A Surrogate for Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

Behind her, this beautiful masculine voice repeated, "Yes. I will."

Emily quickly turned around to find gorgeous Jack standing three feet behind her. His warm eyes looked nervous and afraid, but she sensed he really meant what she thought she had heard.

"Yes, Jack?" Emily gazed up into Jack's eyes, emotionless.

"Yes, Emily. I want to make love to you. I can't stand to be without you. I can't sleep thinking about how we danced the other night. I dream about you. I dream about our baby girl. Please don't hate me. I know you're Kirk's wife, but I want you. I was so stupid the other night to take advantage of you but I need you, Emily. I need you. I have to have you."

The two stood motionless for ages. The oak leaves rustled in the breeze. The sunlight glinted through them

Emily's eyes were stone cold. Jack realized that she hated him.

Then, suddenly, Emily slammed her body into Jack, encircled his neck with her arms, and kissed his beautiful lips with urgency and passion and abandon!

Friday night at the Kirk and Emily Perryman residence:

"Okay guys! Here's what we'll do..." explained Kirk as Jack and Emily sat opposite each other at the Perryman breakfast island. Kirk had served up his signature dish of fried chicken with thick gravy and mashed potatoes. Jack and Emily didn't take a bite, so Kirk enjoyed more than he planned.

Jack and Emily exchanged long looks, not speaking, as Kirk chortled on. Tomorrow is a nice long weekend. It looks like this little lady will be ovulating. This weekend's our chance to make this work, team! Jack, have you abstained the last couple weeks or so? We need you loaded with ample ammunition!" Kirk beamed.

Not shifting his gaze from Emily one millimeter, Jack replied, "Kirk, I haven't shot off my ammo for months...except (as he gazed into Emily's eyes) when I had a wet dream the other night at 2:00am."

Emily gasped, realizing the time she had dreamt about Jack and their daughter inside her body was identical. Emily whispered, "I had the same dream. The same time." Two faces flushed and eyes glistened. Kirk gobbled down another spoon full of straight gravy.

"We should do the deed here where Emily is more at home and comfortable. I'll leave you two at it for the whole holiday weekend. I can make plans somewhere else. Now, remember, partner -- no wanking or anything tonight -- we want you fully loaded! -- right, Babe? Right, Babe?"

Emily barely heard her husband, almost becoming disgusted with his prattling on. Couldn't he just stay quiet for thirty seconds?!? God!! Maintaining her lock on Jack's eyes she replied, "Yes. Right, Kirk."

Jack's eyes smiled at Emily and in a quiet voice, "I better go. I'll see you tomorrow, Em."

Emily jumped up from her seat and walked with her sweet Jack to the door, her heart practically beating out of her chest. A quick peck goodbye and her man was gone. Emily stood in an emotional vacuum at the door watching Jack walk away. She nearly fainted as he reached his car, turned and smiled back at her. Each gave a little wave goodbye.

"When Jack comes tomorrow, you should be wearing that nice new robe I bought you. Okay? I know you'll drive him crazy. I really appreciate you agreeing to this. You'll be happy, believe me! Don't you worry your pretty little head!" Kirk yawned and turned away on his side of the bed in his t-shirt, tighty-whities and PJs and, within minutes, produced that thick-necked snore.

Emily removed her white blouse and black skirt, and climbed nude into the sheets to think nervous thoughts, to wonder what it would be like the next day at noon when Jack returned. Would it work? Would he....

"Good morning, Babe!! Rise 'n shine!! Bacon's ready!"

Opening her eyes, Emily realized she had finally fallen asleep. She looked at the clock. 10:00am!! God, he let me oversleep!! So much to prepare before Jack gets here!!!

She called downstairs, "Kirk!! Why did you let me sleep in???"

"You deserve to preserve your energy, Babe!! There's plenty of time before "Lover Boy" gets here. I'll be outta here in thirty minutes for a couple over-nighters, to leave you with quiet, private time the rest of the weekend!"

Emily couldn't touch the bacon and eggs. Her stomach was churning and probably wouldn't keep it down. She was so nervous but so excited at the same time.

"Bye, Babe," Kirk called from the mudroom to the garage chuckling, "Have fun!!"

"What a clueless ass", Emily thought to herself. "Why did I ever marry him? Why couldn't I have...."

She didn't dare think about that. Jack would be here in ninety minutes! Emily bounded up the stairs, dropped her old natty robe and turned on the shower for a good, thorough cleaning. She paid special attention to her tingling pussy and her sensitive anus. Her soapy body tingled all over as she moved her hands all over, four fingers stuttering across each swollen nipple. She groaned, imagining Jack's big, strong hands all over her body. She hadn't cum in ages. She needed a man. She needed an appropriate measure of cum inside her. She needed Jack. After shaving her legs and armpits in the shower, Emily rinsed. She paused and considered her vulva and mound of Venus where just a hint of bristles was evident. Emily soaped up her pussy again and removed every hair from her body. She hoped Jack liked a bald child-like pussy.

After blow drying her thick, soft hair, Emily held up the new sheer robe between her and the mirror. It was almost a turn on for herself, seeing her nude body behind the transparent material. She would definitely be wearing only that at noon today.

The phone chirped. Kirk's number. She answered. Kirk's voice was agitated, "Emily, we can't do this! We have to talk. I called Jack. I'll be home in ten minutes." Kirk disconnected the call.

Emily stared at the cell phone. Emily suddenly broke into a tortured, wailing cry. She sobbed. The loving she so desired and anticipated gone. She removed her sheer robe deciding she would throw it in the trash later and donned her old terry cloth one before Kirk could return and see her naked. He didn't deserve or apparently even want her body.

11:00am. Emily sat in the kitchen, wrapped in her old ugly robe, sipping some hot tea when she heard the garage door open, two car door slams and two sets of footsteps entering the mudroom off the kitchen. It was Kirk and a guy she'd never seen before. The two were quietly conversing when Kirk stopped and saw Emily sitting there.

"Babe! Uh...Wow! You're, uh...not ready!"

Emily just glared back at Kirk, hugging her natty robe closed around her, a little embarrassed he had brought a strange guy home to see her like this.

"What do you mean, Kirk? Is there something I should possibly be getting ready for? Huh??"

Kirk went on without considering what she asked and said, "Babe, this is Ramone. Uh, we have something to tell you." The two sat down opposite Emily and briefly looked at each other with little grins.

"Babe, this has to stop. I can't keep doing this to you, especially now that I know Jack's in the picture."

Emily sat transfixed, her gaze moving back and forth between the two men.

"Emily, I..... I'm gay. Ramone has been so sweet to help me transition to this new life and, I'm really sorry, but I've been a bit unfaithful in our marriage. It can't continue. We need to end this unfortunate liaison. Jack knows. I told him yesterday in my office and we discussed his buying my half of the firm out." Kirk squeeled, "Ramone and I want to set up housekeeping in the Bahamas!!" The two men looked at each other and excitedly giggled together.

"Anywaze, Babe, we'll leave you to it. I'll send a crew over for my things next week. You keep everything! I called Jack to give me a thirty-minute delay to get outta here. He'll be here at 1! Luv ya!!!" With that, the boys quietly, excitedly babbled at each other as they scampered to the mudroom and out of Emily's life. She sat staring at the wall for the longest time.

12:15!!!!!

Emily leaped to her feet, bounded upstairs, brushed out her full head of long auburn hear, carefully applied just a little eye shadow and no lip gloss this time. Just nice, full, soft natural lips. She looked down at her nice, full, soft puffy pussy. A tiny bit of clear fluid had emerged. She wiped it clean. At the full-length mirror, Emily held the new robe in her hands and regarded her nude body knowing that it would soon be in the hands and arms of Jack Moreno.

She heard the front door open downstairs and footsteps enter the foyer. Emily panicked! Is that weasel Kirk back?? She slipped on the new robe and quietly walked to the top of the stairs where she looked down to find....Jack!...standing there with the house keys in-hand, in his beautiful black silk shirt and dark blue trousers he had worn on the dance floor.

"Hi, Em."

"...Hi, Jack."

Jack surveyed the beauty above him clad only in the shear garment and his big, thick cock began to make itself evident down his left pant leg. The prominent head with its high-relief crown grew as Emily looked down. Jack's heartbeat and breathing accelerated as he took in the beauty of his woman's thick, full auburn hair, her deep blue eyes, so expressive now; the soft smooth skin of her wide shoulders; her impossibly perfect swinging breasts with their upturned growing nipples; the hint of a rib cage above a smooth, slightly rounded stomach; her hip bones; her bald mound of Venus; her....her..........her absolutely sexy, sensual, erotic bald pussy above those prize-winning smooth athletic thighs and calves...Jack was smitten beyond redemption. His cock began to twitch in its captured state, demanding release.

Jack stood transfixed and croaked, "Kirk gave me the keys to the house. Told me the house and everything in it is mine."

Emily murmured, "Let's go to bed, Jack. I want that baby girl." With that, Emily turned and walked back into the bedroom to stand in front of the full-length mirror making sure she looked just right. She heard Jack walk in the bedroom door, close it, and walk closer to her side. She only saw herself in the mirror and was afraid to look to her right where she heard Jack unbuttoning his white shirt, throwing it aside as he kicked off his loafers. Her breath came quicker as she heard the zipper on his fly descend and the rustling of material falling from his body. She could hear quiet footsteps padding closer and could smell the maleness that was Jack moving closer. She suddenly sensed the heat of his body and could hear his soft breath. She could almost hear his heart. Could he hear hers? Emily, in a trance, gazed into the mirror as Jack's body appeared to the side behind her.

"Oh, God, Jack! I...I...you are beautiful! Emily could see Jack's handsome face, his unruly shock of brown hair, his masculine eyebrows, his deep caring brown eyes, his strong nose, puffy soft lips and strong jaw. She saw his wide athletic shoulders and biceps, his hairless tan torso, his big strong, soft hands, his dark extended nipples on smoothly muscled pecs; his washer board abs...God, his abs...behind the longest, thickest, most beautiful cock she had ever seen and would probably never see another like it again. Wouldn't want to; Jack's large scrotum swung slightly as she saw the eggs contained there moving against each other as if manufacturing his wonderful product.

Jack gazed at Emily as he stood naked before closing the distance. Her back was slightly arched as her incredible ass was so beautifully pushed back; the muscles of her gorgeous legs, though soft and smooth, were evident. Jack slowly moved to just behind Emily so he could smell her and see her in the mirror. Emily was shaking, her arms to her sides. Jack moved in behind his woman, leaned down and inhaled the beautiful scent of her hair. Jack lowered his lips to the right side of her long neck, kissing and nibbling softly at the perfect flesh there. Emily shivered; eyes closed, feeling his touch, feeling his hot breath. Jack softly ran his hands down her forearms, then lifted them and placed her soft, trembling hands behind his neck. Emily leaned back against Jack's body as Jack's hands made their way down the flimsy material of her transparent garment to softly cup both breasts. A slight squeeze elicited a long moan from Emily. Watching in the mirror, Jack's left hand dropped to Emily's left hip where he gently pulled the bow loose to allow the robe to fall open. "God, you're beautiful, Em..."

Emily couldn't stand there anymore! She turned, spread her robe open, and softly welded the front of her naked body to Jack. They kissed with love and softness, holding the kiss for long moments as Emily slowly brushed and undulated the front of her body against Jack's bare torso and thighs. The huge cock stood at attention toward his navel, receiving much of the stimulation from Emily's stomach and leaking precum there. Jack's hands softly cradled Emily's face. Jack's right hand gently moved to the back of her neck where his soft, strong fingers lightly massaged the back of her head under her thick hair and then moved lower to softly touch the flesh of her neck.

Jack's hands ultimately moved to Emily's shoulders and the edges of her sheer robe where they pulled the material aside and slid under to gently brush fingers down across the sides of Emily's trembling breasts. The soft fingers slowly tickled their way down over Emily's ribs, over her hip bones and down to passionately, gently cup Emily's soft, firm gluts as he continued to kiss her. Jack squeezed those beautiful buttocks and gently pulled her to him. Emily groaned into Jack's lips as she felt his naked ball sack brush against her naked vulva and the emerging clitoris. She groaned hotly into Jack's lips as she felt the length of his thick cock against her stomach. She moaned when she finally realized she was making love with her dream.

"Lie down, Jack."

Jack moved to the bed and lay on his back. His thick cock was so excited it had grown another inch to nine! Emily stood at the foot of the bed slowly slipping her robe off her shoulders and down her arms as she worshipped Jack's body with her sparkling hungry blue eyes. His cock towered above his tight abs. Her pussy was leaking precum in anticipation. Her nipples tingled unmercifully. Jack was in her bed. Their bed. Slowly, Emily moved to the foot of their bed and climbed up on her knees between Jack's muscular, tanned thighs. In passing, Emily remarked to herself, "Those feet are HUGE!" Unable to contain herself any longer, Emily leaned down and took Jack's beautiful cock into her soft hands. Precum was dribbling from the large urethra at the tip of the massive helmet. The thick, clear liquid oozed down over the crown to drop long strings of the viscous fluid below. The man's balls continued to churn inside the big sack below as if knowing their time was finally approaching. Emily's soft fingertips began a slow exploration of Jack's erection. Jack watched and moaned as his cock received unbelievably sensuous touches from Emily's beautiful soft hands and nails. Emily smiled as she enjoyed the effect she was having on Jack, watching his face frowning, his eyes brilliant with concentration and erotic stimulation as she tickled light nails all over his balls. The precum flowed over Emily's long fingers even more as the sweet torture continued. She had to taste it!

Slowly, Emily's full, soft lips descended to tentatively contact Jack's urethra. Thick, clear liquid flowed onto her lips and she opened them slightly to suck in the liquid against her tongue. Jack lurched and moaned. Emily stayed still, maintaining her grip. Her lips slowly parted and slid down millimeter by millimeter over the surface of Jack's massive dick head covered in precum. Emily's tight, soft lips ultimately popped over the edge of Jack's helmet and crown to snap into place around the thick, super sensitive shaft just under the crown ridge. Both lovers froze as they both let out a long moan. Jack nearly lost it when he could feel the vibration of Emily's long, loud moan on the head of his cock. The precum continued to flow copiously. Emily's flat tongue worried up and down along the sensitive bundle of nerves on the underside of Jack's cockhead. She loved the taste of Jack, almost sweet, a little salty. She could drink it all day...and all night. Jack's cock became impossibly rigid and his balls began to pull up.

"Emily! Stop, Em!"

Emily uncoupled from Jack's cock head and looked into big, warm brown eyes. He was panting. He was so close.

"Let's save it for our baby, Em" he murmured.

Emily grinned and slowly moved forward like a cat over Jack's body to softly lower her entire length to rest on top of him. Her soft creamy breasts mashed against his pecks, her soft, firm abdomen merged with his and her pussy could feel the tip of his cock just touching the very edges of her outer lips. Those lips were leaking an impressive supply of clear, viscous liquid of their own to merge with the continuing flow from Jack.

Emily gazed into Jack's eyes, "Let's make our baby girl." Jack's eyes glazed over. They had both dreamed of a little girl.

"I love you, Emily."

"I love you, Jack."

Forehead to forehead, two sets of trembling lips came together to begin the ancient ritual. Emily slowly lowered her body, sliding it down to engulf the cock head. It popped in. This was the most full Emily's cunt lips had ever been and they had just begun! Almost worried that she couldn't take Jack's size after having only a No. 2 pencil dick inside her before, Emily paused. The deep kisses silently continued as steady, hot breaths were exchanged between flared nostrils. The vulva slipped further. The cockhead slipped deeper. Jack's pelvis rose to inject the shaft further. The lips of Emily's pussy began to work their way further down the shaft like a caterpillar on an erotic journey. Jack couldn't stand it. He had to go deep.

"Uhhhhhnnnggg"....Emily's vagina suddenly, smoothly, became stuffed with the biggest, thickest, hardest erection she could ever dream of. Jack moaned, "Holy Jesus...." The two froze for several long moments as Emily's vaginal muscles subtly milked Jack's thick, veined shaft. He dared not move or he'd lose that two-month load too soon. Emily could feel the tip of Jacks cock spasming against her fertile, pulsating cervix.

"Jack, I want you. I want you to fill me up. I want your hot semen with all those beautiful babies. Fuck me, Jack."

Jack, overcome with emotion, wrapped his arms around his woman and rolled over where he took control above her. As he planted his strong arms to Emily's sides, Jack raised his ass up to pull his cock nearly completely out of that tight pussy. Emily wrapped her legs around Jack's waist and opened herself to him. Jack's gluts clenched as he slowly plunged back deep into that hot, tight, slippery tunnel. The rhythm continued and the pace quickened as the sense of culmination grew in each of the two lovers. Emily could feel that remarkably firm crown rubbing along the entire inner surface of her leaking pussy. The crown began to stimulate those G-spot nerves and Emily could feel a long-forgotten orgasm begin to build. Jack's pubic bone teased her extended clit with each plunge. She was about to experience the most powerful orgasm in her life after such a long famine. A flush appeared in her cheeks, down her throat and across her chest above her nipples.

"Ahhhhh, God....." She was nearing the cliff second by second.

"Emily, Geez..." His balls were boiling, contracting. A deep tickle grew in his cock head. He lowered his torso to his Emily. Emily's hands found her man's ass and held on for life.

"Emily! I'm...I'm...I'm..."

"I know, Baby! Let it cum. Cum inside me, Jack...."

Emily's powerful orgasm blossomed and bloomed to consume her entire body. The fire burst from her pussy to her nipples to her lips that were still fuzed to Jack's. Her thighs squeezed into a vice grip of Jack's body and she came. And she came. And she came.