head shows up on top of the stairs. "You're going?" you ask, and I nod. "Until next time?" the look on your face is pleading.

"You gonna have to catch me first, Daddy," I giggle and slip through the front door. The phone in my hand beeps and the incoming message makes me smile brightly.

Daddy: "Bet."