A Swedish Cabin - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well..." Jennifer continued as none of the boys said anything. "I want to have a group of men, jerk over me, and cum on me."

Rebecca looked completely stunned. "You absolute slut!" She screamed and pushed Jennifer's shoulder.

"Shut it!" She laughed and pushed back. She pressed the screen as she just wanted this awkward moment to be over, but the next prompt didn't help her.

Mark, would you do this with Jennifer?

"Uuh... what?" I stammered, the group looked at me and Jennifer seemed so uncomfortable she went to grab the phone but Rebecca was fast.

"No! He has to answer it honestly." She said holding the phone away from Jennifer.

"But, Rebecca, are you sure?"

"Of course it's just a game, all this is theoretically." She said, looking at me.

I watched all the guys stare at me, all of them probably thinking of how much control Rebecca could have of me, her showing her body and whispering a few words to my ear made me completely stunned. I knew it, they knew it, they had seen it. I mustered up courage with these thoughts, and went too far.

"Yeah I'd gladly give that to you, cumming over your face!" And I watched Jennifer's completely shocked face turn red. "Oh if that's where you want it..." I added quickly.

"Smooth." Ross laughed and he put a hand on my shoulder. "To put Mark out of his misery, I think any girl asking to be cummed on would get any guy to do it without question."

Rebecca put a hand over her mouth. "Wow you boys are so nasty!"

"Don't pretend you wouldn't love it too." Sam said while smirking at her. She turned instantly red and I swallowed in surprise. Sam never was like this, he was very polite and this was definitely out of character. Did it change him knowing Rebecca has been fantasizing about his dick? At these thoughts my dick rose up, I couldn't resist it, and I knew it was pointless too. I was wearing a pair of loose sweatpants, and before you knew it, everyone had their eyes on my risen tent.

"Damn..." Jennifer said, "You really got horny thinking about giving me a bukkakke?"

It wasn't that, but she didn't know. My horny tent was mainly because of Sam hitting on Rebecca. Rebecca imagining his cock inside her. Sam pushing his bulging member into her mouth, watering her eyes. NO! I had to stop. I looked down and sure enough the tent was fully up.

"Damn babe, you can't control yourself can you." Rebecca moved over and jokingly put her hand over my tent, trying to shield it from view from everyone else. "Don't look, people!" She laughed and everyone joined her, completely knowing that her touching only made it worse.

"Oh if he likes it so much and it's on the top of your bucket list, why not let him?" Greg was now looking at Jennifer, gauging her reaction.

"Uum..."

"Well it's just for fun, we're all friends aren't we?" He continued and I could see Jennifer's thoughts racing.

"It's only a fantasy..."

"That could be fulfilled."

"What about Mark! He doesn't really want it, he just said it because of the game right? He is with Rebecca."

Rebecca now looked at me, and she answered for me. "I'll allow it, if you want to do it, do it."

I felt immense pressure now, should I? I don't know if it actually was something I'd enjoy, I liked Rebecca. I know doing this doesn't change that but... I had never seen Jennifer like that.

"I'm not sure..." I answered weakly.

"I don't mind, do it." Rebecca pushed, this time more strictly. Something about her voice changed me, I wanted to please her.

"I'll do it." I said, and then we all just sat in silence.

"Alright I know this is awkward, I'll guide you, Jennifer, how do you want it done?" Rebecca stood up and pulled her to her feet.

"On your chest, face, ass?"

"My face, that's how most videos are, and that turns me on most." It was quite clear Jennifer had to watch porn knowing what bukkakke was and especially that she wanted to try it. But her acknowledging it made all the guys turn and smile at each other.

"Take off your shirt." Rebecca demanded, but Jennifer resisted for a second, but then took it off. Her small tits were tightly sitting in her bra, as her face turned a bit scarlet.

"You want that on or off?" Rebecca pointed at her bra, and the next few words surprised us all.

"Whatever you think is best." She said looking at Rebecca.

Jennifer was getting turned on being ordered around, was she turned on being undressed in front of all her guy friends? Rebecca got the hint, and smiled. She put one hand on her back, and with a snap unclasped her bra. It fell down exposing her small nipples, all of us were staring intently.

Rebecca turned her around, now not asking permission, so Jennifer's back was facing us. "I think for this to be exactly like porn, all of it needs to go." And she pulled on her pants, holding firm on the brim ready to pull everything that was underneath with it.

"AAH!" She squealed as her ass bounced in the motion of the pull, her large ass was so nice to look at as Rebecca kneeled right next to it pulling off the legs and her socks. She was now standing fully nude with her back towards us. Rebecca grabbed her hips and turned her body around and she was completely red faced looking at the floor. Her hands covering her pussy.

"So, what exactly happens in this bukkakke? He just cums on you?"

"Usually, well, what sets bukkakke apart is that multiple guys should... do it."

Rebecca looked at us, and just answered for us. "I think we have volunteers, lose the pants."

I had agreed so I did, Ross and Greg also took off our pants. Sam however just sat and watched.

"You're not going to?" Rebecca asked.

"No, as much as I'd like to, I want to save my cum for someone else, no offence Jennifer." I looked at him and saw him smile at Rebecca, but I still wasn't sure what he meant.

The three of us had our dicks out and I felt a bit of pressure as both the other guys were jerking looking at Jennifer. Both of these men had cum on Rebecca already, and now they were going to cum on my other female friend... So much had happened this weekend. I started jerking and it felt so good. I hadn't properly cum in so long, I knew it was going to be a big orgasm.

Rebecca moved Jennifer in front of us, and pushed her down on her knees. She had her back towards Sam and she looked hungrily at the three of us jerking.

"She'll be needing your cum boys." Rebecca teased, and we all wanted to give it to her.

Looking at Rebecca being this controlling was so hot, I couldn't believe it. This whole scenario felt so surreal, I was still unsure it was actually happening.

"Ooh yes." She moaned, her hands now moving to the side revealing her pussy. She leaned back letting us watch her body as she moved her fingers in rhythm with our jerking.

"Mmmm I can't... believe this is... happening.." she moaned. We all jerked harder and her eyes were transfixed on our cocks.

I looked at Rebecca who just stood in disbelief watching. She had moved next to Sam and for a second I could see him look at Rebecca's ass which was right next to his face as he sat down. She was watching Jennifer being a real cumslut, wanting sperm on her in front of everyone.

"You're so big Mark." she let out, "ooh I'm so wet, I want you to cum on me."

Ross moved a bit closer, clearly close to cumming, aiming his cock on her face.

"YES!! CUM ON ME!"

"Aaaah FUUUCK!" Ross shouted as ropes of hot, creamy ropes of sperm shoot out from his cock. The first rope hit her face as she closed her eyes.

"YEEEES!!" She screamed as the second rope hit her mouth and tongue.

"CUM ALL OVER ME!" The third rope hit her right tit and he groaned as he took a few last strokes and grabbed the last bit of cum from his cock and smeared it onto her cheek.

"Mmmm" she continued wiping away a bit of cum from her eyes so she could open them.

Greg moaned letting us know he was ready, and he moved up right in front of Jennifer. He was stroking fast and hard and Jennifer moved up closer, she wanted it to hit her face.

"Yes, take it." He said and pressed one hand on the back of her head. He smeared her cum filled face on his cock.

"Mmmm FUCK YES. CUM GREG CUM ON MY FACE." He slapped her face with his cock and the first rope shot hard, almost going over her face as it hit her head and hair. He moved back slightly as the two next ropes shot straight for her face.

Now she was fully drenched. Her whole face glistened in cum and I moved in closer to also give my cum to her. I didn't feel too close though and started jerking faster.

"Yess Mark, cum on my face, give it all..." She moaned, moving her fingers faster and faster.

"I want to cum, but I need your cum on me..." She was desperate, she looked at my cock hungrily, wanting it's sperm, needing it to release. My cock was throbbing but something was holding the orgasm back.

"Fuck..." I managed to get out of me as I continued to jerk hard, but each stroke gave me more pressure which only put me further away from my orgasm.

"I think I know what you need." Sam said. "He wants to cum on you Jennifer, but he is a cuck." He had a very dominant sound to his voice, which was quite unexpected.

"Mark gets off on Rebecca showing off, don't you?" He said and he put his hands on her legs, and I could see them disappear under her dress.

"Ooh Sam!" Rebecca chimed in, but I could hear in her voice she was instantly weak to his touch.

"You'll cum Mark, you'll cum on Jennifer and give her what she wants. And if this is what it takes to get you there... I'll do it, as a friend." Sam pulled down his pants releasing his enormous hard cock. My mouth instantly started to water as I saw the small drop of precum at the top of his dick. He moved Rebecca's body over it and I noticed a firm shape of his hand planted on her ass underneath the dress.

"Sit down on my cock Rebecca, show your cuck how you take cock."

She was completely unable to resist his words, and she lowered her body and his cock disappeared behind her dress. I thought back if she had bothered to put on panties after she changed when we got back? If she wasn't wearing any panties, then...

"OOH MYYYYY GOOOD!" Rebecca screamed out as she lowered her body over his hips.

"HIS COCK IS INSIDE ME BABE, HE IS FILLING ME UP."

I jerked hard, I couldn't stop now, and my orgasm got close.

"Yes cum on me" I heard a voice underneath me, hungry for my cum Jennifer opened her mouth.

"Tell me how you want your cuck to cum, slut."

"MMMMFFF" She moved now faster up and down, clearly not pushing all the way down on his cock, but still shielding the view with her dress.

"TELL HIM."

"I... AAAH!! I WANT YOU TO CUM ON MY FRIEND, CUM ON HER WHILE YOU WATCH YOUR GIRLFRIEND FUCKING SAMS BIG COCK!!! HE ISN'T WEARING A CONDOM." These last words made me close to the edge, and I jerked as hard as I could watching my girl being taken.

"BUT... Don't get an orgasm babe! Just cum." she panted as she kept going up and down, wrapping her arms around Sam's torso.

"What?" I managed to get out as I heard her words, I quickly dropped my hands off my cock and she had gotten exactly what she intended. My cock stood straight up, and looking down I saw cum dribble out of my cock onto Jennifer's face who closed her eyes.

"OOH FUCKKK YEEESS!!" Jennifer screamed as her orgasm made her body pulsate.

A few more drops of cum dripped from my cock as I longed for an actual orgasm, but again, completely ruined. Jennifer fell down completely exhausted in bliss, cum glistening over her body as her breathing stabilized.

Rebecca rose up and moved over to me holding me. I felt the heat of her face as she hugged me.

Greg pulled up his pants. "Woah!"

"Indeed, woah." Ross agreed.

Sam stood up and put his cock back into his underwear. "Alright I'm going to bed, this time I'll take an actual bed." He said and moved to the room with four beds.

"I can't believe that happened..." Jennifer moaned slightly, she was still in pure bliss. Rebecca came with a towel and started to clean her up and I felt a responsibility and did the same.

"Thanks..." she said weakly with tears in her eyes.

"Sorry if..."

"Don't, it was amazing." She said and sat up, she moved her head closer to mine and gave me a kiss. I could taste the remains of all of our cum on her lips, and as she released the kiss she smiled broadly at me.

We started talking a bit normally after that, we all dressed and had a chill evening. Ross and Greg went to bed first, taking the room with two beds, Rebecca, Jennifer and me sat and talked for another hour.

Jennifer was lying on her back on the sofa, feet in my lap. Rebecca sat on the floor between my legs and massaged my feet.

"I can't believe all that has happened this weekend..." Rebecca sounded quite worried. "I hope you don't think less of me."

"Of course not!" Both me and Jennifer assured her.

"I really like you two a lot, and after that, I feel so... safe, you know what I mean?" Jennifer moved her feet over my crotch area, feeling what was underneath.

"You could come sleep with me?" She asked, a small tremble in her voice.

"You sure? Although we have to take the room Sam went in." It didn't bother any of us so we moved to finally get some sleep.

We only had one day left of this adventure, and I felt happy after all that happened. I felt closer to my girlfriend who I now held before we fell asleep, as well as my friends. We had pushed the three beds together and I felt an arm creep around my waist, Jennifer was holding me tight too. Lying between these women I felt a surge of warmth course through my body and then I fell asleep.

12