A Sweet Surprise

Story Info
New Year’s Eve ends with a delightful surprise.
1.4k words
4.07
2.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said he would pick me up at 9:00. An old friend with whom I had always found comfort and satisfaction with.

I decided to wear my black velvet mini dress with thigh-high nylons. I had forgotten to ask Sir what I should wear so I was hoping this would be alright. Panties, what about panties? Should I wear them? I knew they wouldn't be on long but again I hadn't asked my Sir so decided to wear some. I chose a black satin pair with a pretty pink ribbon. They were both sexy to look at, and easy to remove. In my purse, I tucked 3 clothespins, per the instructions of my Sir.

At 9:05 I head the rumble of Brian's truck as he pulled into the drive. A final touch up of my crimson lipstick and I was ready to go.

I jumped into the seat of the 1976 Chevy and slid in as close to Brian as I could, straddling the straight stick squarely between my knees. Brian gave me one of his award winning smile, and rested his hand firmly on my thigh.

We decided to stop by our old stomping grounds and have a New Years shot. Tequila! Once the drinks arrived, I shot mine down and allowed Brian to first lick my neck, salt to it, and lick it off before downing his shot. I saw a hunger in his eyes I had never seen before. He kissed me on the lips and I could still taste the tequila on his breath. His hand was making its way underneath my dress and once his fingers touched the cool satin of my panties, he whispered in my ear he was ready to go. As we walked out, I felt Brian's hand on the small of my back. I reached back and moved it down below my dress hem and told him I was ready too.

I took advantage of the 15 minute ride to Brian's place to continue heating things up. A quick glance at my date's crotch, showed that he too was anticipating a good night. I reached over and unbuckled his belt, praying he would use it on me later, popped open the button of his jeans and opened his zipper. Sliding my hand down his pants, I was reminded of how thick his cock was as I began stroking it. Brian's hand was inside my panties and his fingers were gently teasing my clit. Using two of my fingers to check, I was pleased to find that my panties were moist and my pussy was becoming wet. I slid my fingers out, and gently touched them to Brian's lips before cleaning them off with my own mouth. Brian's cock continued to swell, showing his approval. Sir had told me to be his slut for the night, and I was hoping he too would approve.

We pulled into the driveway and like eager teenagers fumbled into the house. Brian then motioned for me to sit on the table and said he would be right back. Moments later he returned with a brush and two hair ties. Walking over to me, he positioned him self between my legs, and rubbed his cock against my pussy. Handing me the brush and the hair ties, he told me to put pigtails in, and to call him Daddy for the rest of the night. With a smile I obliged and softly whispered,"Yes Daddy".

He helped me off table and removed all of my clothing except for my panties. Taking me by the hand, he lead me to the basement and down the steps.

Secretly, I was hoping to find a dungeon down there, but instead it was a man cave. The decor consisted of a wet bar, a large screen tv and a gaming station. In the center of the room was a futon with 3 candles lit, a pile of pillows and a cozy looking blanket. He leads me over to the bed and tells me it's bedtime for baby girl. I climb onto the bed and my Daddy crawls in next to me. He is naked. His cock is hard. He unties the ribbon on my panties and slides them off of me. Daddy has me roll onto my stomach and props my hips up on the pile of pillows. He climbs behind me and whispers in my ear, "Be a good little girl now." I let out a soft moan as I feel his hard cock slide into my pussy. He grabs onto my hips and rocks me back and forth each thrust pushes his cock deeper inside me. I remember the clothespins tucked safely in my purse, and reach for them on the bedside table.

Daddy's cock is so big and hard, I feel myself about to cum, but try to hold off. He did tell me to be a good little girl. I squeeze the clips in my hand and beg Daddy to fuck me harder. I want it to hurt so I reach underneath and squeeze my nipples. I let out a scream as I feel warm cum filling my pussy. My body quivers with delight as Daddy praises me for being such a good little girl. I continue to touch myself because the pleasure is so great. I feel Daddy rubbing my behind and raise my hips higher hoping for a spanking. He leans into the invitation and begins licking my cum filled pussy. I arch my back and and clip a clothespin on each one of my nipples. I begin gyrating my hips and pulling on the clothespins. It feels so good, I don't ever want him to stop. Daddy, I say, since I was a good girl, will you fuck me again? Please Daddy.....

I hear him stroking his cock. He really want to get off again. He slides his first two fingers into my pussy and uses his thumb to stimulate my clit. I ask him again to please fuck me, as I place the final clothespin on my clit. I lean forward and lay flat against the bed just as Sir instructed me too. The sensation of the clothespin pressed against my body is exhilarating. I let out a soft whimper as Daddy's rock hard cock stretches my asshole as he pushes it in. The pain is exhilarating as he continues to fuck me. My body screams out in delight as I repeat the the words, "Yes Daddy, oh Fuck me Daddy, Make your little girl cum." Daddy grabs a hold of my pigtails and pulls my head back as we both share an earth shattering orgasm. Cum runs from my ass as me and Daddy lavish every moment. Still hungry for more, I look at Brain and ask, "Daddy, am I still your favorite little girl?" He smiles at me while stroking my hair and says yes baby girl, you are Daddy's favorite.

I hold his cock in my hands and soon place my mouth on it. I feel his cock begin to grow as I continue to go down on him.

Daddy tells me to kneel on a pillow on the floor in front him so he can watch me suck him off. I obediently take my spot on the floor.. Daddy, gently at first, guides my mouth to his cock. "Suck it Baby Girl, Suck it real good. Show Daddy what you can do. I suck harder while he continues to force my head down further and further. Be a good girl he says, Suck all the juice out, I continue sucking as Daddy pushes his dick deeper into my throat. i begin to gag, and he grabs a tighter hold of my head. His body tenses and I hear a low moan as Daddy fills my mouth with his warm, delicious cum. 'Don't forget to swallow." Daddy says as he continues to pleasure himself in my mouth. Wanting to please him, Daddy watches as I swallow the delicious cum he has provided. I open my mouth so he can it's empty and lick the remaining traces from my red stained lips. Using his hand, Daddy pumps the last squirts of cum onto my tits as I twist my nipples to increase the pleasure. "Clean it Baby Girl" Daddy tells me. I take my fingers and wipe the milky trails off my tits. I put my fingers in my mouth as Daddy watches me swallow the last of his cum. It tastes good. Daddy is happy. He lifts me off the ground and lays next to me on the futon. My head on his chest as he pulls the blanket over the top of us. Daddy gently kisses my forehead and whispers, "I love you Baby Girl." I Love too Daddy. I'll always be you little girl.