A Sweet Meeting

Story Info
A Dom ready to meet a Sweet new sub.
1.7k words
4.17
17.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
th3kin9
th3kin9
4 Followers

She is everything that I expected & more. The smooth and self-assured way that she walked into the bar, told me everything that I needed to know about her. Confident, determined, alluring. She'll make the perfect sub. Even during our month of online discussions I could tell that she was ready for this journey. To give herself over to the passion of a proper Dominant.

She followed my instructions to a T. Wearing A black cocktail Dress and heels. Her hair up, displaying her beauty and her "Assets" off to every eye in the place. How could they not watch her as I did. Silky legs and luscious thighs leading to an ass that puts most others to shame. Every red-blooded man (& a few of the women) had to adjust themselves as she took the seat her "date" pulled out for her. No one in the bar gave him any notice, instead focusing on the temptress in front of us as she slowly crosses her legs, eyes scanning the room. Searching for the man she truly came to meet. Me. She knows that I'm here. Knows that I'll be watching her every move until the moment that I come to claim her, to take her as mine in front of her so called "partner". They can't see me from my perch in a corner booth, obscured by the layout of the building, but giving me the perfect vantage point to study her.

Her searching eyes unable to find me instantly show the first crack in her armor. She is early to our designated meeting time, which I was glad to anticipate. Her eyes continually glance down at her wrist to the dainty silver watch located there. I can tell she is nervous, the way she is short with the, for lack of a better word, "man" sitting next to her. It's clear to me who is in charge of their dynamic. I imagine that this has been the case for some time. He has been well groomed and doesn't even look up at the waitress who comes to get their drink order. Only looking to his gf, who proceeds to order for the both of them. He'll be a good cuck for the two of us I think. Its always best when the spouses are pliant and manageable. It allows for so much more fun between a Dom and sub. Especially because I plan on thoroughly putting her through her paces.

Ever since we began talking my mind has been running wild with scenarios to put you through. 
I had a dream last night... that I'd tied you to my bed frame... your legs hanging down over the edge, feet attached to the posts, spread wide, arms tied above your head extended. Your alleged "boyfriend" was there in the corner, watching as I toyed with his girlfriend, completely silent. His erection visible as he stands there in his tighty whities looking like a boy instead of a grown man. I suppose that's EXACTLY what he is... after all what kind of man allows his woman to be tied up and toyed with like this, especially in front of him.

With the both of you staring at me I take a small mini-wand vibrator that I have and put brand new batteries in it. You keep asking "what I plan on doing to you" but I won't tell you a thing. Why spoil the fun. After so many questions I finally decide to cut the panties off of you and stuff them into your mouth so that I can work... uninterrupted.

At that point I begin to slowly tease & torture you letting the vibe stay on a low setting. Both sets of eyes watching me as I slide it down your arms, past your armpit, across your neck, your lips stuffed full of those torn up panties, down your chest; circling your nipples, "Mmmm" you moan when I abruptly pull the sensation away.

Your moan... so sexy a sound, but I don't want to push you too far just yet. I take the vibrator away from your nipples; sensitive and hard as rocks... and begin to kiss down that beautiful body. Down past your belly button, passing your wet pussy entirely; down your legs. Kissing the inside of your thighs, the backs of your knees, down to your toes twitching, so pretty; tied up and spread so far apart. You try to lift your head and see me, but I'm at the very foot of the bed, working away. Suddenly...

BUZZZZZZZZ you begins to giggle as you feel the small vibrator back at full strength sliding up the arches of her feet. You wants to pull away but can't, your body stuck. Immobilized against the bed, pulling against the rope biting into your skin. A sheen of sweat begins to develop over you as your can't fight the tickling sensation. Groaning through your gagged mouth.

I rise up laughing as you struggle against the bonds. "Just wait Sweet, the fun is REALLY about to begin." I say

I stroke up and down your wet pussy taking a taste from my finger tips enjoying the flavor. Mmm "MY Favorite." I say. Your eyes burning with unfulfilled passion plead with me, beg me to plunge in and fuck her. To ravage your body with every ounce of effort and energy I have...But no... that's not the mood I'm in today.

"Today I want to watch you struggle, to suffer, to burn with the desire that I feel for you. The only way to do that is with the duct tape that lies on the bedside table."

Glancing over...I smile at you as I pull the silver tape taut... the sound of the rip causing a confused look on your face... confusion that turns into Crystal clear clarity as I walk towards the smooth red box where I keep all my toys. Pulling out a long white cord... connected to a large white hitachi massager

Your eyes tell the story... you know EXACTLY what I have in mind as I wrap the shimmering duct tape around your spread thigh; the head of the massager directly against your clit. Pussy twitching in anticipation. "Have fun MY Sweet" I say as I turn the vibrator up to half speed. You suck in air as the vibrator powers to life. Your hips shifting up humping against the air in vain. Dreaming of the phantom cock you NEEDS to fill her tiny pussy up.

"Daddy!!" you moan. Even through the spit soaked panties in her mouth I can make your words out. With a chuckle I move an arm chair directly in front of your prone form. Taking a direct view of your body splayed open in front of me. The most exposed you've ever been... I can see EVERYTHING. The way your pussy opens and closes as the vibrator buzzes away. The way your asshole twitches tighter as you gets closer to orgasm. The way your breasts heave up and down as your breath quickens. The way the rope pulls against the bed as you involuntarily clench your body.

"Mmmm Fuck Daddy you're going to make me cum" she says through her muffled mouth.

"Hahahaha" I chuckle "that's Obviously my plan Sweet, for you to cum & cum & cum until I'm satisfied."

Mmmmmmm your eyes roll back into your head, your body desperately wanting to move but unnaturally constrained. "oh god O' god!!" You mumble "That was good for your 1st one Sweet... but there's many more to cum" I say as I turn the knob on the vibrator up another notch the intense buzzing increasing ever so slightly. That overly sensitized pussy flushing red with delight. She gushes as her second orgasm cums on SUDDENLY like a lightning strike soaking the fabric of the bedspread beneath.

"Oh My Fucking God Daddy"

...You scream as the orgasms begin to roll through you. I wonder for a moment how many you can have as I continue to raise the intensity every time that you cum. Harder and more frequent they cum and cum. It's almost as if you are having one long rolling orgasm. Watching as your body jerks and twitches; I get more inspiration thinking myself Foolish for leaving this one particular tool in the box. A brand-new red jeweled butt plug will be the perfect addition to the artwork laying before me. I begin by sliding it into your soaking pussy gathering as much lubrication as possible before I slide the plug slowly into your ass. The plug now snuggly secured

I keep watching you my dick hard in my pants wondering just how much you can take. Your stamina is impressive MY Sweet, but it's time to push you over the edge & see what you can REALLY do. I turn the wand up to its highest setting. The buzzing loud in the room followed only but the panting coming from your mouth and the stroking of your forgotten boyfriend pleasuring himself at the sight of our playtime. Your body tight and turning RED as a freshly picked apple, seems on the verge of your biggest orgasm yet. Your eyes squeeze shut, jaw clenched, you're rising to a peak I've never seen before... you pull at your restraints in a silent scream... before suddenly going limp.

I jump up turning the vibrator off, pulling the tape from you, undoing the bonds at your hands and feet. I stroke your hair trying to revive you from your passed out state. "Wake up Sweet" I say as your eyes crack open... I offer you a glass of water which you gulp down heartily. "Daddy, daddy, Daddy" the only thing you say incoherently...

"Would you like anything else Sir??"

I'm startled from my recollection of last nights dream by the waitress coming to check on me. "No just the check, please... I'll also be picking up the tab for that couple over there." I point, standing up. It's time for us to officially meet. Your eyes lock with mine as I make my way across the room from out of the shadowy corner & into the light. A look of awe crosses your face as I stand above you at the side of the table, extending my hand. "Hello Sweet, I'm TJ. It's good to finally meet you."

th3kin9
th3kin9
4 Followers