A Surrogate for Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a look of faux disapproval, Emily took the flimsy garment to the dressing booth to humor Kirk. A few moments later, Kirk heard Emily calling to him, "Kirk, I can't go out there like this. Come in and take a look."

Kirk practically stumbled past the rack to the dressing area where he found Emily peeking through the door of her stall. Kirk stepped in and closed the door behind him.

"Jesus!!! Emily, Baby!!" Emily stood at the full-length mirror suspiciously viewing her image, "I can't wear something like this, Kirk! Look!!"

Kirk, indeed, did look. The dress fit Emily perfectly. The thin material was tied at the back of her neck. The front crisscrossed at her waist to reveal serious cleavage. Kirk could see the inner half of each white standard bra cup covering her grade-A breasts and Emily's front was revealed down below her navel to the waistline of her white panties. In the back, the wrap scooped deeply to reveal Emily's entire back from her neck where the material tied together, down to just above the sweet dimples above each round buttock. The wrap-around hem reached mid-thigh where it formed a V that opened up three inches below the gusset of her panties.

"Kirk, I can't wear this."

Kirk, drooling, replied, "It's perfect!! Please??? For...uh...meeee???"

"But I'll be so embarrassed to wear something like this in public! Obviously, it's made to be worn with no bra! Baaabe!!..." She whined.

Emily could see that Kirk was going crazy over this skimpy dress, "Okay, Mr. Kirk Perryman. Just for you and just once, okay?"

"Yay!!! See you at the counter!" Kirk hurried to the checkout while Emily composed herself and got dressed. Driving home, Kirk excitedly informed Emily that they would go out tonight for drinks and maybe a little dancing. Kirk NEVER danced. Emily could see that this was really turning Kirk on, so she began to feel the mood a little. Three o'clock at home, while Kirk was puttering around in his home office, Emily closed and locked the door to the bedroom suite, stripped, and slipped into a nice soothing bubble bath. The tension washed away from her body as she treated herself to the invigorating warm suds. Her pendulous breasts rose and floated to bobble about slightly at the water's surface. Tiny bubbles covered her one inch, slightly darker areolae, popping and fizzing around the raised, bumpy surface that surrounded her hard, dark pink, half-inch nipples. The rough tips of the nipples began to harden further from the effect of the popping bubbles and the sensitive nubs extended slowly as Emily's mind wandered and entered a partial alpha state. She closed her eyes.

Jack. What a beautiful man and a good friend Jack Moreno was. Emily thought about him, picturing his tall, athletic physique, his gorgeous face and warm, deep brown eyes, those big, sensual hands. She giggled as she imagined him with a thin, tiny 4-inch dick. "Oh, my Goodness, Emily," she grinned to herself, "the picture was fine until you got to the dick. Eeeeuuw..." Emily sighed and luxuriated in her bath, eventually startled by Kirk calling from the hallway, "Hey, Babe! Are you alive?"

"I'll be out in a minute!"

"Good! I want you to be ready to go by six!"

Emily stood up out of the warm water, stepped out, and gingerly toweled herself dry. Wrapping a towel around her generous head of damp hair, Emily stepped to the full-length mirror in the bedroom to study her body from top to bottom. Continuing to dry her body with the big, soft towel, Emily nudged the towel under each full breast, feeling the significant weight of each creamy, soft globe. The towel brushed lightly across her sensitive nipples making them swell even further. Emily stared at her body in the mirror. It really was beautiful and sexy, she had to admit. She moved to the vanity, picked up the hairdryer and finished off her long, full, thick dark auburn hair. Her breasts jiggled and swayed with the movements of her uplifted arms, those super sensitive nipples aimed slightly up, craving attention. Yes, she was actually sexy. Sexual? Maybe not at this point, but...

Also, come to think of it, her period was about due, probably in a couple days. That's why her pussy was starting to swell a bit. Her periods remained exactly regular even though she was off the pill. She was glad they were doing the town this evening rather than the first of the week. Emily looked at the new dress hanging on the closet door. Pulling a dresser drawer open, Emily looked for an appropriate pair of panties to wear and chose a standard style, full black number that shouldn't be too visible through the slightly transparent cobalt blue wrap and the pantie's waist was low enough to span at the lower end of her tail bone. They were the sexiest panties she owned without getting into the area of lingerie. Pulling them on, Emily then took the dress from the hanger and, carefully taking the delicate upper ends of material, she reached behind her long neck and tied the ends together. The flimsy material flowed from her neck, over her clavicles to barely cover her bare breasts. The neckline, if you could call it that, ended about two inches each side of the nipples revealing her full cleavage. The outside edges of the material covering her breasts revealed the side bulges of her full breasts along with her ribs down to her hip bones. The "neckline" plunged to just above her mound of Venus! "My God! I'm practically naked!" She could see her stiff nipples fighting for attention through the soft, extremely thin material. Emily turned to look over her shoulder in the mirror at the back. The cowl dropped down to reveal almost the top of her beautifully rounded globes. She could see the beginnings of the dimples just above each globe. The black panty's waistband peeked out just above the scoop, so she reached back and lowered the waistband just enough for it to disappear.

Not one to ever wear itchy stockings, Emily inspected her tan, shiny, smooth, nicely muscled legs that stretched forever from the mid-thigh dress hem. She stepped into her five-inch heels and continued the inspection. "Not bad. I wish the opening upside down 'V' of the hem in the front didn't reveal so much thigh...almost all the way up to the crotch of my panties. At least those panties are black and it should be fairly dark at the night club." Makeup time at the vanity. Emily's blue eyes looked radiant and sensual with the expert, soft makeup she applied. Very little lip gloss. Kirk didn't like lipstick usually, but Emily chose a very subtle natural gloss for the evening.

A voice from downstairs, "It's five-thirty, Babe!" Let's go!"

"Coming!", Emily replied as she grabbed a little clutch purse. She walked down to the entry hall where Kirk stood waiting in his tan khakis and rumpled white golf shirt with the little alligator. Emily guessed it was his best outfit for the evening.

"Oh. My. Gawd, BAY-bee!!!", Kirk blabbered, seeing his wife's ample soft, jiggling breasts exposed to almost the nipples as she descended the stairs to the foyer. "Turn around, Baby! Let me see the rest," Kirk excitedly squeeked. Emily slowly held her arms a little away from her hips, turned and displayed the back of her thin, cobalt blue, silky, almost see-through cocktail dress. The scoop down the nude back to her tailbone almost caused a little tingle in the small head of Kirk's little dick.

"Emily, that won't do."

"What won't do, Kirk?"

"I can see your panty line right through your dress. Actually, I see the top of your panties! Can't have that. Lose the panties, please. No panty line!!"

"What????? I can't do that!!!! I'm exposed enough already!!!"

"Baaay-abe........." Kirk whined and appeared to be getting to the point where he would have to put his deck-shoed foot down.

Emily glared at him over her shoulder for a minute. Under Kirk's khakis and tighty whities, a dick tingle grew an infinitesimal amount. Realizing she couldn't win this battle, Emily reached under and up the front V-hem of her dress and slipped her black panties down over her hips, down her thighs and off her high heels, dropping the panties to the floor of the entry. Kirk watched as Emily stooped to remove the offending material. Kirk could clearly see the side bulge of her braless left breast and her nakedness from armpit to hip bone. Her breasts swayed a bit. Kirk drooled and enjoyed an even more insistent tingle.

"Let's go, Mister. I hope you're happy. Let's get this over with." Emily couldn't believe she was going out in public practically naked. Her braless breasts were very prominent as they swayed and jiggled with her slightest movement. Her swollen nipples were the only things covered by the flimsy three inches of material swooping down to cross below her navel. She reached back to touch her lower back and discovered the dark blue silky material barely covered her ass. She could feel her dimples just under the waist and, at the center, she was able to sense the very top of her butt crack!

Kirk beamed as he held the passenger door to the Porsche open. He was beside himself with anticipation as he watched her turn and sit down into the low seat. He watched her beautiful long legs revealed as she opened them to bring her high heels, one at a time, inside to the floor mat. God!!!!! He got a brief glimpse of Emily's bald vulva as she sat and turned in!!!! Kirk moaned with anticipation of his plan as he closed her door and hopped in to drive the twenty minutes to the top-floor club. He grew more excited by the minute as his plans for the night began.

The valet parker efficiently opened the passenger door for Emily and stood as she swung right, planted her heels and stood, towering a little over the young guy. The valet's eyes had grown large as he watched Emily turn and rise out of the Porsche. A quick flash of her saucy inner thighs and vulva gave the young fellow an instant erection. Emily noticed and smiled at him shyly. How embarrassing. How was she going to get through this night??

Kirk checked in with the maître d and they were ushered to a u-shaped booth to the side of the jazz combo stage and dance floor. It was dark, to Emily's relief, and the booth was super comfortable, soft leather and cozy. A Chardonnet and Coors Lite were served immediately and the two settled back to wait for some snacks. Kirk enjoyed his favorite deep-fried cheese sticks with ranch while Emily nibbled on some antipasto.

A couple drinks later, the jazz combo showed up, tuned and began a very nice set, not loud and overbearing, just perfect for letting the day's tensions go. "This is nice," thought Emily. The musicians switched to something slow-danceable. Kirk turned to Emily, "Dance?" Emily was startled that Kirk would ask since he had always avoided the dance floor making her usually bounce around on the floor with a girlfriend. She looked out onto the vacant floor and didn't see many people in the darkened room. She gave a slightly puzzled look at Kirk, "Sure."

Kirk duck waddled his way out of the booth and offered his hand to the lady. The lady took his hand, rose, and slowly walked with him to the center of the floor. The pleasant music wafted over the couple as Kirk placed his clammy hand on the middle of Emily's bare back and jerked her close. She could feel the front of his soft body against her and thought she sensed a hint of a tiny bulge in his khakis but couldn't be sure. Kirk marveled at his wife's sexy, erotic body. He could feel her nipples practically ripping through the top of her dress. He could somewhat feel through his thick khakis her mound of Venus! This was too exciting! This night would be very pleasurable to watch unfold, indeed!

After five minutes of slow dance, Kirk was a bit tired, "Let's sit down and have more munchies and another drink!"

They scooted into the booth while Kirk luxuriated in how Emily had felt in his arms. Her entire back, down to her dimples, was soft, smooth and nude. Her breasts brushed back and forth against his torso as they moved on the floor. He could feel her stiff nipples against his chest even through the knit shirt. He had dared to move his right hand from her back across to her waist and slowly move the cold hand up over her ribs until the heel of his hand rubbed up across the naked outer bulge of her left breast. He frowned a little, remembering she had winced at the contact with his chilly little hand. "Won't do THAT again, I guess," he muttered.

"What?"

"I said, I won't have that cheese stick again. I'm getting heart burn. I wonder if they have some Tums."

Emily stared out at the dance floor, now becoming populated with couples. They all looked like they were so in love as the bodies moved together sensually. She wished...."Maybe we should go, Babe?"

"What???? Emily??? No!!!! The night has just begun! Let's stay just a little longer." Kirk glanced at his watch and took a quick look toward the front door.

Emily, bored out of her wits and wondering why in Hell they spent a fortune on this "fuck me" dress today, sat and watched the crowd. Her eyes suddenly focused on the maître d station. There was a tall, good looking man there, asking the maître d a question. The maître d motioned in the direction of Emily's booth and the man turned, smiled and began working his way around the floor toward Kirk and her.

"Jack!!!!!! Wha......?" Emily viewed a vision of masculine sexiness coming toward them. Wearing a black silk shirt open to the second button revealing a muscled hairless chest, Jack wore a classy thin pair of dark blue Haider Ackerman high-rise silk trousers that went forever down long legs to his brown soft loafers -- no socks. Wow...what a tall drink 'o water standing there. The material of Jack's trousers was embarrassingly fine and thin. For the first time, Emily was treated to an outline of what she considered to be the largest, longest at-rest male cock she had ever imagined. She could see, even in the darkened room, a massive crown pressing out and down against the left leg of the trousers. Emily silently let out a groan and began absent-mindedly licking the balm from her lips.

"So? Are you guys going to invite me in? Kirk, you didn't tell me Emily was part of this meeting..."

"Oh!", the startled Kirk replied. He had stared at Jack in awe, starting to maybe enviously regret a little bit his plan for the evening. Kirk slid to his left, pulling the frozen Emily's left arm with him. Jack smiled and slid in on the other side of Kirk's wife.

"Can I buy the next round, guys?", Jack motioned to their waiter who promptly arrived to take their order. Jack continued, "It looks like the lady is having another of your best Chardonnet, the gentleman will have another........Coors Lite....and I'll have a..."

"A Jack and soda!", giggled Emily, proud of remembering.

"Correct, Emily!", Jack grinned back at her.

Emily gazed at those big, warm, friendly eyes and felt a dampness becoming evident between her thighs. Kirk just grinned strangely at her as they waited for their drinks.

A couple more Coors, wine and bourbons later, the combo was beginning another slow dance set. Kirk looked over at the couple seated next to him and said, "Why don't you kids take it to the dance floor? I think I've had too much to drink. These Coors are pretty strong, yuh know."

Jack met Kirk's gaze for a long time as his smile slowly shrank to an interesting questioning look. Emily just stared at Kirk, her eyes full of questions.

Ignoring Emily's look, Kirk chortled, "Go ahead! My wife deserves some fun and attention. S'il Vous Plait!"

Jack looked down into Emily's big blue eyes as she gazed in a sort of fog back at this totally awesome male on her right side. Jack scooted to his right from the booth, guiding Emily gently with him. As the couple slowly walked toward the dance floor, Kirk felt yet another little buzz in his khakis. He looked jealously at Jack's solid, prominent buns moving inside his silk trousers...obviously no tightey whities. His gaze shifted to the woman at Jack's arm and looked in wonder and concern at her beautiful ass, totally evident her globes were not contained in any type of confining underwear. He could see the ultra-thin silk of her dress moving against her ass as she walked next to Jack. He could make out her crack occasionally as the thin material moved over her body. Jack took Emily's right hand in his left, preparing to dance and Kirk saw Emily raise her left hand up to Jack's right shoulder. Her reach exposed the entire left side of her body. Kirk could see her left breast softly bulging from the edge of her dress. Hot feelings of conflicted jealousy began to grow in Kirk but he was bound and determined to see his plan through.

Emily had turned and faced Jack as they arrived at their spot on the floor. She felt a hot flush wash over her cheeks, neck and chest as she looked up into those warm eyes. She felt a shiver when Jack placed his big right hand softly against the middle of her bare back. Mmmmmmm...it was nice, soft and warm. The two began to move to the slow music as they continued eye contact. As they danced, Jack slowly pulled Emily's body to him, slowly lowered his right hand until he reached just inside the back of her gown. No panties! Just as he suspected. He softly brushed his fingertips across those dimples but dare go no further. He spread his fingers and gently pulled Emily's trembling body closer until the man and woman were fused from chest to knees. As they continued to move to the music, Jack could feel Emily's hard, growing nipples between the two very thin layers of silk. His right hand strayed lower until his strong, soft fingertips breached the material covering Emily's ass. The skin toward the peak of her buns was so smooth and soft, except for the goose bumps that were sprouting over the globes' surface. Those globes even jiggled just a bit to the music, like Jell-O. Heavenly.

Emily's warm breath caught as she was softly pulled further against Jack. She could feel his massive cock down his left leg, pressed against her right thigh. Unbelievably, it was moving and changing its angle. Expectedly, as they moved against each other to the music, the cock grew unhindered to stand, somehow, at an upward angle ending at his waistband. "Oh, God," she moaned to herself, realizing that Jack wore only those silk trousers...no underwear.

Kirk became hotter with excitement and a little jealousy closely watching the sensual couple slowly, softly grind their perfect bodies together. The music ended but they didn't leave. The music started and the couple began moving against each other again. Jack raised his left arm and directed Emily into a turn with his right. Emily turned and stopped facing away from Jack as the man touched the sides of her hips and slowly ran his hands up her ribs then to encircle her in his arms under her breasts. Emily moaned almost loudly and pressed her ass against Jack's crotch and upper thighs. She could feel every detail of his massive cock head with its prominent deep crown pressed against her lower back. She could feel the thick, lower part of the hard shaft and thick scrotum cuddling in between her buns. She almost came right there! Almost too much for him, Jack concentrated on controlling the buildup of semen growing in his large seminal vesical ready at any time to burst forward to merge with the huge load of sperm in his big, dangling testicles. He hadn't had an orgasm in weeks. Didn't know why...just wanted to save it for no particular reason. Jack couldn't stand the sensation, moving together with this gorgeous woman he had always been attracted to from the very beginning at work...but she was married to the boss...out of bounds. But here, now, the boss had invited him for a drink to strategize and, when Jack discovered Emily was there and practically naked, Kirk had encouraged him to dance with her! As the couple moved sensuously together, eyes closed, Jack decided to chance a sudden slap in the face from Emily, and moved his right hand under her right arm to her bare side, continuing his light, soft fingertips up across her ribs to graze up over the side of her exposed breast. Emily jumped slightly, resulting in her soft, jiggly, unencumbered buns moving deliciously against Jack's unencumbered cock. She gasped as Jack's right hand snaked under the thin silk that somewhat covered her right breast. HIs warm forefinger and third finger slid on either side of her super sensitive right nipple! He could feel the delicate bumps rising on her areola. Emily dropped her chin against her chest and let out a sudden very noticeable moan as Jack gently tweaked the nipple between his fingers. She raised her head to turn her face into his neck where she nuzzled for a few moments, swaying with the slow music. As she swayed, she felt Jack's left hand leave her left hip to softly cup her left breast over the thin silk of her dress, then slowly, the hand brushed across to her bare cleavage only to have his fingertips turn and slowly, softly brush downward over Emily's abdomen, pausing briefly at her navel, before exploring even further. Emily's breasts were heaving with her gasps as she felt Jack's big, warm, sexy left hand descend over her stomach to lightly probe far below her navel and under her silk wrap to find her hairless mound of Venus. Emily, mad with sexual fever, rubbed her silk-clad buttocks back and forth and up and down to the music against Jack's cock, their flesh separated only by two layers of thin silk. Emily suddenly, viciously nearly exploded in an orgasm when Jack's middle finger slid further and rested on her protruding clitoris, covered in loads of clear precum lubricating her entire pussy. "Oh, God, Jack.....", she gasped. Her right nipple was now being softly pinched and tortured between thumb and forefinger; Jack's middle finger was beginning the slightest massage of her clit. "Jack!...", her stuttering gasp caught in her throat and could be heard by anyone nearby but no one paid attention. No one except Hubby carefully studying every little move with rapt attention. Kirk's husbandly jaw had dropped and he had begun panting, his little buzz was growing and he was almost successfully erect inside his khakis. He watched his bride turn back to face her dance partner. He watched her look up into Jack's eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck and softly welded the front of her body to him. Jack bent his head down and slowly brought his soft, full lips to hers in a sweet, long kiss. Emily melted into Jack as his big, warm, soft hands descended her bare back to brush past those dimples and disappear under the lower back of the skimpy, thin dress. Kirk could see the outline of the tops of Jack's hands on Emily's bare buttocks. Kirk could see Jack's hands gently, slowly squeeze each full, athletic, softly muscled mound with no panties to interfere. Jack Moreno's hands pulled Emily's pussy firmly against his raging cock, both separated only by that same thin layer of silk. Kirk practically came in his saggy briefs as he witnessed what was happening, his wife swooned against the most handsome man he could ever have chosen for his plan.