A Surrogate for Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan9
alan9
382 Followers

Jack's semen, long denied release, exploded from his seminal vesicle to merge with millions of potent swimming sperm from his balls. The thick, white, searing concoction shot up the urethra to crash out against Emily's cervix, hosing down her convulsive vagina with multiple volleys of hot cum. Emily and Jack cried in ecstasy as their shared orgasm continued non-stop for five minutes. Tears flowed. Cries sounded as, finally the sexual tension and pressure felt by both lovers for months and years was released.

Bodies ultimately fell still and silent, the only sound was the rasping, gasping breaths. Jack lay on Emily, his lips down against her soft neck. After a few moments of rest and recovery, Jack rolled to his right, taking Emily with him -- her thighs still clutching his buns, his cock still mostly hard inside of her. Their eyes slowly opened to regard their new life's mate. Jack's hands gently moved over his lover's shoulders, her smooth back and the soft globes of her buttocks. Likewise, Emily's soft, long fingers explored Jack from the thick dark hair on his head all the way to the crease between his smooth, hairless manly buns.

The lovers nuzzled. Jack pulled the sheet up and, naked under the sheet, the two fell into a deep sleep...a first in ages...with Jack still inside his woman. One lucky, strong, fast sperm made its way with its X chromosome ahead of all others through the opening of a cervix. Another little girl's happy life was about to begin -- just like the little girl had dreamed of her new mommy and daddy the other night at 2am.

alan9
alan9
382 Followers