A Sweet Sunday

Story Info
Daddy spends a Sunday afternoon with Sweet & a friend.
1.1k words
3.79
11.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
th3kin9
th3kin9
4 Followers

After spending a LONG Sunday watching football and getting loose, A friend and I head over to My Girl Olivia's place, in the mood for a bit of naughty fun. She has no idea that we're coming over, but ever since I've taken her on as my sub she knows to be ready for me at all times. We tiptoe in quietly...

Not knowing that there is anyone else in the house... My Sweet Olivia sits in the basement, top off, eating slices of melon, in nothing but a leopard thong trying to beat the unseasonable heat... when suddenly there is a commotion on the stairs. "Daddy!?!" She exclaims looking up, turning RED, attempting in vain to cover herself. "Daddy?" I chuckle. She only calls me that when she is feeling particularly submissive. "This should be fun." I think.

"Doesn't MY Sweet girl look lovely??" I say to my friend... she only smirks in agreement. "Look at her. Don't you just want take a bite??"

Olivia, the 5'8" brunette, trembling with nervousness, watches me closely as I speak to my friend. A jealous glare as she passes her gaze over my friend Yani; A short dark woman of 5'2". She notices the long ponytail that reaches nearly to her the top of her plump bubbly butt. Yani, oblivious to her unexpected rival, smiles silently at the sexy 1/2 nude girl in front of her.

I bend down and capture MY Sweet Olivia's puffy pink nipple between my lips. While i suck and slurp on her left nipple I invite Yani to do the same to her right. She begins to moan and whimper at the attention our two mouths are giving. Slowly I pull her Leopard Thong to the side and slide my fingers into her gushing wetness. I offer my lovely friend Yani a taste, which she happily indulges in, stating that she "NEEDS to try it directly from the source. Yani slowly sinks to her knees and proceeds to give MY Sweet Olivia one LONG LICK from tail to tip. A groan escaping her lips as she begins to devour every drop of moisture that comes from her.

Of course I wouldn't want to be left out, I am "Daddy" after all... So I peel off the rest of my Clothes. Cock HARD & stroking my throbbing tip the sight of these two lovely women playing together. With the passion that MY Sweet girl inspires I grab her by the back of the neck and kiss her lips, shoving my tongue into her mouth in an attempt to taste her very soul. She begins to writhe and gush into the mouth of my very special friend, who then wipes the back of her mouth with a sly satisfied grin. "Now Sweet since Yani was so nice as to please you... Don't you think that you should return the favor??"

"Mmmm, Yes Daddy." she says.

"That's MY good girl."

My Special Friend rises and proceeds to pull her top off... her breasts round and firm come into view and I can see MY Sweet's mouth begin to water. My friend opens the fly of her jeans and slowly pulls down her zipper; the lace of her panties just beginning to peek out. She pushes her jeans to the floor and rises, where into view comes her LARGE BULGE...

A look of shock crosses MY Sweet girls face. She didn't know that DADDY'S special friend was packing something EXTRA. A beautifully hard girl-cock filling her panties out nicely. "Mmmm Daddy I can't wait to suck her dick. Can I please??"

I stand beside her... "Maybe if you ask her Nicely" With her Sweetest poutiest smile Olivia asks "Ma'am could I Pleeeease TASTE you're pretty cock??"

"Who could deny when you ask like that??" Yani says.

Reaching up he slowly pulls her panties out and down uncovering her womanhood. "She's just about as big as I am Sweet... maybe even a little thicker. Why don't you give us a taste test and find out?" MY Sweet girl proceeds stroke the both of us, pulling me to her lips first giving my tip a loving kiss. Then sticking out her tongue and wrapping it around my head, taking me into her mouth. With a *POP* she pulls off of me and proceeds to that pretty & smooth, girl dick. Moaning at the sweet taste that it has... unlike Daddy's more masculine flavor. She gets lost in sucking off our special friends lovely large clit... Which allows me to slide behind her into MY pussy... so wet and warm and tight.

Slowly I stroke in & out watching the two girls with satisfaction. After a few minutes I, being a gracious host, ask if our friend would like to try out MY Sweets lovely little pussy?? "Absolutely I do." she says and we swap positions. This time Sweet is on top staring down at this beautiful woman, feeling her dick slide into her and spread her out. Up & down she goes, her ass twerking in the most erotic fashion. I can only last so long watching, I HAVE TO have her in any way I can. I slide behind MY Sweet positioning my hard pierced dick at her back door. Still lubed with her pussy juices I push in. All three of us collectively GROAN. I can feel MY Sweet twitching around me, the rock hard cock of our special friend sliding against a thin piece of flesh separating hers from mine. Our balls gliding against each other HOT & slick with the pussy juice of MY Sweet.

In & Out alternating

In & Out thrusting

In & Out moaning at the top of our lungs

In & Out until we become erratic only functioning on our most basic instincts, the undying need to BREED.

"Mmmmm fuck Daddy am I allowed to cum??"

"Wait Sweet, not Yet!!"

We thrust against each other slowly rising to a fever pitch. Reaching the precipice of orgasm... "Daddy Please!!" MY Sweet says . "Almost Sweet HOLD IT" I scream. "Cum with us TOGETHER!!" I yell. We each try to hold back as long as possible. But we can't WE CAN FEEL EACH OTHER SO CLOSE ALMOST... THERE. "Oh My God IM CUMMMMIING!!" Yani says setting off a chain reaction as our balls contract. We fire into Sweet Olivia. Two massive loads in her pussy and ass at the same time!!

"Cum Sweet!! CUM FOR ME!!" I yell as I flood her. My seed squirting out around me as I continue to thrust Until we, all satisfied, lie in a steamy, sticky, sweaty puddle of cum and pussy juice catching our breath. I slide out with a *POP*

"Well that was fun." I say.

THE END

th3kin9
th3kin9
4 Followers