A Surrogate for Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music set ended for a fifteen-minute break and the two dancers reluctantly returned to the booth where Kirk had remained as vicarious spectator munching on his fried cheese sticks. Kirk had not moved from his seat at one end of the horseshoe, so Jack slid in first from the other side to sit next to Kirk as he guided Emily by her hand to slide in next to Jack, ending up with Jack in the middle between the married couple. Emily had lost all decorum and was leaning into Jack's arm with her soft, pendulous left breast and she lay a light hand on top of Jack's right hand that was on the seat next to his right thigh.

Dreamy-eyed, Emily murmured, "Another Chardonnet, please."

Kirk got the waiter's attention immediately and a fresh round of drinks was delivered. Emily drank the wine down and sighed, leaning more into Jack's arm. Jack didn't know what to think. Somehow his dream had come true in a way. He realized a part of his fantasy that always starred the beautiful Emily was being realized. He had just danced with the most beautiful woman in Creation and she had accepted his touches on the dance floor. Her breasts felt heavenly, so soft and firm with steel-hard nipples, slightly turned up to greet his fingers and palms. Her perfectly firm, rounded stomach was divine and....and her clit! That awesome sensitive wet clit!! If only he could surround that swollen clit with his lips and simply tongue this woman to a hundred orgasm without stopping....!

Jack was in a trance running these thoughts through his mind when he suddenly felt Emily's left hand leave his and brush up and over his right leg, then down his inner thigh to find its target: the massive head of his cock, slightly softened and leaning right, across his upper thigh since they sat down. He could feel the nails of Emily's fingers find the crown protruding up against the single thin layer of silk pant leg. Those nails began to slowly and lightly scratch over the form of the crown and over the two-inch helmet of the cock tip. It was Jack's turn to groan as he looked at Emily and the slight smile of playful eroticism in her eyes gazing back at him.

Kirk couldn't see what was unfolding under the black tablecloth but knew exactly what was happening by the look in their eyes and the tiny subtle movements of the cloth.

Emily was creaming in her....well...on the seat of the booth. The back of her dress had ridden up when she continued to squirm from Jack's attentions. "Guys, excuse me. I need to visit the ladies' room."

Jack and Kirk watched Emily make her way around the floor past the bar to the restrooms. They watched entranced as her long, full auburn hair swung slightly to her gait. The high heels helped her spine into that scrumptious arch above those softly jiggling globes of her sweet ass, clearly apparent, brushing the inside of her thin cobalt blue dress. Her calves were perfect, unclad in anything that could mar their beauty.

"Your wife is beautiful, Kirk, old man," Jack murmured.

"Don't I know," Khaki Man replied. "I try to keep her happy. Who wouldn't? The thing is, Jack, she's not real happy right now, you may have noticed."

"Yes. I've tried to get her to open up with me but something is really locked up inside. Is there anything you want to tell me, Kirk? Is there anything I can do to help? I hate to see her so sad, man."

"Maybe you can, Partner. I watched everything you two did on the dance floor. Maybe you can."

Having wiped the dripping juices from her pussy and upper thighs best she could, Emily smoothed her dress back down and left the ladies' room to return to Jack. ...and Kirk, of course..., at the booth. As she made her way from the bar around the dance floor toward the booth, she smiled, anticipating another flirt session with sexy Jack and maybe another couple "dances". She stopped short as she approached the booth. Jack was gone!

"Kirk, where's Jack???"

Kirk looked a bit concerned, embarrassed, "He had to leave, Babe. Something came up. He'll see us at the office Monday."

Tears almost began to well up in Emily's eyes. How could he leave when I was hoping to keep the much needed magic going just a little longer? It's been so long and I've been so hungry for....!!

"Let's go home, Kirk. I'm tired."

At the full-length bedroom mirror, Emily slowly shed her thin silk cobalt blue dress to stand nude. She looked at her body, once again stimulated to only be abandoned with no release or resolution. Kirk lay snoring under the covers in his t-shirt, tighty whities and PJs. Emily quietly slipped into bed under the sheet nude and tried for the next two hours until she mercifully fell asleep.

Jack lay nude, under his sheet, excited about Kirk's proposal. He had to leave before she returned from the restroom. He suddenly was so nervous about facing her. Would Emily agree to what Kirk was asking? God! To take this gorgeous female into his arms and love her like no other man could! To fill her with his cum...Jack closed his eyes and sank into his fertile imagination, playing the scenario over and over for the next two hours until he mercifully fell asleep.

"Happy Sunday, Em!!!! Rise 'n shine, Baby!! Bacon's ready!"

Emily stretched and slowly opened her eyes to the morning after. The sheets felt luxurious covering her nude body. Last night was unbelievable. Feeling Jack's hands all over her body, feeling his huge cock between them as they undulated on the dance floor. Looking into his beautiful, warm brown eyes. Feeling his warm breath against her neck as they swayed with her back to him. What a hunk. And Kirk was right: the dress was perfect. She couldn't wait to wear it again...for Jack. Then, suddenly, she felt great loss. Jack must have realized what he had done with her was not right. He must think she's a slut. Emily began to sink back into the depression she had experienced before yesterday.

Breakfast dishes in the washer, thanks to Chef Kirk, the married couple sat out on the deck with coffee. "I want to take you shopping again today. We need to replace that raggedy terry cloth robe you've had for months. Let's find something sexy!"

"Kirk, what's getting into you, Babe? All day yesterday and last night you acted like you'd just bought a new car or something. What's going on?"

"After we get the new robe! Let's get dressed and go!"

They returned to the same boutique where they found "the dress" and made their way to the sleep ware section. As Emily slid hangers of robes and wraps to the left looking for something her size and taste, Kirk appeared at her side holding a wispy, sheer, feather-light garment in his hands. It was a robe apparently. Kirk held it up to his neck allowing Emily to see it. What she saw was Kirk's white golf shirt and tan cargo pants, every lumpy detail clearly visible through the transparent fabric he held between them.

"You look very sweet in that outfit, Kirk, but I don't think it's your style...is it?"

"No, Dummie! It's perfect for YOU!!! Take my word for it, you'll be a stunner!"

"For who, Kirk? Is this something you want to see me in? Are you excited all of a sudden to be able to see every centimeter of my naked body inside that robe, Babe?"

"Absolutely!" as Kirk whisked the nearly invisible garment away and headed for the checkout counter.

Back home and $300.00 poorer, Kirk busied himself in the kitchen whipping up a snack of mac 'n cheese with French bread. Emily took the purchase up to the bedroom and shut the door. She placed the shopping bag on the bed and took out the filmy see-through robe. Slipping out of her tight jeans, pulling the designer t-shirt over her head, she lay those pieces on the bed and looked at herself in the tall mirror. Standing in bra and panties, Emily picked up the robe and put it on. The transparent sleeves reached her wrists, the bottom hem reached the tops of her feet and the front closed with the right overlapping the left to tie in a sweet bow over her left waist. She could see in the mirror every detail of her body. Every stitch in the bra and the straps were clear. Every detail of her white panties was clear. For the longest few moments Emily studied herself in the mirror. Finally, she pulled on the bow allowing the robe to open in the front from neck to toe. She shrugged out of the robe, carefully placing it across the bed cover. She turned back to the mirror, reached behind her back to unhook and shrug out of her bra. The bra slid down her arms and fell to the floor leaving her teardrop breasts to swing slightly. Emily hooked her thumbs under her waistband and slid her panties down and off her feet to join the bra on the floor next to the mirror. Emily turned and picked up the robe again. It felt so wonderful and luxurious as she moved her arms inside the gossamer sleeves. As she closed the robe across her breasts, the sheer material virtually kissed and tickled her thickening nipples. She tied the bow at the side and stood facing a beautiful, sexy woman in the reflection. The perfect teardrop globes with their puffy areola and thick, stiff nipples presented themselves completely visible to Emily. Noticing the silhouette of her body with light streaming in from the bedroom window behind her, she turned to her side and realized there was no doubt about how erotic her her young, fertile body was. She turned back to face the full-length mirror and suddenly observed a string of clear gelatinous liquid beginning to drop from her vulva. The string continued its journey toward the floor until it finally broke free to drop to the shiny wood at her feet. Her puffy vulva looked virtually nude inside the transparent material. Every detail of Emily's body was evident. She might as well not be wearing anything. She turned her body away from the mirror to look over her shoulder at the image. She raised her long hair above her head, holding it up with both hands as her arms stretched above her shoulders. She looked at her smooth, soft skin on either side of her long, arched spine. She dropped her gaze to find the cute dimples above each globe of her buttocks. Her gaze continued slowly down to see the dark, deep crease between those globes, then on to her smoothly muscled thighs and calves. Emily saw a body made for loving. A body made for fucking. A body made for babies. Emily began to sob. Tears fell from her eyes and down her cheeks as she shook with grief, with a loss, with a craving for feelings and sensations she had only too briefly experienced on the dance floor the night before. Emily lay down on the bed, her new robe wrapped around her body, and closed her eyes.

"Hey, Gorgeous!!! Isn't it 'bout time you had some din din?" Kirk stood in the open bedroom door and whistled, "WoooWhee! That robe definitely does you justice! Pretty lady! C'mon let's eat...and I have something I want to discuss.

Emily shed her new robe and got into her jeans and t-shirt, joining Kirk downstairs in the kitchen where he had cooked up some short ribs and scalloped potatoes. A salad was added for good measure. They sat quietly and ate. Not hungry, Emily nibbled at a tasty morsel and finished her salad.

"So, Em. You're on your period today, aren't you? I heard you crying. It must be a rough one this time, huh?"

"Right. Right...you're right, Babe," Emily examined the floor at her feet, embarrassed at the lie.

"Well, that means it's ovulation time probably a couple weekends from now! Right?" Kirk had his happy face on, seemingly excited as he looked in Emily's eyes.

"Right...right...you're right, Babe. ......Why are you asking me such a question???"

"Because I want to get you pregnant, Silly!"

"What?....What, Kirk?...What are you saying? Your test!!"

Kirk took Emily's hands in his and looked her in the eyes, "I've found a surrogate, Emily. In two weeks we're gonna make a baby! I mean, YOU'RE gonna make a baby...with someone else's sperm!"

Emily just looked at Kirk, slack jawed. Finally coming back to reality, she said, "Kirk, it's just going to be too humiliating to stick my feet in stirrups and have some nurse practitioner or creepy doctor stick a turkey baster inside me. I don't need a baby that badly, Honey. Sorry. I've made peace with the fact that we can't have a baby. Maybe we can adopt someday."

"No, Emily. I want you to get those itty-bitty sperm happily swimming up to meet and greet that very fertile egg in two weeks the NATURAL way."

Emily stared at her husband.

"Kirk???...."

"I want you to mate with a surrogate and I've found the perfect candidate."

"......who?....."

"Jack."

Emily nearly blacked out from shock. She suddenly began trembling with tears welling up in her eyes.

"I saw how you and JackyBoy got along on that dance floor last night. You and he make the perfect baby-making couple. I ran it by him when you were most likely wiping yourself off in the ladies' room. He got so shook that he had to leave. I think he was terrified to see you when you came back to the booth. Maybe I offended him. He seemed almost pissed."

Emily sat there terrified that Jack had been put off and embarrassed by Kirk's proposal. He might never speak to her again. How can she possibly face him Monday...if ever?

Emily, under the covers, closed her eyes, quietly sobbed, and eventually fell asleep.

"Up and at 'em, Babe!! Bacon's ready!"

Monday morning. Emily dragged her nude body from under the sheet and sat on the edge of the bed, leaning forward, head in her hands. "How can I face Jack today?", she worried. Emily absentmindedly pulled up a fresh pair of standard panties, clipped on a fresh standard bra and dressed for the workday in her crisp white blouse and black skirt. She picked at her bacon and eggs while Kirk wolfed down bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy. With hot coffee in the travel mugs, the duo hit the road for the office.

"Go ahead, Kirk. I'll be up in a minute," Emily needed a minute to gather her thoughts in the Porsche before confronting Jack's condescending eyes.

Kirk breezed through the parking garage into the elevator to the firm's floor and stepped into his office, shutting the door. After exactly one minute, Jack knocked and came in, shutting the door behind him. "Kirk, I'm sorry I left like that Saturday night. I didn't know what to say. Your proposal was so way out there that I didn't know how to respond. What did Emily say when she came back? Anything?"

"She wondered why you left so suddenly. She looked disappointed."

"Did she know what you wanted to do?"

"Not then...but she does now..."

Jack's breath came quicker, his pulse rate increased, his face blushed with heat, "And....?"

"Well, I don't know. She's not too happy. She got upset and angry when I mentioned what we talked about. I may have offended her."

Jack sank inside and thought to himself, "She must hate me for being so forward with her on the dance floor. I should never have let myself go like that but she's just so beautiful!"

"Kirk, I couldn't help myself. I'm only human!"

"Well, Jack, I really don't know what to tell you. She's in a real funk and I don't know if she'll come out of it. She's sitting in the car right now, not wanting to come up. She may have been so offended by what you did, she'll never forgive us."

Jack stood staring at Kirk, his mind teaming with the memory of feeling Emily's body against him as they moved together on the dance floor. He had thought there was a special bond sparking between them as they danced. Her body felt so wonderful against him and to his soft touchings and caresses. To hold her naked body against his own nakedness in a cozy bed was all he could have hoped for. But now that would never happen. He blew it. Tears began to well up as Jack realized he had lost her.

Kirk stood staring at Jack, his mind teaming with thoughts. His master plan may have been thwarted by his impatience. Before he could move his life in a direction he wanted to take, Emily would have to be set up and moving toward a happier life. Now, they could only let time take its course.

Jack moped back to his office and sat thinking about Emily. She must hate him after all that's happened, molesting a married woman who was vulnerable after a couple drinks. Bad idea gone wrong. Jack got up from his chair and headed for the coffee bar. Pouring a fresh cup, he turned and saw Emily standing in the hallway from the elevators just looking at him with this blank, emotionless stare. When they made brief eye contact, she quickly turned her gaze away and walked by without a word.

Emily had finally gotten the nerve to come up from the parking garage. She got off the elevator and made her way to the floor where she came to a halt to find her Jack at the coffee bar. The encounter she dreaded was here. He looked really nervous and unfriendly. This was so awkward. "He hates me," she thought to herself. "He thinks I'm a slut. He'll never touch me again. He'll never hold me in his arms. He'll never brush his big, warm, soft hands over my body." She bravely walked past him onto the floor and started her day. It was a long day. Both Emily and Jack avoided each other. At 5:05pm, Kirk and Emily sat down in the Porsche and drove silently home. Emily was miserable. How could she stand to see that beautiful, gentle, sexy man every day and not be able to have him again? She sunk into a depressed state through the rest of the evening.

Jack made his way to the SL-550 in the parking garage. He had watched his business partner and wife walking out at the end of the day, Kirk of course appeared to be his usual jovial self with his arm around the beautiful Emily's waist guiding her to the elevator. Jack gazed at that arm and the glorious globes moving naturally sensually below. His heart beat faster with jealousy and envy. He had caressed those globes only once in his life. Despondent, Jack maneuvered the Mercedes home to his empty penthouse and sat staring out at the city while nursing his Jack Daniels 'n soda. Later, Jack shucked his clothes and climbed, nude, under the sheet, eventually falling asleep. In his dream, Emily slowly lowered herself onto him, her wonderful breast brushing across his lips. Her pussy was so tight as it moved up and down, teasing him to orgasm. His cum burst from the head of his cock deep inside his lover. She rose up away from Jack's body and he marveled at her swollen belly, his daughter growing inside. Jack woke up in a sweat. The bed sheet was gooey with his nocturnal emission. Jack's eyes became wet with tears. He loved Emily deeply but could never have her. 2:00am. Had to get back to sleep.

Emily finally fell asleep, nude under the sheet while Kirk snored. In her dream, she slowly lowered herself over her man, Jack. Her sensitive nipple raked against his soft lips. He felt so big inside her, she had never been as full. She slowly moved up and down on Jack, building herself to orgasm. She felt his cum forcefully explode against her cervix deep inside her. She felt so full and rose up above Jack as her womb grew and she felt her swollen belly with their baby daughter growing inside. She woke up to slight spasms between her vulva and anus. The bed sheet was moist with her juices. Her eyes filled with tears as she quietly sobbed. She loved Jack deeply but could never have him. 2:00am. Had to get back to sleep.

Day two. Groundhog Day. Avoidance Day. After the lunch break, Emily looked through the window of Jack's office to find her husband and her lost love in urgent, animated conversation. Kirk was apparently trying to sell something to Jack and Jack was looking at the floor, shaking his head slowly. Emily moved on through the rest of the day until, mercifully, it was time to quit. Kirk was still in his office on the phone so she began to make her way to the car. She stopped short of the garage floor as the elevator opened to the lobby and she decided to make her way out the entrance to the quiet, green park-like area in front where she could have a few minutes of peace before trudging home with Kirk. She stood watching a squirrel scurry up and around a tree trunk. She looked up at the oak leaves rustling, sunlight filtering through. So beautiful. So romantic....she felt so alone and just hugged herself, shoulders slumped. She closed her eyes and tried to force sad thoughts from her mind.